She was torturing people to death as early as season 1...

She was torturing people to death as early as season 1. Anyone who thinks that her "turn" came out of nowhere is a legitimate brainlet

Attached: IFZIWRTVWUI6TJ57ZCSDXBHOGE.jpg (1484x835, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mlNyqhnc1M
youtube.com/watch?v=I8U6kjqLkJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hz6SceaXf3U
vimeo.com/60991844
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and the slowpoke of the year award goes to ...

There are people posting here right now who still think that she "turned bad," rather than being bad since like season 2

dany did nothing wrong

Reddit tier bait

Sloppy job

Aside from girl-Hitler waifu fans "ironically" saying Hitl-Dany did nothing wrong, all that people are saying it was a shit badly written character arc like all the writing from season 5 onward was shit, retard.

There is a difference between burning people in power who oppose and literally strafing civilians for 20 minutes for no apparent reason. She should've went for Cersei immediately.

>no apparent reason
DO IT AGAIN BOMBER DANY
AGAIN
AND AGAIN

The reason Danyfags and normies are seething so hard is because they suddenly realised they got tricked by the show into supporting Westrosi Stalin
prove me wrong

>the americans should have bombed military targets instead of nuking hiroshima

>Westrosi Stalin
Stalin never bombed population centers for no purpose other than mass killing. She's Churchill

Starving 7 million Ukrainians to stifle Ukrainian nationalism is somehow better?

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were important military targets. There were factories and fascilities producing weapons or vehicles.

Don't listen to the Ukrainan lies, famine was a normal occurrence in USSR at the time.

The problem is that the people she killed were always "bad". The witch she burned was "bad" because she killed Drogo and her son. Xaro Xhoan Daxos was bad because he was plotting to steal her dragons. The Meereenese nobles were bad because they were slaveowners.

The people of King's Landing were strangers that did nothing to her. The omly other indication of her evil side we got was her burning the Tarlies. Even thst was excused because Sam was okay with it.

Except that the deaths occurred disproportionately in one place, and it was a place that Russia had imperial rule over. It fits the definition of a genocide.

(you)

>entire civilian population of Astapor
>bad

Attached: 42628324.jpg (406x620, 36K)

>Sam was okay with it.
What show did you watch?

Ukrainians can scream genocide but no one gives a shit about them.

Dany did nothing wrong

Attached: 1558514138068.png (1500x1650, 572K)

>I will give you a """choice"""
>Bend the knee or die

Very nice choice you're giving us your grace.

Imagine believing the cruel things she did before can even be compared to the burning of King’s Landing

ONE TRUE QUEEN

Attached: saintdany2.jpg (1080x1543, 255K)

Retard. The issue isn't that she went mad but it was HOW and WHY she did.
All throughout the series there have been little hints and clues she might snap, but no actual incidents of insanity like the Mad King.
So D&D wanted a Mad Queen to burn down King's Landing but it was forced as fuck. The Mad King threatened to burn down the city because he was LOSING a war, but Dany does it because she's winning? It's idiotic. Why not have her try to rule King's Landing and then the people end up still hating her, causing her to finally break.
And don't give me that, "B-But she needed to be fearful" shit. If she wasn't fearful they wouldn't have surrendered so quickly. Besides, she decimated the Golden Company in seconds and the Iron Fleet in minutes. What retard will be like, "Durrr yea but dat ain't scary enuff for me #SeriousForCersei."
It was contrived and forced and goofy as hell.

The Americans didn't nuke the cities AFTER Japan surrendered you doublenigger.

It's more that there really is no explanation for her so politely avoiding Cersei so she could have just left if she didn't stand there gaping like an idiot for so long instead of heading straight for her. Bunch of kids didn't do anything to her that throwing victory and the crown away for vengeance on random kids would happen. It was to push some AIR STRIKES BAD AND SCARY aesop (no shit) but made nonsensical instead of civilian casualties as collateral damage to taking on her enemies which would have made sense. There's really no rational explanation for that part of it so people switch to an "it came out of nowhere!" strawman that people here aren't making. It was dumb writing.

Why so afraid of strong women bro?

She is to internet harpies as Hitler is to most of /pol/.
They can not comprehend that anything she did was wrong. Infact, they think that everything she did was just and righteous.

Burning someone alive who's tied to a stake is pretty bad. Crucifying an entire class of people without trial is pretty bad. Killing people with your dragon just for refusing to "bend the knee" isn't good.

Trolling and strawman arguments. There's a long fuck list of writing that made no sense this season.

>its not a genocide if i dont like the people being exterminated
retard

I'm not, I'd love to be pegged by Sansa Stark

These are the people who supported Joffery, cheered Ned Stark getting murdered, were portrayed constantly as horrible unkind shitheads who victimized the weak and supported the cruel. They deserved no mercy.

It's not genocide, it's a famine. Anyone who tells you otherwise is probably Ukranian.

Ukrainians supported the nazis

What I find especially funny is that they don't show a single civilian collateral when she's burning the defenses, the fleet and the golden company. Her strikes are more precise than modern laser guided missles. It's like they want us to see how right Dany and how wrong everybody else was. It feels like D&D are sabotaging their own script. It would have been SO much easier and logical to just have her be ruthless in her attack, bringing the defense to its knees with many civilian casualties.

jew

except for the FACT the famine was deliberately caused by Soviet leadership yeah i guess youve got a point

Attached: nothingwrong.png (801x652, 518K)

Like 3 of them did, and only because they were stuck between communist imperialism and fascism, and communism was the more pertinent threat. That doesn't excuse killing 7 million Ukrainian civilians.

>FACT
Post source or fuck off.

Holy shit, you are retarded brainlet idiot and if i meet you i would spit on your face and slap you. Daenerys is biggest character assassination in the history of cinema and television, end of story. Killing people is pretty standard in Game of Thrones, everyone is doing this. Sansa killed with cold blood Ramsay in brutal way only for revenge with smile on her face. Arya is sociopath murderer, kiling all the freys (many of them probably innocent). Jon killed kid after he betrayed him, Ned was killing also people who were running from wall ETC... Daenerys never ever killed innocent people, all her yourney was protecting the plebs, poor and innocent. She had always pretty logical reasoning to kill the slave masters etc... In episode 3 she is helping north, in ep5 she burning entire city and killing innocent, its terrible absolutely disrespectful storytelling. You are fucking dumb if you cant see what a fuck up this is.

Few link to yoiu brainlet, educate yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=2mlNyqhnc1M
youtube.com/watch?v=I8U6kjqLkJQ

>portrayed constantly as horrible unkind shitheads who victimized the weak and supported the cruel. They deserved no mercy.
The peasants were the weak, idiot.

