IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: Hercules.png (989x1085, 642K)

>Hercules is a black male

they are officially out of ideas.

Disney has rarely ever had original ideas.

OH GOD PLEASE LET HIM BE A CHAD. OH GOD PLEASE DON'T LET HIM BE A PRESENT DAY NEGROID GRECIAN HAMPLANET!!!

idris elba

>Disney has rarely had any good ideas
FTFY.

they'll cast a Game of Thrones actor, guaranteed

Even The Rock's version was better than Disney's

Doing Heracles without the family murder/ redemption plot and Hera tormenting him while he overcomes her while keeping her law is absurd. His name is literally "Glory/ Pride of Hera", he is Zeus' avatar of masculine power dealing with Hera's realm of fidelity and chastity and jealousy

Attached: Greek_Silver_Stater_of_Corinth.jpg (778x402, 75K)

Jason Momoa

Hercules is part of Marvel's Eternals. THIS isnt happening.

Gendry?

good.

This time less fat Gospel women and more eternal torment in the Tartaros and Hecatoncheires watching the Titans

Attached: teos-ulanti-22.jpg (894x1232, 478K)

It’s already confirmed that if it ever happened it would be Dwayne Johnson.

That's a different character with the same name.

the disney movie has nothing to do with the mythos besides names and basic relationships.

No, he isn't.

This

John Boyega is already confirmed

Wow nobody saw this coming, Disney does it again with another exciting remake and/or unnecessary sequel.

I want Chad Greek gays shirtless and sweaty.

I don't envy whoever they cast as pic related. He's got his work cut out for him.

Attached: 682525ae-7508-489a-bd33-63f2960eb514.jpg (970x546, 52K)

as he should be

They should just cast James Woods

Real challenging to be a smarmy faggot.
It's never been done. Certainly not by:
Jeremy Piven
Jay Mohr
Stupid bitch from Strangers With Candy
100k other agent types

Oops, I just owned some retard. Sorry to mog you so hard /pol/kid

herc is the worst traditional animation disney film of the 90s, fuck you for thinking any different

Attached: 1280.jpg (1200x874, 350K)

yeah, that seems likely

“..To requite him [Heracles] for all his labors in purging land and sea. If I were young and still powerful in body, I would have seized my spear and dabbled those flaxen locks of his with blood..”

“First he [Hercales] cleared the grove of Zeus of a lion, and put its skin upon his back, hiding his yellow hair in its fearful tawny gaping jaws.”

- [Euripides , Heracles 416 BCE]

Attached: D6BWfYxWkAA2Mf43345.jpg (500x673, 131K)

Mulan is worse, people only remember it for one song

>It's never been done. Certainly not by:
>Jeremy Piven
sucks
>Jay Mohr
sucks
>Stupid bitch from Strangers With Candy
don't know what that shitty movie is
>100k other agent types
lol

Neck yourself faggot, you're not even trying.

sucks that Woods became such a raving /pol/tard, it would've been so easy to just use him again

Is he gonna be black and gay?

DAS RITE

Attached: Herculaneum_-_Hercules.jpg (2000x2753, 1.21M)

You saying no is as worthless as him saying he is. If youre going to retort, do better retard

ROCK AS HERCULES AGAIN

That one song being the best Disney song ever.

People complaining about casting and here I'm worried how sanitized and control group the story is going to get. Scrub any possible edge, a perfect safe tropefest.

Attached: 1558303968093.png (424x501, 230K)

>mog

LOL yeah you're so alpha bro!

>I'm not mad or own'd and I'm definitely not samefagging and being a retard
Look, you are a newkid and didn't know something. Just leave the thread and consider suicide. No problem. Reddit is always open for you.

Just cast James Woods. He'd loves the role and continues to voice-act Hades whenever sqeenix shits out KH3.14 Mickey'sUnratedCut

this is actually a fair point
the vast majority of their stuff is all from fairy tales

I would chop the head off of a hydra multiple times just to get multiple blowjobs from it.

yeah in this day and age? With the stuff Woods has said? not happening

I wanna sex that sexy sexy dog.

