>Season 9 Battle for King's Landing
>Season 10 Evil Dany

What does Yea Forums think?

Attached: 984880.jpg (750x445, 87K)

>and entire season for a single battle
lol no

nah it's better that it's over

Probably not like it did

Obviously it would have been spent trying to rebuild their forces after getting almost completely wiped out.

3 seaons with the s8 cast before anyone dies? fuck no.
the show failed to introduce new and interesting characters after killing off most of the great characters.

i think its fine as it is, pacing has steadily increased from S1 so when watched all together the progression feels natural
I dont need anymore time developing Dany into somebody capable of nuking KL, she has always been teetering on the edge of tyranny. The Ice zombies were always dumb and had too much screentime as is.
I think time will be kind to s8 imho

I just want house Targaryen to be restored. I thought it will either be Dany or Jon. I am only upset by the fact that this family is basically dead.

>i think its fine as it is
>pacing has steadily increased from S1 so when watched all together the progression feels natural
Good god get a load of this pleb

plebs hate the show, get with it

Fuck, you are right

>Season 8 Night King and King's Landing siege
>Season 9 Mad Queen vs Tyrion Blackfyre while Jon and Bran try to kill the White Walkers forever

Attached: 10-10.jpg (576x432, 87K)

Although more seasons could have made it better, it would have always gotten shit reception. Even if it had the best character development, Danyfags would still sperg out. Dany should have been more polarizing much earlier on but D&D was too busy pandering.

>make it 10 seasons

so basically you all just want 100% fanfic yeah?
considering the last 3 seasons are meant to cover Georges last 2 books (previous seasons are 1 book/season)
So you are all totally happy with more and more padding and filler? The story is basically over at the start of S8

You have the rewrite the entire show from season 6 when cersei blows up the Sept, everything after that has been incoherent

No need for two more seasons, just add another 4 or 5 episodes to the season we got. Have the Night King and white walkers win at Winterfell and all the survivors forced to flee South. Reveal the OBVIOUS FUCKING CONNECTION BETWEEN BRAN AND THE NIGHT KING that the show ignored and show that he's been controlling them or something. Have some episodes of everyone desperately trying to survive as they keep running toward King's Landing, likely separated. Cersei refuses to let them in so Arya disguises herself and sneaks into the city and assassinates her to open the gates. Final desperate battle against the dead at King's Landing. Jon Snow defeats the Night King in single combat while Arya or Sansa are tearfully forced to kill Bran to stop it for good. In the midst of celebrating, Dany then turns on the remaining Lannister forces and declares herself Queen. They attempt to defend themselves so she obliterates the city and kills everyone just like we got. Jon and Tyrion are forced to kill her. Jon keeps the dragon which recognizes him as it's new alpha and he reluctantly becomes King to right the legacy of the Targaryen name and rebuild the kingdoms. Jaime becomes his King's Guard as a full circle redemption arc. Grey Worm is crucified since he definitely didn't deserve to live. Sansa becomes Jon's wife in order to fully unite the North and South.

18-20 episodes over 3 seasons would have given enough action with minimal filler imo.

Excellent

Redemption

Attached: 220px-Ellaria_Sand.jpg (220x299, 25K)

What about actually dealing with the people in a personal level, maybe introducing named characters? Instead of nameless armies clashing with little to no engagement for the viewer

assuming the show and the books have the same ending more or less, how do the Lady Stoneheart and Aegon Targaryen arcs pan out?

Contrarianism doesn't work that way pleb. Educate yourself.

they kind of forget about their arcs

>Greyworm crucified
>Jon marries Salsa

10/10

Attached: EFA66244-600D-4119-92A5-E349ABDF217D.jpg (390x365, 23K)

5/10, better than Dabid

>another 3-5 years of normies and retards gushing about terrible writing, repeating cathphrases like sheep, and vomiting le funny got memes all over the internet
no thanks. I'm glad this is over

this, its better they rush to a finish now than let it die slowly
They were lucky S6 was actually decent otherwise it would have been in an early death spiral

9 season would be enough
S8
>Winterfell falls and everyone flees to dragonstone or someshit
>conflict with cersei and euron after that
S9
>Kings landing gets overrun by white walker
>Azor ahai jamie while everyone is about to die

Mad Queen was a retarded story line with how D&D handled everything after s4

Aegon will take the throne. There is no way Cersei ends up going against Daenerys. The people will probably love Aegon, which could make Daenerys go mad.
Lady Stoneheart I have no idea. Maybe she ends up resurrecting Jon the way Beric resurrected her.

I’d have the winterfell cast retreat to the eyrie.

An actual full season of evil Dany might have been cool, with the characters who turn against her having to create a secret resistence group. Of course, there's zero chance that the Dabid would be able to write it well.

>some literal nobody can write a more coherent and decent finale in probably less than 10 minutes than all the people making this trash, likely including grrrm himself