>megalomaniac
>believe you have complete moral superiority
>messiah complex
>hate the citizens because they dont treat you like a god
>lost everybody you love
>only person in the world with nukes
>nobody to tell you no

yeah sure sounds like a person who wouldnt kill fucking everybody

I keep comparing a lot of the citizens to Arya. Look what happened to her after witnessing Ned's death. Not to say that everyone will seek revenge, but Arya's life was consumed by her hatred for the new people in power and how they had won it. There were bound to be some casualties and homes lost in taking KL, some people would resent Dany for it forever. She wanted to start fresh.

lol you come to Yea Forums for serious discussion what a loser

Attached: 1558532640570.jpg (500x750, 47K)

They shouldn't have

Idiot

All of those things made tactical sense though. Dany as evil sociopath from the beginning: she's coming from a position of weakness. The witch killed her husband and unborn baby, she needed to show not to fuck with her. The slave masters killed 163 kids just to taunt Dany, that needs a response to show she was serious. The Tarleys, who betrayed her allies the Tyrells and helped wipe them out, she offered them keeping their titles and lands for surrender or the wall, they chose death. She pardoned and spared everyone else. All those things had a reason.

Killing children who had bent the knee to you already signed her own death warrant and gave Cersei plenty of time to escape. They didn't establish her total insanity to the point of gibbering and drooling or her thirst for vengeance on civilian children to explain why even the most evil and sadistic psychopath in the world would do that. There's lots of desperate rationalization and hand-wave but most people think it was bad writing and didn't make sense no matter how much you hate Daenerys.

>Killing people is pretty standard in Game of Thrones, everyone is doing this.
Imagine Ned Stark or Jon Snow tying someone to a stake an enjoying their slow and painful death. Imagine them crucifying people and leaving them to rot in the sun. Them killing people occurred either in the context of battle, or was perceived as a necessary but difficult duty. They never deliberately tortured anyone to death, like Dany did in season fucking one.

think about it for two seconds. ukraine is a bread basket, THE bread basket of the soviet union. im unaware of any other famines in ukraine's history, and as someone else in the thread said they had nationalistic beliefs and resisted the whole communist sharing thing. you'd have to be a die hard commie to not connect the dots.

By doing what she did, she guaranteed all her allies would turn against and assassinate her, which predictably happened five seconds later and everyone there agreed had to be done including the super assassin. Then her dragon took a nap in the snow while she stood around alone with no guards or weapons so it was even easier. She might as well have run around naked and alone shouting "QUICK SOMEBODY KILL ME!!"

Nobody is claiming that being tyannical and violent is completely out of character for her but the way it was realized was completely retarded.

This is the best most level headed take on it IMO
youtube.com/watch?v=hz6SceaXf3U

I totally realize most people are going to disagree with me here but I feel compelled to say that using misogyny as jokes isn't a very kind thing to do. We have seen TONS of posts from vulnerable populations talking about how Game of Thrones and especially the character Daenerys is a source of support and strength in a dark time. The writers taking away that support randomly without any compelling build-up was not okay.

You can say I'm being silly, or humorless or reactionary. Whatever. I love discussing film and tv and I love this community. But sometimes I come home after dealing with ableism and our nightmare reality all day, and this board is one of many things that make me feel better. It isn't a good feeling to find this board filled with sexism for the sake of irony. Maybe that's laughable or pathetic. But for me, it's true. You won, you got to see a beloved female character ruined, but stop gaslighting us people who expected good writing.

Attached: c40f03ac-e2b4-4f14-8d2a-90f35e3608e3.jpg (780x520, 107K)

History is replete with non-crazy people, guided by ideology, sacking entire cities even after accepting their surrender. It's not exactly an unimaginable occurrence.

a fucking anime cartoon in the thumbnail. I aint clicking this shit and giving this a view. Just hurry up and tell me, what type of animal does this "reviewer" rape? Is it also a dog? A ferret?

B8, 0/10. Now fuck off troll faggot. No one gives a shit about that. We just hate shitty writing.

Stop shilling your channel you trannyfurryfaggotniggerasshole

Nice video though

Her "they don't get to choose" attitude came as early as season 4. People acting like her narcissistic obsession with her own destiny was some heel-turn are fucking retarded. She is literally every single social media "influencer" or "activist" who's been fed so much confirmation bias that they believe every move they make is a divine decree. it's pretty obvious this is who D&D were targeting with this message. GRRM was making the same point but in a more general sense.

Attached: freedom_hitler.gif (512x512, 32K)

>foreshadowing is not character development
you're right, good job dany had 7 season developing her as a power crazed mass murderer

>GoT writing bad
>sees post mentioning GoT's misogyny
>GoT writing not that bad

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

OP is a mongolid brainlet with less than 50 IQ. D&D made Daenerys literally stereotypical paper written baddie, with no positive traits, with 0 character development in two last episodes, they did much worse job than writers on Anakin. D&D did to Dany what ASOIAF stand against. But it fits that they will be doing star wars now, literally two last episodes were screaming GOOD vs EVIL with visuals similar to star wars, especially the last episode directed by these two retarded hacks.

Townfolks weren’t peasants

Sacking cities to steal resources and take slaves, sure. Killing kids just to piss off your allies and ensure you have no support and lose, no. She'd already won and just torpedoed her chances of keeping the throne while creating a distraction so Cersei could escape; she literally threw the game.

If she'd just torched the Red Keep and innocents died because they were being used as a shield, it could have ended in the same way, but not retarded. She knows Cersei doesn't give a shit about those people too, she went out of her way just to ensure she'd lose and throw everything away.

It's funny though how Tyrion and Varys never had a problem with her but for some reason suddenly developed 21st century morals and turned to bleeding heart faggots at the prospect of a couple of dirty commoners dying on the side because the mother of dragons might actually use her dragon to attack the city.

Only sexists saw her that way. Normal ppl just saw her as an inexperienced young ruler trying to do her best to liberate the slaves and common ppl from tyrants

>it turned out just like I expected, shitty writing.
>it didn’t go the way I expected, shitty writing.
GRR was smart by not ending it.

They support them right now, let alone when they got down on their knees for the Germans then.

based and redpilled

Winds is happening 2020 at the latest

She literally explains this in the finale. She did it to prove to Cersei that she couldn't use her innocent people as a shield, and the decision was also likely fueled by Dany's depression and loneliness.

