The Goldbergs

Honest to God, if you manage to get through the first season - and it's a doozy - the show gets surprisingly good. Like, laugh out loud good. No identity politics, no forced diversity, no Blumpf whining. Just laughs wrapped in an 80's bow. /pol/ addendum: There's only two Hanukkah episodes in like, six seasons and they keep the Jewy stuff to a minimum. Give it a go, you're missing out on some pretty good comedy. By today's standards, at least.

Attached: kick.webm (896x504, 2.03M)

I like it but I don't find it funny if that makes sense

Why is a lack of holiday episodes considered a positive trait to you?

This. It's comfy for the most part.

Barry leaves me in stitches. I used to find him incredibly annoying, but now he's pretty much my favorite character.

It was just a note for /pol/, I love holiday episodes.

The daughter is a cutey 10/10

The Bojack Christmas Special is unironically the ideal Holiday Episode.

For me, it's Chrismukkah.

>s just a note for /pol/,
Why does it matter to you if /pol/ likes a show or not? cant you just like something without needing the approval of others?

>the goldbergs
Nope.

Irony

How so? I'm just trying to understand OP

It doesn't mater to me at all. I just know /pol/ Anons are missing out on a lot of great shows because "muh jews", and I'm trying to let them know that if they set their prejudices aside they're going to enjoy a surprisingly good sitcom.

why do you care what shows /pol/ misses? you arent even on /pol/

Because I know what it feels like to be relentlessly bombarded with retarded shit by the MSM all day errday, and subsequently missing out on good entertainment because of my own hangups. Think of it as a PSA. Plus, there's a lot of overlap/crossposting between our two boards.

I agree. I think it's probably the funniest ABC sitcom to ever air (not that that's hard to do)

Regardless, the show is great and the mother absolutely carries it

Same.

Oh, so you think jews are normally "retarded shit" you have to see "errday" but found these to be good jews who rarely mention how jewish they are so it doesn't trigger you as much.

Oddly enough, there's not a single character I dislike. Even secondary/tertiary characters like the Rush dude with the ponytail and his wacko girlfriend are slowly but steadily fleshed out and given some great lines.

For me, its Bryan "B" Callen, b-b-beast of a comedian for sure my guy

Attached: finger_bryan.webm (640x800, 2.94M)

Dude, take a chill pill. I'm just letting people know this isn't a Colbert or Samantha Bee type show packed to the brim with SJW bullshit that only serves to make liberals feel like they're on "the right side of history". It's a show everyone can enjoy no matter where you stand on the political spectrum.

Coach Mellor is a laugh riot. The Goldbergs basically introduced me to Callen, which was pretty fucking awesome 'cause I got to watch a couple of his specials. He's good.