You now realise the battle to save the universe took place in fucking upstate new york

>You now realise the battle to save the universe took place in fucking upstate new york

Attached: 2CC0AB1B-B97E-4ABE-B871-F17DDC1E297B.jpg (1510x892, 533K)

What is hell is that ? capeshit?

Where else would hell unleashed happen?

This is why GOTG is the best theme.

No central earth bullshit.

That scene is so cringe. Live action comic books were a mistake.

Attached: 568495795780.jpg (942x720, 28K)

Why have Mantis on the front lines. I want to suck her puffy nipples as much as the next guy but that doesn't justify her position.

Attached: Pom_Bed_ST.jpg (656x417, 70K)

It's always New York.

Based retard poster

Well upstate NY is the best place on Earth. Why would this upset you?

Sauce?

What the fuck is spidey webbing onto?

>you now realize spiderman is swinging from a web attached to nothing

My bedroom

nanomachines son

based anti cape shit poster

The space ships

>battle to save the universe
>upstate new york
user you're off by a few miles

Attached: 34567543.jpg (1200x703, 125K)

What's Peter Parker swinging his webbing off of here?

based and libertypilled

Fpbp

Captain Marvel’s tits

>Well, Stark. I made it......despite your directions.
Oh! Superintendant Thanos! Welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable showdown!

Sneed

Beliefs

>You now realize wiping out upstate was the best option.

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Why is the King of Wakandas little 16 yr old sister charging into battle?

He's webbed to Giant man

How do the iron men armors stay in such a str8 path without tipping over forward woth all that weight?

Oldboy

He is nowhere near him retard

what a weak bitch, should pick up an oar and be a man instead of striking an instathot pose. no wonder he was sterile lmao.

ahh upstate new york , the place that can never decline because it was never great.

Attached: simpsonsbuffalo.jpg (1045x617, 229K)

How does star lord stay upright like that when he only has boosters on his feet?

Attached: spiderman web.png (1674x941, 1.99M)

Ahh, Sneed's Feed and Seed. The place that can never decline because it is formerly Chuck's.

go fuck yourself, downstate

um, thanus spaceship on the other side

Again retard, he is nowhere near him for that angle and direction of his swing to work. Not to mention there is literally no web where you highlighted

Did they eat steamed hams after the battle?

>really...
>well, I'm from Utica, and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "the battle to save the universe"

Attached: image.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

i'll be in my corner now

An offscreen helicopter was flying by.

Name a more kino scene.

Attached: FUwwc8s.png (2000x1053, 2.34M)

looks like shit so probably

Hello,

I never watched those movies, but I always wondered about one thing. Seeing from the picture, the battle clearly has a galactic dimension. How does fucking spiderman fit into that scenario? What the hell is spiderman going to do? He just shoots web and punches people. How is that effective vs anything coming from space? Is him being there just a form of fan service? Do they have mini-bosses that every hero handles, or do they attack the main guy together, while the less important heroes handle the fodder.

Attached: fargo-season-2-ufos.jpg (768x512, 61K)

That's pretty much the only thing to ever happen here, so whatever.

The latter yeah. Weaker heroes handle fodder. Spidey was playing keepaway with the infinity gauntlet, so he had a purpose.

Why was Thanos' army so small? It would take him a ridiculously long time to conquer a planet and kill half the population

Stop spoonfeeding retarded questions you worthless newfag

Saratoga?

Attached: surrender-of-general-burgoyne-at-saratoga-new-york-17-october-1777-john-trumbull.jpg (900x603, 162K)

That's Western NY. Upstate NY is the 518

What the fuck is Spider-Man swinging off of?

just turn your brain off bro.
also, have sex.

he's leaping about to thwip

It's in NJ?

>someone, somewhere at Marvel and Disney sat down and said: yes, this looks epic, let's put this into movie and as a promo shot

Attached: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (240x320, 17K)

He was literally swinging a frame earlier retard

God

sure he is. look at it again with eyes that aren't retarded

My ex gf is from sodus ny. That bitch

te

New York is the only place that exists in Marvel

This shot looks so autistic. Especially the flying characters. Why the fuck are characters with guns flying into a melee? Why are they flying here period, it just begs for the enemy to shoot them.

wow, Marvel cinematography looks like *THAT*!?

Attached: 1556234890495.jpg (1000x851, 222K)

Based and Georgepilled

Pretty much every Spiderman scene in EG is fanservice. He is constantly validated by other characters and made more important than everyone else ("Cap, I lost the kid, fuck everybody else.")

Yet put the female characters together in one scene and people got upset.

We'll I'm from Utica and I've never seen any battles to save the universe

She has lasers

No its an Albany expression

Again moron he isnt near enough for him to be swinging straightforward off of him in that direction. Especially as giant man is also running and swing his arms in motion anyway. And regardless its clearly shown he isnt using him. So its not up for debate. He isnt swinging on him. Give it a rest dumbass

Whether she can fight is irrelevant. Why is she fighting

His webs were going straight up in the air dumb dumb

Kys

Invaders create avengers

Imagine being this retarded