The whole reason they did this was to shift discussion away from the Episode 3 being a show ruining episode, shocking twist causes debate which creates the illusion of substance, when the plot has been incoherent and characterization non-existent for years now

You can call the writing in season 8 bad, that's fair. What doesn't make sense to me is people perceiving Dany as an unambiguous hero before season 8. She's always been lawful evil

id follow her anywhere. shes my queen

There was still a really abrupt shift from being vengeful to people who wronged her or had done bad stuff to specifically going out of her way to burn civilians. There were crowds of random smallfolk that she swooped down to set on fire even though every threat to her was gone (as she had learned how to evade big crossbow bolts somehow) and she could melt the castle and call it a day.

I bet you also thought that Bush was trying to liberate Iraq lmfao

>Anyone who tells you otherwise is probably Ukranian.
Ah yes, those damn UOGs (Ukrainian-occupied governments) in several countries calling it genocide.

Also Dani talked about that the city people should rebel against Cersei and they only rang the bells when it became clear they lost. They would’ve happily cheered Dani getting executed if Cersei won.

Goddamnit you fucking asshole then why not just write this scene in a way where Daenerys destroys the Red Keep and tons of people die because she doesn't care. Voila. Makes perfect sense.

The throne had to be destroyed
The writers wanted democracy
Dany is America bringing democracy to the world, all democracies had to start by killing the filthy reactionaries military and civilians alike because that don't want people to have power
Dany died for your freedom

It's more that she just screwed the pooch for no reason than her being evil. They needed there Good vs Evil Disney ending so she had to be LITERALLY HITLER not ruthless or unstable, but a cartoon bad guy twirling a mustache and a Stupid Evil alignment. Hell, this was admitting that their earlier foreshadowing and development was a failure so she needed to spend hours kicking puppies for no reason at all.
This "D&D good" shilling won't hide how crap the writing was.

This is some serious bait. If it’s not, then you’re a sad pathetic person. Anyone who is legitimately seeking comfort and help in fictional characters need help. You’re just mad because you didn’t get your feminist womyn power ending.

i've just realised that danys burning of the dothrakis great hut was supposed to parallel cerseis destruction of the high sept. i was so sure that d&d were hacks but now im starting to see what they were doing

Dany is a qt

Attached: cute Dany.gif (500x281, 1007K)

Yeah then they should have just had her head straight for the Red Keep torching everyone along the way like a decent writer would do. Not going out of her way to avoid the RK. It was retarded.

Because the point was Dany wanted to make a statement, since Cersei was using her citizens as a shield to protect herself. I just explained this. Dany literally told Jon this in the finale.

I actually agree and was always dumbfounded when everybody in real life and the show itself kept sucking her dick. I think the show had been emotionally "dishonest" in a way and that's the reason why most people felt that it was out of character for her. Her past actions were violent and cruel when viewed on their on merit but the whole cinematic language of the show up until very late episodes was implying that Danaerys was right when she commited them.

Yep. Still trying to defend this crap.

The heel-turn Of Dany is typical of Postmodernists.

This isn’t a criticism of the writers, it’s a criticism of GRRM.

Targareyan is the most iconic, popular figure in the series. Martin obviously intended to kill her off in the books. However, if you are using abolition as a means to restore power to your family and are overthrowing an established political order, say, as Lincoln did in the 1860’s, at some point General Sherman will have to burn down Charleston.

Targaryen got her hands dirty for Bombing Hamburg and the writers, Martin included, are clearly showing their distaste for what needs to be done from time to time to deal with slavery or defeat Naziism.

They just took the cheap and convenient dodge Of making Dany go on her period. Fail.

You are an idiot. There wasn't any point to prove anymore. Cersei had been crushed. Every single civilian killed wasn't being used as a shield anymore.

Dany is a beauty

Attached: comfy Dany.jpg (750x563, 48K)

Her whole turn is explained in the scene where Jon rejects her. She even fucking says it. "I will use fear" or something to that effect.

Jorah died
Dragons died
Missandei died
Varys betrayed her
And whatever else I'm forgetting
Then Jon rejects her
So she decides to use fear

It's really not complicated. The only problem I see is with the bit where she is hearing the bells. There's no reason for her to react the way she does. She should have been calm and determined. Cold. Instead she reacts really weirdly. Problem with the direction there, not the writing. Writing has many problems but this isn't one.

DANY COULD HAVE NEVER KEPT THE THRONE
THE THRONE HAD TO BE DESTROYED TO MAKE WAY FOR DEMOCRACY
The US does it everyday in the middle east and you people complain about a fictional character?

Attached: drogon.jpg (474x371, 48K)

its your opinion, and i and many others disagree with it. She is less evil than Arya for example and everyone sucking arya cock. Arya is literally sociopath.

Okay, then have her head straight for the Red Keep right off not caring about collateral. Statement fucking made!
What statement did she make instead? "If a Lord or Lady defies me, I'll just let them escape and kill some people they don't give a shit about instead, so don't let me win, there are no consequences for you personally. To all of the people: if you bend the knee and follow me, I will fucking kill you and your entire family so you'd better fight me to your last breath. To my current allies: fuck you, kill me right now." Great "statement." Bravo Dabid.

In addition to Dany being retconned into Muh Crazy Genocidal Warmonger with a Cause, they also decided to take a sly dodge at American Neocons. Her Fuhrer Parteitag Speech could have been lifted from Bush’s 2005 Inaugural.

Fuck off with this piece of shit. This is now how you develop characters u fucking retard. MUH we will kill all dany friends and she will go EEEEEVVVVVVVVILLLLL. Brainlets like you should kill themselves

>There wasn't any point to prove anymore.

There was. Dany is a crazy spiteful bitch, Cersei is a crazy spiteful bitch, Dany doesn't give a rat's ass about the citizens of King's Landing, the same citizens who supported little shits like Joffrey and cheered at Ned getting his head chopped off. Dany also went through some shit beforehand.

This isn't hard to understand.

Very true. People see what they want to see. I'm sure most of the Nazis who worked in concentration camps didn't think that they were doing anything bad either. Similarly, there are groups of people who think horrific violence is fine as long as it's inflicted on symbols of male power.

No enemy is crushed until their corpse has been turned to ashes. Stalin didn't get to die of natural causes because he thought his enemies were crushed while they were still alive. And Stalin is a BELOVED figure in Russia to this day.

You people are imbeciles. One throwaway line is all that it takes to satisfy you.

As if she had not made her point already by burning Eurons entire fleet, the entire Golden Company and the entire defense of Kings Landing in mere minutes. As if that had not been an absolutely overwhelming demonstration of force that would put fear into the heart of every single soul in the city.

Bingo. This is where it all goes wrong and she suddenly goes all Dirlewanger Brigade on everything. No real buildup, just morn8ng sickness or her period.

