Only worthy feeling to acquire by watching kinos is happiness. All others are useless

Only worthy feeling to acquire by watching kinos is happiness. All others are useless.

If you have become sad, terrified, disgusted or angry, then the movie has failed. There is no value in those feelings itself nor are they necessary for the viewer to understand the movie. Assessing what makes us angry, sad, terrified or disgusted doesn't require us to actually feel those feelings, but to think rationally.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 58410846_164576167894220_5562252071250967503_n.jpg (493x491, 40K)

is that elton john?

that is Ismo Laitela eating sausage because se is overcoming his fear of trans females

ok cool i thought it was elton jogn

ok cool

I bet you only eat foods with a ton of sugar or salt on them too. The only worthless one here is you, pleb.

Tell me, if you see shit on street and feel disgusted, do you think

>what a great movie

false dichotomy.

it isn't. feeling itself doesnt make a movie good.

its not sufficient, that doesnt mean its not necessary. Your logic fucking sucks dude

nobody wants to feel negative feelings, they make people feel bad.

The reasons of such bad feelings can be analyzed with movies without the watcher actually feeling bad. that is important. a feeling can actually block analyzing or understadning, working as a masquerade of thoughts

thats not true at all, most movies bring you down then back up again. You are only talking about movies that end on a downer, in which case I'd probably agree, but you still have the emotional range of an infant.

no, esxperiencing bad feelings are bad, thats why they are called BAD feelings. Kino can make you happy by giving you thought about why sadness excists.

What is catharsis, Trebek?
You should stop, you're only embarrassing yourself you degenerate hedonist.

>catharsis
new-age crap. have you ever seen saholin monks beating up punching bags to get rid of anger? no, because they think feelings to understand them, they dont live the feelings to understand them.

>dismisses classic greek theory as "new-age", grossly misinterprets it as punching bags
>shaolin monks are srs bsns tho
hahahahahahaha hahahahahaha
hahahaha

>runs out of arguments
>uses meme arrows instead

>no arguments
>ignores my arguments and claims they aren't real because they're greentexted
I accept your concession

tck...nice strawman

Attached: Neljästoista ovela koira.jpg (1440x1920, 272K)

:^)

>atheist photographs dog.jpg