Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs86RL-Eaps
youtube.com/watch?v=DWK_iYBl8cA
youtube.com/watch?v=z-tf20tNORo
youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*pulls up the mic*
*starts talking about men and their genitalia/sexuality with increasingly richer vocabulary*

Am I the only one who gets really bored whenever he starts talking about fighting?

It's one of his favorite subjects and yet I feel like killing myself everytime he begins talking about fighters.

Attached: pepe drowning out the pain with music.png (936x1000, 225K)

Is he talking about head injuries?

T B H I was just thinking about his conversation about the amazon

How do you feel about trans men in sports?

>Hey! Jamie bring up that video we watched.......

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-01-13-at-3.24.55-PM.png (1070x672, 235K)

Just do some DMT bro
youtube.com/watch?v=Cs86RL-Eaps

I really don't get the all the Rogan hate on Yea Forums. So what if his stand up is shit and he peddles pseudoscience, he's entertaining af. Doesn't bother me that he surrounds himself with mediocre friends to make himself feel superior.

>I wonder if chimps could do stand up comedy
>Hits blunt
>This is legal in the state of California. Perfectly legal. Did I mention it was legal? Yeah, give it a try hopefully your stocks don't fall

talking about "bits" with other comedians does me in more.

He's not "entertaining af" and his guests are usually boring. Genuinely, the only reason his podcast is successful is because he started earlier than most other people.

{Gets close to the mic}

"Have gay sex"

Attached: 5644FDA6-1917-478A-B093-B0DFDA465208.jpg (1400x1400, 283K)

it's because he's a manlet who could never win a fight himself

>defends homosexuality with such a passion that one would think he takes it in the ass himself

Meanwhile Joe was buying TSLA puts before the show.

joe rogan is 5 feet tall and invented the back alley dumpster pump

JRE was better with Redban, he bought the complete contra to Rogans pretentious shit, any time Rogan would go deep into some bullshit he read on wikipedia Brian would step in and provide comic relief. Olive garden, butthole, 7

>goes on 2 week "hunting" trips with his "friends"

I love MMA but I can't stand him calling the fights either, he's awful.

I agree, Redban worked well with him, now Joe's allowed to take himself way too seriously with his dumb shit, Jamie's too scared to say anything out of line.

Test

he would demolish you lad

cars and mma mostly i dont mind the hunting shit

>being THIS fucking retarded

Attached: 1509057333833.jpg (672x712, 66K)

He'd snap your little dick off with his buttcheeks.

he's shorter than me when i was 12 lol

angry manlets suffering from small man syndrome
ironically the worst people i've ever known were all manlets. its like they inherently hate tall dudes and cant help but act on that hate

Being 6'2 is worthless if you look like a fucking noodle

seething

Attached: 1541692395034.png (1250x4000, 122K)

sorry lad, a manlet would kill you in a fight

I mean it's more insecurity on your part just for bringing up your manlet hate

You probably try to start a height fight wherever you go because you have no real positive traits that you have to fetishize your height to feel better

>Let me shit on manlets out of nowhere
>Gee why are they annoyed

Joe would grease you up and grapple you to the ground from behind.

Lol, what? You're just ignorant as fuck. He has some of the nastiest kicks of all time, and he's a black belt in BJJ. If you think height matters in a fight (unless it's against an equally skilled person) you're the type of retard who would start shit in a bar with zero experience and get your has handed to you in 8 seconds by a blue belt in BJJ, or a Thai boxer with less than 3 months experience. Keep posting though, it's funny watching you project your own insecurities.

Attached: 1557781139158.jpg (229x343, 13K)

Some of the funniest shit i've ever heard came from the earlier episodes, Joey Diaz's rants, Brodie being 5% Gay (RIP) and Redbans video game about a dolphin that rapes people is top tier.

I get bored of most of his podcast. I think I'm a hipster in that whenever normies gravitate around something I'm immediately fed up with it. Rogan isn't even bad for the most part, but I can't stand it anymore.

>he would demolish you lad

Attached: 175794559.jpg (594x396, 70K)

>lad
because there's only one tall man ITT making you manlets seethe, right?
seething manlets everywhere lmao
i never gave a shit about short dudes being short until i realized the red line in their behavior. now i know better

he has been getting a lot weirder lately about the gay subject, he's like getitng too comfortable

ass*
>that feel when the CTE kicks in

>nastiest kicks of all time
>height doesnt matter
will you manlets ever learn?