Arya never went after the throne. Dany was an imperialist who amassed armies and sought to be the supreme ruler of all seven kingdoms. There is a difference.

the statement is 'if you dont follow me i will burn your cities to the ground', whats so hard to understand?

Dany is just the best

Attached: 1558368285879.png (801x652, 832K)

>the same citizens who supported little shits like Joffrey and cheered at Ned getting his head chopped off
Yeah, people are all too quick to forget the civilians were absolute pieces of shit themselves and they deserved death for that. The nazis weren't just those in uniform, the civilians that told the soldiers about the jew family hiding upstairs are also nazi and they also deserve to be exterminated.

No one in this thread is saying Dany was ever good. A Lawful Evil character wouldn't do this because it's a suicide move. The only convincing motivation is that Dany wanted someone to kill her, in which case Dany's Death Wish should have been clearly established. That or her grief made her so batshit her break with reality was total and she's a gibbering loon/moron, but the acting and dialogue is terrible if that's their goal.

>She should have been calm and determined. Cold. Instead she reacts really weirdly.

I think that was her being conflicted about it, since she usually protects the innocent. She ultimately gave into fear and spite instead.

The people who have a problem with this are just bad at reading characters.

Only reason it was unbelievable was because the show propped her up with her little messiah moment.

Should’ve been violins

vimeo.com/60991844

>ableism

Is that that thing where smart people have to smile and listen to dumb people because otherwise you’re discriminating against stupidity?

I'm sure the twist is handled much more artfully in the books. Forcing the reader to go back and reexamine how they initially perceived a particular character can be narratively rewarding, if done right

This is the first time she killed women and children indiscriminately for no good reason, it's obviously a fucking turn even if it isn't a complete 180. People trying to own viewers who thought Dany becoming hitler was too sudden by saying "she killed people before didn't you brainlets see the foreshadowing!" are the actual literal fucking brainlets on the top of mount stupid.

Attached: download.png (326x154, 6K)

Daenerys knows that Cersei doesn't care about the people. It's not like she's giving her the finger by killing her beloved underlings or something.

I don't think her rise to evil was rushed. What definitely was rushed was her downfall. She had like 1 day of being in power before dying. Lame.

Hot take
The people of King's Landing were such disgusting horrible people this is in line with her messiah moment and the only failure here is not showing the civilians for the disgusting evil people they are. Remember Ned's execution.

I know you are

Anakin Skywalker wheel turn was better written than Daenerys. This how bad it's. D&D should be emberassed and never ever written again. And GRRM is at fault also, he should look at the script before shooting. They massacred all his characters and world, Daenerys by far the most.

If they hadn't just all surrendered or she didn't kill as many little kids as possible that would have made some fucking sense. They needed to make her Dr. Death Dumb McMurderface instead because any moral grey isn't something they could do.

the act of Dany killing innocents in other cities isn't forshadowing you moron, its literally just what she does

Dany is really hot

Attached: suggestive Dany.webm (1080x1080, 2.28M)

>This is the first time she killed women and children indiscriminately for no good reason
Their reaction at Ned's execution is plenty reason to kill them all IMO.

But without her bloodthirsty underlings Cersei is nothing.

There is a difference. My contention isn't that torturing bad people to death is the same as killing innocent children, my contention is that they're both different levels of bad, and that no one should've ever perceived her as a hero.

she killed all of the khals, then used her natural immunity to fire to trick the dothraki people into worshipping her and following her into battle. thats pretty machiavellian and callous

True
You keep bringing up Ned Stark's execution but that doesn't have anything to do with Daenerys. Show me the scene where Daenerys proclaims her disgust for the people of King's Landing because of their behaviour at Ned's death. It seems to me like you care confusing your own hatred for them with character motivation.

She had strategic if utterly evil reasons for those things. This was just her shooting herself in the face because bells.

A Macheviallian character would never have done this though.

No-one in this thread, but apparently a lot of people think she was supposed to be the hero in the past seasons.

Shitty writing aside it's good that these people have been shown that they were actually rooting for a psychopath. The impact would've been even greater if they'd actually had a good sence of pacing this season. Such a shame.

There was always a reason to her killing someone
By simply forgetting about Cersei for 20 minutes just to torch tens of thousands of men, women and children Daenerys became more insane than the Mad King himself. Even he had a better reason to blow up the city

Dany is just so sexy

Attached: best Dany.webm (1280x720, 412K)

Slavers aren't innocent

Anyone who is defending this piece of shit garbage writing, and character assassination they did to Daenerys is not worth to even talk with, why waste time with talking to literally brainlets. Thankfully there are many normal persons who even if they don't like the character can objectively acknowledge that this is probably the biggest character assassination put in television, and bring good argument proving their points. Just stop, and gtfo.

slaughtering a city of surrendered civilians happened in real life countless times.
I know this is fantasy but George pulls from history alot so dont be surprised if this plays out very similar in the book too

>You keep bringing up Ned Stark's execution but that doesn't have anything to do with Daenerys

Yes it does. It shows they're filthy, disgusting, evil people, ready to throw you under the bus no matter what good you've done. They're common everyday german civilians in Dresden who never wore the Nazi armband, but reported neighbors they weren't fond of to the Nazi so the Nazi could dispose of them, reported Jews knowing the Nazi were going to hurt them, supported Hitler and embraced his racism and his hate speech, only to act *shocked* and ~confused~ when the bombs got dropped on them. Just because they're ordinary does not make them not evil. They're evil just like their leader and they all deserved to be burned to death.

Jaime was worse, Daenerys would've been salvageable if you change some scenes to portray her descend into madness better

It's just trolling from people who are bitter that people only just now are saying the show sucks when it has since season 4

There's a reason for killing the people of King's Landing too, just because they were civilians does not make them not monsters. They supported the Lannisters. That enough is plenty reason to kill them all.

Better foreshadowing for this would be if after the Unsullied and Dothraki followed her, she started just randomly killing them anyway for no reason, while just letting all the masters and khalis go, and then the Unsullied and Dothraki kill her for totally understandable reasons seasons ago. The End.

Are you a schizo?

There was no heel turn though, she acted consistant with her character throughout the entire series. You only think that there was because you identified with the citizens of King's Landing as opposed to the citizens of Meereen or Slaver's Bay, so when she acted in the exact same callous and tyrannical way that she did when she dealt with those cities, you were shocked.

It's the exact same thing that happens to all these useful idiots when they vote a left wing ideologue into power.

D&D thought they are clever writing that piece of shit script for season 8. I can see how they suck each other dick thinking how many praise they will get from critics with their last two episodes. Thankfully no one bought that garbage expect the most brainwashed fanboys.

