Is there anything you've ever watched that really made you uncomfortable or genuinely horrified you?

Is there anything you've ever watched that really made you uncomfortable or genuinely horrified you?

Attached: 12477_556628l.jpg (515x400, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EejUcrRgEsE
youtube.com/watch?v=VL9bw_a5qnw
nhentai.net/g/192503/
youtube.com/watch?v=mO2W96NCiRc
unsolved.com/gallery/missing-fishermen/
youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc
robert-lindsay.blogspot.com/2009/10/face-split-diving-accident-video.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=fol8GKu1A_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=F3kz4AUHe1M
liveleak.com/view?t=kQm4R_1557862152
youtube.com/watch?v=GTKKJx1frkY
youtube.com/watch?v=c23vAUOwYqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9NVfubOAAwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chernobyl

Hereditary, but I think it's partially because the scenes where the mom is screaming at the dinner table were very relatable for me

The Last Jedi

Teletubbies.

>that teletubbies conspiracy theory
That concept truly made me uncomfortable.

Attached: 12a3528772.png (404x356, 19K)

I was disappointed by it, I thought the movie was going to solely be about an abusive mother and it was cults n sheit.
>tfw your mother was scarier than the mom character

Most sex scenes

which one there's hundreds asshole

QRD?

The Grifter

hostel. i was always kinda spooked by eastern european aesthetics, and the extreme poverty and alien culture makes it a very unpredictable place to be.

let's hear it

Attached: 1558169044960.jpg (780x978, 240K)

we're not supposed to talk about that

Strangely, The Hunger Games disturbed me way more than any other movie. Watching children mercilessly murder each other made me feel sick. Maybe it just caught me off guard because I thought I was watching a young adult action/drama aimed at females.

You should watch Battle Royale.

Hereditary. I regretted watching it after I did. The only way I got over it was watching it again

The Shining, although I know that's a "reddit" answer to the fucking meme hivemind we have going on in this board.

Attached: 211.gif (540x462, 896K)

That scene in Andromeda Strain where they actually killed a monkey in real life for it. I've seen a fuckton of animals die but for some reason that one hit me in a way I didn't like.

It Follows genuinely scared the fuck out of me. I had no idea what it was, I watched it alone at 2 am in a completely empty huge house.

Also I have a mild fear of being followed, due to watching some slasher films when I was 10.

>really made you uncomfortable or genuinely horrified you
The first Alien, when they were on the Juggernaut and the space jockey was looking in the background...

They don't over-explain it with exposition, it is just a lovecraftian big creepy universe that you're getting a peek of oh, and your brain tries to fill in the gaps.

Prometheus and covenant ruined it, in my opinion. Less is more.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

The Road and High Life are as unpleasant as fiction gets

Fourth Kind. They way they come for you hit too close to home.

My mother had a seizure, bled from her nose and died in front of me in the hospital.

>looking
*Looming

Dare I say.... Gigeresque?

Kafkaesque?

Lynchian?

No, I unironically meant lovecraftian.

Where can I watch that?

anything with amy schumer, sarah silverman, jlaw, or whom ever that fat bitch from ghostbusters and bridesmaids is

there's a movie with sean bean and michelle yeoh where she cuts someone's face off and wears it as a mask, fuckin freaky

hereditary, the shining, and the vvitch are all good horror movies because the supernatural elements aren't actually the core of the story - it's abuse and insanity. there is nothing scarier than being powerless in the face of someone who holds complete control over your life and can hurt you with no warning, for no reason, at any time. plenty of horror movies try to capture that feeling of helplessness but the feeling a child has towards a crazy parent is that feeling at its strongest

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the scene at the beginning with the Hitchhiker in the van, and the scene where that one guy is convulsing on the ground.

The scene where the mom finds her dead daughter was so fucking bad. And I mean it was good, but it really hit me hard.

It's a shame i was still laughing from the girl getting her head btfo

Attached: Kdlw3UK.png (640x356, 228K)

Literally nothing. Any suggestions?

>the bit where the son was bracing against the door sobbing for the mom to stop while she bangs on the door
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My mother had a seizure, bled from her nose and died in front of me in the hospital 2 is far superior

Unironically, Jesus Camp. And I'm a Christian. What they're doing to those children in the documentary is appalling and makes me ashamed to associate with other Christians. It's like, you never know which ones are just out of their minds.

Yeah, I know all religious folks sound out of their minds to some people, but the people in Jesus Camp are just evil. There's no excuse, worldly or Biblical, to treat kids that way.

There was this hentai I read called “cow’s head.” Didn’t feel good for almost a week after it. Got me to swear off veal.

>And I'm a Christian.
Sure you are, Shekelstein.
>leftshits: JESUS CAMP IS PURE EVIL
>same leftshits: KIDS GETTING THEIR GENITALS CUT OFF IS TOTES AWESOME

I look away when there's realistic gore. Seeing my grandpa string up a deer with its esophagus hanging out and gut wide open left a deep impression on the 5-years-old me.
The monster that unsettled me most was in Dog Soldiers when a werewolf stretches to its full height and scrapes the ceiling with its claws. Probably something to do with the weird elongated limbs on a humanoid creature.

