Chernobyl

SAVE
THE
MINERS

Attached: 1558550623848.png (621x407, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojrnBt1zAyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 that one autist complaining about the name

>inb4 Anglo acts like a cuck

Oh shit. I’m too late

Hey since I don’t want this thread to be about me and I want it to be about the show let me post my episode ranking for you guys:

Ep1: 7.5
Ep2: 6.5
Ep3: 6.0

What do my fellow non IMDB perusing 4channel friends think?

delete this thread immediately

how do i become as based as that man?

if this pudgy loudmouth ever spoke to me that way irl i'd grab him by the neck and mush his face into the dirt in front of all his friends.

>namefag ruins yet another kinobyl thread immediately
you will get no (you)s

You just copied s8 of GOT

Attached: 1558445679808.png (609x585, 15K)

You ruin it for yourself by being a bitchboy. I’m merely giving you the opportunity to become stronger should you choose to accept the challenge.

He'd coal the fuck out of you

>Inb4 autists arguing about whether that pic is Ouchi

Honestly if I saw that damn thing in my house i'd stomp on it until it was a little black coal stain

Attached: Capture.jpg (477x404, 18K)

Ep. 3 was one of the greatest episodes of television of all time fuck off you pleb faggot with your 6

lol dumb zoomer

Is the Anglo Canadian trip fag back? Shoutouts to user who dumped that archive. Toplel

Virgin Soviet soldier: Lets dirty miners shit talk him, aims his weapon down when told to, runs with his tail tucked, doesn't have enough ammo for entire mob of miners

Chad rebellious miner: Makes fun of Soviet Union in front of anyone but still willing to make sacrifice, Can see the light in the dark, Works naked when demands not met, Still wears the fucking hat, machine that slices apple in 3 pieces.

Imagine watching a show you actively dislike instead of searching out media you actually enjoy. bitchboy o i am laffin 5.5/10

Attached: 1505343016846.gif (493x277, 2.91M)

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ojrnBt1zAyM

Who said I disliked it? You can still like average shit you know? You can bet your ass you’ll find me here for every new episode my totally calm and secure friend.

Great show imo. My only complaint about the series thus far is that it's only 5 parts not a 10 parter like The Terror.

Attached: fitzy_on_the_rocks.jpg (1600x900, 67K)

i thought this turned into a feminist piece of shit propaganda and everyone was mad about that

t. non-viewer

Why are there so many Brits in the Soviet Union?

It did, but everyone is only mad at people like me and the few others who speak out about it. Otherwise they are content with pretending everything is perfect and amazing and will happily shill for HBO/Sky productions.

based ching chong chinaman

Delusions

You know it’s funny. The only time I’ve been upset by these assumptions of my race was when people assumed I was anglo, lol. Otherwise, keep the guesses coming. It’s interesting to see how many moulds I fill in your brains.

poo confirmed

Still feels better than being called an anglo.

I guess the freedom of having the world as your toilet is very alluring

>3

It does sound appealing and self confident, tbf.

Technically I said 2>3 but I’m going to assume you made an error so I will continue with supporting my opinion:

Two, while it had the stronk female side character pop up a bit too often, still felt like there was a sense of urgency and real threat to the reactor fire. It also had much better pacing and character development. Three on the other hand meandered too much and had too many moments of dramatic shlock and filler to make it truly worthwhile like the other episodes. The biggest highlight of episode 3 was the interviews with the dying scientists but even those were mostly cut short.

Don’t even get me started on Ulana artistically shouting “The world will know about this!” to some random nurse while waiting for the LGB boogeymen to appear from the dark corners. That was really forced and shitty.

*autistically
*KGB

Actually no wait I take this back. LGB sounds way funnier in the context of the forced SJW themes of the show.

see bob or vagene

is this what pure narcissism looks like?

Attached: cring.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Are you a jealous girl that you think narcissism is a bad quality or something? Loving yourself and being confident makes me proud to be who I am. You should try it sometime, self-loather.

No, that's just LARPing redditrannys.

Money managers should never be paid more than these guys.

Excuse me but why the FUCK is this tryhard hipster bullshit ranked as #1 on IMDB?

That's highly exaggerated, they just gave based Jared Harris a competent female character as a scene partner. The other regulars including females have average intelligence.

Brainlets here ragequitting is beneficial for discussion tho. Bring on the slow cozy on topic threads.

I pissed off a few too many anglo zoomers and they got their discord shill army to shill attack.

Similar thing happened on a bigger scale with the Madeline McCann case and the Portuguese police.

Because it's good.

"The lowest of the Yea Forums scum. these morons try to justify their pathetic existences by establishing an identity on a forum that is known for anonymity."

>tryhard hipster bullshit
>watches Wes Anderson films unironically
k

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (300x292, 23K)

Don’t get too tired clicking on every post number big guy.

For you.

Of course!

Why is anyone even replying to this retard?
Who gives a shit what he thinks just ignore him or filter him. Tripfags deserve hate.