Passthepopcorn and cinematik invite request

Passthepopcorn and cinematik invite request.

I have 100 MB/s connection
3 trackers with very good ratio
25TB seedbox at home with the rare
I have Home cinema in pic

but 0 kino friends
Can a kino fellow help?
[email protected] I can provide further proof if you email me

Attached: 20181224_094151.jpg (2016x1512, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ptp.trackerstatus.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just post this on passthepopcorn's forum, nobody and i repeat NOBODY will help you here. I hope that's a fresh email address because some user will sign you up to a furry dating site.

Sent ;)

There isn't a forum

Fake, all I need is an invite and I can prove I am seriously into private trackers.

sorry, i meant the section on torrentinvites forum

Sent for real now :)

Sent ;)

i'm sure someone will spend months worth of bonus points to help a random stranger without actual ratio proof screenshots into a once-in-a-lifetime tracker where they can get banned for inviting bad people.
of course you could get lucky, but realistically, get into other trackers first and make frens and someone will invite you eventually.

I said I would provide very strong proof via email.
I could make videos logging in, show my camera, I am not fake, I am telling you.

I do not know why you would think I would start a hoax with such a screening room and home theater, it would be very difficult to keep up.

fake

Sent again ;)

Just watch shitty camrips and YIFY dude. It's what I do. Don't get why everyone gets their dicks tangled up with trackers and ratios and things

Attached: 1557171464390.jpg (750x703, 95K)

fair enough, I overread that part.
either way, nobody is gonna send you anything right now because the site is offline atm:
ptp.trackerstatus.info/

I think they're pretty anal about inviting strangers from Yea Forums now. Fortunately someone from here invited me back in 2010, but I've read that they have autists scouting for prospecting invitees to blacklist nowadays.

Sure, cool man don't beat you up about it.
That's true, I did not check.
Cool, could email me?
You decide if my work with trackers is impressive and if it's worth asking around for an invite for me.
I'll show you, I think it's cool.

I agree, but watching jpg with a projector is like driving to the supermarket with a lambo

I have a serious suggestion to you. Get into Redacted (they have interviews), work your ass off to get a high user class and then you will eventually have access to the invite forums which also have an official PTP thread. There are restrictions on it, for example your account on redacted must be >1 year old, but if you really want to get in, that's a realistic route for you to take if nobody invites you.

how do you get into karagarga?

Guys I would like an invite too please, i watch kino on my original GBA movie player and have a 64gb usb thumbdrive full of kino rips to share! Invite me please!

see you all at

>64GB
2 remuxes or 64 YIFI encodes?

Nice setup. Do you have access to the ABC version of Superman II?

YIFY never disappoints.

>there are people who still jump through hoops to use private trackers in 2k13+3+3
For what purpose? There's literally nothing you could find on PTP that you couldn't find on TPB.

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 102K)

Hope you like Nickleback, nigga! Epically Trolled!

Attached: gdfgf.jpg (618x960, 96K)

Nah
It's not hard if you like cinema

Who do you approach, then, fellow cinephile? (assuming one is a shut-in)

Attached: in.png (691x442, 450K)

Topkek at all those here not in PTP or HDB

there are even a bunch of sites where active communities post shit with MEGA or ZIPPY links. fuck torrents and private trackers

ptp's actually dead in the water right now
I got my invite from Yea Forums many years ago before 312c's campaign against decent users started and at some point they banned our entire invite tree for being associated with Yea Forums. I had like a 20:1 ratio and had been on the site for 4 years when it happened and I had to beg in irc to get my account turned back on arguing that I had proven myself a decent user and just look at my stats on your own fucking website you faggots.
So good luck with that.

What is this about?

Did you get unbanned?

I think they even have facebook somewhere, KG is not shut in much, as soon as you talk to a moderator they are pretty easy going.

The autistic retarded pretentious ones are some users, especially below VIP and above newbie/experienced

Yes by one of the admins rather than the normal channels and only then because one of the admins knew me on another tracker.

that pic is some cringe shit youd see in a nu mde video

All is well that ends well. I am sorry that you are not /pure/ but you sound like you have proven yourself worthy.

I am just an experienced cinephile that can't be bothered with getting into some tracker and I am trying not to use the giveaway section of my own site because I like the struggle,
white people problems, don't mind it

The thing that always kills me is I've got plenty of private trackers and I've been using them for years but ptp usually recruits from some of the higher tier user classes and those are always locked behind some IRC line, Forum post and Upload requirements and I don't want to be part of their community, I don't want to go on their forum and argue about which releases should be pruned, and I seriously have no idea how to actually find anything worthy of uploading since everything I look for is already uploaded in the best possible quality already. So I have like 3 different private trackers where they recruit from but not from whatever user class I'm stuck at.

BTN's requirement is pretty easy. All you need to have is Master rank.

this, this whole thread is probably some honeypot they're setting up. they take their secret club very seriously

Guys the best way is be epic.
Then people will give you invites.

i legit havent dled anything in months

feels good having already downloaded everything i want

Attached: 9e337c47f258972a2cf24be1426ed393.png (337x320, 58K)

OP here,
changes of plans:
Tik, PTP, CG, P, E, Lztr, occult, Red, Bib

Does anyone have these?

Isn’t that kind of tinfoil, who would really go to great lengths to pre ban people just for being interested

>tinfoil
I think he is referring to people inviting being banned, because if you invite from a chan you might get banned if it's a mod faking it.

But I am not a mod, I am someone interested in finding one of these Tik, PTP, CG, P, E, Lztr, occult, Red, Bib

and I have a way to prove this too,
I think people are being paranoid too much, if one proves to be a good user, that's about it, you shouldn't look into things, but look how true the proofs are.

Attached: 8.jpg (1280x960, 146K)

>becoming part of a criminal network set up to infringe on the rights of license holders strictly to be allowed to download shit that you can download quite literally anywhere, with great ease and no obligation to break any (additional) law for free.

Top fucking kek!

>But I am not a mod, I am someone interested in finding one of these Tik, PTP, CG, P, E, Lztr, occult, Red, Bib
I'm not buying it! You're not fooling anyone here!!

Attached: 10.jpg (1280x960, 44K)

Do they do this for free?

So you're a mod with a home cinema. Figures mods on those places would have setups like this.

Attached: photo_2019-05-23_05-54-49.jpg (960x1280, 120K)

Everything is always free with private trackers, sometimes they get donations to pay bills, but that's about it.

I have a way to prove I am no biggie.
I have plenty of proofs