Kevin Sorbo kino incoming boys

Hercuules and Peter Pan are tainted IPs right now, there have been too many mediocre adaptations that are still on peoples minds, I know they were diferent from Disney`s, but it still enough to hurt the name, so I think Disney will wait a little bit before touching those, especially since there are still a lot of classics they can turn into forgetable, bland and unoriginal adaptations.

>there were lions in Greece until 100 AD

This just blows my mind every time I think of it.

.uh... guys...

Attached: index.jpg (184x273, 14K)

If Zeus' sisters Hera and Demeter, His daughters Athena, Aphrodite, Helen, the graces and Artemis, his sons Apollo, Rhadamanthus and Dionysus all had blonde hair or blue eyes, surely that means Zeus and his son Hercules were black

Attached: cerberus-300x330.bk.jpg (300x330, 41K)

Doesnt matter. Disney wont have 2 Hercules.
The MCU is the biggest money maker they have. They arent gonna go a cartoon remake when they also have the MCU one. And the MCU one is already confirmed.

Attached: standard_incredible.jpg (450x450, 54K)

They won't bring back James Woods. Ignoring his politics there is no way anyone can replicate/match his performance. He carried the film. It's like Aladdin without Robin Williams.

yeah Hercules did a real good job when wiping them out

HE's also an old retard.

>Disney doing a White male led story in 2019

LOL

>Idris Elba

ALSO HERCULES IS GAY IN THE MCU. HE WILL BE THE HERCULES DISNEY USES.

He's a great actor though, and in the old animated film Hades wasn't a young man.

>gay
I'm now excited over this. I'm quivering right now.

Hercules will fuck anything in the MCU. His sexual preference is moist hole.

who would play Meg, the slut?

Unironic yikes.

He's made a legally binding deal that the character can never be played or voiced by anyone but him.

Euron Greyjoy

he would make an ugly meg

Is that Arteezy? Remember when he was in the mix of best mids in the world?

>ywn Hercules is King Litty...again
You know it's gonna happen. And Danny Divto is gonna play the little guy

Attached: Hercules-2014.png (570x570, 367K)

I fucking hate Disney

Attached: image.jpg (640x360, 28K)

James' powerlevel got so high Twitter banned him. He's likely been blacklisted from Hollywood.

>muh Reddit

lol oh god you're dumb, fucking off yourself retard

Agreed. Sad to see some zoomer get pizzown'd like the olden days when Yea Forums wasn't a Republican owned website.

user that already happened

What minority will play Hercules and what female will be the real hero?

>butthurt libtard detected

Looks pretty BLACK to me, wh*toid.

Attached: Eracle_e_onfale,_da_scavo_del_principe_di_montenegro,_pompei,_9000.jpg (2376x2712, 2.47M)

HONEY YOU MEAN
P AS S W O R D S

Disney: The House of Dreams

Hercules will get sex changed into a girl and his love interest will help him cope being a girl until he changes back at the end of the movie.

I can already guarantee you he will be the only major character played by a white male.

I bet you think only Democrats can like de Niro films, too.

Please dude, you're the retarded oldfag bringing up muh /pol/ boogeyman in this thread. Kill yourself.

FUCK THIS
Lilo and Stitch movie when?

Cast Nani.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Will smith ez

Work on not samefagging back to back little kid.

And one final protip: Saying you're not mad guarantees you're fucking seething. Also, why bother pretending? This is a Republican website now.

It's literally the 3rd best Disney film of the 90's. Stay mad faggots.

I'm not
I can see why you got confused. It's rare to be called out for your massive faggotry on Yea Forums nowadays. Most people just accept your faggotry. I didn't mean to actually give you mild criticism. I still love you and accept you and hate women and minorities or whatever you need to hear to feel like you're safe.

>OH GOD PLEASE LET HIM BE....

Him? You wish.

[letters are illuminated moving right]

H-

HE-

HER-

*pause*

HERCULES

And that a GOOD THING!

