Would My Twisted World make a good movie?

Would My Twisted World make a good movie?

Attached: _101036874_elliot_rodger_shutterstock.jpg (624x351, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOYpvM5L4fs
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI
youtube.com/watch?v=zExDivIW4FM
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Elliot_Rodger
soundcloud.com/imstillseani/wow-elliot-rodger-here
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge2FHDf_L78
youtube.com/watch?v=QAptLTHqM70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel
nytimes.com/2018/05/09/world/americas/incels-toronto-attack.html
organisms.be/downloads/incels.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=OqmthnrG-2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes. a dark comedy movie.

yes. the scene in which he knocks on the sorority house door and then proceeds to drop his spaghetti and rage-kill random people would be hilarious.

Cringe comedy more like...

Not as good as the scene where he presses his ear to his sister's door, hears her fucking her mexican boyfriend, and starts crying

what about the part where he punched the wall cause his mutt roommate wasn't a virgin and they all laughed at him?

They need to include the part where he literally pulled a gun on a girl and he was so beta she thought it was just a toy gun and walked away before he started shooting at her.

How many normies do you guys reckon you could kill before you got dropped. 30 normies for me, easy.

Or his first masturbation.

fucking roastie detected

300+ easy. All about timing, location... hit a rural location that you know will be unarmed and defenseless, easy 300+, maybe even 1000+.

kek I can imagine it already

Don't forget the scene where he spends hundreds if not thousands of dollars on lotto tickets, even traveling out of state to but them, and never wins.

>Directed by Uwe Boll

Yes.

ur fucking delusional

he was a closet queer.he could of found someone to fuck him.

Literally just crash a jet into the super bowl. 50k dead and the whole country sees it.
All of you posting itt would fuck up just like Elliot did though

reminds me of my cousin who won $200 on a ticket and then spent another $3,000 trying to replicate that success. Lotto really is for fucking retards

if you could find a good place to derail a high speed train during peak hour you'd kill hundreds.

no he couldn't. he could have find a girl, he was good looking and had money. but he was an autist, and also a narcicisst who thought the world owed him something for being so perfect. he was unable to find anyone, boy or girl

yeah, a dark comedy drama. maybe even a good one

>he was good looking narcissist
nah, just ugly

Anyone seen Four Lions? I can imagine an Elliot movie if it was similar to that. People would get way too offended though.

kys filthy roastie

>Would My Twisted World make a good movie?
I don't know

Attached: yourefucked.png (602x479, 324K)

yeah i kinda think so, too. he's got something unpleasant about him. but people keep saying he's good looking, so i guess that's the concensus

youtube.com/watch?v=JOYpvM5L4fs

K I N O

>getting a jet in the first place
>one that big
>getting a permit fly over a city (commercial airliners can’t even do this, good fucking luck)
>crashing (with no survivors)

Absolute brain dead retard

god he's such a little cunt, how the fuck can anyone in the world be so much in fucking love with himself

being realistic, probably about 20, 25

fucking kek
he was a sociopath

There is nothing wrong with being in love with yourself. Especially when you are rich and handsome.

Attached: elliot-rodger-crush-twitter-6.jpg (424x153, 15K)

there's something majorly wrong with making videos like that, i mean look at that shit

Really depends on timing, effort and help. A good place is obviously a tight place packed with people. Bullets are very small, and you’ll easily miss if you’re not in a good spot. Note that I do not condone this

Come on, he was a kid. I posed in front of a mirror with a katana replica when I was his age.

Yes directed by his dad

lolmao
if you ever decide to shoot up a public place, do your family a favour and don't write a cringy fucking tell-all autobiography where you humiliate not only yourself but everyone who had the misfortune to be close to you

Attached: thot cute.jpg (422x195, 29K)

>Scene where Elliot goes to Star Wars Episode 3 premier with mom

Why killers have patrician taste?

I will fap to the part about him hearing his sister getting plowed by a white chad.

Attached: shanghai'd.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

literally everyone watches star wars, good taste or bad taste. everyone

sup FBI?

An instant cult classic for sure.

Attached: 1558333877574.jpg (365x481, 61K)

Narcissism is a personality disorder and while high functioning narcissists definitely exist (just look at Hollywood) once you forget what other people actually value and sink into the level of delusion that Elliot Rodger embodied nobody wants anything to do with you.

I don't understand the incels here admiring him either given he only killed seven people, three of them his sleeping male flatmates who had only tried to be kind and include him, and the shameful .pdf he released. Surely there are better killers to aspire to.

the myth is better than the reality for this one.
I rather have a pure propaganda movie with elliot being %100 white and talking about trump than having a faithfull life to film adaptation

quality post, would gladly pay the 73 cents for it.

So this is the power of /r/AsianMasculinity

where is that from? seeing it posted over and over again

storyboarding is kino

Attached: 1558103209526.jpg (943x1215, 604K)

If they made it similar to observe and report (in a sense that the outcast is presented as a critically flawed anti-hero) and lessen the cringe shit Elliot says - it could work as a heathers style black comedy.

This ofcourse entails that he has sex at least once kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI

Be prepared for kino.

a masterpiece, like me almost

Attached: 14642342593.jpg (760x872, 86K)

is he tripping or something? is it worth the 2h?

