Why does Disney hate Tron?

why does Disney hate Tron?

Attached: 18j3wcgtu267tjpg.jpg (800x371, 48K)

god i love these sleek black tight suits.. and this haircut too, post more

They have the MCU and Star Wars. They don’t care about that other creative action movies.

>STAR WARS?!?!?
>FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE

the only selling point in this movie was her.

Would she be allowed in the ethnostate?

This is the only film she looks good in

You must be a gay posting from an iPhone, because she was fuckable in Butter.

Creative IPs they can't control, they hate. If it can't be turned into current-year lowest common denominator leftist bullshit with 200 pajeet slaves making CGI, it's not worth exploring.

Attached: q.gif (500x245, 496K)

White guy lead who gets the white girl lead and saves the day in a fun sci-fi adventure? I don't know about this....

Attached: 3iVF2j7.jpg (2781x4000, 981K)

They bought Star Wars after Tron Legacy came out, so they stopped putting any money into future Tron stuff because they knew SW would sell better than anything with Tron.

John Carter and Tron Legacy were both like "Hmmmmm, that should have made more money. DROPPED"

Tron 3 was ready to enter production before the godawful Tomorrowland flopped and Disney got scared of non-Star Wars sci-fi so dropped it

those are two amazing sci fi titles that will never see the light of day again

fuck mouse

because "John Carter" and that shit show "Tomorrowland" tanked so hard that Disney cancelled the next chapter. Funny as I hear the "Tron" roller coaster in Disney Chinkland is supposed to be the shit. Also, Koniski was going to a proper "Black Hole" remake, in dev hell..

BTW, pixar braintrust can't into live action-the killed "Tron"

Attached: bso-881870.jpg.png (480x600, 530K)

Why does my cock want Thirteen so much?

they don't

they're building a tron roller coaster in tomorrowland where the racing cars used to be

Looked fine in cowboys and aliens and Her. And literally all of House

Attached: tumblr_m4a2syfynx1qdpcv4o3_250.gif (245x165, 999K)

>They bought Star Wars after Tron Legacy came out, so they stopped putting any money into future Tron stuff because they knew SW would sell better than anything with Tron.
Actually capeshitter it was because of Tomorrowland

Her character was so cute. Why don't they have female characters like this, anymore.