Attached: mommy daddy where r u.webm (1200x648, 2.98M)

what is this from?

I felt a constant sense of dead that only increased as the film went on. I thought it was fantastic.

Watch the interview (1998). Being accused of a crime you didn't commit has always been a fear of mine. The anxiety and helplessness this movie evokes is amazing. Bent cops trying to stick a crime on some loser who no one will care about.

Then it takes an amazing turn.

Attached: the interview.jpg (277x500, 32K)

Is that Far North?

This. It was extremely painful.

You’re shitting me right? I guess that’s why it was so convincing.

link? i like weird hentai

The Descent, when one of the monsters is standing behind one of the survivors and they only notice it after using the night vision setting on their camera or whatever.

Yeah I don’t like this either. Having had a kid recently has made scenes like this almost unbearable. Nice find user

Are you retarded? It lost everything that made My mother had a seizure, bled from her nose and died in front of me in the hospital 2 great in the first place.

The whole thing is just a subversion of the first. Right when you think his mother had a seizure, bled from her nose and died in front of him in the hospital it was just a nosebleed because her nose was dry.

Under the Skin

Attached: Under The Skin_2.webm (1920x1038, 2.38M)

apparently they filled the cage (which was in another airtight cage) with c02 and waited until it fainted, then gave it oxygen right away and it survived.

could be bullshit that they made up after though.

>Being accused of a crime you didn't commit has always been a fear of mine
Watch The Hunt

MOM? MOMMY STOPPPPPP

They need to reboot the series. Its fucking stale

I don’t want to get banned for posting an nhentai link, but it’s a short story within a bigger story called Tachishaku-sama. If you go to nhentai read the biggest or longest version. There’s other strange stories in there too that involve mountain tentacle monsters, voluptuous scarecrows, and 8 foot tall women.

Attached: 56B1AECA-804C-4F58-A973-3412F01921F5.jpg (1024x579, 48K)

I cant watch the sopranos because seeing tony yell, carmella acting like disappointed and meadow being the stuck up favorite hits way too close to home

Attached: not good.png (438x336, 184K)

>I don’t want to get banned for posting an nhentai link
wut

i have, it's good.

The interview takes place almost entirely in 1 room and has only 3 major characters. It feel really personal compared to most films

Amazing scene. Great movie

a copy of weird science, that my parents copied over with their sex tape.

I did not need to see that.

>nhentai
laughingpanda.wav

this, they are too relatable

when i was a kid i watched this movie
i think it was set in a school and i think the teacher did experiments on the kids and i remember this one scene this kid was inside this like water pot and he was brainwashed or something
anybody remember what movie this was

>MAMA STOP IT NOW, STOP MAMA

A part of me is sad modern movie CGI will unlikely come close enough to capture that same convincing feeling but another part is glad we’re not temporarily suffocating monkeys

>all those high profile cases over the last 10 years or so of men being falsely accused of sexual assault
>not a single major Hollywood film about this

>youtube.com/watch?v=EejUcrRgEsE

Attached: gilbert grape retard.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Fuck off nigger, all you contrarians could say about My mother had a seizure, bled from her nose and died in front of me in the hospital 2 is that it was great for defying expectations by not following the premise of the first movie.

Low user reviews show that audiences came to watch the mother have a seizure, bleed from her nose and die in front of tyem in the hospital, and were disappointed by the sequel's twist. The producer claims they are taking the franchise back to it's roots in the third film, which they promise will include a scene where his mother has a seizure, bleeds from her nose and dies in front of him in the hospital.

I have never seen cannibal holocaust but just listening to the OST (which is fucking amazing) just fills me with dread.

Just something about old analogue synths fills me with fear

youtube.com/watch?v=VL9bw_a5qnw

Shit. Sorry, I thought we weren’t allowed to do that.

Here’s the link
nhentai.net/g/192503/

Attached: 45E25B24-350A-45A9-8419-5782A782989C.jpg (350x154, 39K)

This. The pizza burn victims grossed me out. Especially the one with the nosebleed.

It's crazy how much that enhances the dread and horror of the scene. Damn

kek, this is why i still browse this sub!

The white rabbit conspiracy threads that took place on /pol/ a few summers ago. Had a fucked up Higurashu no Naku Koro Ni / Cicada 3301 feel to them, and it turned out over the next couple months /pol/ found a pedophile ring because an user was in the area and broke into a building we thought had kiddie cages in it. A second one was found in a forest--cant remember if that one was before or after the building.

how long did you watch it?

Ty, glad to find a fellow fan of the My mother had a seizure, bled from her nose and died in front of me in the hospital franchise.

What do you think about plans for the My mother had a seizure, bled from her nose and died in front of me in the hospital cinematic universe?

I knew what it was once the scene flipped from Gary and Wyatt and went to a blurry out of focus image of my mom rubbing her cootch and blowing my dad.