CHRIST

WE GEt IT YOU BUTT HURT
GO CRY a River

NOW GROW THe FUCK UP
an stop being a soiboy/fag

No. You don't need to pick up a gun to be a criminal. If you support a nazi that alone makes you a nazi yourself.

Just an absolute brainlet who thinks good and evil are actually real while not understanding how painting people as evil is what leads to these massive atrocies throughout history.

She never killed innocent, All her character arc was defending innocent and plebs. End of discussion, what she did is absolutely out of character.

Dany is just so sweet

Attached: trembling Danny.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

It's a great show and your GOT tattoos, t-shirts and funco dolls will hold up in value for many many years.

So every non slave in ancient Rome had the right to be put to death because slavery existed in the land they lived in? As slavery was the only way to get workers for farmland and such they should be put to death for trying to feed their family, just for living a system they were powerless to change? What about the good slave owners, the ones that treated them like humans and allowed them to work off their freedom. Fuck them too yes?

seems your morals are about as warped as Danys where you think you can just paint everybody with a brush and say 'evil' then act judge jury executioner because you believe you are morally superior

Wow, you are ignorant and stupid as fuck.

The people of Dresden deserved it.
The germans did nothing when the Jews got deported from their homes and all their belongings stolen from them. They let evil happen and were happy the Nazis were killing innocents. Germans have no right to complain they got firebombed to death.

So was she just pretending to hate the fighting pits?

She didn't just randomly kill everyone including all the slaves and their kids in those cities while letting all the leaders, slavers, and those who opposed her escape, though, like she did here.

Schizo confirmed.

Fuck off roastie

she has reason and argument for every person she killed in her journey. Just like Ned had argument to kill in first episode, Arya has argument to kill freys, or Jon to kill this kid. They are no better than Daenerys.

>She never killed innocent
Define innocent, you faggot.
There's one dipshit in this thread trying to argue that the citizens of King's landing weren't "innocent". I'm pretty sure Daenerys herself claims that the fact they stood by Cersei makes them not "innocent".

Either way, It's amusing the lengths people will go to to justify horrible actions, especially when inflicted on others. But the second it's afflicted on themselves or those that they identify with, the tears flow.

The people of KL are not innocent.

>slavery was the only way to get workers for farmland
>what is paying people for their labor
Work off land you can manage. If you can't pay, you have no right to force people into working for you for free when they don't want to.

>What about the good slave owners
Doesn't exist. You don't "allow people to work off their freedom", you don't enslave them in the first place and you offer to PAY THEM A FAIR RATE. Jesus Christ.

They made her overly good in season 7 when she doesn't fly immediately to king's landing and take it, even though that made no sense

The amount of dicksucking of D&D to somehow justify all the shit writing from the past five seasons from roasties online is ridiculous.

Get killed, nazi.

>The germans did nothing when the Jews got deported from their homes and all their belongings stolen from them.

Because the Nazis successfully painted the Jews as "evil" and a destructive element towards their country. You are literally perpetuating the cycle with your moronic attitude. The fact you can not see this, confims you are a brainlet.

Bruh astapor issn't rome they literally had thousands of kids they kidnapped, castrated, brainwashed by making them kill dogs and people. Rome is more like Mereen

Im actually happy that they fucked up so badly with Daenerys that literally everyone now can see D&D as who they really are; fucking incompetent hacks, they are literally joke right now and meme.

She was always an egalitarian egomaniac with no respect to cultures and traditions.

b8

The Nightwatch. A prisoncamp in the most frozen parts of the land, where they are expected to work till they die.
Old rulers were using literal Gulag.

The most inadvertently funny moment in the show is when they were starving and started throwing stuff at joffrey and a group of people ripped that dude apart like it was the fucking walking dead.

Anything but, I will laugh as you vote the next Hitler into power though, then join in with future generations mocking your stupidity.

>Because the Nazis successfully painted the Jews as "evil" and a destructive element towards their country

And that's not true. It is true however that the germans saw the Jews getting robbed, killed, harassed, deported and they did absolute jackshit about it. It is a fact german civilians let evil happen when they did not actively participate in it, and that's why their utter destruction was completely justified. Why, they even got off easy for what they did to everyone else.

Again, what Daenerys did before S08E05 is no worse than what Jon killing this little kid, or Arya murdering with cold bloth all the freys, or sansa murdering ramsay with literally smile on her face. It was all foreshadowing that Jon, Arya and Sansa become mass murderers evil tyrant in the future. Fuck off.

>Dany says she will burn cities to the ground and take what is hers in fire and blood many times over the years.
>Dany burns a city to the ground and takes what is hers in fire and blood.

"OMG they changed her out of nowhere!!"

literally this, everybody defending her actions in Essos are probably the types who claim to be liberals but are underneath racist af
Everybody cheered her on when she killed the brown people then become outraged when whites die in a similar fashion

Who were the Tarlys tyrannizing?

Are you aroused rigjt now tranny? Do you imagine yourself as a poor Jewish girl being subjected to a dehumanizing examination by a concentration camp doctor?

MUH FORESHADOWING MUUUUH!!!!! MUUUH!!! LOOK WHAT A FORESHADOWING!!!!!! Wow, D&D are geniuses it was all foreshadowed!!!!!

Get killed, nazi.

Stop. D&D fucked up very badly, that's it. They fucked a lot of stuff in this season but Daenerys character assassination and the White Walkers storyline are the biggest fuck-ups not only in GOT but all television imho.

>whole thread of people explaining why the execution was shit even though it wasn't out of nowhere and we all agree the she was crazy and evil from the very beginning
>back to shitty strawman arguments no one is making instead again
I hope HBO is paying you well.

A character does what she said she was going to do all along and you can't wrap your brain around it?

KL's citizens aren't innocent in her eyes. The show literally explains this.

Also if the Masters of Meereen being crucified just for existing didn't tip you off, you're an idiot.

>more strawman arguments
>ignoring the entire thread
shill

That's not foreshadowing, that's her doing what she said she would do.

Only brainlets who can't read subtext think this came out of nowhere.

>Again, what Daenerys did before S08E05 is no worse than what Jon killing this little kid, or Arya murdering with cold bloth all the freys, or sansa murdering ramsay with literally smile on her face. It was all foreshadowing that Jon, Arya and Sansa become mass murderers evil tyrant in the future.

Where did I say that it was? I'm not the one saying there's "Good and Evil" here. I completely agree that the starks have also committed heinous acts.

What I'm arguing is that there was no change in Daenerys' character nor some spectacular twist in Season 8.

Let's just keep ignoring that that make tactical sense while this made no tactical sense.

