Just finished watching pic related

Just finished watching pic related.
What the hell was that ending?

Attached: MV5BZGJjYzhjYTYtMDBjYy00OWU1LTg5OTYtNmYwOTZmZjE3ZDdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1525x2170, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xtW0e-JW8Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vy7tMx6ix8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His kid didn't deserve to die desu

He got whacked

Leave this thread and try figuring it out for yourself, I assume it would be more satisfying.

It was all a fever dream from season 5.

It cut to black before he farted and shitted at the same time it felt really good but made a big mess.

Meadow clipped him.

Real greaseball shit

he choked on his gabagool

Attached: gaabaagooool.jpg (1059x934, 115K)

Jamal punched his fucking lights out.

The Russian from Pine Barrens came into the diner and whacked him.

Chase was always butthurt that people would root for a mafia character in TV shows/movies when he is being a piece of shit gangster, but then turn around and celebrate when he dies and gets his comeuppance, so he decided to not give the audience the satisfaction of seeing Tony killed (assuming he dies in the scene). Basically Chase hates the audience and feels only contempt for his fans

The true Queen of Jersey had him whacked so she could be top dog.

Attached: toni-kalem.jpg (285x400, 21K)

>His kid didn't deserve to die
His kids didnt die you flaming homo

kill yourself zoomer nigger

based and redpilled Chase

It would feel really good but make a big mess.

90s born reddit cock sucker kill yourself as well

I was born in 2001 faggot

Oh sorry, wanna suck each other off? I'll suck you first.

It was payback from The Vipers.

who ordered his death tho?

You fucking faggot, whats it like to be from the decade of gay sex and aids

pleb filter

seething sperm fag

Why did the best girl, the redheaded d-girl, have band-aids covering her nipples? Why is life so unfair, Yea Forums?

Thats what I thought old man, dont you have a 9 to 5 job to go to?

Marv is taking over my shift of banging your mom.

How many pills you need to take to get your limp dick up old man?

Duuuuude, spoilers, man. Spoilers.

Only one. And It's red. Soiboy.

The fuck? How is that a spoiler? Its never implied his kids would be murdered

the ending was kino. he knew he was going to get killed eventually, that's why he was depressed . It's basically the climax of the main plot

Dude! Spoilers!

I thought about this a long time. The obvious reaction is to think that he's dead. But there are lot of reasons to believe that he's still alive:

1. this is the first time the family visits this restaurant. If you plan a hit why not do it at Vesuvio?
2. How hard do you want to interpret one random guy walking into a toilet. It was just one shot out of many guests.
3. Tony is incredibly lucky. A lawsuit is looming over his head. Potential threats against his life. This all has happened before. He always gets away.
4. NY had no reason for a sanctioned hit against Tony. If anything it's a hit from within but Paulie doesn't have the balls. Sil is in the hospital. There's nobody left who could even orchestrate a hit.

Attached: 1AD35AF4-371F-4BB7-A3B3-722CE7482818.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>Takes jew owned drugs while referencing a jew made movie writer
Yes, im the basedboy hahaha poor old man probably doesnt even know a jew wrote the matrix

Kek

New York, who else?

Oh boy! A newfag and a soiboy!

Based.

Cringe

Pic related is you

Attached: James Smith.png (500x480, 135K)

I also just finished it yesterday.

I was severally disappointed there was no gigantic shoot out or something. The second to last episode set it all up I was so amped for a guns blazing scenario at the safe house.

Then the actual ending was another slap in the face

Oof, look at the time. You should probably dilate soon huh?

Artie did it, as payback for abandoning Vesuvio for that other Italian restaurant.

We, the audience, were whacked. The show continues on in its own universe.

It was a cop-out ending that the audience was mature enough to take and understand.
Its about enjoying the meal, not shitting it out.

Whats that mean and why do you know what that is?

Cringe zoomer.
Here let me enlighten you a little bit:
youtu.be/xtW0e-JW8Cc

BASED

No spoonfeeding for you, newfaggot. You should probably look up blue waffle too.

that image is literally 10 years old at least, maybe even from 2007

I'm 31 years old. Violence is the real reason boomers watched this show. The target audience was my boomer dad sipping a beer in his haiwaiin shirt. We wanted a shootout for fucksakes

No I dont think I will

This. We knew too much, if the Sopranos FBI came to us, Tony knew we'd talk, bc fuck Tony since the Chrissy thing. This is why he looks through the camera in the last scene.

I'm 32 and you are a retard.

>bc fuck Tony since the Chrissy thing
LMAO? Fuck Christophaaa. Tony did he right thing. Imagine thinking everyone's a fag chrissie sympathizer like you. Chrissie would have brought down tony eventually with his fucking bullshit. Fuck that retard. He had all the chances in the world.

I don't care so much for Chrissy. Thing is, would Tone care for the viewer if he didn't for his protege?

>nobody has posted this yet

Attached: sopranosendings.png (804x4485, 3.11M)

>tfw no meadow gf
She was best girl

They ran out of film again like in that Carmella scene and said "fuck it, let's just end it here".

lol, I like that a lot of these have already been mentioned in this very thread.

The show ended because the main plot ended. Tony "won", in a sense. Whether he got wacked or not, it's doesn't matter anymore. The fact it's that he's still paranoic and almost didn't learn anything in the process. He's doomed and will always be.

>the viewer orders a hit on Chase because he's unhappy with the ending

But he always won and was always doomed. In fact it's just a show how therapy is crap and nothing happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vy7tMx6ix8g

>In fact it's just a show how therapy is crap and nothing happened.
Dumb fuck. Chase made the show around the he Tony and his mom conflict. Tonys mother is literally David Chases mom IRL. That's why he wrote her like that. The actress died to early so they had to work around it. Also the whole therapy doesn't work stuff comes from the fact that the sciences on sociopaths and therapy is just like they say in the show. David Chase had a dinner with psychologists after season 1 and someone gave him the study Dr Melfi reads in season 5. It has always been designed this way.

How did he even want to expand on the mom conflict? The woman was so demented in the end that there was no more personality left.

They were going to have Tony smother her in Season 1 but Nancy Marchand was such a great performance that they decided against it and kept her alive. They're on the outs in Season 2 and Season 3 was going to be based around Tony having to make amends to make sure she didn't testify against him at the trial concerning the airline tickets he gave her. She died and they had to scrap it, it's why Season 3 feels like it lacks a main plotline.

This. Based soprano trivia bro.

So she should have done the Junior dementia plotline...