Tfw called into HR manager’s office this morning at work

>tfw called into HR manager’s office this morning at work
>“user, we have to let you go, I’m afraid. We’ve have a number of complaints from other staff members that you have consistently made little or no effort to engage in the work social life, having lunch with colleagues, and so forth. [Coworker] even said that she saw you having lunch alone in the park across the road on a number of occasions. We just don’t think you’re a good fit here any longer.”

Kinos for this feel?

Attached: 507C6D5B-C0B6-4403-9653-CDA63AFB4C38.jpg (350x375, 60K)

The Invention of Lying

Shoot up your ex-work place. It'll be good for peace of mind.

>coming back for swaglords nu/tv/
pathetic. unless you're an imposter

does this actually happen? are you allowed to sue for wrongful termination?

OPs story is bullshit but I was officially reprimanded the other day because I ate lunch in my car, one of the female employees complained and said that it was "anti social and weird" and HR was obliged to take action. So now I have one "Strike" on my record, two more and I'm fired with cause

Most employment in the USA is at-will employment, meaning they can fire you at any time for any reason, so unless they breached OP's contract, no.

yeah, the movie called ''incel''

I hope that happens to me.
The NEET life is pretty great compared to wageslaving.

>land of the free

Beat the shit out of that cunt. I fucking mean it.

>HR was obliged to take action

What us the logic here? Is there any complaint they don't have to follow up with?

Literally how I lost my two last jobs. I never understood how much normies hated introverted, shy or socially awkward people. It's no wonder the word autism have been invented to ostracized others.

sounds like bullshit. they can't reprimand you without pointing to a rule or code of conduct you violated.

3 words: anonymous tip cocaine

Um, sorry sweetie, but my safety is much more important than some incel’s right to be a quiet weirdo in the workplace. Introverts need to learn that their behaviour is NOT OK.

This.

Buy an 8ball, plant it in her car, report to police.

That's what I said to them, they told me and I quote "you made another employee feel uncomfortable, that's reason enough"

Retail job, high turnover rate. Wouldn't be shocked if they fired me tomorrow

>one of the female employees

of course, after all only women care about muh social even though they themselves are fucking mediocre and achieve nothing in life

sounds you gotta man up and start talking to your coworkers like a normal human being

>tfw become manager
>tfw end social events
>tfw start to distill hatred between employees gradually and subtly
>tfw morale is at an all time low
>tfw fuck normalfags and roasties
any kino for feel

Attached: dapper pepe.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Dunno how common this is elsewhere but it happened in my office. We had a Pajeet who was quite and would sit alone during breaks and one of our female colleagues complained about him being anti-social and not talking to anyone. He sent screenshots of her Snapchat stories saying she is sending him unwanted lewd pics and he would sue the company and her for sexual harassment if they don't do anything about it. Another Pajeet backed him up and clueless hr almost fired her. They finally compromised and ended up sending her to the Canadian office. I actually started respecting Poos since then

Based and Ron Swanson pilled

This can't be real. I've been an antisocial recluse at like 4 jobs since I graduated college 7 years ago. People occasionally engage me in conversation and I do what I can to not spill spaghetti, but for the most part I keep to myself. People undoubtedly think it's strange, but no one outright dislikes me for it.

Are you guys unattractive or something? Are your jobs specialized or not really? Not being a dick, just curious.

Document this shit and find a kike lawyer who works pro bono. Even if you get nothing back, fuck this company

You can sue them for this that's actually discrimination.
If your country has a union/ombudsman go there

Based. My chink manager hates all social shit and forbids the team from wasting their time with silly office events. He almost never takes any roasties on the team unless they are really competent. Our hr can't do shit because he is one of the guys who worked on their original proprietary software

fired from my job in research 2 yrs ago because i didnt go to any of the office parties. official note on my review is "seeking interests outside the lab." what the team said during the actual meeting is that i "never moved in" and it makes everyone uncomfortable.

even when i'm not there, i ruin everything.

>tfw had a job interview last week
>tfw the interviewer asked me if I had a wife or kids and when I said no he went straight to, "well, do you have any more questions for us?"
>never heard back from them

Attached: 1514773929603.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

Lmao what the fuck.
Last time I worked I could eat wherever the fuck I wanted my bosses encouraged it (because I was a taxi)
Nobody gave a fuck
USA is fucking cucked
Also that girl clearly wanted your dick you should ask her out on a dinner date if she refuses report her for being anti social and weird

HR was a fucking mistake.

