Fuuuuuuck white walkers were so cool

Fuuuuuuck white walkers were so cool

Attached: FB76E1D7-663A-4415-9F3D-001779C08C94.jpg (1000x635, 76K)

God I want to fuck his butthole lips

When? You can't be talking about the ones in the show, because they were always wrinkly gay looking zombies

This guy looked cooler than the actual Night King who was just a gay Darth Maul copy

Agreed he was legit imposing and creepy without having horns

Nice dreamworks face, nerd

White walkers are the most interesting never explored characters

wasted

Laughter truly is medicine

Are you sick user?

he had a neanderthalean look to him, it made you believe that he was from a race that predates humans

They're nothing close to the Others from the books, which are fucking radical.

Then they got gay ass samurai armor and stuff

Power rangers tier. What the fuck was that shit

Bipolar, a literal song of ice and fire
And very bipolar
It sucks

Not sick just bipolar and a got nerd

the backstory for the whitewalkers was so fucking stupid. please tell me that wasn't in the books

It made enough sense to me, but no, it is not in the books (yet? it seems like an important detail and it would fit).

>Chad King

Attached: got night king baller.jpg (1168x1108, 372K)

No, the books and cotter pykes letter to jon snow about dead things in the water was very ominous and foreboding. Patchface, lady stoneheart
All worthy but yet left out

ICED

This white walker seems to have just finished watching season 8 finale.

Attached: 1558367556553.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

we don't know. gurm writes that they are an elfish mystical race with access to magic and their own type of crystalline armor/weapons.
there are some vague rumors and legends about them like the night's king, but gurm's night's king is not even the same character.

>Brutus, you old cock!

>The Others are tall and gaunt, with flesh pale as milk.[3] They have cold blue eyes that have been described as burning like ice,[3] or being as bright as blue stars.[2] Others have pale blue blood and shiny bones like milkglass.[4]
>According to George R. R. Martin, the Others "are strange, beautiful… think, oh… the Sidhe made of ice, something like that… a different sort of life… inhuman, elegant, dangerous."
how do you fuck it up so bad

Attached: 53067106_109080413445553_8200824315711951539_n.jpg (480x480, 67K)

>you will never have your own personal harem of retarded forest midgets to impregnate and wage war against the first men with
it hurts so much

literally what was the point of this scene
why include Edmure just to emasculate him?

His face kinda looks like a tree, it fits with the theme too.
Except for the penis nose and the butthole of course.

>white walkers
>white
racist much? Where are the black, hispanic, asian and LGBTQ walkers?

Like Blacks today

Still a Lord with a hot ass young wife. could be worse. what happened to Blackfish btw?

Literally the only thing Sansa did the whole season. Its a small victory for her to give her something to do. Ironically Edmure fucking Tully was the most fitting choice for a king, which is sad, but everybody better died. In fact even Edmure would be killed if he wasnt held captive by Freys the whole fucking show.

I like ice cavemen more than ice elves

I dont remember, but probably died to some lannister troops nobodies because he was too stubborn to surrender.

Blackfish was such a fucking faggot holyshit.

they look worse than babylon 5's 90s CGI
how is this possible

>what happened to Blackfish btw?
Died in season 6 defending Riverrun from the lannisters.

Why does he wear armor? The only thing that can hurt him kills him regardless of armor

He should have cut her down right there.

Imagine unironically being a GoT fan ever and not seeing the terrible conclusions to the terrible set ups in the first place.

>Night’s King with a harem of Tree Nymphs
That was the goal, all this time...

Why did some White Walkers have horses and armors while others looked like barefoot hermits?

>According to George R. R. Martin, the Others "are strange, beautiful… think, oh… the Sidhe made of ice, something like that… a different sort of life… inhuman, elegant, dangerous.

This scene made me mad more than anything in the whole show. This guy gave up everything for the sole purpose of saving Sansa and Arya from Kings Landing. He rebeled against the crown knowing well that Rivelands would take the hit instead of the North (Which they did), he sacrificed his soldier to win Robb Starks battles, he accepted a forced marrige to give Robb an Alliance, he was captured, tortured and held hostage for several years straight. All because he wanted to save his nieces. All this just for this fucking entitled cunt that experienced nothing but the most luxurious of life styles in 3 different kingdoms to tell him to sit down and publicly ridicule him.

Yeah, the first thing I did as a Tully when I returned home would be change the House words. Family, Duty, Honor. What a garbage concept.

>FROSTING HOES
BASED CHAD ICE KING

>All this just for this fucking entitled cunt that experienced nothing but the most luxurious of life styles in 3 different kingdoms
I was agreeing with you until this point. Come on, don't pretend Sansa was on vacation the whole time until season 6.

Why, what was so horrible that happened to her?
>She wanted to be Joffreys. She literally did this to herself. And she didnt even do anything bad to her, he just made her uncomfortable and made fun of her.
>Makes friend with Tyrels
>Get saved my Lord Baelish who show her nothing but love the whole show
>Get to enjoy the Earie castle and is treated family
>Baelish returns her home to winterfell and asks her if she wants to go, she does
>Boltons want to marry her, she agrees
>Ramsay have sex with her on wedding day
Where is the hardship again?

inorite?