>Daenerys character assassination

character assassination would be making her something she clearly isnt, where the show time and time again showed us exactly what she is, a power crazed ruthless tyrant who needs multiple people to reign her in from burning cities to the ground (they have to settle for her just murdering civilians instead)

Just admit it, the show tricked you with her hero music didnt it?

Crucifying the Masters of Meereen wasn't tactical and her advisors were trying to talk her out of it. She did that entirely out of spite and to make a statement, just like her decision to burn KL.

Good lord you chimps are pathetic.

>And that's not true.
It is true, it's ;literally in the Nazi propganda for the time. The reason why the German civillians were content to "let evil happen" was that it was being done to people they were successfully convinced were "evil" themselves.

EXACTLY what you are arguing for here.

It’s not like she was fucking Ned Stark’s donor anything

Sorry, buddy, but it is absolutely legitimate to have her turn mad and to have everyone around her underestimate this possibility.
This show was fucking their viewers who liked to invest in any party or character up the ass from the very beginning. It was about breaking conventions, tropes and stereotypical fairytale/hero expectations.
One of the show's major messages (among others) was and is clear: Reality isn't clean and simple; people are weak, fucked up and don't do the right things.
In that sense, even with regard to some ugly flaws and mistakes on the way in the overall writing, the makers of this remained consistent. Fuck the fanboys/girls rooting for people in a bar like this is football- war is terrible and nobody is innocent.

>inb4 B-but in the books-
I'm sorry if you read the books and got pulled into missconceptions there too; but this is a different thing. Characters were portrayed differently.

The people of KL are filthy evil kulaks that poison everything they touch, they're reactionaries that will attempt to subvert and destroy the revolution. She doesn't want them as subjects. She wants them dead because they're kulaks and the only good kulak is a dead kulak.

Attached: king's landing deserved worse.jpg (474x474, 32K)

Attached: got_brbd.png (872x870, 785K)

People that had it coming because they crossed her in some way. How did a bunch of innocent women and children stand against her in any way?

Son

>It is true
Nope. It's nazi lies. Nazi propaganda is nothing but lies, but german civilians choosing to believe lies and hurt innocents is fact.

>EXACTLY what you are arguing for here
Not at all. The nazis lied. I am stating nothing but the historical truth. The masses of german civilians were nothing but evil monsters, nazi party membership or not.

I am 50 seconds in and the guy just talks like a retard. No way I'm watching anymore of this, you absolute homosexual

>the dragons name is drogon

>she only killed people who deserved it
this is the whole point you brainlets, she thinks she can decide who deserves to die because she has moral superiority

In Kings Landing she felt she had the right to kill the people for their crimes of not worshiping her like the god she saw herself as. In Essos the people she saved worshiped her so they are pure and here they are not 'the dragons will cleanse the unbelievers' is something that red priestess says to her

there is honestly so much fucking stuff that explains why she would do this, to say this is out of character for her basically ignores everything she has said, done and been through the last 7 seasons.

>We
Kill yourself, retard

Kulaks were heroes, each and every one. 1,000 Bolsheviks are not worth 1 kulak

Are you pretending to be dumb here or are you really a genuine retard? Or did you watch this while watching porn on another tab?

They had their chance

Stalin did nothing wrong.

Attached: kulak fucking scum.jpg (474x556, 52K)

Underrated post

Based and redpilled

>brown people die
>nobody cares
>white people die
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

GoT fans are a bunch of racists

Maybe such a character would, if that character were unstable, full of rage, growing to think of himself as a god, very young- and had a history of madness running in their family.

That never happened. Where are the remains of the bodies? The skeletons?
>muh Dresden

Kek, no wonder that user got so many replies lashing out at him

>when they vote a left wing ideologue into power
Or, you know, a right-wing one.

Mocking me from where? The camp you will be in?

Lol. Calm down, Dimitri

the witch didnt kill drogo, she brought him back to life. dany pillowed drogo. the price was life for a life, and bitch got told to not walk back into the tent when she starts the ritual. that witch made a lot of sense and dany was a cunt from the start. fuck drogo and his horse niggers.

Enjoying your stay so far?

based stalin

oh shut up

Absolutely based

I think people forget that Viserys was a huge influence on her. Viserys was a little nutty and he passed that on to his sister.

Attached: tumblr_mthtipeYc11siolruo1_400.jpg (400x560, 72K)

>it is absolutely legitimate to have her turn mad and to have everyone around her underestimate this possibility.
I totally agree with this.

>tricked
The Dothraki were spiritual and admired power, especially if that power was used to kill former leaders as it meant the killer was stronger. She was genuinely immune to fire, and she genuinely used that to kill their leaders. There was no trick.

> Implying that matters

If D&D had not been absolute cunts and have propperly developed the night´s jobber arc we would not be having this kind of shit tier discussions. I think that originally the whole point of this show was that in the end all the machinations for the throne meant little and that there was only one war that mattered, the war of the living against the dead. To that effect even if Daney was a sadistic fuck, as long as she had the dragons to deal with the armies of darkness it would not matter even if she was tyranical (which is not the same as being mad mind you. She could have been hateful and the best option all the same). This was never supposed to be a popularity contest or some shit like that. In any case she should no have been the final boss and if D&D where not terrible even at being hacks they could have gotten away with it.

For example if they had just changed the order and the army of the dead had reached king´s landing the main characters would all have had more valid reasons to neglect their arcs and end just as they did. Arya would probably have gone looking for Cersei but seeing Daenerys burning shit indiscriminately would have been a more valid reason to let Cersei go and kill someone else. More valid than a pep talk at least and she could end up finding the Night Jobber instead if you want to keep playing close to Dumb and Dumber take on this shit. Night jobber dies but Daeny is heated up and keeps burning shit because Jorah just died on her and bum, the same elements and end result could have made some sort of sense without making every single character act out of character.

There were flier drops to alert the citizens to evacuate. Look it up fucking normie.

Tits or GTFO

>tfw I'll never pull out my dick and have Emilia give me that look
Is there any point to living anymore?

Sending commies to the front lines of WWII unprotected and having them drop like flies was pretty funny, I'll give him that. No one killed more communists than Stalin.

The right wingers have like one massacre to their name, and it's not like it was actual people, just communists.

>all that people are saying it was a shit badly written character arc like all the writing from season 5 onward was shit,
Well then they are retarded. It's the only good thing, writing-wise, that the show has done since season 4. People are just mad that they can't use Dany reaction gifs to yaaas slay on Twitter anymore.

Attached: Not sure if faggot or gay.jpg (620x400, 39K)

The plot has no made sense for years now, the characterization is non-existent, it's just shit happening on a screen that's not worth discussion

Want a ride?