A department of sour ass middle aged women who spend their days doing nothing but trying to lord over everyone else. Who okayed this?

Attached: 1533845502597.png (1070x601, 507K)

I've always felt bad for second generation poos living in the west. They didn't choose to be born here or live here, their parents did and doomed them to a lifetime of bullshit.

Lmao just wagie things
This is why when I rarely work I work for small mom and pop businesses.
Pays shit but max comfy
Haven't worked in years though
He was obviously wanting to wifeswap
Dodged a bullet

My HR girl is based. We make fun of boomers

It's becoming common in most tech companies because of how many females are employed by them

No it's a larp
Wrong. If there's a problem they're required by law to give three opportunities to tell you the problem and how to improve
Not making small talk will not get you fired. If it does you can take it to court

It's like made up jobs in NJ and Oregon where you have other pump your gas. Literally just made up jobs for employment but now they can't go away.

>HR isn't outsourced Indians
Best joke. You might have a few on site but the likelihood that you have SJW running your HR department is beyond laughable.

I'm white and my folks moved to an area with 25% unemployment before I was even born and I can't even sell their shithole house to move or earn enough money to live
Wunna die desu being in a third world part of a already shithole country (aus) feels terrible

I’m an expert on getting fired and I can confirm I never recieved 3 warnings.

Nah he was a first Gen poo. Pretty good programmer, they got him on h1bw

>didn't talk to anyone and "sat alone" in the back all of my classes in my first semester of univeristy
>some teacher probably reported my behavior
>one day, some woman came literally to one of my classes and toke me to a psychologist
private unis in my country are some gay shit

Attached: 1547869572370.jpg (396x691, 117K)

Always ask questions if they ask if you have any questions. It is to show that you understand what your position is going to be and to show you have interest in it. Its literally built into my teams hiring process and it gets graded just like every other question.

>transfer to a shitty department no one wants to work at
>become the head after boss retires
>I'm actually the only person left in the department + an intern
>centralize all the knowledge and power on myself
>I am the center of this very specific part of the company
>I am as a guardian to some minor arcana
>completely on my own most of the day and read books and shitpost on Yea Forums at will
>company won't do shit because I have hegemonized every aspect of this position
if you are a wagecuck, try and find an obscure niche you can completely take over within the organisation. and stay low profile once you achieve it

heh. I also started fucking one of the roasties and that pissed off the other roasties.
give no fucks 2bh. fuck em all. they cry about the most pointless shit. i could fire them all in a second and replace them.

Attached: ahem.png (720x952, 255K)

What field do you work in? Hr is one of the few places not filled with poos, at least in tech it's that way

ITT: characters that are literally you

Attached: daly.jpg (618x412, 30K)

>Diversity Officer
>Client Satisfaction Consultant
>Office Culture Manager
>Global Strategy PR Reports Consultant

Attached: 1542872784802.png (436x425, 56K)

incredibly based if true

What niche is yours?

I'm an operations manager over training in the tech industry.

I'm part of a union and our managers are corporate and they are constantly trying to get union and non union to socialize and it's painful because these fuckers are always trying to get rid of our OT and benefits. Last week they had a pizza party in the cafeteria, union guys walk take the pizza and we go out into the parking lot to have our own party.

Bay area or eastcoast?

based raj

literally sheev yelling unlimited power

>all these CS/programming autists
Why are you faggots like this? Normals are dumb but you faggots are both dumb(programming is brainlet shit) and antisocial, fucking pathetic

East Coast

>male coworkers dont give a shit if you dont talk to them
>females always chimp out because it means they can extract information about you to shittalk you behind your back

When will women be banned from workplaces?

honestly i wish i'd ever worked anywhere i actually wanted to socialize with my coworkers

Imagine being so defective that you’re bad at what’s supposed to be the selling point of our species lel

>OP story is bullshit, here's another bullshit story but because it isn't the OP people will believe it
woah

your doing god´s work, fuck normies

>co-workers attempt to start up conversations, flirt with me
>only respond with a cold,"Ok"
>silence
>pic unrelated, because being autistic actually isn't cool or attractive at all

Attached: ryangosling.jpg (931x1400, 150K)

/NEETlife/ is only good if you use it to find purpose, horribly depressing otherwise

your life is kino

>but no one outright dislikes me for it.

you´re a lucky bastard then

>literal bosses are the guys posting the wageslave mocking threads on Yea Forums
Its all makes sense now

You mean manipulating people for social benefits? If we were so social, we wouldn't live in separate houses and own property.