>protip

Lulz, what are your favorite Winamp skins my dude?

Not my fault you got cucked by a Republican bro, but if you can't get over it, feel free to kill yourself!

Herc needs to be a goofy goody-two-shoes boyscout who's pretty built.
I think Jim from the office could do it if he can sing and could bulk up more

>mog
Confirmed for autistic spazztic virgin

Republicans are the biggest cucks on the planet. They eat their boss's shit and say thanks. Love Israel.

>Oh Hercules is getting adapted, I wonder what /tv- BLACK PERSON!!!! BLACK PERSON!!!! IDRIS ELBA!!!!! BLACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Grow the fuck up you sickos

There's always Jason Momoa

have sex nerd

>Republicans are the biggest cucks on the planet.

I mean, you're in this thread.

you know its happening tho

>And the MCU one is already confirmed.

No, he isn't. It's all (baseless) speculation.

>I will find my way! I can go the distance!

Attached: 09b8a5edf8fcaee139944aa030b787d3.jpg (1080x1350, 171K)

Triggered beta detected. Choose to better yourself or become an omega or a tranny

it must suck to be black and need to steal everything

Attached: 7feed7bf90c193222b76fb4d73d99a60.jpg (368x495, 36K)

Here it is senpai

Attached: most expensive movie of all time.jpg (2474x1497, 710K)

You're responding. But totally not mad, amirite? :D

it's so nerdy and intellectual to know heracles' name and labors are in reference to Hera

Fucking garbage. Fix'd.

Attached: 1558575739036.jpg (2474x1497, 710K)

>Megara remains white
>Zeus played by Idris Elba
>Hera remains white
>Hades is a nerdy white incel

A king doesnt need to remind everyone that he is king,unironically kill yourself you neckbearded cunt

>mog

This post smells like a Gold Membership on the Roosh V Forum. Do you have any advice on cold approaches, friend? I want to up my game.

When are they doing sword in the stone?

>quoting GoT in a user discussion
not him but kill yourself

>not him
>when it's clearly him the whole time

not him btw

no idea, i thought it was some random russian navy dude who happen to come on deck while the walrus was there

Oh god they are going to ruin it aren’t they?

Yes because Herc the Jerk was such an abrasive, cutting edge film.

Attached: 1543183052741.jpg (364x364, 19K)

Yes

Not the person you’re replying to, I recognize your speech patterns. We had a similar run-in a few months ago I believe. Why do you always assume everyone besides yourself in a thread is the OP? Do you still not fully grasp how anonymous imageboards work?

IF AMBER HEARD ISNT MEG AND JAMES WOODS ISNT HADES IM GOING NUCLEAR

Sorry, I don't speak retard. Can you translate?

Literally inventing shit to be offended about.

WE

James Woods is a neurotic, politics-obsessed twitter addict. Normally that would mean he’s at the top of the list of any potential movie cast, but because he’s Pro-Trump, it means he’ll never work in Hollywood again.

Ariana Grande isn't even black.

I'm unironically just memeing, no idea what you're talking about.
Do you memorize typing patterns? Do you have a lot of assumed run-ins with a lot of anonymous people? Are you on the spectrum?

also it's him btw
the person you're replying to
as in me
Anonymous

fuck off disney

James Woods fucking loves being Hades. He still does the voice for all those fucking Kingdom Hearts games when almost every other celebrity VA dropped out a decade ago.

Yes Im autistic

That's pretty cool desu
what else do you memorize?
When are you going to Jeopardy?

James can't use Twitter anymore. He was locked out of his account for "inciting violence"
>*in regard to Russiagaters* You take a shot at the king, you'd best not miss #HangThemAll

hes the fucking originial hades, he always reprises hades, hes going to be fucking hades

No, he won't.

Too problematic.

Yes, he will.

Too charismatic.

>Greek cinematic universe when

Attached: giphy.gif (267x234, 665K)

cringe and mogpilled

what's the point? the anime version will never be beat, the music, etc is too good.

