Is this film any good? I don't want to waste my time watching black monkeys barking around

Is this film any good? I don't want to waste my time watching black monkeys barking around

Attached: us.jpg (338x507, 24K)

no

it was more like a family movie for people who let their kids watch anything. it's not particularly interesting beyond that, but it's nice to watch tim heidecker die violently. so watch it for that.

Go back to you fucking racist.

Yea Forums is an open-minded left leaning board

its absolutely trash imo

Monkeys don't bark you fucking mongoloid. People learn this in preschool you genetic waste.

No it's ok at best. It only gets praise because of the "diversity" element.

cloying, frustratingly vague and muddled. this film offers so little information to its audience and tries to lead us all down the garden path of simplistic duality metaphor bullshit, posturing itself as some kind of incisive political allegory though at no point bothering to adhere to its own internal logic, nor volunteering any specific mention of the structural factors it keeps so grandly gesturing towards, getting wrapped up in its own exposition and losing its central vision in the process.
this is truly the most "we live in a society" movie i have seen in recent memory.

gonna watch then, thanks
>freedom of speech is leftists-only
gargle my semen fucktard
they make a similar sound, I thought bark also means that

>we want the Mantan Moreland audience

Attached: IMG_2213.jpg (662x640, 98K)

It’s pretty entertaining but it falls apart literally the second you try to apply logic to anything

it's actually trash
that it got good RT reviews is evidence that that website isn't worth shit any more

this

I just started watching it. Looks alright so far. I don't mind a whacky story if the pacing and shits good.

Attached: 1B6819F9-ABCA-48DD-A5F1-47D03D535EE3.png (640x655, 186K)

All it did is made Get Out look somewhat better.

Started watching it today. Turned it off after 30 minutes. To be fair the intro and atmosphere were pretty good, until literally slave-era handcuffs are introduced and Im not even a /pol/-brainlet, but it was very on the nose.

Fucking no. Peel proved he was a sham with this shit. I liked him for a while too.

mokeys don't bark you fucking moron

pretentious drek. good tension at times tho'

the acting and directing is good, but there's some major pacing issues and the ending has enough plotholes to sink a cruise
also looses the "scary" factor partway through and you're just kinda watching stuff happen

Who feeds the rabbits?