The fuck. Can you NEETs at least troll a little better? You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Your employer can't fire you for your race, gender, country of origin, familial status, veteran status, age, and a bunch of other shit.

>lying on the internet

>wonder why theres so much retarded Yea Forums shit on Yea Forums these days
>go to Yea Forums for the first time since 2008
>it's slower than Yea Forums now, refreshed and saw the same exact threads with only the first 3 in a different order

Oh the times they are a' chaaaangin. please go back to your board.

Whenever our new female supervisor walks into me and my co-workers drop our convo and immediately take a coffee break and continue it. All we talk about is pussy and calling each other's fags so she would rat us out to HR in a second.

>Worked for 10 years in an office and never once at a meal with coworkers, I went home because I lived blocks away. Boss tells me after about 8 years they envied me, and thanked me for not getting involved in office bullshit politics.

Kinos for this feel?

It is exactly this. Men don't give a fuck if you're not social as long as you get shit done.

All this social bullshit is always women just being women.

>Retail job
That explains everything.

Dude, go apply for the railroad. Better jobs, great pay, most of the jobs are isolated. And it's union. Or go work on freight boats, they don't give a fuck what you do when your shift is up.

If I were younger, I would.

>>tfw called into HR manager’s office this morning at work
>>“user, we have to let you go, I’m afraid. We’ve have a number of complaints from other staff members that you are consistently watching pictures and videos of an underage girl named Bonbi. [Coworker] even said that she saw you crying and singing "hard times" alone in the restroom. We just don’t think you’re a good fit here any longer.”

Fuck you!.

Attached: 15489547609810.png (598x598, 549K)

Most states in the US are at will employment, which means they can fire you at a moment's notice. Plus, the user said retail job, it would cost more to hire a lawyer to get told to get wrecked than the job is worth.

>user, I wanted to tell you we've had a number of complaints about your personal hygiene

Attached: 1558575260970.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Even without a purpose it's better than wageslaving.
But for me it's either wageslave or get thrown out on the street at this point, so I have no choice anymore.
I'll always treasure those NEET years.

>Employers want to lose money training new labor
You get fired because you need to be fired.

What fucking bullshit, follow your colleague home and then rape the living shit out of her.

Retail is fucked I don't blame op/whomever for getting sick of it.
What if she just wanted to be ops mummy gf and help them haha

Absolutely based. People shouldn't be happy at work.

I unironally want to shoot up my workplace but cant figure how to sneak the guns in.

>property
>an invention of the modern age
People are only able to live by themselves because of technology. In the past, being an autist was a death sentence.

Nobody trains anymore, dummy. But, hey, you tried to have a point.

>working office job
>female manager who everyone knows slept with department head to get her job
>shes a cunt to me
>she comes in drunk one night I'm working late
>secretly record her, record her going into office, record her making out with department head
>put video on dvd
>mail it anonymously to CEO
>get called into office
>did you record this?
>nah bro
>female manager leaves company next day, never heard from again
>department head demoted and moved to another department

Gotta learn to play the spy game on these cunts.

dude, your story sounds like bullshit. you can't get written up without a notice explaining exactly what you did and what rule you broke. saying "female employee" makes me think you don't actually work and you're trying to score incel points. have sex

I once got asked why I never ate in the lunch room with the other staff members. Got told it was "weird"
I just told them I liked to get fresh air and always went out and brought my lunch. They let it go after that.

The truth is I fucking hated my co workers, and felt if I didn't get away from them for 30 minutes every day, I would have quit my job.

post it

Just do it faggot you’re all gonna be swallowed by the infinite nothing of non-existence in a few years anyway you might as well put the power in your own hands

And this is why i'm glad I joined the military.
I do nothing but play phone games all day.