Attached: 1543892126120.jpg (317x267, 12K)

honestly this

A couple of his podcasts are really good, because the guests are naturally interesting people and rogan is good at keeping conversations going

most of the podcasts are just the same shit getting rehashed over and over again. Also the elon musk podcast was such a letdown

>dude weed lmao

literally on of the most interesting people of all time and the podcast just put me to sleep

>never taken a BJJ or boxing class in his life
>embarrasses himself by talking about fighting as if height matters in a street fight
>is literally this guy

Attached: 13903328_10208962014942023_4609034794107222830_n.jpg (805x805, 58K)

reddit spacing

>everyone talking about manlets is the same guy
manlet paranoia is a powerful thing

Height doesn't matter when you're on your back getting bodied. 6 foot here and I'd laugh my dick off if a 7 foot tall faggot tried fighting me with zero experience.
>pic related, it's you

Attached: BigPenisForWomanBTW.png (531x414, 82K)

You can literally just pick up manlets and toss them around if you get a good grip and you're in decent shape. Size is a massive advantage. There's no BJJ counter to being yeeted into a bush

>height doesn't matter
holy fucking why are manlets obsessing

the delusions of the inexperienced is hilarious

Attached: 1546918833541.png (323x241, 134K)

>ITT people who have never done anything physical in their lifetime

I think Joe might be bi. He just spends too much time salivating over other dude's physiques, their dicks, the potential for homo rape, etc., not not at least have that be a part of who he is. And I listen to his podcast all the time, I'm a big fan of his, but he's a little gay.

I'm 6'0" and in pretty good shape (played sports all through my childhood, lift regularly), but I'm sure that 5'6" Joe Rogan or 5'4" Eddie Bravo could murder me with their bare hands.

hahaha based

Woah, a lot of "it doesn't matter" little guys around here

Attached: eJwNw9ENhCAMANBdGIDSUml1GwKX85ITidQv4-76kne58_i7xa1mfSwApTZff6PsR829-7JvkM1yWbdPswEUppCikiqld2AFEmJG (662x663, 343K)

i know right. once you realize the underlying psychology of manlets you'll never forget how they act passive aggressive even if you're just being a bro

Not even a manlet. It literally does not matter unless the taller person is equally skilled. It's just funny seeing the wannabe dudebros talking out of their ass with zero fight experience or training. Being taller just makes it easier to double leg you

Attached: 16195642_10208628829700579_5958017115704009024_n.jpg (533x800, 65K)

Any manlets in here?

Attached: 1474735146482.gif (785x757, 1.03M)

>Not even a manlet

>literally on of the most interesting people of all time
>elon musk
lmao no

I'm 5'9

Am I a manlet?

right here nerd

Attached: 1548095917614.png (447x679, 319K)

90% of the thread mate lmao

>manlet
>thinks spending his time with his nose buried in another man's crotch is manly
>thinks range and size and strength aren't important in physical combat
Keep deluding yourself.

Imagine how short this poster must be.

He's one of those dudebros that never actually grew up in the real sense of the term. His mental age is that of a 16 year old football player. Tons of these types around nowadays.

dwarf king

Attached: 58329e8ca0f7601ada152c32c8954bceba4c8ba16a46ca48aea8682b45dadfc8.jpg (223x286, 7K)

>thinks 6'2 is tall

*blocks your path*

Attached: 198.jpg (476x667, 43K)

The manlets are tired. Someone take them to bed, maybe they'll grow to a normal size in their sleep.
They've got good ground game but there's a reason big guys win fights. Even if you're not going to yeet them you can keep the manlet at a distance and bitchslap them into submission. Even women can beat manlets in real fight.

If 6 foot is manlet-tier, then count me in. Given how ignorant the 2 samefags in here are when it comes to physics and combat sports, you'd get fucked by a single leg kick or double legged and elbowed into oblivion within about 5 seconds. Eddie Bravo is 5'4, could likely kill everyone here with his bare hands with ease

Rogan is good when he has a guest who takes the lead in the conversation.