BASED SAMUEL

Attached: 9a42fcf1b3d3e3758c7eade01044054b4518b13e26afbcba762a9710074e1c9e.jpg (480x360, 34K)

DO IT AGAIN SAMMY

man i really got dig up that audiobook version again. it's actually an interesting read

Probably 300 if planned right in a place with lots of people on it and only 1 exit like the Mosque the aussie shitposter shot up.

shut it, scum. don't make others responsible for your own misery. if you want to kill someone, start with yourself. or try to better yourself and stop whining

>no fun allowed

that kind of memeing stopped being funny with that scumbag tarrant, all that memeshit in his video made me realize that there's actually imbeciles on here that take all that shit serious

did you came here in 2016 for the kekistan memes?

no i came here in 2009

I could strangle about 12 before they manage to take me down.

hapa girls always end up being sluts.

give me your address user. I'll come over with a gun and you can kill me with it. promise.

guns are scary user, no

>I came here in 09
>cant handle edgy retarded discussions

Attached: 1552934819905.png (600x599, 274K)

Elliot Rodger had 4 inches willy

>shootings are not fun to laught at from the comfyness of your room
you must have the fag virus

youtube.com/watch?v=zExDivIW4FM

god this kid.

people get older user, and at some point some people realize that some stuff just isn't really funny when there's people out there who actually go out and kill innocent people

it's only going to get worse :)

If that took you 10 years to notice then you must have been born retarded. I wonder if you cry at 9/11 jokes u faggot

Attached: 1554937108774.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Under the right circumstances with 2 years of prep I could take up 500-800 normies easily. How? Simple, I'd start a snowplow business so I could purchase a dump truck plow which I could operate in order to fund the next stage of the operation which is acquiring precursors to explosives. Since my state primarily uses magnesium salts to de-ice roads this gives me a cover story for acquiring large amounts of magnesium which can be combined with other chemicals to create a rudimentary bomb. The rest is self-explanatory, I'd load the dump truck plow with the explosives and drive into a crowd as they're exiting a stadium after a sporting event. This post is just hypothetical I have no intention of actually doing this I'm just saying how I could do it.

no

>:)
way to out yourself as a faggot, nice

often worry about this on the train. theres hardly any security and i dont think anybody has ever tried something like it before

Those who mock the supreme gentlemen will GET IT

Attached: 1401040820972.gif (640x360, 983K)

some guy tried it a few months ago in germany, didn't work. it's not that easy to derail a train

so no one should laugh about any incident where an innocent person gets killed by sum nutter? kk m8

>came here when Yea Forums was making bomb threats to stadiums
>offend by people discussing high scores in a purely humorous manner
Bullshit

lmao what a fag

Spain had a train attack in the 2000s and I think China has had several as well.

Wasn't that attack in Madrid an attack on the station, not a train?

How do i get a gf as a half asian male?

My dream is to make a muppet version of My Twisted World
Kermit as Elliot (Elliot should be a sad frog)
Scooter as the little brother he wants to kill because he’s happier than him.
Gonzo as the broke black kid with no car who still manages to slay mad pussy
Fozzie as his sister’s boyfriend who Elliot listens to plunging his dick into his sister’s vagina (wocka wocka heh heh heh)
Maybe Kermit with buck teeth a Moe wig and eyes taped back in slants as the stabbed roommates.
I guess it would have to be Miss Piggy as Mom, sis and sorority girl who refuses to unlock the door for Elliot thus ruining his rampage plan (Moi?)

A lot of reeing during the closing shootout. Finally after he shoots himself fade to black. Kermit begins singing The Rainbow Connection to pictures of Elliott as a happy little hapa kid.

I just need you guys to Crowdfund me.

>scenes of throwing orange juice and super gay coffee drinks get left on the cutting room floor

>dont be a spaz
>bee yourself
t.had a gf

what if he's a spaz

>How do i get a gf as a half asian male?
You become a sissy and fuck other sissies.

Attached: 1556357353008.jpg (1196x1326, 910K)

Attached: RODGER.png (1269x661, 77K)

It’s fucking hilarious that if this fag had waited 1 more year he could have just downloaded Tinder and probably gotten laid. What a loser

No they were on the train but trying to derail a train by blowing up a bomb inside of it is retarded. Trains weigh 450 tons and a backpack bomb isn't going to do shit to that once it's moving at 180km/h. The bandits of the American West had the right idea when they used the train's immense weight and kinetic energy against it by dynamiting the tracks right before it went over them. Modern trains can tell when the track has been damaged through electric currents passing through the rail but if you damaged the rail right before the train passed over it wouldn't be able to stop in time and would derail.

>describes her bf as a disgusting cholo gangbanger
>is in fact the most clean cut guy ever

was it really a 328i?
weren't his parents rich or something? thought they could afford more than an entry level bmw.

>We will never get this kino

Attached: elliot rodgers biopic.jpg (450x478, 74K)

>30 normies for me, easy.
Why do you idiots want to kill normies? Isn't there a LOT worse people to kill in this world, like non-humans skinning animals alive or torturing them to death just for the fun of it, or non-humans selling children to be anally raped by grown men on a daily basis or raping them themselves. You're all so selfish, only wanting to kill some normies. FFS.

Sitcom

About three fitty

give me sauce on top mid and mid mid

Attached: IMG_20190502_212147.jpg (542x224, 12K)

shut up normie before i slit you and your mum's throat lol

What's wrong with that video? He is obviously trying to flirt with the possible female viewers. He was autistic, so he did not know how to do it in a more FASHIONABLE manner. You know, according to the unwritten contemporary rules about flirting with someone on a video. Most people, who are non-autistic, know how to do such a thing, even without being told it, because humans are pack animals who subconsciously imitate others around them. Autistics are not doing that.

Twas a good post user.

it's amazing how you are surviving with the smell of your own stupidity lol

lol the amount of cope retards do to justify paying for lotto tickets. this dude i know actually calls his regular lotto spending an investment and is convinces it’s a possibility he can win because someone won it at the place he worked. he is in his mid 30s and broke living with his parents

Who is that guy? Looks like the student from Cobra Kai but not quite

Okay, I didn't hear about this one before. Hilarious.

the supreme gentleman dude. the hero of the incels. the guy who was too autistic to get laid and accused everyone but himself to be responsible. so he went out and tried to go on a rampage, and failed, but still managed to kill three people.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Elliot_Rodger

this isn’t even a “look i’m having fun haha” video it’s a “look how cool and perfect i am” video

irl she would be able to instantly smell the inceldom on him

I could break the record because I'm ex military but I'm not a faggot who wants to kill people so yeah

soundcloud.com/imstillseani/wow-elliot-rodger-here

He's a nice asian twink. Did he post any shirtless pics?