Attached: 1546352375980.jpg (320x216, 16K)

Based

I was never fired but I was threatened with it.

I was a workplace lunch thief for a really long time, I was never caught. I would take stuff a couple times per week, it took a while but signs started being posted in the kitchen, nice at first something like "please make sure to check you don't accidentally take somebody's food! :)" to months later open threats against the thief "stealing lunches will be reported to HR, employees may face termination". LOL. Eventually there was a company wide meeting and some VP got up and said they were gonna find the person responsible and hold them accountable.

The only reason I stopped is because I got a new job.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Damn what dis nigga smokin?

>tfw work from home

Office wagies get dabbed on

Attached: 1414.gif (220x344, 29K)

this post made me actually lol

>tfw im my own boss
>tfw boss pulls me aside and tells me there have been complaints I'm creepy

Attached: 1558543532479.jpg (500x700, 51K)

>work at restaurant
>almost all fucking women
>cliques fucking everywhere
>always gossiping
>one Mexican airhead 24 year old single mom always talking about her "perfect bf" even though she's always breaking up and getting back together with him
>walked in on two roasties shit-talking me on my first week of work
>only other dude I really get along with gets targeted way too much by these roasties even though he's a solid worker
>tfw got promoted faster than half these retards
>tfw get along with management fantastically
>tfw gonna roid and buy a motorcycle soon to become "that" Chad at work
>tfw set to become a manager within the year
>tfw ready to make these people's lives hell and actually reward the hard workers
>tfw not even an angry incel, been dating and fucking a 250 pound slam pig before the job up to this day

Attached: 1543003562479.gif (300x577, 279K)

>work at restaurant
My condolences.

Couldn't you just say you had to make some calls to a close friend in distress, and didn't want to be both eating and talking around other people at the same time?

We had a guy that worked at the office I used to work at who was known as the booger bandit because every day he'd fling boogers all over the bathroom mirror.

There were memos sent. A meeting about it. Signs all over. Even a camera placed in the hall where the bathrooms were.

They never caught him. It wasn't me but occasionally I'd flick a nose full just to throw them off the real bandits trail.

If I went hungry at lunch because someone stole my food I would fucking LOSE IT

wrong hermits have always existed

>Co-worker messages you on Grindr

Attached: 11234543244.gif (964x912, 98K)

How do you not get caught? Surely someone would snap and start turfing out the office trash cans and demanding to smell your breath like boogie or even lacing their lunch with laxatives

They're not required by law to do jack shit. They can fire you for any reason that is not "being part of a protected class." They can fire you because they don't like the color of your shirt. They can fire you because they told you to do something and you did it. They can fire you because you're good at your job.

I would literally shoot the place up.
How dare you eat lunch in the park, rather than with some roastie who wanted your dick?
Fuck those cubicle-niggers.

>sales manager of 16 years comes out as gay
>owner fires him for years of piss poor performance
>gets accused of being a homophobe
>starts hiring exclusively gay people to prove he's not homophobic

start looking for a new job, make some applications, have some interviews. no risk doing it, don't tell anyone.
if you find a good one, give your notice and leave your current job.
don't be held to ransom by them.

No you can't sue them. Well you can sue anyone for anything but you won't win. It's not illegal to fire anyone for any reason that is not "being a part of a protected class" in 49 states.

Because it was a big office with multiple refrigerators and I only hit twice a week max.

Sometimes if I had to stay a little later at the office like 6 oclock, there would be nobody there and I would take something from the fridge and call it an "early dinner".

This is the thread where people share stories about unreasonable treatment by coworkers and HR, not the thread where you share stories about cunty things you did to other people

>Yea Forums-off topic bullshit nobody but faggots give ANY fucks about.

Yes they can fire you, no you can't sue for wrongful termination. Well you can sue. But you will lose, because it's not wrongful termination

Office Space

Oh look, some retarded roastie cunt-worshipper who doesn't know that eating in the park is a fairly common thing.

Office space
Lmao land of the free to get fired for no reason and end up on the streets because you can't pay your Medical insurance costs

HR is entirely staffed with SJWs. It's literally the one job you go to after getting an SJW degree. It's entirely gay men and white women. How do you not know this?

