Why are British actors so successful in America?

Why are British actors so successful in America?

Attached: gettyimages-461095341_-_h_2015.jpg (928x523, 96K)

They are cheaper.

Americans think that a British accent makes you smart even if you're really a braindead moron like John Oliver

t. Brit

americans are easily impressed by our accents
also most british actors actually went to prestigious drama schools to learn acting and sought roles in plays, whereas most american actors pretty much just luck their way into success either by knowing someone, casting couch or by being in the right place at the right time.

his accent is great

Americans like to be talked down to by someone with a posh British accent. Same reason why there're into cuckolding.

this

Brits are professionally trained usually from a young age, Americans get casted by looks, how Jewish they are or how tight their anus is

50% accent, 50% foreskin

American women will never let an intact man go away, because they know there are mostly mutilated dried jewcocks at home

To americans, acting, no matter how good/bad is made better by British accents

Idk most of them are all rejects that the general British population hates. And no you cant send James Cordon back he's yours now.

Chicken/egg situation. British actors, generally, are more skilled actors than American actors. The average Brit has been doing Shakespeare for years before he gets anywhere near a major film, and let's face it, they can't get by on their looks.
Plenty of shit British actors (watch any UK soap) but on average, they are better.

sorry guys this thread exists because anglo permavirgins are mad their total war game isn't the new thing anymore and that people are flocking to 3 kingdoms, so they're venting against the americans calling them out on /vg/. just ignore this thread.

Most of the time British actors aren't using their native accent in American TV/film. I've never heard a British accent in an episode of TWD but that cast has more Brits than Americans.

>made better by British accents

pretty much, and American actors usually suck at doing British accents while many brits can do very convincing American accents. So they are versatile and able to play Americans too.

imagine game of thrones with actors from texas

Its easy for them to play ball because they don't give a fuck about America as a whole.

>I tell you what, y'know talking bout dang ol winter is coming Hank
I'd watch it

Attached: boomhauer random quote generator.jpg (461x313, 20K)

Animals naturally desire to breed outside their genetic pool in order to pick up new traits

Who gets to rape Luanne?

>You want to know the horrible truth? I can't even remember what Lenore looked like. I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted. But someone took her away from me, and seven counties couldn't fill the hole she left behind.

Attached: bill-dauterive-king-of-the-hill-7.39.jpg (210x240, 12K)

this
he's literally leftist propaganda mouthpiece
always frames it in a way to make you take his side, omitting important info

Extremely tasteful manface on the wife. I would love to get the suck from.