Manlet mania

are manlets naturally better at acting?

Attached: manletsrevenge.jpg (602x578, 85K)

no, but their childlike proportions and relatively large heads supposedly look good on camera

they are easier to frame

The only manlets you see in movies are the talented overachievers who maneged to outdo chad

Attached: Curt Mels Menu.jpg (505x338, 79K)

Yes, just like climbing, gymnastics and sex.

You also forgot coping

I also forgot computer maintenance and writing like a white person, phonetard. :^)

They're the only ones that need to get famous to get pussy

Attached: 1519018850281.jpg (570x627, 100K)

>C-COPE!!!
that's all you can say, lanklet.

Lol whenever I see a short dude out in public I grin, because I know that he's completely genetically inferior to me.

Certainly better at directing.

Attached: Manlets.jpg (2896x2896, 528K)

5’10 - 6’2 is the perfect height range. Any more and you’re a unproportioned fag that uses your height constantly to instigate and look like a faggot

Every time there is a thread like this I just wonder why don't the manlets just be the bigger man?

Why can't you just rise above this and not reply?

Sad!

Attached: you.png (1080x992, 586K)

In a perfect world all of 4channel wouldn't be insecure bitches who angrily reply to BBC/manlet/dicklet/balding/cutVS.uncut/Twitter post bait. Just ignore it you fucking babies, and fuck you all.

>*6'0 - 6'2
Ftfy
These threads just serve as an outlet for manlets to pat each other on the back. They're like the trannies of the height world. Their whole lives revolve around their height, and they claim that they can easily beat normal people in fights or that they give the best sex or some shit, like how trannies always claim that they give the best blowjobs. It's cringe, and the world would be better if they didn't exist.

I’m lmaoing at all the delusional lanklets ITT. The only argument a tall person will ever have is “muh height” whereas a manlet will invest in his charisma and personality. Did you ever wonder why all the great leaders throughout history have been manlets? What about artists? Yeah, also dominated by manlets. The only thing that the lankets excel at is at some sports, just like niggers.

We're natually better at toymaking and candymaking. And telling people which roads to follow.

>tfw too tall to be Hollywood elite

sure smells like incel here

Yeah, it happened just as you came in, weird.

Why are manlets always so violent they have the same disposition as niggers.

>"someone taller ;^)

hard to say who wins this one, the manlets or the lanklets

>manlets

Attached: manlet_timeout.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

when will they learn?

Attached: whenwilltheylearn.webm (1056x594, 2.92M)

flusha?

Attached: flusha1.jpg (1265x1265, 912K)

>this thread
Janny forgot to lock the pit again, what do we even pay him for?

no, jews are just shorter, and hollywood is 100% nepotism

tiny dingus. cold pool?

naturally better at acting like bitches
manlets always seethe because of their low height.

reminder

Attached: height class.png (1117x634, 224K)

it is easier to make short people look tall, than it is to make tall people look short.

lol, nobody is instigating you manlet nerd

>Be 5'6 manlet
>Star of the biggest show in television

Attached: abstract jon.jpg (317x291, 8K)

thats the inherent nature of manlets. they see threats where there are none.
imagine living in a constant state of fear and feelings of inferiority lmao