I still to this day masturbate to go the distance

Well, it's not like we Greeks are white either.

Attached: 300 - 1-22-23 Sparta Lc.jpg (507x597, 158K)

>Kevin Sorbo
cast him again!

>Hercules is black
>Meg is a gay man
>Phil is a tranny
>Hades is still James Woods

Attached: woods-retire (1).jpg (2000x1585, 974K)

You'd be surprised on what can be changed because it can make someone angry. Off the top of my head, Meg requiring saving from the centaur and later from Hades.

BLESS MY SOUL

>anime
fuck off
But yes Liveactions are a directly downgrade, but due to how short lived and cheap to make they are, you can endlessly remake them and have a new movie cheaply with tons of profit where you show how "dated" the previous liveaction was.

>just something discussed
Cool, then this shithead will get to say 'discussions fell through' if nothing happens and 'I told ya' if something is made.

Pocahontas is the worst, and it's not even close.

You're gonna be very DISAPPOINTED!

>fucking horrid taste central, how may i direct your call?

>fuck off

why? it was animated, that's what anime is

Nah Meg is Bi with allusions with her fucking tons of women before.

Hercules was maybe the last really good disney movie.

>it's not like we Greeks are white either.
lol white people trying to jump on the """POC""" train like the biggest little bitches

Attached: 1555151481766.jpg (222x246, 25K)

WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE VEGAS?!?

Attached: 1557349672460.jpg (833x746, 29K)

cringe 3rd worlder

Why not bring back James Woods to play him in the live action seeing as how the right wing have won the culture war and he has been exonerated?

Hercules' design was based on Robert Gant. It's a shame he's too old to play the part now. Certified Chad.

Attached: Robert Gant.jpg (315x293, 23K)

Hercules will be black and fuck all the Roman women

greek people have black hair

after hundreds of years of Arab and Ottoman invasions and genocides. Most med leaders back in the day were described with blonde/red hair and light eyes

>assassin's creed odyssey, set in ancient Greece
>everyone is caramel or light skin
>whites are like 0.1% in the game
>painted statues are all white people
So what are they? White or not?

Attached: 18fk5a.jpg (600x512, 26K)

Woahhhhhh bro! Dark hair! That definitrly makes you black. It's not like whites don't sometimes have black hair too.

>Disney
>make live action Dumbo
>it bombs
>make live action Aladdin
>it bombs
>let's do it a third time!
I am now convinced Disney is churning out this shit because they are just laundering money for some group of people.

Dont forget maleficent, beauty and the beast, lion king, jungle book

I swear to god, white people who think black hair means they're """poc""" have to be some of the most scaredy cat little bitches in history

there are models in the game who are blatantly blonde girls with bangs but in blackface and grey hair lol (while the facial structure is extremely white), ubisoft are creepy fuckers

Attached: HeraclesIolaus.jpg (700x415, 41K)

You realize it’s going to happen right?

It's so cheap it basically does not matter, at least one popular actor is advertising enough for way more profit as the brand Disney carries it.

Guaranteed to at least be mixed

Happened on the last 20 or so movies, and you're still in denial?

I miss the old days when my country was White.

>pain and panic aren't max headroom and bobcat goldthwait

Attached: 1546381267857.webm (960x540, 71K)

This. Even the animated movie had Herc cutting a hydra’s head off (several afterwards). I doubt Disney will allow that in the live-action remake. Look how sanitized they made Aladdin.

I mean, the gospel girls could stay user....

Attached: White Boi.jpg (640x960, 75K)

>that image
same

Attached: 1557100506830.png (400x381, 354K)

So when will they announce MBJ or Boseman for the role with Basset as Hera and Washington in a muscle suit as Zeus?

tarzan is the worst you fucking retard

I have created something.

Attached: Summer 2021.png (665x606, 639K)

Diane LANE.... MILFFFFFF!

What a waste of budget and effort. I wish they would create new original animated movies rather than these lazy remake cashgrabs, but I guess that ship has sailed for good.

there's greeks with every hair colour
t. lived in greece

Reflection? Girl Worth Fighting For? Honor to Us All?

