Would you trade places with Harv?

>worth millions
>fucked hot girls
>forever outcast from society

Attached: E59FB1D4-2182-4C4C-88CC-28B75E1B4C01.jpg (220x298, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JFdY9WfEnpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's probably got millions stashed away in secret bank accounts. If he beats the legal charges he can retire to israel and live like a king.

Only if i keep my looks. Hes ugly as fuck

his pepe doesnt work

It would take more than a couple of millions to make me want to be a little jewish eunuch

he's gruff and masculine looking. would you rather be some pretty boy accessory?

why would i want to be a fat old jew rapist

he fingered A-list actresses and ate their tampons.

Probably, yeah. There's no way he isn't still getting work as a consultant. He's going to die wiping his ass with more dollars than I'll ever see in my life. But I get to show my face at fucking Target, who gives a shit?

i bet he makes brap posts on Yea Forums, hell he probably started it all

>he doesn't want the "form ranks you maggots" look to further humilliate the roasties

Oh yeah im only
>forever outcast from society

Looks dont matter cash does

>>forever outcast from society
So no change here? Of course I'd do it. Jews are based as fuck.

>be jewish
>be really ugly due to said jewishness
>go to hell when you die
>have a clipped dick
no thanks, you couldn't pay me to live that life lmao

>outcast
we're not buying it Hollywood

>>fucked hot girls

with a mutilated jew dick

I can't say I would refuse money from him if he wanted to produce my movie. but the problem is Harvey was such a powerful producer not because of his money but because of his connections in hollywood and ability to make things happen that other producers couldn't, talking the Academy into oscars etc. Now that those are all burned up permanently he's pretty much only good for cash if he wants to go back to producing

The idea of being an absolute de generate ugly blob makes me feel good about being a solid 8/10 tall slim guy with a great hairline even tho im middle class.

He gotta small peepee

Agreed. Plus the guilt of not only murdering our Lord and Savior, but also hoarding wealth and intentionally sowing dissent whilst feigning innocence in every country they’ve ever been a part of is not something I’d enjoy.

based and middle classpilled

fag

relevant
youtu.be/JFdY9WfEnpU

well considering we're already social outcasts, we'd just be gaining substantial personal wealth and sex.

Attached: 5FCB26B2-8413-4039-BE94-4A1CFA99506A.jpg (245x249, 14K)

>implying they are capable of feeling guilt

>t.

Attached: C1545A29-6F4B-48F4-9C0E-3DF776D19C8B.jpg (1420x946, 87K)

nah just not a fag

Likely story, reddit

>the moralfag calls others reddit
ok reddit

Well, luckily you'd be a kike so you wouldn't feel any sort of guilt at all

>the soiboi defending Jews on Yea Forums is calling the guy talking about Christianity in a positive light reddit
So many layers of retardation on your part. I’m sorry your mom’s coat hanger abortion didn’t stick. Anyway done giving you (You)’s, but felt the need to point out your logic is that of a nigger lol

>I'm not with the jeews I'm a kikestriaaan
ok, there are no upvotes here cuck

He also posts the Sophia Lillis threads.

the last point is dumb. Every Jew willingly segregates himself from inferior non-Jews, and every Jew loves this guy for what he has done.

Yeah, but then you have to live in Israel.

He could go to Mexico too.

Better to live in Israel than in the neighborhooding countries

No. That would mean you’d have to live in Muttlandia. What a horrible fate.

filtered

tell that to my chiropractor haha

Israel is pretty cool. You've probably never even traveled outside of the US.

Absolutely yes.