Moby revealed that he dated prime Natalie Portman in 1999

>Moby revealed that he dated prime Natalie Portman in 1999

>She said they didn’t since he was 34, creepy and old, and she was 18

>Moby posts picture evidence.

Who is lying here? Also, why is every woman on social media wanting to crucify Moby for the age gap when DiCaprio does the same thing?

Attached: 53AD9310-825F-4BBA-84F9-1856A1FAC75B.jpg (680x436, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRrEoZzs-kU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>moby still pretending he's not a flaming faggot
lol

who the fuck is moby

Because DiCaprio is attractive and Moby is, well, Moby.

lol. thats not a "i like him" smile

zoooooooooooom

40. Who is Moby?

I think he was in R.E.M.

lead singer of good charlotte

Moby is ugly. Natalie Portman wants the #MeToo on her side so she gets off free for fucking some ugly dude when she was younger.

Why are women so dishonest?

Attached: lmao.png (600x732, 377K)

kek

Attached: moby.png (604x503, 66K)

Attached: 1552707610024.jpg (1137x779, 565K)

well there you have it. Like clockwork. So basically it's totally ok for 18 year olds lusting after old men like Leo or Brad Pitt on Twitter but it's not okay when it's some ugly globlin incel like Moby. All women are whores.

>who the fuck is moby
One of the Reddit Letter Media dudes

based moby
he should talk about her pussy

she looks a touch uncomfortable

Why do these idiots write like 18 year old women are legal children? What the fuck is wrong with America?

>moby fucked prime Natfu
wtf is your excuse now norwood hairlet incels?

Attached: 1551963264257.jpg (1024x531, 34K)

no he didnt. t. expert

Oh Lordy trouble so hard!

youtube.com/watch?v=DRrEoZzs-kU

She's right, 18 year old women are helpless and easily manipulated and so should not have the right to vote and should be under the full control and protection of their fathers until they are married.

Moby can get stomped by Obie.
Source: Eminem

what did women mean by this

Attached: 1557286746957.png (764x1364, 153K)

>tfw no prime Hershlag gf

How do you guys deal with this?

>take picture after concert wif no shirt
>dat means we dated
If thats the case then every time I take a shirtless pic, any girl that happens to be in the pic is dating me.

Attached: 1531344065916.png (270x496, 124K)

>i've never met you
>you forcefully grabbed my her arm
>my her arm

lol Jew whore probably wants to revoke consent 20 years later because she doesn't like him anymore

So did they fuck, or did they go out on a few dates? If it was just a few dates, she might not have even known they were dates and if there was no sexual contact then I could see why he thinks they "dated" and she claims they didn't. If Moby is claiming they fucked, then I don't know then.

Attached: 1553158729973s.jpg (250x205, 9K)

fuck women to be honest specially retards like the first one

Moby obviously.

Deluded fucking weirdo

>had male friends who thought we were dating when i thought we were friends

>left over from when she was making up the story about herself rather than her friend

Theres always fucking when theres an age gap like this

Fucking fool moby! Even if they did date, she's about to metoo his ass for going behind her back.

>start making it a story up about yourself
>realise you could actually be attacked for lying
>MY FRIEND

Take a shot every time clueless women or some beta maleadmits young women are retarded and can't make decisions for themselves

Attached: womyn.png (758x685, 339K)

Maybe he is exaggerating because he is irrelevant and she didn't see him the same way he saw her. No reason to lie about it I mean she is married and has a family and he is smarmy and has more to gain. If he doesn't have nudes then he doesn't have shit.

They're both telling the truth, and both lying. Moby did date her. He was creepy, which is why she broke it off. Now she feels embarrassed that she'd ever do it, so she's lying about that part. Moby's lying about it all being sunshine and rainbows.

Holy fuck

Imagine denying ever dating someone is somehow worthy of landing you on top worldwide Twitter Trends.

Attached: portman trend.png (272x221, 8K)

Drinking and vidya until mommy calls bedtime

who the fuck is obie