Joe is really good at getting guests to talk about interesting topics and nudging them the right way but when he leads the conversation it is downhill which why fighting and comedy conversations suck balls.

you only think they are boring because you are underaged and think learning is boring.

is that an old cigarette filter near his foot

Yeah I'm sure that will do them a lot of good when someone twice their size leans in and they can't support the weight

>JRE
>learning

6' is a manlet, you might as well be a dwarf

>yeah yeah yeah yeah right right yeah right yeah right
That's the finest education a man could have.

>your voice is used to program a new AI
youtube.com/watch?v=DWK_iYBl8cA

Yeah, big guys with fight experience here. The "big guys" in the thread talking about manlets are likely barely edging out 6 feet and have never trained or been in a fight.
>Imagine thinking that height always correlates to reach 100% of the time
>6 foot, southpaw with a 79 inch reach

>soulless bugman centrist is used for AI
pottery

>height doesnt matter
>one NASTIEST KICK EVER ends any fight
this is literally how manlets think.
>learning anything from joe "the thumb" rogan
AHAHAH this is what public education does to people huh

>what is guard
>what are leglocks

Attached: 1557776760991.jpg (395x655, 23K)

Joe would manhandle you into submission until you called him "daddy".

this
I'm 6'2 with a 5'10 wingspan

>big guy here
>actually 5ft something

>all these manlets
They come to Joe Rogan threads like moths to a flame.

>start shit in a bar with zero experience and get your has handed to you in 8 seconds by a blue belt in BJJ, or a Thai boxer
if you start shit in a random bar you're liable to just get knifed or have your head smashed into the wall or something

>never been in a fight or been kicked in the leg
Please keep your shitty mentality. You'll have your skull caved into the pavement in no time, likely by a nigger too.

Attached: Helmet.jpg (480x559, 22K)

t. seething manlet defending the dwarf king
fucking loving it mate lmao

Lmao, speak louder "big boy" I can't hear you

Attached: manletsbtfo.jpg (360x240, 20K)

Fighters and comedian guests put me to sleep

>watched hundreds of videos of pro mma'ers
>thinks this translates into making him a fighter
you'll die before i do, manlet lmao

That's a good point and I agree. Some of the delusional fags here are likely the ones to start shit in real life and get curb stomped or gutted though. One can only hope.

>I never go outside or do anything physical that must mean no one does

Attached: 29e.jpg (680x1020, 81K)

6'2 here with a 97 inch reach

HAHAHA

Attached: 1558404654610.gif (400x225, 2.99M)

>shit he called me on my larping, better imply he would never win a fight..
manlet cope

wrong reaction image?
don't worry sweetie, no one noticed ;)

you did faggot

Just try being literate. Why can't you even try.

Just imagine an incredibly bitter loser who no matter what needs to feel special and different, so he’ll go out of his way to cherry pick obscure or insignificant details about a popular subject so he can say he hates it and everyone else is stupid for liking it. That’s Yea Forums. Don’t try to understand or rationalize, just sit back and enjoy the contrarian ride.

don't worry, I won't share your l I t t l e secret with anyone

oh so this is why manlets dont like tall guys. as if it's a tall guys fault

Attached: 1532635702312.png (500x444, 111K)

Spotted the phonefag. It's a gif. Unless you don't know what implying means, in which case you can't be helped.

>out there deep in the woods
>where nobody's at...
>*hits bong*
>you don't know what's out there, man

Attached: pepe-squatch.png (900x900, 1.61M)

>le grammar nazi vs actual argument
yikes.

You don't know where the meme came from, do you.

Either she's incredibly tall or he's average height. That nigger is above average, not tall. 6 foot at most.

Attached: 48369004_1988512921234334_6453685856891830272_n.jpg (660x515, 34K)

>nitpicking this much
why are you obsessed with your height? got something to confess, manlet?

The woman is 5'9, she's a model.

Why are lanklets so insecure lmao
they actually felt threatened by a manlet because he kicks good

Why are manlets so insecure lmao
they actually felt threatened by a normal human because he's taller

>where the meme came from
Just go back already

>thinking "illiterate" only refers to poor grammar and not poor reading comprehension
>being this fucking blasted on a weekday

Attached: Fucking_Leaf.jpg (456x810, 27K)

>having to fall back on le grammar nazi because manlet
can't you just train your manlet insecurity away?

but the first post ITT that mentioned height was from a lanklet who thought he could beat Joe Rogan because he's taller

does retardation come with lanklets along with insecurity?