>Who couldn't love me? I'm gorgeous

Why would getting the city airspace permit matter? He's crashing a damn jet into the Super Bowl, not doing a friendly flyover.

>scumbag tarrant
tarrant was a fucking hero, you filthy Ingrate

newfag
newfag spoonfeeder

Go back

Attached: le excited redditor.png (604x554, 14K)

none because i have no desire to kill anyone ever

I believe he also missed, you can't forget that part.

It is “look how perfect catch I am, GIRLS.” He wasn't just flirting with his own image, but the possible female viewers. He even said that the video where he is standing at the roadside talking was an attempt to get some contact with women.

he killed a bunch of people who didn't actively do anything wrong. he could have gone somewhere where there's actual evil muslims you know, and kill them. do something good. rid the world of people who actually deserve it. don't kill random people. that's not what heroes do

>throwing coffee at random people
Pretty cringe.

normies are the most vile creatures on the planet and deserve to be brutally executed

this is the real red-pill
elliot would have been a good twink boy

They would shoot you out of the sky before you got anywhere close.

Then date an autistic waifu

Attached: 1557376107313.jpg (800x600, 53K)

>I will reduce you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood

Damn, was Elliot listening to Enoch Powell?

You're LYING. And Elliot and I do not tolerate LIARS.

Unironically this.

It'd be almost exactly like this, except the main character would have zero self-awareness and whine all the time about how he's right, when he's demonstrably wrong in every circumstance in ways he either can't or won't see

I'd watch it

>that scene where he acts like a douche at a rooftop party and they throw him off the roof

>three of them his sleeping male flatmates who had only tried to be kind and include him
Incorrect, the roommates he killed were three Chinese guys who were extremely rude to him. They stole his candles and he said he hated them in the manifesto.

actually i did, not knowing how severe her mental problems were. after a few hours it turned out that she was batshit crazy. so i blew everything off and just tried to get her to get help or something. she kept texting me weird sexual shit and turned up at my door two other times. then it suddenly stopped, and after a few weeks, i actually called to ask how she was doing. and suddenly she had this weird attitude trying to signal me that she was dating some other guy, like i would have been trying to get it on with her again. shit was really fucking crazy.

she was in her late 20s, i was in my early 20s. felt more like the other way around and was an allround horrible and strange situation.

Directed by: Lars Von Trier

Attached: 1536715169395.jpg (2082x1226, 343K)

For real though, he was pretty damn good looking. The problem wasn't his face, it was his personality and his psychological dysfunctions that did him in, in the end.

no, they’re not. they’re fine and fun to be around. being a normie is objectively a good thing and preferable to whatever variant of cave creature you are

Because incel doctrine is all about isolation. It's about discouraging the very things that could potentially make you likable and respectable, and then turning that back around and claiming there's something wrong with *society* for rejecting *you*, as opposed to the other way around.

>that scene where he sees an Asian guy talking to a white girl, becomes enraged, and tries to fight him but was too drunk to do so

I never turned anything around or made anyone else responsible. Yet people keep calling me an incel. I'm not even mad about the cel part, and i'm not mad at anyone. This labelling shit has to stop.

uh bloo bloo my life is so hard i can’t get pussy :’( wahhh

grow up, loser!

Well I mean they were Chads and he was the definition of a Virgin. He was asking to get bullied

>:'(
wow. did you even read my post u cunt

>Chinese fobs
>Chads
Shouldn't you be posting on r/asianmasculinity right now?

>GITDN dropping honey to trap the newfags

Based

Attached: 543545.jpg (228x221, 8K)

I'm a 6'5" Chad who gets laid every night and I unironically agree with everything he said.

He himself called them jocks/dudebros. I'm going off his description do NOT bully

Proofs? The Chinese roommates he had were never described as jocks/dudebros in his manifesto.

People call everyone an incel. Doesn't necessarily make you one.

Answer these three questions for yourself
>Do you hate women?
>Do you blame society for your inability to get laid?
>Do you feel like there's something innate and fundamental to your nature that makes you incapable of relating to a woman, or another human being at large?

If you answer more than two in the affirmative, there's your answer

T beta males

All people of the weaker volk ARE wrong
it is the duty of the strongest volk to liquidate the weaker ones

>Do you blame society for your inability to get laid?
>Implying that the playing field is even

Attached: 1558388558074.png (493x524, 35K)

So yes, then.

>6'5", /fit/, son of AMBF
>tfw have sex almost every day
>tfw think elliot rodger was right as well
What does that make me?

but he's a hapa. and looking at him i would have thought he was white

many things in life are fundamentally unfair. that’s no excuse to throw your hands up and externalize all the blame

>heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his sister’s penis into my vagina

Attached: 9A8F5969-318E-4577-AC6D-335F1ECD01BB.jpg (641x530, 36K)

He's extremely white passing though. If he wasn't a complete spazz he might've gotten laid.

A misogynist, probably. Also probably someone who doesn't actually get out much.

The thing about Elliot Rodger's worldview is it's not actually cured by getting laid, it's cured by going out of your way to experience more than your tiny slice of the world. That's the big irony to his story.

Found the right wing roastie. We are going to take your pussy and distribute to the masses.

>thinking life isn't just about sex
w.e.w. absolute state of u laddie buck
BASED AND CHADPILLED

i’m a commie, user. i just don’t valorize weakness and failure like you do

traitor

>i’m a commie,
>i just don’t valorize weakness
Pick one (1), buddy.

Ironically most incels are ricecels, currycels and blackcels. The dating market is the real white male supremacy but feminists shut it down because of female hypergamy and hypocrisy. All these woke bitches love white cock, even though they say they hate white men.