HHNNNNNNNNGGGHHH I WANNA FUCK THAT SISTER-MOM!

No major character will ever be gay. The first gay character in over 20 movies was a background character who existed just to point out he was gay for the woke crowd and then be edited out for the Chinese.

that would unironically be a smart move because Woods is both a good actor and a literal twitter troll who could appeal to the shitposter audience. that being said, (((Disney))) is run by absolute shitheads and they will pay the price for their lack of vision.

doesn't he have a legit crazy high IQ?
>tfw too smart for Hollywood

would never happen. Brie and other marvel cucks would probably violate their contracts to boycott disney if they did.

James Woods is too smart for hollywood these days, and the kikes hate him for it.

nobody else can even come close to original James Woods Hades. Trying to replace him is like trying to replace the genie in Aladdin. Disney had to bring in a magical negro so everybody would be too afraid to critique his performance.

>control+f

Mah boys

(((some group of people)))

That already happened, dummy.

Attached: bc8f0043d0531f174fcccebcc694a336.jpg (995x1024, 142K)

After the shit they did with Aladdin, what changes are you expecting they'll make?

james woods has a clause that he must always play hades in any disney adaption

If I punch that walrus would it feel the hit?

WITH PITCH BLACK SKIN!

Literally the only one I can think of that warrants them making it live action, besides maybe Robin Hood.

Well his father is Zeus.

Attached: Hancockposter.jpg (259x384, 25K)

disney sometimes does not care, it's up to the producers of this film (if it is being made).

It's called Poe's law you fucking retard.

We have DNA of ancient Greeks. They were similar to modern Greeks, but with less Slavic admixture. Modern day Cretans are the closest to the samples we have.

bretty gud

gaston is stronger

i think if you aren't retarded you must have the most inbreed family on this whole board.
if you are under the sun you get tanned , if you live in a fucking island near the fucking artic circle and it fucking rain all the fucking year you fucking must have lighter skin than a fucking med you anglo inbreed

so australians aren't white?

Why Disney do not they do the Fantasia remake with a bunch of nymphs naked in the sea?

They should play the Kevin Sorbo Hercules tv show in theaters.

They've already cast Brie Larson

Attached: 1500879323643.png (357x429, 158K)

>protip
Stay back on your subforums.

>worst traditional animation disney film of the 90s

Attached: 1478608785788.gif (400x310, 2.37M)

IT BETTER FUCKING HAVE DANNY DEVITO CG'D AS A SATYR AND JAMES WOODS AS HADES.
GOD DAMN IT.

Its time Hercules was a woman.

They is anyone suprised?

They will just reboot every animated film they had for the next 30 years.

No one makes new movies anymore.

That's why it sucks ass. That and the art is ugly and the songs are kitschy. At least the animation is good.

Reddit.

You have to back to israel.

Disney's Hercules (1997) has just been re-released on Steam and GOG.com. I wonder if this is intentional marketing synergy?

Attached: ss_2915192dae378edf26b3817fd492016c140df0ad.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1078, 308K)

FUND IT

Attached: Shapeshifter.gif (168x152, 300K)

DAS RIIIIITE

Hercules was fucking shit mate.

he'll be a twink

Attached: file.png (1020x1530, 1.77M)

and jewish

Attached: Hellenistic Male.jpg (1200x798, 95K)

STRANGE

SINCE DISNEY ALLADIN SEEMS TO BE AN INCOMING FLOP

ARE THEY GONNA LOSE THE IP OTHERWISE? WHY DO THIS?

Unironically liked this film

Nah, but Meg will be a half-black woman.

Meg will be Tessa Thompson.

or zazie beetz

Guess that means we'll be getting based James Woods again since they can't use the character without him

This. It's amazing that so many retards in the thread are unaware of this fact.

I want to see this happen now just because

He was gay dude.