>does retardation come with lanklets along with insecurity?
does anyone actually think being tall comes with insecurity? everyone knows thats the default state of manlets lmao

It's not really nitpicking. I'm 6' myself and don't feel tall in the slightest. GF is 5'7 and she looks even shorter than the girl in the picture you posted. Also why the fuck is that in your folder, faggot?

Attached: 1495648495364.jpg (291x395, 19K)

So you admit you don't know what it means or where it came from. Are you sweating and shaking as you type out these messages.

except it is nitpicking. only a manlet would feel the need to deconstruct a meme that implies he's short lmao

I honestly think the show works a lot better when it's a three person conversation instead of just Joe and some dude.

ITT 5'11 midget kings getting BTFO by manlets

Attached: 1558551644198.gif (270x200, 929K)

>i'm actually laughing :)
MANLET COPE

That was a manlet larping so he could start a manlet-power protest.

>memes
Go back

Attached: 43331151_2109965205700496_7910222666986946560_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>yeah I could totally beat this trained guy because I'm taller than him
insecure as fuck
lanklet boy doesn't like it when he's challenged by others cause it undermines his high in heaven attitude

>manlet
Grow taller
what moves are you going to pull when you're getting dwarf tossed over the fucking hill haha
>doesn't like it when he's challenged by others cause it undermines his high in heaven attitude
this, except low in the bushes because you're short AF

Keep posting one reaction image per post, more upvotes that way.

>It's a comedian circlejerk episode

holy shit comedians jerking eachother off constantly is the worst.

I used to like stand-up comedy but after hearing them jerk each other off on podcasts I'm completely uninterested

>my height will save me no-
OH NONONONONO
youtube.com/watch?v=z-tf20tNORo
>this, except low in the bushes because you're short AF
hey lumberjacks are also shorter than trees, doesn't stop them from cutting them down, watch out cause you're going to experience a big fall boy

celebrity wank fests are all awful

based manlet

Attached: 1529380895648.jpg (430x320, 9K)

>everyone is the same person
That manlet paranoia kicking in

>that short guy is literally me!
we know you're seething about tall men, no need to remind us constantly lmao

this is getting sad now

>gets BTFO
>resorts back to deflecting with reddit-tier retardation

post picture faggot

post body

>seethes about manlet and gets called out
>seethes some more
actual faggots lmao, do i need to add "faggotry" to the manlet list of traits?

Attached: pathetic.jpg (652x581, 112K)

>what a manlet sees on the battlefield

Looking forward to seeing your 5'11 lanky ass on liveleak being gutted by a nigger at a bar.

this is the mind of the manlet. you sick manchildren actually want tall men to die lmao

>manlet pretending not to be 5'3

If you have to constantly say you're tall, you're not tall. As I said, looking forward to your undoubtable napoleon complex leading you to getting brutally murdered. It's time to go back now.

There was a study that showed the link between being under 5'7 and homosexuality.

>those kino as fuck episodes where he brings in legitimate journo's to talk about real shit

Samefag projecting. Also:
>lmao
That's gonna be a yikes from me dawg

>admits being tall is a desirable trait

mental gymnastics, manlet
very unsurprising, especially given they seethe so hard in a toe rogan thread who most definitely is a faggot.
seething!
oops! haha

Why wouldn't it be? In the slim chance you're taller than me, I still have a decently sized dick and a job that allows me to do whatever I wanna do half of the week. Enjoy seething about manlets when you're likely one yourself; likely a wagecuck too.

>doesn't even have a pet dog

>i'm a manlet so everyone else must be too
>bunch of cope about dick size/money
hmm compensating for something?

Well no because
>brings the mic closer
Every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
I was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? Yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... Here we go
>looks over at the screen
Look at that ...
Yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? Jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Attached: jre.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Getting one soon.
I'm compensating for my autism, not my height.

>manlet
>trying to brag about random shit
>not compensating

educational

I just said I was compensating for being an autist. Reading isn't your strong suit is it. I guess you're too tall to see the text, my bad user.

