Go to watch movie about a kid murdering people

> Go to watch movie about a kid murdering people
> kid starts murdering people
> get offended
> run to twitter safespace

why are twitter movie critics like this Yea Forums ?

Attached: 2142BD6F-C061-4E40-92EC-934AF258B3AD.jpg (750x768, 140K)

is he /our guy/?

Attached: 0347710B-98A0-44B2-8B58-AE3344C281A9.png (834x527, 528K)

>THIS is Yea Forums's most trusted reviewer

>woman doesn't like non watered down Disney garbage

Wow news at 11. She probably secretly got wet watching it though.

Based prime time

Attached: h7Iv1gAH_400x400.jpg (330x330, 38K)

What the fuck does she even mean. God damn women are such faggots.

I’ll kill you!! I’ll kill you to death!!

i believe it has something to do with woman being tortured?

>goes to see R rated movie
>complains its rated R
Women.

It's all the fault capeshit. Audiences have come to expect a certain kind of movie when it's about people with super powers. Some serious moments, lots of jokes and quips, lots of "super tough" characters having awkward moments that show they aren't always serious all the time, a tense final scene where the heroes struggle but eventually save the day with a smile and a sarcastic joke. Brightburn isn't any of that. It's just a kid with super powers that kills people because he can and has discovered that nobody can stop him. People don't want to watch that.

Literally who

She’s only trusted if she gives DC shit good reviews.

Don't blame dc. They released watchmen

So the movie is that good? Wow. I feel like I have to watch it now, even though the plot kinda grosses me out.

is it good?
the trailer makes it look pretty shit tbqh
it also spoils the entire film for some fucking reason

kino. it’s what would happen if a Yea Forums user got the powers of superman
>even though the plot kinda grosses me out
why?

Dunno why. I never was into horror movies, and the poster looks like he has no head or something.
Creeps me out man

This movie was complete garbage. Why try to make it like a horror movie?

Can I get a "YIKES" up in here?

It’s as good as any slasher movie. Just enjoyable, not going for beauty

thanks for the twitter update

I don’t even mind MCUshit but it has legitimately melted the brains the avg moviegoer and - especially(!) - movie critic
Over the course of 10 years and 50+ hours of screentime, they’ve been conditioned to expect a very simple, formulaic product and if you don’t give it to them they honestly do not know how to handle it
Just watch. Aquaman and Venom and Captain Marvel all grossed around a billion despite being ACKNOWLEDGED as mediocre-at-best contemporaneously. Meanwhile, anything that bucks this trend or deviates from the formula in anyway - e.g. Alita, Blade Runner 2049, BvS - struggles to turn a profit

>tfw no live action Superboy Prime vs Sodam Yat fight

Feels bad man

Why do people like being so fragile these days? What's the reward? Why do they do it

Outta yikes have an oof

>Grace Randolph
stopped reading there. this bitch wanted Deadpool to be PG-13 so some kid could see it. fuck this whore.

Why can't WB just get some breathing room by critics, since they objectively only want to expand what the superhero genre can do with BvS, Brightburn, MoS, Watchmen, Sucker Punch, 300?

Its like critics program audiences. Its not fair to studios who have creative people who have fresh ideas and want to put those forth on screen but get completely rejected and even reviled for doing things differently.

So what if someone wants to make a Superman story where the kid turns evil and kills everyone, fuck you.

>Meanwhile, anything that bucks this trend or deviates from the formula in anyway - e.g. Alita, Blade Runner 2049, BvS - struggles to turn a profit
Singing cowboy movies were huge from the 30s to the late 60s. Check out opening night reviews for any today highly celebrated spaghetti western, they rarely turned a profit and got torn to shreds. Even Wild Bunch was a critical and commercial disaster labeled as the "the movie that took the westerns innocence". It's just a trend that will pass, it might just take another decade or two.

Testing

I hate cape stuff largely because it's facile and uniform, but this sounds genuinely interesting. I had an idea that would never get made, but would be like cape stuff for adults who know how to read: before Diana becomes WW she goes on a "rumspringa," which her government hopes will cure her of her interest in the outside world. She sees truly awful crime and can do nothing to stop it, and at one point a victim is yelling at her about her helplessness.

I firmly believe that critics went into BvS wanting to hate it. Is there some ridiculous shit in it that doesn't make sense and poorly executed at times? Sure, but no more than any other 99% Rotten Tomato shit fest from Marvel.

ive gone into films wanting to hate them, but if its good, i'll spin on a fucking dime and say its good.
BVS is a fucking nightmare of editing, pacing, story and direction.

