No woman will ever love you this much

Attached: 491052.jpg (210x295, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascension_Island#Discovery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women are retarded
>a woman is also going to solve the explosion problem
Why is this show sending mixed signals?

I had an anglo gf who wouldn’t leave me alone and I’d wake up at 2am to her giving me bjs and she always wanted sex so she never let me cum during the BJ and I had to fuck her at 2am or else she’d be mad and cause a fight. After a while it got annoying actually. Dumped her stupid anglo ass and kicked her out of my house. Now Im dating a blasian chick who lets me cum in her mouth all I want and go back to sleep. I will marry her if she keeps it up.

This kind of love does not exist in the west anymore.

I can only say she wanted to die with him. If she had any delusions of surviving this, I'd be angry

I dont deserve any kind of attention from women, let alone love.

She had no idea what she was doing. She just assumed that the nurses were telling her to fuck off because she either thinks they're stupid or that they're feeding her typical Soviet BS. The one nurse taking the bribe didn't help.

She was mostly just uniformed, ignorant and retarded.

Not for you. kek

>woman not content stealing rib from man, is now back for pieces of lungs and liver too!

Then I wish for her eventual agonizing death. I mean piecing together the signs every where she went should have ban the bare minimum of a competent human being

t. incel

She brought an unborn child into that room, she gets no sympathy from me.

She's an uneducated wife of a fireman whose government is actively downplaying the severity of the Chernobyl incident. She has literally no idea what effect her actions will have on herself or her child.

people are different

The nurses have no reason to lie to her. And it's not like she would even be aware of it if they were. She deliberately ignored several warnings. Even if she didn't understand the severity of the situation, she should have had some inkling and a nagging suspicion that direct contact is bad given that she was told to stay away from the man and his baby. Especially seen how atrophy her husband's body was when only days prior she saw his face relatively normal but bright red. She was emotional, sure, but very very stupid.

Idk user my wife gets angry even if I look for too long at a thumbnail of a picture and took away my phone and social media. Does she love me a lot? Pls reply

I won’t tell you the truth because the truth will only make your hell worse. All I can say is be careful who you marry in your next life.

>Want to abort the baby so as not to be a single mother.
>Abortion is not allowed, Comradette.
>Use your husband's new superpower to BTFO the baby on a molecular level

And they say slavs are dumb.

Well to be fair before she did that I was jerking off to camwhores when she fell asleep even when she did everything I wanted in bed so idk if justified

Do you ever press her on your relationship issues only to find that she constantly flips it back on you and never actually takes any initiative to make things better for you? I assume you weren’t always masturbating so much before you married her and this is more of a recent development. If so it’s usually a sign of relationship problems which you gotta deal with with your wife. If what I said at the beginning is happening, then again I will refrain from concluding any further for your own mental well being.

This is a sign of autism

Threadly reminder:
>do not reply to namefags
>do not reply to poo in loos
>do not (under any circumstance) take relationshit advice from poos
>do (however) continue to poo in loo like a normal person

This 'problem' will sort itself out.

Dude, it was the fucking 80s

Have you ever been in love user?

> preferring bjs to penetration
Cuck

Being next to someone with radiation sickness isn’t going to make you sick. It’s not fucking contagious. Your body doesn’t start emitting ionizing radiation. It probably contains trace amounts of material that do but the dose will be fucking tiny.

lol some of us get laid enough and also have to work for a living. Can’t be jumping up for every horny girl at 2am.

Wrong. You unironically become a walking isotope with enough radiation exposure. It’s not just from particulate but also your cells, which assuming got an intense enough blast of ionizing neutron radiation, would’ve knocked out your own cells’ neutrons and would’ve made your atomic structure unstable. You’d be releasing free radicals out the wazoo.

what want to bash her head in till it pops like an egg
fucked up what she did to that poor unborn
another reason engineered pod embryoic genesis should be a thing. can't trust people when there's life growing in them

Yes, very, very stupid. Considering she also instinctively felt that something was off about the fire. She lied about being pregnant, so she would have had at least some awareness about the danger.