Fire in the Sky scared the fuck out of me as a kid. The Descent, The Wailing, a few episodes of the Twilight Zone, The Shining, Blair Witch Project, all do it for me. Ambience is so so important for a horror movie and it’s difficult to setup and execute correctly.

Cannibal Holocaust is a classy film compared to Cannibal Ferox.

disappointed desu, no kino manages to even approach my childhood

duuuuuuude this movie fucked me UP as a young lad

the original I spit on your grave
the Original Evil Dead
Salo
A Serbian Film.

youtube.com/watch?v=mO2W96NCiRc
AYYY LMAO

The Twilight Zone episode where the apocalypse happens but one man survives. He finds that he'll actually be OK since he has canned food and plenty of books... but then his glasses break so he can't read at all

that war of the worlds syndicated 80's show, with how the martians move between bodies, with the people being taken over and then when the next switch happens the old body dies and melts. you die when they take you over. no one was safe.

I thought the My Uncle Raped My Ass and Now It's Bleeding duology was purile, shallow, derivative and not worthy to be in My mother had a seizure, bled from her nose and died in front of me in the hospital franchise.

it was a fucking shame when they stole all the oscars from the My sister got a plunger stuck in her ass and vagina and my older brother lost his sounding rod, so we are on the way to the hospital films was a fucking travesty, and there should be an investigation into kickbacks and payola. ligma productions has damn fine principal and secondary photography teams.

>but then his glasses break so he can't read at all
can't he just hold the book closer to his face?

Didn't seem like it by the character's reaction

>be 8 or 9 years old
>stay up late during summers and weekends
>up late one weekend night watching old reruns with parents on WGN
>all in the family or Sanford and son ends
>parents yawn "guess were off to bed. You can stay up and watch tv if you want, user"
>figure I'll leave the channel on and see what's next
>pic related intro starts playing
>grab remote and change the channel before getting up to turn on all the lights
Zoomers don't even know. Shit was uberspoopy.

Attached: 250px-Talesdarksidetitle.jpg (250x156, 16K)

user I want you to know this is the funniest post I've had all year on 4channel. Thank you for your service.

That death is fucking brutal
>pig squeal of surprise from leatherface
>hammer to head, guy drops
>spasming on the floor so a second hammer blow
>drags corpse away

No editing or music or anything, just a guy being surprised and killing another guy like it's a normal thing

Not the guy you're responding to but I'm genuinely too scared to watch it. I feel like even if he clears his name he's gonna be fucked forever just from the accusation

I think I messed up kino for myself by watching actual death videos.... but real gore videos have no production value.
>inb4 i/s/i/s
No way, everyone jizzes over their "editing" but their editing actually sucks. It kills all tension by cutting to black right before the kill shot then rewinding then playing the footage back. That's not good editing.

Any television or movies that's really intense, either by gore or mental disquieting matter? NOT just gross stuff like shit/vomit either, very boring.

Ex machina. Manipulation is the scariest thing out there. Like parasites. Doing something for someone else’s benefit even though they won’t repay you the favor and would just as quickly stab you in the back.

Not trying to sound edgy but isn't killing normal? It may not happen often in highly developed nations but it's normal. It happens, it's common enough.

it was a great movie

too soon

Where the fuck do you live, Brazil or America or something? Even then you don't see someone club another human being to death like they're a rat in your home with such passive or indifferent film or individual observation, I hope.

sorry man

>this reddit-tier fanfiction
Damn. You actually got my hopes up. I was expecting some schizoid writer shit.

that episode of the maxx with the bunny that got runover

I never took cannibal ferox as seriously to Cannibal Holocaust and like it more cause of the dick chomping scene.

>Prometheus and covenant ruined it, in my opinion. Less is more.
It was already ruined by nerds in the decades prior, by merging it with Predator, having a million comics, sequels etc.
At least Scott tried to bring it back into a somewhat epic cosmic scale, despite Prometheus ending up being shit.

the d-day scene in saving private ryan really disturbed me because I have panic disorder and seeing a really spot on depiction of panic reminded me of bad attacks I've had. other than that probably hereditary

Requiem for a Dream
The way the characters degraded themselves for a high was sickening

I watched a guy have his father beheaded infront of him, then they proceeded to flay him alive, some mexican cartel shit
Spics are animals

The Shining being a textbook answer doesn't make it a wrong one. The abuse aspect is so plain-as-day that as a young viewer, you're more likely to consider the movie in terms of visceral thrills and chills and the supernatural "memes". You watch it a few years later, and it clicks into place that those are there specifically because it seems in the West anything is preferable to confronting such considerable root illnesses in the family situation, which itself grows right on into the national tree (e.g. supplanting Native civilizations as the big picture but just as importantly living with others at all, etc).

the usa isnt like that at all outside of the niggertowns.

Lake Mungo
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
Threads

Begotten

Attached: 9713069C-BAB3-4966-9711-7ECDFB45C0FA.gif (500x257, 1010K)

Original Texas chainsaw massacre. No other movie has given me that much pure dread

What did they use to make that black goo?