That thing would tear you to shreds! Must weigh 700, 800 lbs

Hunchback called it wants it's title back

James woods is a sell out boomer fucktard that he would likely go for the role anyway especially in live-action garbage disney is in anyway. The notion that James Fucking Woods of all people has any integrity to not jump at the opportunity to play in one of disney's soulless live action shit only proves followers of him are a bunch of limpdick brainlets.

Besides all of that. Like Said

Aside from peter dinklage that is unironically a good cast

BLACKULES BLACKULES

He wasn't a redheaded twink either

Jason Momoa is the Chad of chads

Cast her.

Attached: 907b1480-9629-4fd8-844c-c12e9fb0fc52.png (970x546, 645K)

Fuck off Adam

Who's meg

They also got the basic relationship wrong too. Hera wasn't Herc mother.

Came here to post this

Jason Momoa is more of a Brad to be honest. Chris Hemsworth is the current Hollywood Chad.

Tessa Thompson

i hope hes black just to trigger the polcels

I'm not watching it without James Woods.

Attached: James Woods abortion tweet.jpg (762x1073, 142K)

gross

Attached: tessa-thompson-attends-the-2018-mtv-movie-and-tv-awards-at-barker-hangar-on-june-16-2018-in-santa-mo (300x300, 12K)

Ok fine Zazie Beetz.

The Rock is honorary "White"

That's a little better but there's still a problem, can't really point what it is...

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-18-at-11.36.01-AM.png (860x476, 598K)

Remember that news a few days ago that said Russia caused race-baiting and hate in the US ? This is proof that american NPCs fell for that shit and are here now, lol.

>year 2019
>calling someone a fucktard

First of all, hang yourself for even using that word you mongoloid.

Second of all, cut yourself down and hang yourself again, James Woods is irrevocably based.

And third of all, you're beyond saving if you think this is even remotely good casting. Have sex, then hang yourself again.

if they don't cast Marilyn Manson as Hades I'm not watching this trash

Attached: disney_tribute___MM_hades_bbq_by_kanthesis-d3003x0.jpg (900x1201, 257K)

Idris Elba plays every character

Idris Elba

a man of taste I see

all these mutts ITT going on about the cartoon when Disney could make unironic greek kino

>The Rock as Heracles
>Jason Statham as Theseus
>Arnold Swarzaneger as Prometheus
make it. now

>Stars in Family Guy as his own fucking character
>Based
Get Spayed trumptard.

Nicholas Cage has had great performances under his belt and even in shitty movies he manages to be the best part in all of them.

The live action remake of this will be shit regardless of that hack's inclusion and the hilarious part is he will fight like hell to be in that soulless disney remake with his remaining years of relevancy, you know that to be true.

Attached: 170521-trump-saudi-sword-dance-cheat_pwtwyu.jpg (912x513, 73K)

DAS RITE WYT BOIS

Attached: we wuz spartans n shieeet.png (997x509, 792K)

He starts as a scrawny white guy and turns into a BLACK BVLL mid way through the Zero to Hero song

Attached: Zero-To-Hero-hercules-33007808-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

you just know all the white gods and Hercules will be black bulls and all the women will remain white while hades is some white guy

Attached: we wuz trojans n shieet.png (1334x523, 169K)

Im more annoyed Aphrodite is portrayed by a ginger
she is made from the sea foam of Cyprus

>What are wigs?

youre suggesting Aphrodite herself wore a wig?

I don't know if she wore a wig.

Will the live action movie have Herculad?

cant wait for danny devito to be replaced by will smith too
thats what theyre doing now right, taking the only part of these movies anyone cares about and replacing them with will smith?

Chris Pratt as Hercules
Aubrey Plaza as Meg
James Woods as Hades
Danny DeVito as Phil
Kurt Russell as Zeus
Jack Huston as the Narrator

Literal perfect casting.

It better fucking look like Vegas
It better be FILMED in Vegas
It better be REWRITTEN so its ENTIRELY CENTERED around Vegas

Attached: 3FF74AC6-3F63-4686-89E0-2A30A2F1A9B7.jpg (484x585, 124K)