Attached: aoc-boyfriend-knock-down-the-house.jpg (646x431, 70K)

read marx

Not exactly. There IS something wrong with the society, if you become socially ostracized for being weak, failed or too different. That is vary primitive, beast-like behavior to socially reject people because of those reasons. And social rejection is the problem with many incels, not only sexual rejection. It is not okay to kill normies for it though. They should be punished instead, via legal means. Social ostracism should be punishable as well as bullying.

Listen to me nigger, if you've failed you're obliged to never show your fucking face again because that's EXACTLY what society wants. While I'm not guilty of this myself, it's almost a common expectation from all of us. Why do you boomer fucks refuse to understand a single thing that was written in Elliot's manifesto?

>muh PoC incel meme

LOL, classic wh*Toid delusion. Every incel I've met is white, cope harder.

You're not a communist, your a roastie neoliberal arthoe.

>met
>incel
Typical roastie full of lies.

Is that her actual boyfrend or is this some comedy central skit?

>stopped being funny
Someone didn't understand the clown world meme. Even in the darkest of hours this place has always managed to find humor in anything. Its almost like a modern day Joker which makes the GAMERS RISE UP meme so effective.
Memes are funny if you just open your mind to be a stoic no matter how awful things seem.

sorry. read hegel, marx, engels, lenin, luxemburg, lasch, lacan, zizek, and fisher.

hope this helps

I'm a 6'5" Filipino Black BVLL, don't @ me again

not him, but every incel i've seen talking anywhere in the media, and every incel that killed someone and became publicly known, they all were white dude.

ITT roasties denying reality

Attached: ethnic-preferences dating.png (800x821, 208K)

Go to a fucking college campus you dense nigger. There's a shitton of them at my college and almost all of them are white. Meanwhile I mog on them every day. It's hilarious.

/pol/ literally wouldn't exist if white incels didn't exist to blame their lack of pussy on the jews, blacks, and other minorities.

Weird how in the real world, plenty of white people get laid but them. Might have something to do with being well-adjusted and taking a shower once in a while.

You sound like the darkness was outside, but it's not. At the point where those memes create the darkness and lead to real life tragedies it stops being funny.

Call me whatever the fuck you want, but that's the fucking truth kids

Nah they're just limp-wristed basedboy cucks who realize they'll never get anything so the natural reaction is to blame society instead of doing the whole world a favor and offing themselves for good.

Now, riddle me this you dense nigger, why haven't YOU offed yourself yet? Make my job easier :)

Awful bait.

>I can spot an incel just walking around
retard

>the media
lol

Attached: nytjeong.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>In short, incel is the point of exception at which advocates of hierarchy who oppose egalitarian human rights demand the most brutal egalitarian redistribution. And the way the Left should counteract this tendency is not to demand a more encompassing egalitarianism that would cover politico-economic life and sex; it should rather turn around the incel position and fight for its own Moebius strip reversal in which the universality of egalitarian human rights implies its own exception, its own reversal – the domain of sexuality which should by definition remain “unjust,” resisting the egalitarian logic of human rights. The fact that should be accepted in all its brutality is the ultimate incompatibility of sexuality and human rights.

Attached: A9969307-4ECA-4A2D-B3A8-6FC895E4A42D.jpg (500x500, 143K)

read Nietzsche
>I glorify ressentiment unless it's from da incel

have sex

that incel dude on vice was white, and the guys who spoke out about the killing in canada to defend themselves were white. you are probably white. stop acting like incels were a non white phenomenon

>I took a picture with her, that means we're together

L M A OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge2FHDf_L78

Because I'm living my best life, pal.

what did i say to imply that i glorify ressentiment?

but yes, everyone should read nietzsche

kek what a faggot

One where all the puss belongs to me and you get fucking NOTHING? You're the reason why wh*Tes are declining you dense as fuck nigger. Unironically kill yourself and livestream it for all of Yea Forums to see.

Go to the incel forum. It's all Arab, Indian, and Asian guys complaining about how they can't get laid.

Attached: D1bcBa3XgAAVz1q.jpg (828x379, 117K)

Source: My wh*Te ass in denial (and on FIRE)

>Go to the incel forum
Which one? I thought this was the incel forum

You can contrast his plans with the pathetic reality. Shooting up the sorority? Have that play out like the Colin Firth fight scene from Kingsman in the Church before showing him knocking before pussying out. Having him throw the heads onto a public street and deliver his big speech like some comic book supervillain moment before we showing his awkwardly fumbling around.

REKT

The darkness is outside because these views are observed by many posters here and they all begin to fundamentally agree that something is wrong on the outside, the memes they make are funny because their is a strong bit of truth to the reality they face that they all feel and experience something similar that begins to manifest inside so many.

The thing is, there's no such thing as being ostracized from society. From groups of people, sure. From specific social circles, from those in your immediate vicinity, sure. But there's eight billion people on the planet, if you look for long enough, you're bound to find a group of people you get along with.

But along with that comes the false axiom that you, whoever you are, whatever you bring to the table, your pros and cons, strengths and faults are innate and fundamental to your character, and changing those things in any way is somehow a failure on your part. That's something that incel culture hinges on, and that's something that's just not true. And that's *especially* untrue for a lot of things that incel culture NEEDS to be true, such as social ineptitude or physical attractiveness. These things ebb and flow with time and experience and are, ultimately, not the hindrance to acceptance that they would have you believe.

Attached: asianroastie.png (1280x1656, 516K)

it's the only way he could make a comeback

>t.triggeredroastie

>I'm going to hide behind a bunch of sourceless infographics, because it's easier than confronting my own shortcomings

He called Socialists "flatheads" and their ideology is like pure ressentiment/ slave morality.

