Was it kino? There's only one episode left

Was it kino? There's only one episode left.

Attached: doom patrol.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agosG3mokBQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=wnNGPn1DD-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never heard of this in my life

Max capekino. Beard hunter uses Yea Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=agosG3mokBQ&t=1s

check it out

Needed more brendan Frasier, less gay shit and no boring "lol I'm crazy XD" mexican bitch

i stopped watching after the tranny the street episode

You really missed out if the trans street grossed you out.

Attached: flex.jpg (696x464, 84K)

I tried watching the next episode a few days ago but it was still trash
>Im not a man. I used to be. I was a different person, then. A lesser person.

>not liking that scene where he rips off his flesh
>or that tender scene at the end where they're riding the train back to consciousness

That was pure kino

A little too big on the character drama even if it's justified.

Also, while I kind of like this version of Cyborg, he feels forced as fuck. The show's basically "THE DOOM PATROL* (*and Cyborg)"

He feel out of place because everybody else is so broken. He just has parental trust issues.

He's definitely just a temporary member. He's just roped into it because he cares about Niles.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnNGPn1DD-E

I seriously hope so. He doesn't fit in. I don't know why DC is so adamant in having Cyborg in every single fucking thing when he's just the blandest character ever (a little less so in Doom Patrol, but still). Right now he's in:
-The Justice League
-Titans
-Doom Patrol
-Young justice
-Probably on one or two more that DC streaming service shows I won't even watch

Mr. Nobody is the best thing about the show, hands down

i like it but i fastforwarded the gay pilot story arc episode.

The Titans and Doom Patrol universe are connected, so my prediction is that after Season 1 he's going to join the Titans.

Ironically it's like they wanted to set him up to send over to another series, but Titans is such trash they might have to keep him in Doom Patrol.

I'm glad he wasn't in Titans, given how much of a shit show it was.

The first teen titans cartoon probably made him the most popular black character DC had. So they try to put him in everything. In my opinion because people that "adapt" shit for tv/movies can't be bothered to read a few fucking comic books or just google 'Black DC Comics Characters'.

Did they run out of money when they were about to do special effects for the black guy ? Children tv shows have better stuff.

Which is such a shame because there's actually many good Black DC characters but it's always fucking cyborg every fucking where

>I seriously hope so. He doesn't fit in. I don't know why DC is so adamant in having Cyborg in every single fucking thing
He is a canonically black superhero character, I guess even (((they))) see limits for blackwashing.

It's inexplicable that he's not in Titans though, since that's the comic where Cyborg actually reached a wide audience.

Practical effects look better. And while they don't quite look right, they fit better than CGI would.