Has it been topped yet?

Has it been topped yet?

Attached: 5E3C42BB-DB13-449A-B525-8AB13D471A53.jpg (220x302, 21K)

In terms of Super Hero movies? Yes.

In terms of Spider-Man movies? No.

I think Winter Soldier and Endgame come close.

>In terms of Super Hero movies? No
ftfy

Nope.

It was topped by Homecoming

Spider-Man 3 is a good movie and a nice end to the Raimi trilogy.

TASM movies were complete garbage with no redeemable qualities.

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

no, and it never will judging by the nu spider-man movies

This shit will never be topped until the day we die and everything around it dissipates into the past.

Its the Adam West Superhero of the 00's

yeah, by spiderman 3, the true raimi kino.

you're funny user

Attached: 1558503463733.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

I saw it again just a few weeks ago and was mindblown by how great it is. It is a masterpiece of screenwriting for this genre. It plays out like a stage play, which is no wonder, considering the writers were dramaturgists. Cinematography is immaculate, the scale is exactly how a spider-man movie should be (no saving the universe bullshit), characterization is flawless, etc. OST is phenomenal.

No, it hasn't been topped. Nobody learned jackshit from this movie. The message was small and personal. Everything that came after was big and dumb. I feel like throwing up whenever Kevin Feige says he is inspired by it. The only thing in the MCU that feels anything remotely close is Iron Man just because of the character-focused small scale adventure.

Spider-Man 2 and The Dark Knight were movies that came along, blew everyone's minds and we all thought they were going to change the genre in a good way...but they didn't. With SM2 they thought that making the character more human was enough, whilst ignoring everything else that made the movie incredible. With TDK, they thought the message was that the audience wanted gritty and dark. I'd fucking challenge Marvel to have one scene, just one fucking scene like the aunt may scene in SM2. No jokes, no fast-paced acting, just five whole minutes of nothing but meaningful dialogue. Just a camera and two actors acting.

Attached: spider magazine.jpg (1280x1707, 1.13M)

into the spiderverse was better

Has anyone watched the 2.5 version of this? I downloaded it and was fucking BAFFLED by it. What the fuck were they thinking when they released that version?

This but unironically.
Based

It was great. What are you talking about?

Post Momma Dunst pls

In terms of Superhero movies sequels?
Yes

Attached: 220px-Supermaniiricharddonnercut.jpg (220x330, 18K)

Into The Spider-Verse was great but it wasn't 'Spider-Man'. It was a quasi-spider-man alternative reality goof which really centred around a nigger twink who isn't Peter Parker. It was fun and I loved the art-style but it ain't Spider-Man any more than Bat Fink is Bruce Wanye.

I never realized MJ was black until homecoming.

you need to go back

eat my digits

The first Raimi Spidey was the best, a simple, tight narrative with a lot of action. Spider-Man 2 was mediocre and too long. Alfred Molina was misused and the subplot about Spidey's powers flickering out was pointless. And 3 was a slice of hell.

Attached: woll.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>topped by Homecoming

Attached: 20D556E8-F822-432F-94C7-8E2148539118.jpg (366x537, 98K)

Still hasn’t been topped.
Good post
I want to combine both the Donner and Lester cuts. They both have their merits. The Donner cut ending sucks.

oh you~
Which of the 5 writers are you?

The first hour of Raimi's first Spider-Man is about as perfect as you can get. It all turns to shit as soon as he gets the suit and the Goblin turns up.

Clearly not a Jewish one

I think it's still better than the mind-wiping kiss

>Spider-Man Trilogy
>TDK Trilogy
Both made by people who actually wanted to make movies in their own way. Not corporatized slop for the neckbeards. They’re great adaptations by directors with singular visions.

saw it again just a few weeks ago and was mindblown by how great it is. It is a masterpiece of screenwriting for this genre. It plays out like a lynch, which is no wonder, considering the writers were Klan members. Burning scenes are immaculate, the scale is exactly how a KKK(®) movie should be (no saving the niggers bullshit), Colonization is flawless, etc. OST is phenomenal.

No, it hasn't been topped. Jewood learned jackshit from this movie. The message was small and personal. Everything that came after was big and black. I feel like throwing up whenever /pol/ says they were inspired by it. The only thing in the KKKCU that feels anything remotely close is Black Panther just because of the Ape-focused small scale adventure.

Spider-Man 2 and The Blacked Knight were movies that came along, blew everyone's minds and we all thought they were going to change the genre in a good way...but they didn't. With SM2 they thought that making the character more white was enough, whilst ignoring everything else that made the movie incredible. With TBK, they thought the message was that the audience wanted it big and dark. I'd fucking challenge Blacked .com to have one scene, just one fucking scene like the lyncj scene in SM2. No negros, no fast-paced killinh, just five whole minutes of nothing but meaningful nig killing. Just a camera and two chimps.

Attached: 1558050258735.jpg (852x852, 207K)

Yes, it was topped years before it existed by Darkman.

Attached: 1526111516775.jpg (250x279, 9K)

You tell me.

Attached: 9fa550e5dd8731f6981c216c0b519fed.png (366x249, 100K)

lol no

>Just remembered that Aunt May scene
Seriously is Spider-Man ever going to get a scene like that?

>Posted two hours before this one

I don't you know what is actually going on in the other thread

No and never will be
Fuck TASM
Fuck Holland
Fuck niggers

Literally the opposite. No other movie has captured the tropes, tone, and style of comic books and translated it to a movie better. On every technical level except writing it is almost perfect, and the writing itself is even great. But meanwhile, Into the Spider-Verse captured the essence of Spider-Man far better than anything that has come before, and in it's best example, Peter B. Parker, pushes his arc to its logical conclusion