If he didn't have the weird autism lips and could actually emote with his eyes he wouldn't be so bad

Hey, on a sidenote, what do you think about WOMEN, who side with these incels, and accuse (((them))) of most of the things? Are they just trying to please men to have a herd of orbiters or are they just as sad and lonely as incels and want to have some friends and social acceptance?

youtube.com/watch?v=QAptLTHqM70

>scene where he gets up at night to drink water only to find Soumaya walking around the house naked

Attached: 1462392358981.jpg (321x322, 24K)

which ideology do you mean? there are plenty of examples of slave morality among so-called “socialists” and “leftists” today but that’s not interchangeable with Marxism

BMW is trash man, you don't want anything more than that.

based

They want orbiters and/or have a fetish for virgin/incel men (it's real, think of that girl that got hotwheels and the other wizardchan mod, forget who it was).

Do the advantages white guys have in the dating market also include white men with dark hair and dark eyes or is it mainly for light hair and light eyed guys?

black incel here, ama

However. race is an extensively treated topic in the forum, but primarily in relation to which race
has more incels and which race has more (dis)loyal women. There is a general consent that
unattractive non-white men have a harder time than unattractive white men (“Ethnic subhumans
like me […] are either instantly rejected or friendzoned”), which is referred to as the “just be
white theory”. There is also consent that “[r]ace is a big part of looks” and that Indian incels
13 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel
14 We also found sporadic evidence of sexual deviation, including pedophilia (“A lot of pedos in this community actually”), necrophilia (“No
pics of its dead body Disappointed desu”), and zoophilia (“I have sex with willing mares in heat”).
15 nytimes.com/2018/05/09/world/americas/incels-toronto-attack.html
ONLINE HATRED OF WOMEN – JAKI, DE SMEDT, GWÓŹDŹ, PANCHAL, ROSSA & DE PAUW
(currycels) are most badly off. Other ethnic groups mentioned in this context are Asians, and less
often African Americans and Arabs. This may reflect, to some extent, the ethnic variety of the
forum. One user believes that only half of the people on Incels.me are white. Other users claim
that most incels are not white, and one user substantiates this by referring to a poll in the forum

organisms.be/downloads/incels.pdf

you’re a fucking idiot

Not him but white men always have an advantage in dating. Men with lighter features have an advantage with non-white women, but dark features on a white guy won't hurt him.

I don't know why some people refuse to believe that white men have an advantage. It doesn't guarantee anything, but being white is leagues better than being Asian or Indian.

forget pic

Attached: 4160A77F-333C-4F79-B92B-A6CB976A38DD.jpg (596x739, 23K)

tell me about you

How much of a uncharismatic, spergy, autistic personality do you have in addition to looking like shit?

Indian and Asian women are hated the most (“Ethnik Indian and noodlewhores are the
worse of the worst”) because they are said to prefer only white men, while at the same time
Asian women are recommended as prostitutes. Unsurprisingly, the forum is thus replete with
derogatory designations for women (cum dumpster, cum rag, it, roastie, slut, whore, etc.).

people on Yea Forums can’t seem to grasp this concept, but attractive people can be incels too if they’re completely autistic and can’t even talk to women.. not to mention getting so upset at a couple for existing that you throw coffee on them.

Why do woke feminists deny white male privilege in dating? I think that they are subconsciously obsessed with white guys and have internalized racism against non-white males, but don't want to interrogate their own dating preferences.

I really enjoy how he now has hot blonde women mourning him/masturbating over him. Really says a lot about their society.

I don't deny it, only curious where this puts white men with dark eyes and hair cause whenever whites being fetishized is talked about or their advantage in dating, etc. it only really concerns the light haired and eyed ones. I do one guy who is half Indian that does really, really well with white girls and is handsome but cause he's half white he basically looks like a white man on the dark side of things. As in people have tried starting fights with him cause they think he's Portuguese or some Med, not half curry.

How big is your penis?

not much to tell, I’m just a borderline autist that never leaves my house
I’m average looking desu. I just have really bad anxiety/depression stemming from childhood stuff that caused me to become a shut-in

he reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo in his mannerisms for some reason

Have you not read the copy pasta about a male model's life? The incel spergs on here or lookism or r/braincels really do believe looking good is a ticket to a fantastical, impossibly perfect life and that women throw themselves at you

youtube.com/watch?v=OqmthnrG-2A
Women are fucked in the head. They say they want equality, but they also want a guy that can bash their skull in. It's their lizard brains telling them to go for the alpha male.

a little above average

Do you like Naruto? Are you sure you're not vocel?

Oh yeah.
Because being attracted to dangerous people is exclusively a woman thing, amirite?

Attached: 2RwqY.jpg (1024x558, 61K)

Men are more dangerous than women. That is just a fact. Your use of weeb shit makes me think you are, in fact, a tranny and have no stake in this game.

I think the whole 'they love assholes!' is a result of a small amount of them actually liking that type and the fact a lot of guys only think in binary extremes, i.e. guy is either a nice guy (i.e. a fucking wet doormat) or a confident asshole. In that case, the confident asshole will be more exciting than the wet, weak doormat. But between the dickhead and a guy that actually is good, kind, etc. but also strong and confident, can stand up for himself easily, etc.? The latter will be the more attractive.

yeah, that’s what I was getting at..

Women are the best killers in the world.

"Incels.me discussion threads related to the Toronto attack show that incels feel misrepresented in
the media, being framed as white conservatives: “I’m sick of these Ameritards trying to label us
all as white and right wingers. They don’t want to learn about inceldom all they want to do is
push their narrative and political agenda”. According to another user, the forum is a “community
made up of disparate groups ranging from edgy shitposting teens to Salafi Jihadist apologists and
Christian Identity white supremacists”. We will attempt to shed further light on who the incels
are, in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, and state-of-mind, using a combination of quantitative and
qualitative analysis to reveal a negative mindset of mostly male adolescents who suffer from
anger issues, uncertainty, and social inhibition."

