Is comedy dying, Yea Forums? There's been no good comedy movies in past few years

Is comedy dying, Yea Forums? There's been no good comedy movies in past few years.
No, capeshit with quips does not count
pic unrelated

Attached: 1555972424657.png (1865x1984, 3.95M)

Comedy's dead? But look at that hilarious opening image!

game night was surprisingly entertaining

when you live in a clown world with a clown as president, you dont enjoy jokes anymore

White people are way too cringy now

20th jump avenue was allright
That one with wallbergh and the anchorman buddy cop is funny too

>China is the future
That's how the fucking movie ended. The opening was 'le evil racist whites people' and Trump jokes.

Two great leads doing bad acting and poorly scripted jokes. Also Feminist SNL ghostbusters like 'dancing in the middle of movie with silly gun' scene was so fucking cringe

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x266, 27K)

Libby boomer detected

>2010 movies was good
Thanks for the imput

>White people are way too cringy now
White peoples is outlawed. No more wh^ties unless they be gay, ebil nazis or beta af!

Attached: if you only knew.jpg (825x820, 437K)

>the other guys
I have never cringed and laughed so much in the same movie

The nice guy has some good scenes.

I enjoyed Tag in recent years

>The nice guy has some good scenes.
I turned it off for bad writing and acting. I thought it was going to be really good considering the cast.

>I have a stick so far up my ass I can't enjoy anything.
>so obviously comedy is dead

fag projections. How relatable and funny

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x336, 13K)

The recently-past eras establishment comedy is, as it always does

Attached: 1558478685596.jpg (396x691, 117K)

have sex

It's only may and comedies are usually summer movies

>China is the future
China can barely manage itself. Shit, they don't even have any real common blood. Europeans like to call Americans mutts? Americans are genetic purity compared to the chinks.

Africans, of all people, ripoff China constantly, and China does fucking nothing about it. Remember Empire of Dust? There's smart niggers like Eddie, who have figured the game out. Dealing with Chinese overlords is easy as hell, because they have no actual authority beyond throwing money everywhere. The chinese business structure is based around the idea that the lesser bugmen do all of the backbreaking work. The bugman work ethic would do all of the work, making managerial jobs quite easy.

Furthermore, Chinese bankruptcy laws are a joke. A company can go bankrupt, and the next day, another company with the exact same power structure and connections pops up to keep going along. Because of the sheer size and speed of these bankruptcy nets, the government can do nothing. And because of these safety nets, the disparity between the rich and the poor grows and grows. (This is something seen in all forms of economy, any leftist who tells you that it's capitalism exclusive is full of shit). These companies grow and grow, forming their own organized syndicates which operate with the help of the Chinese Government (which is incredibly corrupt). Something to note, a lot of these syndicates fucking hate each other, and China is at great threat of syndicate vs syndicate civil war at all times. This is where the paper tiger shit comes into play. I'd post more but I don't think people care.

Back to Africa. China throws money at niggers, niggers don't work. China gets fucked because the government is too corrupt and too weak to actually force Africans into slavery.

sarcasm is reddit

>have sex
have orgasm