BBC announces chat show hosted by Vladimir Putin

>Tonight With Vladimir Putin is a semi-scripted comedy chat-show format - with a significant twist. In a television first, ground-breaking live VFX, created using performance capture technology, developed by creative studio Framestore, enables a 3D digital cartoon of Putin to walk around and sit behind the desk, interviewing real human guests in front of a studio audience, all in real-time.

>The first guest in episode one is Alastair Campbell, whom Vlad warmly thanks for his part in making such a mess of things, and then June Sarpong discusses her career highs and lows… after which Vlad forces her to play a game of Diversity Challenge.

>In episode two Vlad asks his first guest the same question he asked at the production meeting: "Who is Joe Swash?" Before trying to get his head around feminism with Guilty Feminist podcaster, Deborah Frances-White. It’s fair to say his grasp of the concept remains patchy.

bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2019/vladimir-putin

Attached: 624.jpg (624x351, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IH-QqV1Fjak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do liberals hate russian so much?

somethings need to stay behind the CGI curtain

>british comedy

they hacked the 2016 elections

Yeah I wonder why democratic liberals don't like a dictator who assassinates people in foreign countries and invades his neighbours. Must be mental illness, am I right?

because they're told to

why do they like maduro

Based and taxpayer funded pilled.

Why are these people so fucking obsessed with Putin

>mfw thinking of the state of British americanized popular culture

Attached: hahahahaha i've wasted my precious time hahahahaha.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

they don't

I don't see Assad getting a talk show.

because he isn't white

Everyone hates r*ssians

Nick is actually a pretty good actor

Neither is Putin

yeah they do they are literally in the venezuelan embasy not letting the real venezuelans protest agaisnt him

putin is gay as shit
but this is corny as fuck

Just his country bombed

Most people don't know the actual bad things Putin has done and give him a pass now that the media has cried wolf and told so many untruths.

Making him a villain has grown tiresome.

Putin is a zionist

Attached: PutinJews1.jpg (1692x1542, 1.86M)

But they love Hillary Clinton?

distracts from china

Attached: 1558158892314.jpg (1065x1182, 104K)

Commie Jews hate Zionists too

How come he makes jews seethe?

wtf? is this supposed to be funny?

I will love Putin even more after this.

>who assassinates people in foreign countries and invades his neighbours
who dat? Obama? Bush?

>liberals
>supporting someone who isn't liberal
I don't why I bother with you /pol/tards. Grouping everyone you disagree with into the liberal category juat so you can undermine them without directly challenging them is just retarded

They loved the country that came before it that murdered millions.

Sounds like great material for comedy

>thinking putin is an antisemite

Attached: 1531794794566.jpg (1680x945, 83K)

>still using the old boomer meaning for liberal
yikiesies!!

Fuck off liberal faggot retard

Let's predict what the show will be like.
>blah i am putin i sound like dracula
>hello guest how are you
>haha you tell funny joke i send you to gulag
>donald trump is my bitch haha
Imagine a full season of that.

>TFW it's real

Attached: blackmirror2x03thewaldo.jpg (720x404, 52K)

wtf are you talking about?

Attached: putinjewsbibi.jpg (612x753, 77K)

That's now what I asked, keep seething jew.

ITT: Americans don't know what the term "liberal" means and think it means anyone left-of-centre

It's the most famous example of communism not working, and everyone is white.

aint jewish bud, Putin is a zogbot like the rest

Attached: putin.jpg (255x198, 7K)

putin doesn't provide the west much of anything but possibly a dart in your chest. nobody calls out china for insanely worse practices because it's been profitable (till recently but still very profitable)

Putin is the person that is currently preventing a certain US ally in the middle east from destabilizing and fragmenting Iran and Syria

Not all Jews are the same. There are nationalist Jews (Zionists) who want to use the goyim to create and protect Israel, and there are Communist Jews who want to keep parasitizing in Western countries and hate Zionists.

>Assad = evil XD
Brainwashed. Beyond hope.

this

Fun fact: the vast majority of Jews in Israel came from Russia. Russian is the third most spoken language in Israel after Hebrew and Arab, before English.

This

Attached: 43E0D0D4-EBA9-43F0-ABF0-4CAEE345A857.jpg (837x1106, 208K)

Literally sounds like the USA desu.

there are no good muslims

sounds like you're pissy Putin is a judeophile

youtube.com/watch?v=IH-QqV1Fjak

>Putin is le based goy that's why Kikes are making a smear show against him
Stop inbreeding retarded jew

hope you did some stretches before those gymnastics

No I'm literally just telling you how it is. Jews are a divided tribe. The cultural Marxist kikes hate Israel and neocon Jews love Israel. This is why Republicans want to bomb every country that poses a threat to Israel and why Democrats hate Israel and have openly anti-Israeli shitskins in their ranks. They're both very Jewish parties but very different.
Just because someone supports the kike land doesn't mean they're a typical commie tranny kike lover. See Viktor Orban for instance.

This is your brain on propaganda

You can tell by the absolute state of that faggot on the sofa next to him what kind of snarky #feministcomedy shitshow this is going to be.

Attached: lol.jpg (635x688, 93K)

Then how do you explain (((Chuck Schumer))) defending Ilhan Omar's anti-Israeli remarks?

Because their soviet dream crashed and burned so now they're bitter

Actually it's because democrats support the democratic process and the rule of law, which Israel's illegal colonies and illegal wars go against.
>buts it's all the jews controlling everything, they're so inferior that they've manipulated us all
Have sex, with a jew

How do you explain (((Hernie Panders))) kvetching when questioned over Pissrael?

Because he has to prioritize party over one worthless flash in the pan yahoo.

If they did the CNN wouldn't be shitting on him 24/7. Chavez used to dab on Obama just for shit and giggles.

>Democrats not kissing Israels ass
Hahahahahahahaha good joke

You're deliciously naive. There's kikes plainly at the head of both parties. Don't pretend Feinstein and Schumer aren't a thing and don't pretend they're not spouting Judeo-Marxist drivel at every opportunity.
Read a book, have sex with it.

No you're just a low iq social outcast who spent too much time on /pol/

There's a reason it's called programming.

>all jews are the same

I would if I could sempai. there's no such thing as a palestinian btw.

Fuck off back to r*ddit jew taint worshipper

Whoa?
A picture of Putin at the Western wall?
You've convinced me!

>>wot if you 'ad a talk show on the telli, but the host was an computer animated character? That'd be roight bonkers innit

Attached: 3039940-inline-i-7-giles-keyte-black-mirror-recap.jpg (620x349, 54K)

best part of mde and deserved more of a career.

>hate russian guy for killing people
>love muslims who also kill people
hmmmm

whats the diversity challenge

Wait for the trump version, polcels will SEETHE.

relax kid.
jews run pretty much every nation, even Russia

Attached: file.png (800x472, 765K)

> British

> Humour

We're hearing about Vladimir Putin because our governments are totally powerless against China. It's like if a fire department decided its job was the eradication of pickpocketing.

What we should do is we should call them names, and have every mainstream comedy product be the same thing. Then they'll *have* to vote Democrat! That's how that works, right?