BvS is really bad because it's butchered version.
Ultimate Edition is not really a "new" edition, but the way movie was intended.

But then again, even butchered version was shat for showing Superman (not even Christopher Reeve Superman, but just some other version) hopeless at times, yet it was okay to turn Luke Skywalker into hopless cowardly fucked up old man.

i the the "bad superman" trope but it warms my heart that this is a fucking serious movie

That's not Armond.

grace prefers reviewing movies with all black cast

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

It is fucking trash.

She’s losing her mind because she can never have that Henry Cavill dick no matter how tsundere she gets.

I hope she reviews Witcher.

>dad and mom finds fap material under the bed of the kid
>dad has the "talk" with the kid
>he tells him if he has urges he shouldn't hide it and act
>kid is thinking he is talking about killing people and he acts

>kid crushes the hand of a disgusting roastie
>he is expelled and fucking noone cares how did he has so much power to crush someones hand this much

>fucking dumb parents know about the powers of the kid
>never talk to him about it

>fucking dumb dad knows that the kid is invincible
>still decides he will shoot him in the head
>he is suprised that it doesn't work and starts to beg for his life

It is fucking shit, with dumb elements which makes you cringe. PedoGunn was clearly fantasizing about getting fucked in the ass by a 12 year old boy making this

BvS was better than Endgame.
BvS was a 7.5/10
Endgame was a 5.5/10

She's literally built for BBC.

She got triggered that the evil alien entity killed some women in the story, ignoring the fact that men were killed too.

Too skinny

This movie was nothing but nepotism since it's just James Gunn's brother and friends.

He's a fucking hack.
>Muh classic songs with capeshit XD EPIC! GotG is da best!
Only reason people like GotG.

I’d agree with that. If you’re going to pick apart BvS for pacing and logical inconsistencies, how the fuck can you possibly defend Endgame?

Grace was overrated anyway

Attached: Q9WozMg_d.jpg (640x1007, 55K)

so it's an allegory for trump who abuses the powers of the presidency in a way that shattered our cutesy notions of presidents real and fictional?

>fat women are stupid

imagine my shock

>white people
every time

Based shitposter

lol her hatred of gunn is so fucking blatant

I checked out Brightburn on tvtropes, so is the Brightburn alien sent to Earth by Frieza to prepare the way for invasion by aliens? Does the Brightburn alien turn into a giant ape/monkey monster at the site of a full moon and starts destroying the planet?

*sight - I meant did he turn into a giant space monkey monster at the sight of a full moon.

Anyway, just joking around, been watching Dragonball Z fight scenes on Youtube the past week or couple of weeks.

Because Endgame is the conclusion to a story spanning 11 years and 22 films. BvS was the second film in the DCEU. I don't deny that Endgame is a fucking terrible standalone movie.

She is dummy thicc, after all.

Is it worse than her hatred of jessica chastain?

She's Jewish so it's not surprising that she's always talking about diversity.

thanks for posting :)

I would pee in her butt

Slowly collecting lewd graces. Anymore sexy pics faggot?

it's literally the most dull movie you will ever watch. stop being contraririan

>Loved Jurassic World 2
>Bitches about GoT because “Muh women being held down”

Not mine.

Depiction is not endorsement.

That's not Armond White.

Attached: armond white.jpg (500x500, 53K)

no, it's anti-illegal immigration. a perfect horror film for the Trump-era.

>Why can't WB just get some breathing room by critic
This isn't even from WB. I don't think the creative team for Brightburn is the same for SS2 either apart from Gunn who was only a producer for Brightburn.

>The Injustice games
>that sequence in BvS
>The Boys tv show about to come out

I didn't think 'Evil Superman' would strike such a cord with the normalfags, they're eating this shit right up. Next thing you know they'll make an Irredeemable flick.

How on earth does that change its awful pacing and rampant logical inconsistencies? It’s a sequel... so it’s good?

>The Boys
If you really think that the series is anywhere close to the source in tone or edge you're beyond retarded and actually need to be put down.

This looks like the perfect movie to see at a discount movie theater or just 3am on netflix

The only reason anyoe here gives that fakeass voice having cunt any attention is because she has lots of cellulite and that gets their pps hard. But when you take off your fatfag goggles you'll realize she's actually an idiot.

That’s not Uwe Boll.

The same thing happened to me with Nostalgia Chick. The dick don't make you think straight. It's the curse of being a man.

Attached: 1490914373543.gif (498x278, 751K)

shes a terrible critic and forgets major plot points and contradicts herself a lot. really a foolish person. admittedly, i love her wine aunt body and think shes cute. dont watch her because of it though.