That dumb left wing roasties think that incels are white males just shows how ignorant, selfish, and cruel they are. They say they want socialism but they are just mean snarky assholes who just want power.

From groups of people, sure. From specific social circles, from those in your immediate vicinity, sure. But there's eight billion people on the planet, if you look for long enough, you're bound to find a group of people you get along with.
Well THAT is what I am talking about. Social ostracism from groups of people such as people of your WORK PLACE, your SCHOOL or your NEIGHBORHOOD. If you socially ostracize you WORK MATE or your CLASS MATE or you NEIGHBOR for being weak, failed or too different, THAT is extremely primitive, beast-like behavior, and should be punished as well as bullying. Also, people who are experiencing this type of social ostracism, can not be EXPECTED to find circles where they are being accepted, in the internet or in the other side of the world. It should be everyone's right to be accepted in the circles they have to live and function in, such as their work place, school or neighborhood. You can't move around all over the world to find that one and only community you will be accepted in. And you can not make your life's choices such as choosing your work or study place according to where people are accepting you in spite of you being weak, failed or too different. Also, if you are being socially ostracized for these reasons, it is NOT a matter of you not getting along with the people around you, but a matter or them doing the wrong, punishable thing. It's just that people want to use that term "not getting along" with others about people who are being socially ostracized, to make it seem as if the target of ostracism is the one to be blamed.

But I agree that the black pill rules the incel culture and if you do not believe in it you are not part of their culture anymore.

I just want a 10 foot guy on steroids to break my spine so freakin hot...

naruto is the poor mans hunter x hunter. as for the vocel question, no, I want to get laid. I’m literally just to autistic to approach a girl

I wrote an outline in January while I read through My Twisted World for the first time, a scene guide.

I genuinely think there's an important thing to say about the story of Elliot Rodger that literally no one said, shame that if there should ever be an Elliot Rodger movie it's just going to be a horror movie-wannabe biopic with some cookie cutter plot/point, losing the heart of the story. An adaptation should be realistic and objective, the whole reason we laugh at Elliot is because of the huge disconnect between his expectations/reasoning, and reality, to try to play that up as comedy intentionally would just ruin it.

There has to be footage out there some where of an incel getting shitfaced and then losing his shit in public, going around screaming 'roastie whores!' and 'fucking chad!' at random women and a decent looking guys.

Iit was supposed to be:
>From groups of people, sure. From specific social circles, from those in your immediate vicinity, sure. But there's eight billion people on the planet, if you look for long enough, you're bound to find a group of people you get along with.
Well THAT is what I am talking about. Social ostracism from groups of people...

would you like to be my the black guy in predator? i forget his name. also i'll be needing an n word pass and i will be using it even on your own family, just a warning.

also can you become a public figure so people see that incels aren't just le evil whitey, thanks.

>it is NOT a matter of you not getting along with the people around you,
Congratulations, you've got it literally exactly wrong, and the longer you believe this, the shittier your life will be.

All the dumb roastie who bag on guys who can't laid are usually white or asian hoes dating white guys. Black women are most sympathetic to incels because they now what being undesirable/less desirable by society is. Asian and white women are culturally prized and can never relate.

>They have a fetish for virgin/incel men
Well, that sounds plausible. After all, the person I linked is already having her SECOND relationship with a virgin incel, now ex-virgin incel. She is also very hostile towards any other female appearing in the circles, as if she wanted to own all the incels she is connected to. She generally seems to hate women too, loathing feminists, calling other women "bitches" and "cunts" whenever she can, accepting rape porn and stuff. I think she is doing it all to please men.

>girl that got hotwheels and the other wizardchan mod
Have no clue who you are talking about. But there seems to be a bunch of them.

this desu

I think you're right, but also, it'd be really hard to write *without* making it a comedy.
The lifeblood of comedy is irony, and there's few things more ironic than the son of two upper class international filmmakers believing that he was somehow shortchanged by his birth.
Or someone with his strong jaw believing that he's too ugly to be loved.
Or shooting up a school because he was "too likable" to be fucked.

That's a fuckin Cohen Brothers movie right there.

>would you like to be my the black guy in predator?
sure
>also i'll be needing an n word pass and i will be using it even on your own family, just a warning
kek
>also can you become a public figure so people see that incels aren't just le evil whitey, thanks
I can barely go the grocery store with having a panic attack, I’m afraid being a public figure is out of the question

Attached: 7CEBB66B-12A1-4582-8175-5B3875D266CE.jpg (640x480, 58K)

*without*

Attached: 8151FC74-BDA7-409B-A8DC-5CE2A8BD2C63.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

I didn't say to NOT repress the irony/funny stuff, though yeah, you'd be hard-pressed to not do what Kubrick did and just make it another Dr. Strangelove where the comedy potential was just too great to be contained

You are LYING for whatever the purpose. IF YOU SOCIALLY REJECT SOMEONE FOR BEING WEAK, FAILED OR TOO DIFFERENT, IT IS A LIE, IF YOU SAY THAT IT MEANS THAT THE PERSON YOU REJECTED IS NOT JUST GETTING ALONG WITH YOU. Saying that is a CRIMINAL LEVEL OF ABUSE and should be punished as hardly as the actual act of rejecting someone for those reason. Only an IMBECILE does not get it, that not GETTING ALONG with someone means that you keep on doing things that are OFFENSIVE or THREATENING to others, such as being rude, selfish, and indifferent, or that you have DIFFERING VALUES OF LIFE that the other people around you are not accepting. But it DOES NOT MEAN that you become rejected for being weak, failed or too different, THAT IS A LIE. If you reject someone for being sexually failed, unemployed, living on the streets, being less intelligent, ugly, ill or acting differently than you or having different tastes in something, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THAT PERSON DOES NOT GET ALONG WITH YOU. IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE SOCIALLY OSTRACIZING HIM OR HER IN YOUR PRIMITIVE FEAR OF BEING LABELED THE WAY YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE.