>Exposing her unborn child to massive amounts of radiation
>All for a few more days with her Ghoul husband.

Her baby died from heart failure and had severe cirrhosis of the liver. She's a bit retarded.

My wife would do that for me. I would also do that for her

>and took away my phone and social media

Yes she does love you. I wish I had a gf who was that jealous.

>incel cant handle 2 things being true at the same time
and nobody was suprised

Show me where the mean anglo man hurt you.

>Radioactive dust gets everywhere after a reactor exploding.
>Hurrrr guys its totally fine.

Then why did they need to kill all the animals in the region, if they don't contaminate everything they come close to?

No you don't. There's a reason jealousy is a sin.

You people need to get gfs so you understand that jealousy is not like in your animes.

Cool made up story, tripfaggot

Which part of the Bhagavad Gita/Koran specifically speaks to jealousy? Genuinely curious now that we know you are Pajeet.

I hope more historical miniseries like this are made after this. It seems like a perfect format for streaming services
Yeah, getting your loved one's legacy irradiated to death probably wasn't the best way to honor his memory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascension_Island#Discovery

>gets embarrassed out of the generals
reminder that his is an "anglo" African islander LARP with a schizoaffective histrionic disorder

Attached: laughing hard.webm (652x1080, 773K)

Krishna Says:

dhyāyato viṣayānpuṁsaḥ saṅgasteṣūpajāyate,
saṅgātsaṁjāyate kāmaḥ kāmātkrodho'bhijāyate. (2:63)

krodhādbhavati saṁmohaḥ saṁmohātsmṛtivibhramaḥ,
smṛtibhraṁśād buddhināśo buddhināśātpraṇaśyati. (2:64)

Translation:

Continuous thinking about an object, creates attachment to the object. Attachment creates the desire to posses that thing, and desire (if unfulfilled) creates anger.

Anger hypnotizes the person and makes them incapable of rationality. Hypnotized and irrational, the person loses control of his mind and thoughts. One who has lost control of his mind and thoughts, soon loses his wisdom and intelligence and one who has lost his wisdom/intelligence loses everything.

post pics of your cat faget

What cat?

Reminder that I will never ever get banned.

who cares? It's funner when you aren't. Nothing rallies a crowd better than having some nigger LARP shill to radicalize against. You're the ULTIMATE aspect of the whole chernobyl meme cult. If there wasn't some outisider boogieman reddit faggot LARP willing to embarrass themselves to be propped up as the antagonist, nobody would have cared about this show.

You are SUCH a key building block to the whole "how to start a cult" aspect of this, and you're literally too stupid and narcissistic to understand People will continue to bump these threads JUST to spite you! JUST to see you endlessly flail around impotently and whine about your virginity. Threads start to die when you fuck off.

Good, I'm glad you understand.

isle of dogs?

yeah the useful idiot system is always reciprocal. You're the dummy cunt virgin that everyone gets to feel like they're "cool" when they're NOT on your "side." Whatever you do now, as an agent of influence on this site, will be the thing that people reflexively choose to be against. "Oh that suparetardname commie has strong feelings about this, let's lean into that."

So if you're a Time Warner shill, you deserve a raise. You're SO good at getting people into their properties.

But we both know that the reality is that you're too stupid and boring for twitter so you have to choose a place where you can get attention through whatever means possible. Even if you act as a strawman shill to be propped up and acted against, that makes you more important than you were before!

When you kill yourself you'll always be comfortable knowing that at least a dozen may notice that you're no longer an annoying faggot on this board! That's something!

my mommy loves me that much

Attached: zk5d91a30kq11.png (400x333, 91K)

Would you do it for your wife's son?

>a woman is also going to solve the explosion problem
The only fictional character on the show lol

i fucking hate her, she mutated her own child

>thumbnail of a picture
A picture of what...?

utterly blown the FUCK out