The VVitch wasn't scary though

>Lake Mungo

Attached: 1480702845363.jpg (645x773, 56K)

Stop watching tv with your mom

>my sides

Attached: 1557714312526.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

yeah I pretty much stopped watching horror movies after that, did not want to relive that feeling

you guys are making me want to watch TCM

Threads.

Turner Classic Movies is based-Uncle Ted even owns a superior version of Army of Darkness.

Attached: TCM2sonnybono.jpg (1600x866, 208K)

No the chainsaw movie user!

It's god-tier horror

My cousins friend has a brother who burned his house down while his family slept in it. His family escaped, but his crazy brother stayed in the house and was burned alive. Everyone was so surprised because this guy was a sweet kid. But the story is the crazy kid asked my cousins friend if he wanted to watch a movie called the grifter that night. Who knows what would have happened if he said yes.

In order of sheer terror or lost sleep
1. Queen Mary ghost ship episode of Unsolved Mysteries
2. different Unsolved Mysteries segment where friends get saved at sea by huge rusty ship, friend watches it miles away from buoy, then their parents start getting excited phone calls from foreigners. Then calls stop.
3. Martyrs
4. Chinese bitch who disappeared in LA shitty hotel, seen on elevator CCTV, found inside water tank on roof that was inaccessible
5. Zelda in original Pet Sematary (kid)
6. Freddy Krueger jump rope lullaby (kid)
7. The Entity (just unsettling)
8. Fire in the Sky abduction (kid)
9. Zeke the Plumber (baby)
10. Crazy Santa episode of Tales from the Crypt

Watched some kid in the Bosnian war having his throat cut really slowly. What got me was half way through his screaming changes pitch as they saw through his vocal chords

Didn't they show his boner in this scene?

The scene where she cries when her daughter is relatable for me
My sister died when I was 15; saddest day of my life.

Man I think I've seen this vid years ago. His hands were tied behind his back and he was lying on his stomach, yes?

nigga, why would you watch that? ?

Can you please expand on #1 and 2?
YT links?
Thanks

Attached: DE844652-8CFF-49E2-980D-8F7E11E7F04D.jpg (1125x762, 518K)

Dagestan right?

Todd Solondz films are the epitome of uncomfortable. The Squid and the Whale gave me the same kind of feeling.

Attached: 1527884278074.jpg (183x276, 7K)

jesus fucking christ, get a grip of your life

I saw the excorcist when I was a kid and it scared the fuck out of me.

I think a few episodes of the Twilight Zone are more unsettling than any “horror” movie I’ve ever seen, to be honest.. the ambiance in some of those episodes is so dreadful and the black and white with the old music just makes it that much more unsettling.

Is My sister died when I was 15; saddest day of my life a sequel to the scene where she cries when her daughter is relatable for me?

The Grifter

I forgot a few. All of these are scary and recommended though.

3. The very end of Carpenter's Prince of Darkness with the scrambled video transmission. So scary I thought I was going insane for a millisecond.

4. Jacob's Ladder (and I'm glad the new black remake is being buried)

5. The first 45 mins of Lost Highway with ghostpaint Robert Blake at the party. But if you haven't seen it, the screenplay is fucking way scarier

8. The Hitcher is a very strange eerie cold consistency. So much that I researched its director Eric Red. Well the guy violently killed someone with a car irl. And keeps making car-related horror. His story is more fucked than Polanski. There's a famous rundown online.

The Internet ruined The Shining which used to be in the top 3 for anyone. I never thought The Exorcist was scary but The Shining was a lobotomy of terror, the Grady Twins would give people nightmares just by bringing it up at parties in Southern California. But then they became memes. I can't think of another movie so ruined by YouTube and the Internet. You needed to "check in" to it.

wOaHh he posted it again!

The kid wiping his cum on the library books was kino

Fuck that dog
Double fuck that mother
Omega fuck that "father"

Gummo

enjoy your ban

Talking Tina, man... I lost more sleep over that episode than any horror movie. Ever.

This is the scariest Unsolved Mysteries of all time and one of the only things I really believe caught something "haunted"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEY25G5lbk

Here's the other case, the missing "fishermen"
unsolved.com/gallery/missing-fishermen/

Lmk if you watch user. Lock your doors

Some PSA announcement where a girl is working in a kitchen and she slips and drops a pot of boiling grease on her face and her skin starts melting and she screams like a flayed pig.

Like christ its 4 in the afternoon why are you airing that.

plenty.
All the creatures in The Thing.
Come and See
Schindler's List
Pale Man from Pan's Labyrinth is a personal favorite.

Attached: pans-labyrinth.jpg (780x438, 103K)

i watched my grandma have diarrhea as a kid

Should be a mandatory watch in highschool, I've seen people descend into hell because of meth and H, all because they thought they'd be fine to try it a few times at parties. Fucked beyond repair.

yeah but did you have to clean it up?

