Does anybody actually think this monkey stands a chance against a God?

Does anybody actually think this monkey stands a chance against a God?

Attached: whatsthatonthehorizon.jpg (786x442, 40K)

BvS

>3hr runtime
>5 minute fight

Seeing as how its a scripted film with a fight that will clearly last longer than 10 seconds...yes retard

>MOTHRA!
>SAVE MOTHRAAAAA!

Kong actually has the upper hand here because he's already 1-0 and has the unexpected factor. You expect the much larger lizard who can fire radioactive breath to win, but with how much writers these days LOVE to deviate from expectations, a kong win would not surprise

Both monsters are protrayed as somewhat heroic, so I think it is safe to say that in the end they will ally to fight another monster.

King Kong gonna ruin Godzilla kino trilogy.

I would rather want to see Godzilla vs Destroyah.

I hope it's not just another "the military wants to turn King Kong into a weapon" movie.

Attached: 1542421853318.jpg (480x580, 22K)

Fuck I hate this trend of bucking satisfying conclusions for the writer to appear smart for "subverting expectations".

So BvS? I wholeheartedly am expecting BvS now.

Military should unironically give Kong lighting powers

Skull Island was a better movie than Godzilla 2014, bro.

I would agree but it had Brie Larson in it which nowadays makes anything worse

Attached: skreeonksquad.jpg (1800x1317, 148K)

My guess is Godzilla is going AWOL at the end of his sequel. And Kong is the only hope they have to stop him

That's not a bad idea. Could be similar to godzilla vs destoroyah ending. Kong finally gets called king for taking out king of the monsters. I like it.

Attached: GvK.jpg (1080x1080, 258K)

Both are heroic but I just see Kong as more inclined to side with humans. Idk why because he fucked their shit up when they bombed his island, and Godzilla hasn't intentionally targeted a single human yet.. But I just think somehow godzilla will seem like the """bad""" one

>kong got armor
>mechani kong has oxygen destroyer tech

Attached: 1528694773387.jpg (500x279, 42K)

Is he in the one coming out soon or are they saving that for the next movie?

fuck apes

Attached: brodan.jpg (694x469, 100K)

Let them fight, next year.

>There will be a clear winner
Says the director. I guess we know who it's going to be. Godzilla. Because Kong won the first one. And big G is going to shit all over him for it

Fuck lizards

Attached: CHIMPOUT.gif (500x272, 1.37M)

I didn't even know who she was when I watched it. She was so unreasonable that it could have been literally any other female and I wouldn't have noticed. So going back and watching it now it really doesn't bug me. It was better than G14 though

The way screenwriters are nowadays. I fully expect Kong the underdog story to win.

>Kong represents humanity
>Godzilla is God
Kong must win.

But John Reilly said that Kong is god to the island native.

EPIC CGI MOVIE MONSTERS!!

Attached: image.png (629x499, 325K)

>but watch that lesbo dragon soap opera!
>also vengers!!

I see black people

(You)

>why yes, I enjoyed King of the Monsters a lot, but I do hope the next installment includes Gamera

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Lol first thing I thought of

>Destroyah
Holy fuck just say Destroyer you fucking weeb.

It's going to have a definitive winner. It's confirmed already

Attached: Isildur.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Attached: shitonme.gif (498x208, 663K)

You’ll get Godzooki and you’ll like it.