Yeah, ones made by men.
HR was meant to be a way for companies to insulate themselves from litigation. Increasingly, it's just feminazis asking for men to sue them because they thing democrat judges will side with them.
Good luck with that after all the judges Trump nominated.

nightcrawler

The remedy is that you get fired for a bullshit reason you can apply for unemployment. You will probably get it.

File for unemployment, which you will probably get, though you will probably have to fight for it

welp that's me

feels good being graphic designer in small company.
my total actual working hours is literally 2 hours a day and still got full paycheck

Please stop getting my rights fucked with because you felt sad at work, dipshit

My literal department is training people. Day in and day out. Millions of dollars lost to attrition this year already. I know the scope of jobs to you is fast food but most jobs have training.

Talk about pissing in the wind.

I literally work with HR every day and I work for a big name tech company doing training. First and foremost most companies only have a few in house HR worker while the rest is a third party usually Indians. This saves money and allows the company to say that HR isn't benefited in upholding what upper management want because they are a separate company.

You literally have no clue what a real corporate work environment looks like if you think companies wanna spend out the ass for HR that does more than its base job.

You have no value aside from the capacity to hold a dick in between your legs.

This sounds like rubbish but if you identify as a doomer how do you expect your life to improve if you push people away? If not then just get an overnight job as a security guard or something

my HR was based though, literally swept my sexual harassment case under the rug and gave a gag order to the bitch
fucking bitch was asking for it being a female in the workplace

>All we talk about is pussy and calling each other's fags

Attached: 1512021863556.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Move. Take any job that offers accommodation, even if it is for just a few months. Save all your money from that then move to somewhere better.

i'm suprised that there are still some company training people. There is that mentality that don't rely on your company to train you (either financial reason or just that company sucks) but instead self study.

i guess this is a multinational company.

This. A lot of people--even companies--don't know what the Supremacy Clause is. It literally means any national law supercedes state law, so even in an at-will state, national employment laws override state laws.

>the company I work for represents all companies everywhere
Big if true

>tfw my job literally has a social media app that it REQUIRES all wagies to download and answer daily questions that are publicly displayed to the other wagies for "team building"

Attached: 1558316173144.jpg (767x1024, 214K)

Even entry level jobs like call centers have training. If something that simple has training you can bet your ass as you go the chain it will happen. Its needed because long term it makes you more money because the employee is better trainer.

What company doesn't do this?

This guy was a god. Fuck those moron redditors who think computers are people.

I work for one of the largest investment firms in the world and our HR goes to conferences every month about white privilege and then come back to lecture us about it. We get fliers about diversity and social justice every single week. It is mad catladies and I'm happy that you lucked out, but I know what I am talking about.

That actually sounds interesting. Care to elaborate?

Unemployment here is like 200usd a week can't even live on it

Based retard. Cut all personal expenditures and limit your diet to just peanut butter sandwiches.

when I was 16 a teacher stopped me after class and asked if I was depressed, I said I didn't think so.
a few weeks later I was called into the headmistress's office one morning and told to leave permanently. I asked if I should finish the classes of that day, she replied "I don't think there is any point is there".
Walked out right then, didn't say bye to anyone, never saw any of them again.
There was a girl in one class who openly liked me, had moved to sit next to me, I was thinking of asking her to the christmas dance.
didn't have a girlfriend until I was 28

I worked at a multibillion dollar a year fortune 40 company. In the headquarters IT department. You were expected to learn as you work and be competent enough to keep up.

>Leaving work at 10 PM
>Catch elevator in time
>Qt girl in there
>Going through depression so I half-smile and look at my phone
>Get out on the top floor of parking garage
>She also gets out
>We start walking in the same direction
>I'm getting anxiety and she can tell
>She starts walking faster
>Our cars are next to each other
>Drive home feeling uneasy
>Next day pulled into HR's office before I clock in
>Get a warning because they saw it on the cameras after she reported me for following her
I and 600 other people in other offices were laid off two weeks after but I wanted to punch that cunt in the face and I don't even like fighting

Attached: 1553228710402.jpg (719x719, 62K)

>a few weeks later I was called into the headmistress's office one morning and told to leave permanently.
Holy shit, what country?
That's fucking dumb if true, what the fuck did your parents think?

You try live on that in Australia and get back to me wagie
She was seething because you didn't give her attention women hate being ignored more than anything