Martyrs was rough from start to finish

Texas chainsaw massacre because it can't be said enough times. true horrorkino

ending of ep 2 was absolutely terrifying

Attached: 865347635471.jpg (659x467, 13K)

some kid missed a pier jump and landed directly on his face on a concrete ledge

video has a brief image of him being taken to the hospital and his entire head is split in half but it looks like he's still alive

Theres a movie about a plane malfunction that leads the pilot into setting off the oxigen of the low class part of the plane. Couldnt bring myself to watch it and I have never looked for its name so I dont know how it ends.

the mcpherson tapes gave me nightmares as a kid.

Event Horizon, when I saw it upon theater release. That third act....

There's also an Unsolved Mysteries where a cop and others are convinced Son of Sam was one member of an at large Satanic Cult that had wealthy members. Which sounds /x/ but they have witnesses and victims who describe different predators and vehicles. Stays with you.

The theme song, no matter the episode, scared the shit out of me. I had to watch something lighter after just so I was brave enough to go to my bed

Happiness. Mostly the pedophile dad. Him jerking off in the car to a kid's magazine while kids are nearby, repeatedly trying to molest his son, the general sense of dread and fear of nearly getting caught as he enacts his plan to rape his son's friends... There aren't really any other movies that deal with this kind of thing and it was very effectively done.

There's a specific part of Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer that for some reason I found really fucked up. When Henry and Otis sit down and watch the tape they recorded of them raping a woman while her husband is tied up on the floor, and suddenly their son comes home and they murder him in front of his parents after a long struggle before he can get away. It's like a nightmare, especially the disconnected third person view you get since you're watching it on a grainy VHS. The movie is pretty tame except that part specifically.

Attached: Happiness.jpg (535x778, 95K)

In Kenny vs Spenny there's a part where they put their heads in vices. Having any body parts crushed to death...

Several scenes from hostel 2. The guy getting eaten alive was pretty fucked.

The Last Winter.

The jew reveals his thought process

i know that crazy mother feel too, bro

dashcam vid of a cop getting gunned down by this dude he pulled over in 1998
though he gets shot off camera, it's the screaming that makes it so unsettling
youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc

Pretty sure you're correct

Wasn't a very happy kid

Maybe, never really read up on that war.

spoiler alert for a 60 year old TV show

Hold my beer.

Attached: 1536882539432.jpg (480x360, 19K)

My nigga, we had to watch every one of those safety videos in my home ec class.

fuck I forgot about that one

was lost highway the movie where someone murdered kids and filled the floors and walls of this playroom with their bodies?

Hilary Clinton spirit cooking

Not a great movie but has one genuinely disturbing scene

Attached: 02E93D9C-C60C-4D15-B36E-888E4B31B4F0.jpg (220x325, 16K)

I’m sorry user. How did she die?

I saw some CCTV video from China where a cook is carrying a big pot of boiling water through a restaurant. He slips and the entire thing flies into the face of a small child in a high chair sitting at a table. Usually I can take the fucked up China videos especially since they're usually silent but man this one really upset me. The safety regulations we have in the civilized world seem ridiculous sometimes but then you remember that some 2 year old in China had his face burned off because over there you're allowed to carry 3 gallons of boiling water through a crowd of customers.

No, moron. Lynched.

The cave scene at the end of The Wailing

The old guys transformation was pretty spooky

My own birth. I saw me mums snatch and taint get cut with scissors so I could come out.

Attached: 1558420886423.jpg (467x573, 31K)

Thanks

The missing sailors was disturbing.

Attached: FC6C6FFD-4327-4844-A2CD-43435367C058.jpg (680x383, 44K)

Thomas the Tank Engine unsettles me deeply.
Not just the creepy faces but the alien morality of the stories. Sentient trains who are trapped in isolation for years. Taken apart. Bought and sold. This is taken as a dull fact about the world in Thomas the Tank Engine.

Attached: TheSadStoryOfHenry52.png (706x530, 966K)

Indiana Jones and the temple of doom heart pull. Also Indiana jones and holy grail when he pulls the wrong chalice and ages 200 years in 10 seconds

Yeah that kitchen scene is fucking terrifying for someone that spends a lot of nights awake in an empty house

robert-lindsay.blogspot.com/2009/10/face-split-diving-accident-video.html?m=1

The shoe getting killed in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, as a kid

did The Strangers also scare you?

does anyone know what movie im talking about then? the ending scene they go into a kids room where all the walls and floors are inflatable plastic but find out its inflated with dead bodies of kids or something

Serbian Film is pretty much the only one.

>The Road
That book was so unpleasant, I decided I didn't need to see that shit in a movie. Fuck that.

I don't need that level of unrelenting fuck in my life.

Leave

>12am
>I'm reading this thread

Attached: 149291919109.png (735x720, 313K)

The Number 23 is severely underrated. I saw 23 everywhere after and still do every winter.

The Forbidden Files by Jean-Teddy Filippe.

Attached: forbiddenfiles.jpg (342x342, 18K)

the 10 min rape scene in Irreversible was pretty hard to watch

would you summarize it?

kek

haven't seen it but why would a homosexual man rape a woman?

13 short films done in mockumentary/found footage style. They are mostly horror/suspense and are rather unsettling due to top-tier atmosphere.