Sorry, I am out of this shit. People who lie for their own benefit, make me sick.

But hey, maybe you're just a troll, or a sociopath who gives a shit how much social ostracism can limit a person's life's choices, expecting people to choose their field of study and profession on the basis of who will accept them in spite of them being weak, failed or too different. Which is fucking insane.

>6'5, /fit/, son of AMBF
goddamn how chad was your asian daddy that he was colonizing africa ahead of the curve?

Vegan detected. Go drink some onions and calm down.

KEK mayocels btfo to eternity

>The thing about Elliot Rodger's worldview is it's not actually cured by getting laid
Yes it is, roastie scum.

>even black men hate black women
>blacks, latino and white men prefer seemingly traditional asian women; while asian men prefer the less frigid latino women.
Uh

no it wouldn't have. he didn't just want a girlfriend or sex, he wanted someone to adore him and pray to him like the god he was convinced he basically was.

You okay there, buddy? It sounds like you've got a legitimate condition. You might seek professional help, if you're not getting it already.

based secret club newfag

Typical roastie doesn't understand men. He got to that point of weird paranoia and obsession because he was not getting laid.

They weren't sleeping dude, he machete'd them in the hallway with his virgin rage that added +15 attack damage to melee combat.

someone post the bodybuilder forum screencap where he finds out he has a micropenis

>people
>innocent
user i don't want to be mean but your post is kind of cringe

Attached: 1556578854104.png (399x322, 42K)

How does someone "find out" they have a micropenis?

100% this

Do you know anything about his manifesto? He was an unstable shit as a child before his hormones kicked in. Hell, read about the bit where he goes to the party
>Rages over full blooded Asian guy having a chat with hot white girl and tries to bump into him, push him over, etc.
>Goes onto roof, gets angry when normal college kids get close to him and starts insulting them unprovoked
>Rages when they insult him back
>Tries to push them off the roof so they'd fall 10 feet and get injured
Most virgins at that age (21/22) wouldn't act that way, nor is it an excuse. And he'd hang around cafes and randoms spots for hours expecting to be approached by a women. You're either ignorant, stupid, baiting, or as deluded as him if you can't see how mentally fucked he was, how stupid his attempts to get laid were, and his response to virgintiy was rational/normal development. Go watch those mumkey jones videos about Rodgers or something.

Attached: 1557091886828.png (885x282, 74K)

Rodger and that bug-eyed alien looking fuck Lanza who shot up Sandy Hook are examples of what happens when multiple mental illnesses are locked together in the same autistic skull banging into each other like retards in a cage match.

but that's mean :(

He thought the average penis size was much lower.

I hate when people bring this up to go ''OMG ELLIOT WAS SUCH A RACIST'', even though he consistently hated and thought less of pretty much ANY male that made out with a girl, the black dude was no different.

If anything he hates asians more because of the party incident where he deliberately assaulted him.

Would the rantings and rage of an entitled jerkoff make a good movie? No
Would a story of how such a piece of shit became such a piece of shit be compelling? Probably.

>Ended up killing three nerdy Asians like him, two below average women that were far from the hot, popular blonde goddesses he hated so much and wanted to slaughter, some random white guy in a convenience store, and injuring a bunch of random civilians
>Intended to torture and execute a bunch of popular, attractive people he somehow would have lured into his apartment, butcher an entire sorority house, dump the heads of his victims in front of the public on a busy street whilst delivering a villainous speech that he believed would have the scared civilians view him as a powerful god, run over dozens of popular, attractive people with a SUV that he believed would have then realise their "crimes" against him as they lay there dying and mangled, and then shoot up a bunch of house parties before killing himself
BRAVO ELLIOT. BRAVO!

I posted it cause it was a fucking hilarious bit from his manifesto. Him seething over guys with girls and getting doubly mad if they were black, Asian, or whatever is funny.

>deliberately assaulted him
This bit confuses me. Didn't the Asian guy from that party speak out after the shootings to say he wish he beat him harder? Elliot never said anything about the guy beating him; only trying to bump into him and acting cocky before stumbling over and fleeing when the Asian and the girl tries to help him up. Either chink is trying to sound tough or even Elliot, with his massive victim complex, though being beaten by a full Asian was too embarrassing to include.

the funniest parts were his rare social interactions that he ensured nothing would come out of them because he either couldn't get it going or even better, felt like hanging out with the only people that approached and were friendly to him would hamper his ''image'', essentially pushing away any friends he could have made in Isla Vista.

But the part that made me go ''dude'' was when he was going for a walk at the beach, saw a pretty girl smile at him, to which he proceeded to walk away without saying anything to her and feeling victorious like he achieved something. He didn't realize it even when writing the manifesto.

average /pol/tard

I don't know about that bit. Can you pull up a quote or page number? I'd like to read that bit.

Maybe he was one of the jocks that beat him to a pulp when he limped to the house party looking for his glasses, but yeah, there is a possibility, especially considering that ''maybe'' Soumaya tried actually educating Elliot instead of pampering him instead of actively making his life hell, which is hard to tell because she genuinely does some horrible stuff like embarrassing him in front of his friends, the fact he refused to have playdates on father's house being one of the most destructive factors in his life

>Says Samuel is a ugly taco in the book
>Samuel is a manly handsome Chad
Cope incel.

The dad was a fuck up too, and that interview he did after the shootings felt so fucking insincere.

Page 76

It's during a very melancholic visit to one of his Mother's friend's beach house in Malibu or something, and his routine would comprise of eating lobster dinners and beach walks

Wasn’t like half his manifesto him talking about how much he played WoW

Ok

Peter Rodger, the true unsung villian of this tale.

