I don't like Fellowship because it doesn't have the epic battles of Two Towers and Return of the King

>I don't like Fellowship because it doesn't have the epic battles of Two Towers and Return of the King

Is there a bigger pleb opinion?

Attached: 1557665117336.jpg (800x540, 145K)

most people actually prefer the first one

I don't know anyone who has this opinion though

Fellowship is comfy.

Attached: BFF469E1-A9F0-444D-A0D1-B22863E9CEED.jpg (720x350, 36K)

It has a giant battle at the end of it too though?

>considering them separate movies
pleb

I never met someone who disliked Fellowship but I did met people who preffered TT and RotK.

>ywn live a comfy life as a hobbit with no cares other than how to make yourself more comfy
Why live?

Attached: 1547766422287.png (500x747, 315K)

return of the king sucks cause it doesn't have an epic battle

Return of the King is the best one, because it has the scene of Sam picking up Frodo.

Fellowship has lots of comfy Hobbit kino, so it's alright in my book.

Return of the King won Best Picture so that makes it the best one

I don't like Two Towers or Return of the King because they don't have Galadriel's feet

Attached: 1332195361474.jpg (300x300, 37K)

>giant battle
5 guys ambushed in the woods

Hating The Hobbit trilogy is the worst opinion.

Imagine smoking weed every day while you have your dick sucked by Rose Cotton when some old dude tells you you have to drop this fucking ring into a lava.

Attached: samwise_gamgee.jpg (610x324, 18K)

the amon hen battle is actually kino since theres literally almost no use of cgi. Just old school choreography

cringe

I wouldn't leave that lifestyle if someone forced a gun to my head and threatened to kill me, I'd rather die.

Probably not.
Fellowship is my personal favorite.
Something to do with reaching adulthood I suppose.

No.
The hobbit movies are hot garbage
Search your feelings, you know it to be true

Fellowship is the best of the trilogy.

(You[Jew])

shouldn't have been dropping those eaves then.

It's garbage, I gave it another chance with a re-eddit where they put all movies into 1 and it became a mediocre movie.
It's garbage nomatter what you do to it.

Do you dislike it or you just don't like it as much as the other two?

>that aerial panning shot of uruk hai running down the forest while Boromir is sounding his horn as Aragorn/Legolas/Gimli realizes he's in deep shit, completely alone and surrounded by uruk hai

The first one is great, the second was so disappointing I didn't see the third yet.

If this is not bait then kys. If it is bait then kys.

>Uruk Hai gingerly step down the stairs with spread arms and look down to avoid tripping

The dungeons and dragons style party fight in Moria is absolute kino. Actually, the entire movie reminds me of a really good dungeons and dragons campaign, it’s maximum comfy.

How about when you compare it to GOT Season 8?