I saw the wire/dance scene from Ghost Ship when I was just a little jimmy, and it is so tame compared to the things I've seen now, but it has stayed with me my whole life.

Powerful point

Are you retarded?

A Clockwork Orange. Felt depressed for a good couple days.

Your mom

Embarassing. Try to post less in the future.

I think it had less to do with him being a homo
it was more about him just being a sick degenerate
he did fuck her in the ass though, if that matters

thanks. I'll recommend something to you then. it's basically various dark fairy tales although a couple are just goofy and not scary. some are pretty grim
video is the intro to The Field Guide to Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=fol8GKu1A_Q

Attached: Field+Guide+to+Evil.jpg (306x432, 19K)

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahaha! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: Is there anything you've ever watched that really made you uncomfortable or genuinely horrified you? - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

>just a little jimmy
aww that sounds so cute

Attached: winter breath.png (1616x1220, 349K)

4 that's Elisa Lam you're describing

Into the mouth of madness. Maybe Mandy too.

I used to be such a pussy as a kid. Its weird looking back. Not acting it out but i can remember just internally being fucking terrified of ghosts and demons and shit just walking around my house after everyone went to bed. I can't really remember growing out of it but i almost sort of miss having that level of naivety i guess. its hard to feel that passionately about anything anymore you know? even if it was a negative feeling

Attached: urbanlegends3.jpg (516x439, 30K)

meth and heroin are indistinguishable highs from their prescription counterparts, they aren't magic potions that turn you into a zombie. obese people are addicted to soda, is that going to stop you from drinking it in moderation

>comparing soda to meth and heroin
ah Yea Forums

Yes, and Nic Refn tried to buy the story rights to make his Shining. Lmao. Brutal #NWF

Attached: bewarethewheelers.jpg (368x233, 8K)

No. U

I'll cringe or squirm when I see some good body horror or graphic injuries, but not in the sense of being really disturbed or frightened by it. Just trting to empathize with the experience of the characters on the screen and imagining it happening to me. Eye, ear and throat stuff really curls my toes. And that slow stab kill in, uh, Saving Private Ryan I think?
The only movie that's ever really gotten to me the way I think you mean is Martyrs. Not even just for the violence of it.

>It's not fair... There was TIME now...
this always gets giggles when I say it

>He doesn't know how addictive sugar is and how much it can fuck with your dental, mental and digestive health
300+ pound dyel confirmed.

Have you earned it?

Fuck off faggot, no one cares

There's this obscure Japanese movie called marebito, most of the movie just has some gross scenes but the first 15 minutes or so where the main character heads underneath Tokyo was just PURE terror for me and I don't know why. Also, goodnight mommy got to me because I love my mom and I don't deal well with torture in movies.

Oh, and this too.
youtube.com/watch?v=F3kz4AUHe1M
But for completely different reasons.
Fucking William Burroughs, man.

The Endless was pretty spooky

i think it has something to do with schizophrenia. like we are all schizo as kids and we grow out of it and only some people fall back into it. because reading account of people who have it sounds a lot like the thought process i'd have as a terrified kid. The brain filling in the empty spots like the hallway or under the bed with a monster or whatever.

This makes me sad.

>comparing addictions to addictions
go back

Attached: 1546607317332.jpg (615x923, 67K)

Ikr

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-22-21-50-42.png (960x540, 345K)

why won't you tell me what it is?

Thread is underwhelming reddit-tier and the board is snow.

>the scene at the beginning with the Hitchhiker in the van
This. When I was younger that scene felt cheesy to me, but on a recent rewatch I feel like the hitchhiker brother did a very unnerving and unique job playing a crazy dude.

fuck!!

The tent scene in blair witch project with the sounds of the kids giggling was the only thing that I've watched that's actually filled me with real primal terror. I think it's because you get way more immersed because of the found footage style and then when it gets intense like that it just feels 100x more real than regular scary movies.

Attached: uy5unm5mxmlnhmspkh3x.jpg (800x450, 42K)

messed me up for weeks

Attached: lafin.jpg (360x500, 30K)

the Faces Of Death series. I didn't seek it out myself but my brother was obsessed with it and made all his friends watch it. It left a bad taste in my mouth and even just hearing the soundtrack when he was playing it for his friends in another room would creep me out. Yeah so maybe some of it was fake but the plane crash aftermath was real and this was before you could see whatever gore you want on the internet.

Attached: fodb.jpg (960x1440, 165K)

Faces of Death is pussy tier though

No he was making fun of you for using nhentai instead of the secret club exhentai. Using nhentai is the equivalent of only using pornhub.

>t. babby
I used to watch HBO's Autopsy on recorded VHS before I left for school.

The Grudge still scares me more than any other movie. Kayako’s design and that guttural noise she makes are really top notch.

Things that just made me uncomfortable are mostly clips I’ve seen from threads like this.
The abduction scene from fire in the sky, the giant insect scene from King Kong, the needle torture scene from that master’s of horror episode. The end of the fight between the mountain and the red viper in GoT is also pretty uncomfortable

It gets tedious after the opening scene. The opening scene is fucking horrendous though.

