Why does Yea Forums hate "The Mouse" ?

Why does Yea Forums hate "The Mouse" ?

Attached: file.png (225x225, 11K)

monopolism and corruption

Because jews

I don't know about them but did you hear about the rockin' new movie Aladdin TM (in theatres now)?

they ruined my space soaps

they became super-cocky after success of stupid superhero flicks. media asslicking that garbage and now they are using biggest titles to forced sjw politics

Corporate dominance over media and headed by a jew.

I think I hate the people who defend every shitty thing they do more so than the corporation itself.

>Loyalty is bad

How does it feel to be basicaly subhuman?

Mickey Mouse should be killed in all cases

He's basically a god..

Niggas froze da cracka walt innda funpark but dat nigga comin back foo i hear it from a brotah tha works on diney nigga

>Why does Yea Forums hate "The Mouse" ?
Because...
>they've overhyped capeshit to the point where it's ruining pop culture
>milking capeshit nonstop like it's cinematic Call of Duty or Fortnite
>soulless live action cashgrab remakes that no one asked for
>Pixar under Disney is now nu-Pixar: soulless, sequel-churning company with little to no originality anymore Who the actual FUCK is even hyped up for Toy Story 4?
>completely ruined Star Wars in nearly the same way they ruined Power Rangers, but worse since they're doubling down on pushing an SJW agenda ruthlessly and destroying more of the lore in the process to the point where nothing of substance actually matters anymore + general interest in the brand is dropping faster with each passing year
>buying up companies left and right in the past 10+ years and accelerating, slowly becoming a larger monopoly than the others
>poisoning the well of creativity for everyone in Hollywood
>pays off reviewers and critics, but only for SPECIFIC movies and brands that earn them huge bucks
>literal hivemind-like cult that worships everything they do to the point where they'll shoot down the slightest bit of criticism directed towards anything they deem "culturally significant" or "phenomenal."
>threatened theaters to show their movies before anyone elses + kicked out movies by other studios from showing
>bullied their employees into submission according to Glassdoor reviews
>bought out Maker and turned it to shit though to be honest, Maker was always shit
>backed by the US Government
>backed by (((shills)))
>led by a (((person)))
They are the most evil entertainment company in the world right now & the biggest threat to modern cinema, easily. It should come as now surprise why I hate them. Other companies have done similar things, but they're all smaller than Disney, so Disney's worse by default.

Attached: zed98.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>Why does Yea Forums hate popular things?
FTFY

Attached: 1558023751812.jpg (500x504, 20K)

/thread

you're actually right, but your shitty weeb post and anti-antisemitism make me not like you.

>pays off reviewers and critics, but only for SPECIFIC movies and brands that earn them huge bucks
Does Disney threaten critics to praise their movies or they'll stop giving them screeners? Because I've never seen a mainstream critic pan a Disney movie.

>Because I've never seen a mainstream critic pan a Disney movie.
Do you consider Armond White to be "mainstream"?

Attached: 1554120993696.webm (220x274, 735K)

You need to add
>outsource the fuck out of their corporate functions to 3rd world countries

He was banned from RT so no.

Can you show up to more threads like this to shut up dumb anons?

every normally thinking person or simply not a jew knows what’s up

Attached: 2ABC06F8-2E82-48AD-A57D-26B1C9BC29F9.jpg (960x788, 262K)

seething incels

their last good movie was John Carter and they never made a sequel

Have anal sex

corporate cock suckers must hang

seething mousecuck

kill yourself kike

0 counter argument

>he doesn't hate jews
>therefore he must be a jew
solid logic champ

Why? Here's why:
>JEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWS!!!!!!!

Because the weak hate the strong.

Armond White is jealous. Plus, most avg people like these movies, so why is it crazy to imagine critics like them too? Think, retard

You're not edgy because you hate something popular lol muh contrianism hurt durr keep seething while people have a good time being entertained with their families

the mouse was effing based as fuck up until around Frozen. The parks are still based

Rent free lol

Disney is still cool. They got great reviews from general audiences too. Why do u care if people have a good day and enjoy snacks and drinks and an entertaining Disney film on a Sunday? Not everything has to be Kubrick or Woody Allen

We don't. We hate the just that are running it