Attached: helicopter.jpg (2856x1904, 1.38M)

lel

Attached: zz6a4k3i0uz21.jpg (640x801, 60K)

With the LA PD? Sure, why not, you complete idiot

Kek

Just like Apple pays it's chink slave kids to assemble iPhones, right? Much better system, totally fair.

There is literally nothing wrong with exploiting chinese peasants.

Burn those who disrespect /ourqueen/

Attached: blood-flamecultist-anim1.gif (106x148, 16K)

Its the Galadriel, "beautiful and terrible, and all will love me" thing. The world can't handle that kind of idealism.

>Her sudden shift into madness that runs in her family was totally out of character, guys

In character doesn't mean the writing was good.

Attached: Tarly.jpg (1024x569, 72K)

GoT is a very accurate mild fictionalisation of reality. People from the north are virtuous and heroic, southerners are evil and obsessed with money.

The only area it pulls its punches is in the fate of Jon Snow. Being exiled to Scotland is fucking cruel, he didn't deserve that, although it is bleaker more savage and lacking in culture in real life 'beyond the wall'. That redhaired barbarian guy would have been drinking Buckfast out of that horn.

Attached: sansa.jpg (750x562, 82K)

The argument in the post I replied to was literally "she acted out of character", you complete fag

Maybe, but it was still shit writing.

Imagine being so out of touch you think that a person already prone to impulsive behavior wouldn't fly off the deep end and act super spiteful towards the bitch that caused her so much suffering and killed most of the people she had left.

They were offered a way out if they had been willing to go to the wall.

The benefit of not being a useful idiot, is that you can easily identify the rising tyrants and get ahead of the storm. Much like the many people who fled ahead of the Nazi party taking control.

Why do you continually insist proving yourself a brainlet? Who or what makes you any moral arbiter? Shit you post on Yea Forums, to many leftists that automatically makes you an undesirable. The fact you are willing to condone atrocities commited to people that you deem "evil" makes you no better than the average German citizen during Nazi reign.

>The nazis lied
Inconsequential, all that matters is that the german people believed the Jews were "evil".

The only blemish to a perfect example of right wing rule was Pinochet's treatment of the communists. Granted I'm sure () believes the Nazis were right wing.

I was more upset with her becoming a comic book villain in the next episode, giving a nuremberg rally to respawned dothraki instead of actually being insane or feeling remorse

Fanboys see what they want to see. They'll pretend to be a fan of a character while ignoring all their worst (interestng) traits to paint them as a perfect christ figure. Thats the only way they can be invested.

>She encounters the dark side of that. She’s not wanted. She’s not loved completely there. And so she gives herself to Jon [Snow] entirely, and she gives him many, many choices, many options to see clearly with open eyes. And she’s asking him, “If you wanted to be with me, then let me fulfill this. . . . I know I can be a good leader, so let’s do this together. Let’s do it.” And he doesn’t. And that disappointment is the final thing that breaks her as a human being, because, my God, all she’s known is pain, sacrifice, and abuse. All she’s known is people turning on her, people betraying her, and she’s completely alone. And so, with all of that, I think that it brings us to the moment where she’s on top of the dragon and making that choice.

Emilia Clarke understands this character better than you brainlets do.

its damage control forced by HBO. Its the biggest character assassination in history. You need to have character development, foreshadowing is fucking nothing, we can pin foreshadowing to most of the characters from this show who killed.

Read the quote, dumbass. She's specifically talking about Dany's development throughout the final season, not the foreshadowing, although that was there too.

>the Nazis weren't right wing.
Ok, buddy.

>they were right wing, becuse they were white
Imagine being this much of a brainlet.
Why are you so fixated on race?

Just bacause you repeat your retardation doesn't make it any more true.
>You need to have character development
As many people in this thread have pointed out that in this case you don't. It was there all the time. History of madness in the family. Plain as day. You got played by the showrunners as they have done so time and time before, telling you: This is not another work of "literature", the world is chaotic and people are blind. Fuck off.

>Strawmanning this pathetically
Try again.

The day of the blini is coming Vasili.

It's the only (illegitimate) rationale for the Nazis being anything other than left wing socialists.

Or do you subscribe to the even more pathetic theory that the Nazis apposed communist thus they automatically are right wing, completely ignoring that communists themselves have warring factions among them, let alone entire political wings.

>This is the first time she killed women and children indiscriminately for no good reason, it's obviously a fucking turn even if it isn't a complete 180. People trying to own viewers who thought Dany becoming hitler was too sudden by saying "she killed people before didn't you brainlets see the foreshadowing!" are the actual literal fucking brainlets on the top of mount stupid.
It was a tiny jump, but not as much as you would think. She was perfectly willing to distribute terrible violence to further her agenda, and each time she did that she became more comfortable with it. Using the "women and children" card is a cop-out, she got off on killing other human beings and justified it to herself over and over, but in reality she just liked burning people.

Explain to me how they were right wing.

Friends, Redditors, shitposter, lend me your (you)s;
I come to bury Daenerys, not to praise her.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft unadapted from the books;
So let it be with Daenerys. The talented Dabid
Hath told you Daenerys was a tyrant:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Daenerys answer’d it.
Here, under leave of Dabid and the rest–
For Dabid are talented writers;
So are they all, all talented writers–
Come I to speak in Daenerys’s final /got/ general.
She was my waifu, pure and cute to me:
But Dabid says she was a tyrant;
And Dabid are talented writers.

She hath freed many slaves at Slaver's Bay
Whose chains she did break without payment:
Did this in Daenerys seem a tyrant?
When that the poor have cried, Daenerys hath wept:
Tyranny should be made of sterner stuff:
Yet Dabid says she was a tyrant;
And Dabid are talented writers.

You all did see that in Winterfell
She was instrumental in the defeat of the Army of the Dead,
For which she asked no recompense: was this tyranny?
Yet Dabid says she was a tyrant;
And, sure, they are.
Talented.
Men.

I speak not to disprove what Dabid wrote,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did love her once, not without cause:
What cause withholds you then, to mourn for her?
O reason! thou art fled in favour of subverted expectations,
And characters have lost their development!

Bear with GRRM;
My hopes is in the books there with Daenerys,
And I must wait until they are released to me.

