Four john wick movies

>four john wick movies
>only one accountant movie
where is the goddamn justice in this world?

Attached: the-accountant-sniper-rifle.jpg (1000x500, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSgnC5eQ5u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Autistic Jason Bourne is a corny premise

Better than both.

Attached: 51qVC9zntdL.jpg (354x500, 46K)

the accountant was an incredibly based movie...and made me choose to go into accounting.....
kill me.

Attached: working.jpg (849x565, 371K)

Fuck that movie and fuck Hollywood’s while insistence that “autism is a superpower.” Everything from Sherlock to Death Note to the countless schlock TV detective dramas, and Accountant.

This and Jack Reacher are better than John Wick.

whole*

I love the John Wick series but yeah Accountant is fucking awesome.

need more operator kino

Easy one

Keanu Reeves doesn't have anything else going for him, all non John wick movies hes been making are gutter trash

And absolutely SCREEEEEEW that twist ending where the villain is Affleck’s brother. I would have walked out if I didn’t check my phone to see how little time was left until the end.

This.

Hollywood really needs to start specifying "aspergers syndrome" when they make movies about autism. The general population is starting to think that full blown autism is a good thing.

>He's gonna take you back to the past

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>four robocop movies
>only two dredd movies
there's no justice except me

Attached: dredd_flag-pic.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

See while I hate "autism as a superpower" shit as much as anyone (You should have seen me try to watch the Good Doctor pilot) I thought Accountant actually did it more realistically than most. At the very least, it's taking a different approach: Instead of just being skilled because autism=smart-but-awkward, it delves into how he lives his life, how he copes with the disorder, and shows how both his upbringing and lifestyle tie into that disorder.

I also like the idea that it's taking the subversion of the cool silent hero that Drive had and explicitly making him have a mental illness.

>autism is the next stage of human evolution lmao

Attached: The-Predator-Jacob-Tremblay.jpg (592x444, 25K)

I see your point and agree that the character was well developed. But I still think the movie was just one of far too many instances of exploiting a medical disorder as a plot device. It gives audiences the complete wrong idea.

if autism comes with super powers, mine is schizoid personality disorder
I'm sort of like Dr. Manhattan but in the middle of the woods instead of on mars

Attached: doctor-manhattan_mars_surface.jpg (550x500, 43K)

>he posted an old picture of himself in the helmet a few weeks ago on instagam

I had hope for like 3 seconds until I read the caption.

I loved it. Just rewatched it the other day.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSgnC5eQ5u0

but with strong delivery

Yea Ben certainly has garbage like triple frontier to keep him busy

yeah but it was surprisingly good

Can you actually be an aspie if you're good looking? I feel like so much of being an aspie is the lack of an ability to fit in in social situations, a problem which doesn't exist if you're attractive.

At the age when most aspies are forged, someone who looks like Affleck would have had no trouble fitting in and getting with women.

but you was Napoleon all along, directed by Zack Snyder "in Scarface style".

The Accountant is pure Kino and based. They are making a sequel cause the accountant shattered all digital and Blu ray records.

that's okay, I liked The Professional, now I'm a janitor

Preachy retarded garbage.

It's a genetic or developmental problem so I really doubt it, I certainly have never seen an attractive aspie

Calm down autist

you can be attractive as an autist if you put the work into it. an attractive autist wouldn't be recognizable as one because a social mask is being worn, most smart autists can figure out how to do this.

ben assfleck

accounting is a pseudo science

yeah, we need more movies about weaponized autism

this but unironically

It's not that easy. You can fake it in superficial interactions, but if you actually sit down with someone and have a chat they'll notice you're off within a minute tops.

I know several very attractive female autists who never had a relationship because of their social ineptitude. It's not cute if you have to deal with someone who can't hold a conversation and is afraid of you. Most good looking autists are PTSD and or borderline due to people pursuing them and lashing out at them when they don't respond appropriately. They rarely have friends IRL. Drug abuse and self harm are a given, because those help with emotional regulation.
It's generally more difficult for attractive women, because they can't make friends online without hiding what they are.

I'm schizoid too. Can't see how it'd be a superpower though

>Jack Reacher
Shit tier opinion.

to say the least

>found the buttmad neurotypical

The movie was rather tonedeaf, but I loved the ending. It's so cheesy, but honestly it made a lot of sense.

>Oh hey bro. Are we going to fight over this guy who hired me? Nah, fuck him, I love you dude.

THE ACCOUNTANT IS BASED