I remember Last Shift really freaking me out. That scene in naked blood where the girl eats her eyeball.

I'd honestly rather watch low budget re-enactments of Liveleak executions than that garbage.

Warning: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

liveleak.com/view?t=kQm4R_1557862152

I know this is Yea Forums and we're all hardened edge lords, but this is a video of a woman being gassed to death. I guess if you've never seen it happening, being gassed to death might sound tame or even peaceful.

It is not. It is one of the most horrific ways to go. Just watch her face.

white goo and black dye

The dog in pet semetary gave me a panic attack. Same thing with the hospital scene in spider man 2.

I watched Possession tonight. All I knew going in was the single frame of Adjani crying. Completely blew me the fuck away. The creature is incredibly unsettling. It looks like if your stretched out your excess ballsack skin, covered in blood and with eyes. And the scene in the subway will stick with me for some time. Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1557727705937.png (650x635, 371K)

I feel sick.

Attached: 1544412112421.png (698x524, 899K)

Still sends shivers down my spine.

Attached: Antarean.jpg (400x400, 30K)

absolutely retarded

Fukken lol

Attached: 1558570726198.jpg (1920x1080, 381K)

Girls on HBO.

This, and I think the vast majority of it for me is that the chick who plays Sally is a hell of a screamer. It fucks with my head, because I imagine it's what the girl from the Norris/Bittaker tape sounded like.

what tape?

What episodes?

Enter the void

Did they save any of the kids? Do you havem ore on this?

>actually sitting there and writing this out
Absolutely pathetic

Attached: F1B094B6-CD3D-44CD-A20C-500C71668C49.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

They're known as the Toolbox Killers, if you want to google it, but from what I loosely recall:

>In the late 70s, two guys in prison become friends through their mutual love for torturing women.
>Eventually get out, and hook up on the outside.
>Get a van, and over the course of several months in '79, abduct, torture, rape, and murder a number of girls in the LA area.
>The oldest victim was in her early 30s, and the youngest was 13.
>One of them got the idea to start recording the "sessions" with a tape recorder.
>Record their last victim (who I think was sixteen), and some of the highlights include using a sledge hammer to basically destroy one of her arms, using a pair of vice grip pliers to tear off her nipple, clitoris, and then inserting the pliers into her vagina and anus, shredding her insides.
>By the end, she's begging for them to kill her.
>They dump her body off in someone's front yard.
>They eventually get caught only because they get cocky, and brag about it to one of their old prison buddies, who tells his attorney.
>The prosecutor plays the tape in the courtroom during the trial, prompting many in attendance to flee the courtroom in sobbing/gagging fits.
>The main prosecutor shot himself years later, because of how fucked up he was from everything he saw and heard.
>The tape has never been publicly released, but is still used as a training tool by the FBI to desensitize new recruits.
>One of the actors from Silence of the Lambs was allowed to listen to it as research, and claims that it still gives him nightmares to this day, and completely changed his views on capital punishment.
>Both killers are still alive in prison to this day, because California, and one of them has been up for parole since 2010.

There's a transcript of the tape out there, and some old unused news footage during the trial where you can hear a few seconds of the tape as people are running out of the room, but beyond that, it's never been heard by the public.

>the youngest was 13
Jesus. I can't imagine how I'd react if something like that happened to my daughter

Attached: 1545286599099.jpg (746x982, 157K)

movie is a goddamn masterpiece and probably one of the most effective uses of sound not just in horror but all of cinema. ths fucking opening gives me chills - the black screen illuminated with the shrill whine and flash of a Polaroid camera giving us glimpses of a corpse, the grunting and breathing and sound of digging, and then the close up of the corpse with the camera slowly panning back to reveal the "artwork" on the monument in the graveyard and the stark contrast between the dirty sunset and the tombstones and monuments.

I passed out and gave myself a black eye and chipped my teeth a few months ago when I was watching Black Hawk Down and they were trying to clamp that guy's artery. I've seen it a thousand times, seen my share of dagestan tier videos, but when they were reaching into his thigh with the clamp and it slipped back inside, I felt like absolute shit and really hot, then I woke up under my desk.

Attached: 1467085811685.jpg (562x600, 37K)

Attached: Blank-room-soup.jpg (1183x762, 97K)

There was this movie I watched when I was maybe 5. There were these kids that went to this crazy old ladies house. She looked very demonic with sunken in cheekbones. She was trying to harm them. This guy comes with an ax and breaks open the doors and saves them and the old ladies house burns down with her in it. Could never find the name of the movie.

I have a sudden urge to join the FBI.

the people under the stairs?

I watched ParanormalActivity late one night in a cabin by myself in upstate New York. I didn't know what the movie was about just wanted to watch a scary movie. It really fucked me up.

Amu Shumer

Yes. When I was a child.
youtube.com/watch?v=GTKKJx1frkY
youtube.com/watch?v=c23vAUOwYqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9NVfubOAAwU
A standalone episode from a series I never watched anything else from. It was flipping through the channels late at night in... i don't even remember.