I've never seen such a spineless, theatrical oblivious retard in my whole life. To this day he believed his son had a ''mental illness'' and never once stopped to reconsider that maybe moving from house to house and school to school would ruin his ability to socialize, and giving his son shit advice like reading The Secret, raising him to be ''a gentleman'' and never once helping him to get through the frightening experience of going through school would be of no good in the future, not to mention ABANDONING him during his teenage years to blow the family fortune and make a shitty pointless documentary. And when after he was done with school, instead of supporting him to help him find a direction in his life, acting as a beacon of security, or even having ''the talk'', Peter Rodger pushed him away, let Soumaya kick him out of the house, on top of many other things, (maybe Elliot put it very badly but he did have a right to go to his father's house, what Peter did to him was something not done since ROMAN times, maybe worse.)

Peter Rodger obviously thought that kids growed up on their own and was moved by the liberal ''no-spanking/lol let kids rape each other while they're 12, it's fine'' mentality boomer parents had in the late 90s/2000's, he didn't understand nor did he care why Elliot was having issues, but when Elliot had that breakdown during that party it's interesting to note that Soumaya and Peter were never invited to a party at that house again, that's when he started acting like he was a burden, a needless weight that needed to be cut, if he was sent to fend for himself then maybe he would've found his groove and moved on. Shockingly, his son would go on a killing spree and then shoot himself in the head. Shockingly. How could that happen? He was a psycopath, surely. That's his veridict. God damn.

Reminds of my own father in certain respects.

I don't even understand why he would fake/lie on interview to ''wash his hands'' out of the affair when the son had written an entire document describing his life in detail, including his dad's own fuck ups (both intentional and unintentionally in part of the writer).

Maybe that's why he hasn't risen in the hollywood social ladder since, he's being ''denied'' hollywood fame just like elliot was denied of ''sex'', he probably did those interviews thinking ''boy I hope Paramount writers approach me to make this a movie in the future''

based Elliot

And my own. Though to be fair for all the shit he did, if I didn't kill myself or desired to kill other people for petty reasons at this point then he might have not been so bad.

Attached: 1449584657746.gif (500x384, 951K)

is this legit?

Yes, and it's one of the less absurd things in the manifesto. I think the most ridiculous thing was the bit where he intended to dump the heads of his victims in front of the aghast people of Isl Vista and stated that this act would cause them to view him as a powerful god.

Is this the guy who used to throw orange juice at people whenever he would see a happy couple

Comic relief

Yep. He followed a happy couple he saw in Starbucks and threw his latte at them. Another time he stalked a couple in his car till at a secluded spot and threw iced tea at them.

yeah, he was fucking insane. i loved the part where he was in morocco, complaining about arabs, begging his mother with the most ridicolous bullshit to get him home again. like he was literally going to die if he was forced to stay there any longer

can we get a kpop superstar to play him? that would be kino, dude!

Really depends whose perspective you do it from. Elliot was an unreliable narrator and personally I found the first half or so of it very difficult to get through - it's hard spending that much time with someone as insufferable as Elliot. It would make sense in my opinion to fast track his early life in the manifesto or to tell it in flashback.

IMO you should just Main Title/Overture his early years off, and tell his teenage years in a skeletal/Main events structure to get it out of the way, the real focus is his last 5 years or so where he spirals down and starts coming up with the fucked up reasoning why he's miserable.

Yeah, the anniversary of the shooting is tomorrow.
He also loved GOT iirc. It's a shame he didn't live long enough to see the finale.

>Really depends whose perspective you do it from
It needs to run concurrently from two angles, Elliott's and the people he interacts with, like in the book The Collector. I'm sure movies have done this before, but I cannot think of any.

Isn't Pulp Fiction like that?

Based retard

>It needs to run concurrently from two angles
But with actual factual differences in the events too because you'd have lots of those. The difference between Elliot or Soumayas POV for example.

I can think of Caligula, The film was supposed to play 2 stories, one with Caligula just playing around with the system, and the other the system acting and making it seem like Caligula was this insane tyranical maniac, aka the inner and the outer shell, too bad the director's cut will never come out since Penthouse filed chapter 11 and was bought by the same company that owns pornhub and xvideos.

Why can't they change it so he wins? Elliot was the man! By the way I'm bem.

Bro I had no idea he was so fucking stupid, like I already thought he was an idiot, but he was severely impaired to be staking his life’s fortune on lotto tickets.

You could have one scene to guide the audience on Elliot's behaviour and in another unrelated scene Soumaya's behaviour, so for example when something happens where Elliot calls her a bitch and she treats him like a waste of oxygen, you understand both ways.

The entire planet. All I'd have to do was become president, check up on the nukes, and activate all of them.

>rural location
They would be more likely to be armed

a scene where he fantasizes about the day of retribution exactly the way he envisions it is a must

too kino for this timeline

The only thing worse than a normie is a Zionist.

Yeah, the two perspectives would be really different in terms of inner monologue and perception. But a back and forth without a meeting of the minds would be kino.

That could work but you need the build up to explain their relationship. Maybe a tv series would better suit this story.

It could still happen user
Plus Ezra is just the right type of freak who would want to see a film like this made

Attached: 7paKAvi1H6A.jpg (1601x2000, 264K)

I thought of as a 3+ hour film

This

He looks like the type of person that will never age like keanu reeves too so it's perfect

Very cool!

Yeah he's aging pretty darn well especially for a twink-ish type

Attached: ezra cheekbones.jpg (1783x719, 933K)

You can honestly parody different film genres when you see the fantasy version. Killing that sorority? Make it a ball to the walls action scene like Colin Firth's Church fight in Kingsman before showing him awkwardly knocking on the door. Him throwing the severed heads onto a street in front of the people of Isla Vista where he believes they will view him as a god? Make it a almost comic book supervillain moment where he gives an over the top evil speech before cutting to him awkwardly fumbling around.