Attached: Delusional.jpg (960x790, 56K)

You gonna get a big dog? Or will you have to buy a stool to pet it?

you replied to the wrong posts.

>my personal justification overrules objective reality
at least your explanation at the end makes sense.

Kek. I guess I'm compensating for dyslexia too.

you're dumb, people don't learn from Rogan you learn from his guest, Rogan is just the medium with which to learn vicariously from.

but you got Joe's dick in your mouth so much you can't stop thinking about only him.

I wish anything you've said so far made sense. It's like you're using a word generator using like 3 buzzwords. Reading is hard, it's ok.

the amount of self professed manlets in this thread talking about literal faggotry is disturbing

>ever learning anything from rogan
>ever calling anyone else dumb
>bringing up gay shit assrandomly
>reddit spacing
you may have low IQ as well as a low height, lmao.

>gives reasonable explanation
>proceeds to samefag with the same non-argument

It's almost like this is Yea Forums

>has amazing guest on
>people still focus on the funsized jiu jitsu practicioner
Rogan's podcast is good because of his guests, the guy himself is kinda whatever he stays out of the way enough to not be annoying.

As for people critiquing his stand-up, why watch it and did you really expect it to be any good?

>anyone btfoing manlets must be a samefag
based paranoia lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0

Try to be more subtle. Just try, lad.

>i heard water is very good for you
>what? no way
>yeah dude it's this liquid that comes out of the faucet in your kitchen I put that shit in a jug and damn son! I feel better I'm more awake my mouth is less dry
>i gotta check this out
>you definitely should not many people know about it yet

subtle like a shortstack such as yourself?

The "lmao" at the end of every post gives it away, along with the hilariously desperate attempts at being edgy. You need to go back

Jesus, you guys are obsessed.

Yup. Confirmed

>using lmao
what are you gonna do about it, cry? lmao
>hilariously desperate attempts at being edgy
it's funny that manlets consider being pointed out as a personal attack. proof that you know on some level that you're "less than".
>You need to go back
You need to grow up lmao

I bet the people in this thread haven't even tried DMT in the isolation tank after a big elk meat dinner.

You're really doing yourself no favors.

>implying shitposting about manlets is about doing anything constructive
it's called having fun, shortie.

>lmao I'm not a samefag

continues to prove people right. lay off the booze its a wednesday

>trying to change the subject from being a manlet to "samefagging"
sorry manlet, but you'll always be short lmao

Why does he love him so much bros

Attached: graham-hancock_0_0.jpg (316x350, 31K)

Joe would literally ass rape you. Since he’s clearly a closet case, he would definitely take it out on you.

I don't know, this is one of those guests where you can tell they are full of shit from the very get-go. Apparently Joe likes him

hey jamie bring up that hairline

literally my first post. imagine being this out of touch

have you seen his kicks? one to the head and your dead

>muh lost civilization

Why are you fucking nerds arguing over nothing

"not good, not great"

>muh manlets

samefagging manlet
but he would have to erect a ladder and climb it to kick me in the head.

Joe really believes that there were some significant earlier civs and this guy tells him everything he wants to hear on the topic.

Wouldn't be a major surprise if Joe came out full blown ancient aliens soon.

>yeeted

I was enjoying this guy and then he threw out the idea that perhaps the Egyptians built the pyramids using the force like Yoda

Attached: 1554376319013.jpg (500x364, 36K)

Jamie pull up those statistics showing that Yea Forums janitors actually don't get paid at all for their job

How tall are you?

Is Yea Forums a King and the Sting board yet?

1.8m idk what that is in feet. Like 6ft? Never claimed to be insanely tall, just that height doesn't matter if you're fighting someone who is more skilled than you.

Look at this manlet rage back into your pit boyos

Anyone have that video of an AI bot simulating a Joe podcast? It does his voice perfectly

>1.8m
>6ft
fucking manlets lmao

What do you usually watch the podcast for? The more esoteric shit? If that's the case then that's why it's boring to you. You have an expectation that each one is gonna be some deep shit about either drugs or conspiracies/politics. When he has more normie guests on, talking about sports or comedy, it's more regular guy shit talk which you're used to in real life, not what you get on the podcast for. Takes away the sense of magic

At least that's how it is for me.

