*SPOILERS LEAK* ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

Someone leaked the spoilers on Wikipedia:

It’s now August 8, 1969, Cliff and Rick return to the ranch and walk into a murder plot where Manson's female army have kidnapped Sharon and several others and prepare to massacre them in a ritualistic after party of sorts celebrating Hollywood violence by role-playing a live-violent exploitative movie shoot of their own while murdering the hostages. Bruce Lee shows up to save the hostages and together with Rick and Cliff brutally defeat the Manson family cult in a shoot out/kung-fu showdown. Sharon is saved and Rick and Cliff, despite their careers having not amounted to their ambitions, acknowledge it is the end of an era and that the Hollywood spirit will live on.

Attached: theres-an-interesting-reason-why-bruce-lee-is-in-tarantinos-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-social.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

I fucking knew it. It's another Basterds ''revenge fantasy''

bruce lee. LOL

Jesus fucking Christ this is pathetic. Just fucking pathetic.

It's not true.

sauce?

Is Tarantino going to cancel the film now?

OP hasn't provided any source. The plot was leaked months ago. Everything i have read seems to indicate that it's true. Basically Sharon died, shot on 16mm and super8mm handheld camera. The ending is Brad and Leo going to Manson's ranch and killing people, they capture Manson. Police comes and says that they did illegal thing but they will let them go. They move to italy to shoot spaghetti westerns. The ending is flashback showing Leo and Brad coming to LA and meeting Sharon and Polanski, they say they will never leave. It's about loss of innocence and end of an era. So the alternate history is Leo and Brad capturing Manson and basically figuring out what he did. Brad's gf or ex gf is one of the Manson's girls.

Lol

Let me guess, Bruce Lee is going to saved them kill Bill style of crazy 88?

Youre account is as legitimate as OP. Do better to prove your case retard.

bruce lee coming to save the day sounds completely in line with the reviews ive been reading, opposed to what you posted, *insane batshit crazy, etc*... the bruce lee spoiler seems legit to me

OP here, I just heard it was leaked onto wikipedia and reposted whats on the wiki... i have no idea if its true

this is bullshit. Leo and Brad couldn't meet Polanski and Tate when they came. Rick Dalton was star in 50s and already owned a house.

Tate and Polanski married in 67 and moved to Cielo drive only in 69.

Rick and Brad couldn't meet Sharon and Polanski early in their career. This is full of shit.

I want to find real spoilers, but couldn't

Lol what a shitty story.

apparently bruce lee taught Sharon Tate kung fu... and theres a screenshot of it... the bruce lee spoilers looking more legit now

Attached: D7HH0pZXkAIBhot.jpg (680x352, 44K)

Jesus, Quentin is showing signs of Alzheimers

Is this going to be Tarantino’s first blunder?

it's partially true, the final scene is Tate and Polanskike meeting their new neighbors Cliff and Rick

There weren't legal problems with using Bruce Lee or something?

Attached: Bruce-Lee.jpg (1280x960, 163K)

Death Proof

some of whats on the wiki is true, because the guy who posted it just pretty much copied and pasted the storyline as told through multiple reviews. i read the reviews he ripped them from. the end is speculation but is pretty close to what happens.
sharon tate probably survives, and pitt and leo do have a battle at the ranch at the end.

why would there be?

So who loses their penis senpai?

what does bruce lee do

Is there anything worse than when Hollywood makes a masturbatory movie about Hollywood?

He rape Charles Manson

This looks like shit

> woman are bad, i dont fuck, i want to see rape and Tate kill

Don't bother trying ahve sexx, just die full of shit, incel...

Not much.