Anyone else getting tired of this incel and "have sex" posting...

Anyone else getting tired of this incel and "have sex" posting? It had some impact and humour at the start but people have abused it now that no one cares anymore since it's just kids thinking they are clever. When will it get filtered?

Attached: 1558140315428.jpg (544x527, 77K)

Redditors and Twitterfags dominate this board. Welcome to post nu/tv/

Unironically have sex, it wouldn’t be bothering you if you had it

Just call them cope or cringe. That always works.

I have had sex and it doesn't bother me. what bothers me is that it's no longer used in context and is just spammed in every thread without any point for it

That doesn't work. Tell them to dilate or they'll never be a woman.

Bane posting and Sneed posting has been going for 8 years, people are going to be have sex posting for the next 7 years

Tell them to get pregnant or grow eggs

>sneed posting
>8 years
You're new, aren'tcha

Just add a filter and filter+nostub if it bothers you so much. Same shit as people do for all other memes.

Attached: 1557799039911.png (667x936, 851K)

Yea Forums running a meme into the ground? It can’t be.

have sex
a
v
e

s
e
x

>When will it get filtered?
Do it yourself using an extension like 4X. Personally, I don't filter anything here as I prefer to be exposed to the raw autism in its purest form, but have at it if it triggers you.

Attached: solution.jpg (1531x1015, 100K)

You should embrace it
the people who do it are the same people that made it possible for you to even post on Yea Forums, Yea Forumseddit

There is always some spam-tier stock reply desu senpai seething tranny discord not an argument have sex cope oof yikes sweetie

Might as well filter the English language

does anyone unironically get triggered by have sex posting? I'm 6'4" and it makes me laugh everytime.

Lol same here except I’m 6’6. Also it doesn’t trigger me because I make sex a lot.

if you just embrace it (have sex), user (incel), it'll have no power over you

Cope

Just admit that your sex life is a lost cause and fuck a whore. If you managed to have sex with a girl without paying, you'll at least be more prepared. People will think you're sleazy if they know but at least you'll be a sleazebag like carl instead of a weeb incel.

Attached: 1494899451497.jpg (1024x569, 97K)

Dumb faggots running an already unfunny joke into the ground? On Yea Forums? I don’t believe it.