>BJJ counter to being yeeted into a bush
There most literally is though

ok kyle.

Yeah, thats cos ur a soiboi that I'll heem in exactly 5 seconds

Attached: bonesntate.jpg (753x1203, 120K)

This is my new favorite variant of whatever the original was 1000 edits ago.

Where's this original pic my nigga

no bad user

Underrated

The leaked Miesha Tate nudes. Fucking hnnnnnnngggggggg
I can't give a source because I'm a lazy fuck, but if you search "miesha tate leaked nudes" (preferably on duckduckgo) you will find them very quickly. They're a solid 9/10

Attached: 4b166a51ff3baf41f3b65eceaac45bd4.png (364x453, 65K)

porn addict cringe

>cringe
First of all, go back.
>porn addict
Not sure how enjoying leaked nudes of a chick you're a fan of makes you a """porn""" addict when it isn't even porn but alright, chief.

Attached: Joe Rogan Questions Everything.webm (640x360, 562K)

youre all niggers

Attached: JoeyCrack.png (1911x1062, 2.18M)

>i'm not sure how being a porn addict makes you a porn addict
>guys go download this porn haha

Pure wa'ah?

fuck

Attached: 1540336376665.jpg (629x626, 21K)

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2019

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

Attached: YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING (446x456, 262K)

>nudes are now porn
Imagine not knowing the definitions of words. Also, you're assuming all people fap to nudes. Not the case. Seems like you're looking for some Yoel Romero nudes though, I'm sure someone here can hook you up, faggot.
>download this porn
Are you literally 80 fucking years old?

Attached: 1538339088548.jpg (627x720, 66K)

New episode is kino. Based Mexican cartel fighter

Attached: 1553104080158.jpg (842x792, 81K)

nudes are pornographic images, yes.
thats a lot of cope for a porn addict. either own your cringe habit or stop lmao

>Nudes are pornographic images
I guess doctors and biologists are looking at porn any time they look at nude photographs or genitalia while diagnosing diseases. This argument might be the dumbest shit I've seen in a long time
>lmao
It's not even summer yet and you're here. Time for bed kiddo

when he talks about comedy it's fucking boring

what is it about wednesday that makes every faggot on earth come to this board

phun > forums >celeb

fortnite must be down

tippity toppest of kekarinos

>moving the goalposts
how about quitting porn since you feel the need to sperg this badly about being called a porn addict, lmao.
>calling out porn addicts make you gay
hmm

Owen Benjamin, is that you?

hes the one that made me realize manlets are not to be trusted. it instantly clicked

>Owen Benjamin
All memes and /pol/eddit autism aside, is this guy literally insane?
It's so fucking weird, I dont get it...

Owen is also a blast to listen to

>based de-personed farmer

he speaks his mind and explores ideas that npc's cant handle. it comes across as insanity because most people dont know how to think and cant handle new information. they dont know how to entertain ideas without internalizing them

you want the leak pic i have it

Short

Maybe? He unplugged himself from lots of groupthink, but don't expect him to be immune to other more niche groupthink, esp things w a counter-mainstream or underground appeal. But he tries to lay out the process of thinking and episiotomy and loves to play with way far out ideas. Appreciate his remarks about "I may be wrong but I'm not lying" and regardless seems like a good man and him building a sweet compound makes me question what I'm doing in life

>this isnyour mind on Yea Forums and buzzwords

>one buzzword which has already transcended the Yea Forums sphere

Gavin McKino

Attached: F577B7EF-DD49-441A-9645-24B8BB283F33.jpg (2929x1464, 291K)

time to get banned from facebook

cringe

>I get it man, I'm a sane, logical, unbiased person.
>Don't agree that pot is some miracle drug
>Proceeds to literally high school bully you
>Whatever, dweeb, loser, you could use it, Jamie pull up this, it has no bad affects, whens the last time you got laid, I do it every day, it cures cancer, whatever, your don't know what you're talking about.
>Lets talk about MMA again.

He was totally amicable with Steven Crowder, and then Steven disagreed with him on one thing about weed and he started bullying him light they were in high school and calling him a square.

Potheads are defensive as fuck about weed, despite the fact that everyone fucking smokes it.