Based, don't let him back in hollywood

based, don't let him back in hollywood

Attached: 14223121142'.png (300x180, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/entertainment/seth-rogen-slams-mel-gibsons-new-santa-claus-movie-fatman-hoho-holocaust-denier-162106273.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-items-revealed-5_22.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's done, career over

When did he deny the holocaust?

based seth

Yeah, he even straight up called Winona an oven dodger. That's got to count for an acknowledgement in some way.

on a scale of 1 to 10, how scared are Jews right now?

yahoo.com/entertainment/seth-rogen-slams-mel-gibsons-new-santa-claus-movie-fatman-hoho-holocaust-denier-162106273.html

Attached: 1558257284086.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-items-revealed-5_22.html

we got done talking about this last week where the fuck were you?

whattya know, it is possible for me hate seth rogan even more.

these are getting more and more fictional

nice dubs, but i’m very sceptical of any crazy days and nights stuff. seems like a load of bull.

>shia is more racist than mel
i don't follow

No he didn't.

>rothschild parody movie announced
>open season on mel again
whatever

>west is becoming islamified and jews are singled out by them, especially in europe
>many are emigrating to israel
>anti-israel sentiment as high as ever, especially in the west
>anti-israel politicians are literally getting elected in israel's bank account and soldier spawner, america
i don't see any of these trends turning around anytime soon

Oh cool there's a new Mel Gibson movie

Seth Rogen's box office poison nowdays

unironically hope seth rogen dies from ass cancer

wait, mel did a christmas movie? I have to watch it

Attached: 1558544750762.png (545x586, 494K)

Wasn't Rogen accused of sexual assault and he has the nerve to pass judgment on someone else?

jews hate a white guy not being under their thumb in hollywood

Attached: mel rothchild movie bant.jpg (594x532, 91K)

>Seth Rogen

Has-been.

Seth Rogan is mediocre even by Jewish standards. fucking who care what he thinks.

he punched a mutt kid during HWNDU shitfest steams

they're too dumb to be scared. they're literally incapable of self-reflection which is why they make the same mistakes over and over again.

It's kind of funny how Mel Gibson had a healthy fear of jews and stated publicly that they controlled Hollywood, and then not long after his career was completely destroyed. Kinda makes me think...

>Seth Rogan
piss off you repulsive kike

Attached: 1555374809896.jpg (1042x1020, 250K)

if mel gibson started a netflix or joe rogan podcast or whatever he would actually get a monthly subscription from me.

its important to patronize the one counter semitic voice in all of hollywood.

Adding more fuel to the dumpster fire, eh? You lame bitch.

>Mel Gibson
has a NEt Worth of $425 million dollars. Even if he has half that much in his savings he could film and release his own films. Heck! He could probably create his own streaming site for his own films.

he really doesn't need Hollywood while Hollywood really needs him.

Then why isn't his production company around anymore?

Attached: Iconmainlogo.png (300x300, 117K)

I'm still sad that while blacklisted for 10 years for directing movies in hollywood and could have doing whatever he wanted in europe or australia, he didn't direct his viking film in that period. missed oportunity.

Incels never let anything go

It doesn't matter how much money you have if no one will work with you. He was a pariah and anyone associated with him was probably considered a pariah too. Even now, Seth Rogen and other jewish pieces of shit try to smear anything he does.

Seth rogen > any incel

But incels don’t have any money, because they don’t work

Up in your mom.

holocaust never happened

tru. Nazi's were too busy dilating

Attached: sadg22.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Holocaust still never happened but the Jews deserve a genocide

lefties need to decide, "it's cool to be a trannie" or "let's shame someone for being a trannie"

is this karma?

Attached: 3a492ef6-143b9-41456-4035-a2cb570d8c69.png (641x584, 782K)

Exactly. Nazi's were mostly harmless trannies, they couldn't kill higher IQ Jews

Attached: gay nazis paulie.jpg (404x713, 89K)

Seth, cmon bro, this is sad

>Pointing out historical facts makes you a leftie
How? It's not my fault or leftists fault that most nazi's were trannies.

GOTTEM

Attached: kekistani.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

They can only do it on places like this, same with their rabid anti-jew posts to shit on Trump, and anti-nigger posts to promote abortion. Funny how they throw everyone under the bus for their team

Damn chuds btfo epic style! XD i'm posting this on the chapo sub

Why am I leftist for stating basic historical facts like most nazi's being trans?

I think transexuality is degeneracy desu. USSR was based for removing germanic trannys. Hopefully Putin does the same today

Attached: gay nazis4.jpg (636x382, 47K)

seething

Attached: reddit.png (716x349, 126K)

No you don't, you don't stand for anything.

That's literally a lie though and Nazis burned the weimar trans clinic, you are just asserting things to press some weird narrative that only the weakest of minds would even be slightly confused by

yes im sure its a historical fact that the nazis were openly celebrating trans culture while loading gays into concentration camps and there is nothing dishonest about what you are posting

>while loading gays into concentration camps and there is nothing dishonest about what you are posting
Nice try JIDF. I've been on /pol/. That never happened

Just likes by (((them))) to demonize the Nazis, who were the first to promote a rainbow nation.

Attached: gay nazis5.jpg (780x585, 75K)

>falling for the JIDF/Discordtranny bait

daily reminder this is the head mod on chapo

Attached: 55545555.jpg (927x1644, 565K)

12 plus million german men served in WW2 but this person found some pictures of cross-dressers in that period of time. Like this is supposed to show something I guess

Nope, more jewish lies. Nice try JIDF.

From the massive amount of nazi tranny pics that exist as well as the verifiable proof that most nazi leadership was gay, I concluded that the Jews made that stuff up

Why do you think Hitler invaded the USSR? Russians are notoriously homophobic

Attached: gay nazis6.jpg (850x567, 63K)

Most trannys were nazi's tho, what's the problem?

Attached: gay nazis7.jpg (640x427, 35K)

>It...it doesn't count! Muh 12 million!
LMAO, go dilate fairy

Attached: download.png (229x220, 8K)