This is really great. I marathoned it one night until the sun came up. Kino

The wolves in the Grey fucking terrified me

Attached: tumblr_phoaoa8gOS1x0bvwko3_500.gif (500x281, 1.51M)

It's from back when everyone had Israeli flags on pol you newfag

The news

I went ape shit after watching it and pounded my grammies head in with a tire iron

Blue Velvet

>Mommy! Mommy!
>Baby wants to fuck!

Attached: 1537959134980.jpg (1200x500, 50K)

Underrated

Fucking kino

The scene underground with the little abominations? Good scene, terrible movie though.

The In Dreams scene is better, and Eraserhead is way more unsettling as a whole

>child
Survivor (1981)
Alien
>later
Jacob's ladder
Ju-on
Kairo
>now
nah (pic related)

Attached: fdsaa.jpg (750x856, 97K)

Really dug this, the scene where he gets drilled in the head and broke into terminator mode had an uncanny atmosphere about it. It was like a psychological horror movie really

Attached: 220px-UniSol4officialposter.jpg (220x325, 32K)

martyrs from 2008 was sick as fuck,but i was high af too,so this made it worse i thing

stay on topic, seizure boy

i never got irked at all by that video, its tame compared to other shit out there

Attached: 1552985176466.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Last Shift is underrated, has some genuinely good spooks in it.

These look like that nigga from Neverending Story.

Hereditary fucked me up. Had trouble sleeping that night, that fucking clicking the daughter makes.

That dream scene where she tells the son she never wanted him hit a bit too close to home. Man I wish I could've had a normal mother

Attached: 1554951476760.png (1124x974, 1.29M)

I'm glad somebody else posted this, because as a child I was IRRATIONALLY terrified of TtheT - specifically the special compilation series they did called 'Spooks and Surprises'. There's one where Henry has to drive through this fog and the suspense, the camera play, the fucking music all was top notch horror. I had nightmares about that damned ghost Train on the bridge, where I'd fall into that opaque black water myself.

Bridget Jones movies

Story of pic?

Now that's what I call weird science

Gone girl (tangentially)

This is still #1 for me, and ive seen a lot. Even half-face girl doesn't top this.

Creepypasta tier

Ju-On: The Grudge, which I watched alone at night as a teen. Bad idea. That fucking throat noise she makes, it gives ms nightmares still.

Also the original Dark Water, but that's because it is the bleakest film I have ever seen.

It didn't survive and the death is one of those things animal rights groups complained about in Hollywood. At the time killing an animal for a good scene wasn't unheard of or something anyone gave a shit about.

yeah, but this battle scene was rather disappointing than unnerving

ay boss wanna buy a phone?

Attached: princess_3.webm (1020x404, 2.17M)

That grandparents movie where the two kids see their grandparents for the first time was pretty mediocre up until the twist, where I was filled with dread. Pretty good just to watch for that, but not worth the rewatch.

A group of vigilante cops in masks cutting an alleged drug dealer with some weird folk music playing in the background radio they had on, this was in Brazil and it seemed like this was a routine to them
Any time I take psychedelics and see the news and commercials

The final scene in Heavenly Creatures, especially knowing the film was based on a real murder.

Attached: 732377-b.jpg (340x400, 61K)

I hope the pseudo "intellectual" who wrote this piece of dogshit already killed himself. there is so much fucking text but NO SUBSTANCE AT ALL. holy shit. so much fucking filler text to grab the attention of braindead rats.

my theory of the teletubbies is, that it plays after world war 3. humanity had to retreat underground to avoid the nuclear fallout. still, the damage is done and the appearance of the human race was changed forever. their technological advancements are still with them (inteligent ai vacuum cleaner, etc.) they are fed designer drugs to keep them happy at all times, which is why the world they live in is so vivid in color, and the sun has the face of a human baby face, or atleast what a babies face used to look like before the war.

user want to watch something truly terrify but still not scary
Wake in fright

faint of heart fag here, what do you see in the video?

>faint of heart fag here, what do you see in the video?
Not that guy but the frightening part is what you don't see, the only thing you actually see is a brick flying in on the passangers side then screaming and crying of the children in the back and the husband panicking in the front

Half-face girl?

fucking hell I got fast heart beats just by reading this, sounds terrible. How did the brick fly anyway? did someone threw it on the car?

Imagine the smell

Forgot to mention, the mother was sitting on the passangers side
the brick fell of a truck transporting briks

I found the movie "Kids" really disturbing. I felt bad for several days after watching it.

When I was a kid I saw a snippet of some old soviet movie, it was centered on some decrepit concrete apartment.
It gave me a feeling of utter existential despair. Although ill be honest, I cant remember if it was really a movie or an amalgamation of some bad dreams.

>that's stupid!
>same theory but remove the idea of control from it
You're a cow.

>Israel flag

Attached: 1556284799793.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

>soviet
>centered on some decrepit concrete apartment
>feeling of utter existential despair
Probably a documentary.

Bump for this

Are you Petarded?