Was this shot accidental?

Attached: feet.png (1366x768, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/524d-Gd-Q3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God I wanna see Tarankino getting a feetjob

>feetjob

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

I want to accidentally sniff her feet. Maybe accidentally suck on the big toe too.

no shots in movies are accidental.

*feetsjobs, sorry

Her feet look disgusting, dirty and calluses all over them

user, that's what makes them so hot.

Tarantino's Hoes & Toes
(Formerly Dan's)

>it’s a black male thing

This. I want to shove her gross feet in my face.

They are just the right amount of weirdly shaped and unkempt where they probably smell strong but are not as infected as Brie's.

You're both wrong, tidy and clean feet are the best. It's weird enough having a fetish like this but you disgruntled boomers give it a bad name.

I bet you are not even into sucking on toes you insecure zoomer.

Tarantino has shit taste in feet, but at least he got margot robbie in there so there is hope for him yet

Attached: u1NHyHk.jpg (1800x1292, 454K)

Not with Tarantino. And if we're lucky he'll give us Margot as well

I bet you haven't even licked a women's feet before

Attached: 1557402037331.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

its tarantino m8, feet shots are never accidental

Sucking toes is sexy to look at but i wouldn't do it unless the qt had atleast a 8/10 body and face and 10/10 looking feet that are freshly washed, i ain't ever wrapping my mouth around some dirty mangled moldy wotsit toe. And no i haven't not been drunk enough yet to try it

uno farto @ 3:17

>God I wanna see Tarankino getting a feetjob
Saw a picture of him kissing a little girl's foot, I think he's deep in child trafficking

footfags are literally worse than any nigger on the planet. id rather live in sudan than next door to a foot fetishist, feet should have socks on them at all times except in the shower. they are disgusting and anyone that finds them attractive is pathetic as fuck

Attached: 1547783290915.jpg (670x658, 66K)

If you find a female body part disgusting you might be gay in denial.

Imagine being such a faggot

Attached: Gwyneth-Paltrow-Feet-3533877.jpg (2750x1948, 1M)

Yes

Attached: 1550896726375.png (422x422, 87K)

1000% this.

What's her name?

Unironically this, based

Almost right. Feet are ONLY hot if it's done in a femdom sense. But that is amplified by them being disgusting, just like piss is disgusting but it's hot when a girl is pissing on you.

>but it's hot when a girl is pissing on you.
No its not, you mental mong

Margaret Qualley

Based post. How can anyone find feet attractive is beyond me. But I guess it's possible given that there are even bigger fags who are attracted to scat and other disgusting shit.

what a pleasant gif to look at

Tarantino's movies are entertaining, but history won't remember him as anything more than a footnote

Well the foot is the dirtiest part of the human body.

Attached: y1ugllkyu8sz.jpg (1296x1296, 378K)

Attached: 1528226554721.jpg (970x542, 84K)

couldn't the autist behind this '''''analysis''''' deduce that the legs are way too small for it to being anything other than a child?

Attached: 1552559552300.jpg (3965x2729, 2.67M)

what a retarded post. lg feets arent that nasty with big ass toenails and shit

There's no such thing as accidental in this world
youtu.be/524d-Gd-Q3E

Attached: 1557916523130.png (1000x1000, 124K)

Attached: 1557346185235.png (1000x1000, 250K)

Kill all feetfags. It's the only human thing to do.

Attached: 911.gif (540x260, 1.93M)

Non-footfags exhibit pathological behaviour. Notice their perpetual anger, their idiotic incredulity. No other fetish seems to inspire such devoted hatred, it is not only that “they don’t get it”, but that for some reason they believe that no one should “get it”, they must crusade against it. It is bizarre. All kinds off odd and abject bedroom rituals get a free pass, and yet partialism for a part of the human body, something on literally almost every single person, inspires obsessive, unbridled antipathy. Perhaps the rage is because other people’s healthy desires reminds the anti-footfag of how they are alienated from their own bodies. It is probably a very Western prejudice, an affliction of modernity (even a century ago I notice in proper bourgeois literature references to “pretty” or “handsome” feet, not something that would appear in today’s literature without the connotation of fetishism). Feet are kept out of sight and out of mind. And keeping them bundled up tight in shoes all day is what is responsible for most of their unpleasant characteristics—infection, odour, misshaping; meaning that when the shoes finally do come off most people, presented with their neglected feet, associate them with disgust... the feet themselves are unfairly blamed rather than the conditions forced upon them. Notice the completely disproportionate commodity fetishism built around shoes. I’ve had some “people” remark to me that they prefer the gaudy design of designer label sneakers over the limb you wear them on. Is there a more rotten, insectoid, consumerist and anti-human attitude than that? Preferring literally cheaply made industrial fibre, cynically marketed, a fad, over flesh and skin of an anatomical marvel which has served us for tens of millennia

Attached: f57.661316.png (792x2000, 1.02M)

Attached: 1558439719704.jpg (600x1839, 133K)

haha

Attached: 1547539637693.jpg (3000x2000, 645K)

>has shit taste in feet
>got margot robbie
nigga you contradicting yourself...

Post footkino

Attached: 1554938434787.webm (1280x720, 785K)

i mean i get that footfags exist but what is causing a man to get sexual satisfaction out of this. Not a footfag btw, just made this webm long ago

Attached: 2046.2004.720p.BluRay.DD5.1.x264-VietHD foot.webm (1000x394, 2.94M)

You know it wasn’t

no.
footfags are just like furries.
they get in to everywhere and force thier shit fetish in things. framing it as a "joke".

"HaHa, You know as a joke" is a real thing outside of Yea Forums memes.

>footfags
we prefer "podophiles"

Attached: 1554939673489.webm (720x576, 1.99M)

im so tired of Tarantino and his played out tropes
>muh foot fetish
>muh nigger
>muh killing nazis
>muh vulgar cuss words every 2nd word
>muh homage to movies he watched as a kid

How do I tell my gf I want to suck her feet?

Quentin "Toes and heels give me diarrea feels" Tarantino?

This is your brain on liberalism

>feet should have socks on them at all times except in the shower.
this except when its a hot woman

based and also redpilled. you literally need to watch 1, maybe 2 of this hack's flicks to learn everything you need to know about him. everything else hes made is the same themes played out in very slightly different scenarios