Attached: bransthegreatother.png (1600x878, 1.8M)

>national SOCIALIST
>inb4 "b-but he wasn't really socialist"
he fucking was

if you got mad over this you're just an idiot, fucking show has been trash for 3 seasons and you're just now realizing it ahhahaa fuck off

Hey man, fuck you

lmao history let doesn't know about Nazi privitisation or how they killed everyone in their party with leftist leanings during the night of the long knives.

all japs are military targets

Attached: meatless-dig-in-for-victory[1].jpg (1200x600, 54K)

Lol

>Norf
>Virtuous
Yes very virtuous of Robb to break his bethotral or Salsa hoping for his brother Jon to die in battle before sending Vale cavalry to help him. What a great bunch of people.

From the moment she started burning people alive, even if they were "bad", this was inevitable.

But she never did it to innocent people, all the people she killed or tortured were bad guys. She was always portrayed as caring about the innocent smallfolk and not wanting to harm them. You can't just jump from A to Z.

>or how they killed everyone in their party with leftist leanings during the night of the long knives.

>privatisation
aka giving control to specific members within the Nazi party, thereby increasing state control over said industries, thereby doing the exact opposite of what privatisation is supposed to achieve.

>or how they killed everyone in their party with leftist leanings during the night of the long knives.
>r do you subscribe to the even more pathetic theory that the Nazis apposed communist thus they automatically are right wing, completely ignoring that communists themselves have warring factions among them, let alone entire political wings.

Nailed it.

Have sex, your grace

>innocent people
>bad guys

Look at this child. Look at him and laugh.

God have mercy the modern left really is deluded.

>blemish

Attached: calm_down_incel.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

Leftist doctrine is the means of production being owned by the workers. By giving control to individuals, even those who were under the control of the government is antithetical to socialism. It's just authoritarian.
>The more pathetic theory that Nazis opposed communism
You mean reality? The Reds fought the brownshirts in the streets. The KPD and SPD were the ones who consistently opposed the Nazis in the Reichstag and Germany literally invaded the USSR to exterminate Communism. Read a book, retard.

If it weren't for the extrajudicial killings, leftists would have nothing negative to hang over him. Especially with the recent events in Venezuela.

Alas, we have to go back to Cincinnatus for a prime example.

So there has never been an actual socialist state because every time socialism has been implemented it has lead to state owned industries. So would you say that real socialism has never been tried?

Feel free to point out any times she intentionally killed innocent people or people that weren't her enemy.

No, that's not what I said. You're trying to reshape what I'm saying to fit your strawman. State owned industry is not the same thing as individuals who hold influence inside the state owning industry. Is the Trump Organisation sate owned because the president owns the company?
Socialism is retarded, just as much as Uncle Adolf, but they're different kinds of retarded. If your reality wasn't fuelled by memes you'd understand that.

>dany did nothing wrong
This!
Futhermore,
1. people can't burn in houses that have wooden doors
2. the unsullied ISIS didn't make lannister soap
3. a dragon can't cremate 9000 bodies an hour, there was no genocide
4. if there was, it was not intentional

Attached: hitler_its_time.png (627x782, 688K)

>Leftist doctrine is the means of production being owned by the workers. By giving control to individuals, even those who were under the control of the government is antithetical to socialism

Oh here we go with the "not real socialism" garbage.
Socialism is literally the intermediate stage between the capitalist and communist stage. It's defined by a "benevolent" state providing everything for it's citizens. You are confusing it with Communism™ in which the state is no longer needed thus control is given to the "workers". Increasing state control over industries was the net effect and goal and perfectly inline with socialist agenda. THis idea behind privatisation has come from many decades of leftist weasel words and squirming to attempt to distance themselves from the Nazis.

>>The more pathetic theory that Nazis opposed communism
Typical leftist retard taking words out of context. How about you finish the rest of the sentence before replying?
>thus they automatically are right wing
I wasn't stating that they didn't oppose communism, I was stating that opposing specific "sects" of communism doesn't make you right wing. As Leninists, Stalinists, Trotskyist etc all opposed each other but are all considered overwhelming left wing.

Comparing USA to USSR is pretty silly user. The Soviet state actually consisted of powerful individuals who hoarded money, resources and troops. When Trump buys the Federal bank or US Post office then USA can be compared to Soviet state. Every socialist state has had a small clique of powerful party officials or military leaders who had tight grips on vital industries.

>When Trump privatises state institutions is when the US becomes communist
Based retard poster

I was talking about the power structures not some welfare policies. Trump "privatising" state instituions would be perfectly in line with practical communism if he intended to stay in power. Chavez didn't let people control the oil industry, Fidel didn't let people control agricultural industry, Lenin didn't let people control Soviet industries etc. Real life communism means that powerful individuals who have political power also have great economical power. China calls themselves communists but they still practice wage slavery. Communism is just a word to rally the poor.

So you're saying real communism has never been tried?

>2pt wall of text

Does anybody have that End of Evangelion poster but with GoT?

>innocent
Like I mentioned here () You are going to have to define innocent.

I do find it amusing that you think it's okay to practice cruelty and brutality over cultural differences, while claiming moral superiority for doing so.

The people of King's Landing that she killed were absolutely innocent. But the OP that I replied to was trying to say that she'd been crazily killing innocent people all along so the KL stuff was in character which it wasn't.

>slavery
>cultural difference
Ah, you're one of THOSE.

Real communism is a corrupt system where powerful unelected officials hoard immense power to themselves. Just because Marx didn't write that his system wouldn't work like he intended because humans like power doesn't mean dozens of communist states haven't actually been communist.

This. She was cruel and acted on impulse, but never in this batshit crazy kind of way. It was well established that she's clever and resourceful, it didn't take a genius to figure out that if you burn the whole city, you'll be queen of nothing but ashes.

Like, it might have worked if her motives were better established. The whole thing was so rushed, that it looked like it came out of nowhere.

>The trans-atlantic slave trade is the only instance of slavery ever

Your understanding of communism is so poor you've actually just argued in favour of it but insisted that it's never been tried. God tier shitpost

You're overthinking it, this is D&D, they just did this for shock value, for the big action setpiece, and to show emilia clarke making an angry face

>The people of King's Landing that she killed were absolutely innocent
No.
Look at them howling for the blood of an innocent man.

Attached: ned stark execution.jpg (610x356, 45K)

Where did I say that?

>"I want to break the wheel"
>gives it a paint job instead, and greases the axle for good measure
Did anyone else think that farcical Lord's council scene where Edmure Tully made a fool of himself by standing for the job of king was just too fucking cringeworthy to watch?
What was you thinking Dabid? That only simpletons watch your show now?

Exactly. Fuck peasants

Found the Virgin^

Please do explain how I argued in favor of communism. Now that is an actual great shitpost.

ps. Theorerical communism can only be tried in a computer simulation where NPCs don't try to abuse power. Real life communism is Soviet Union style shit.

>That redhaired barbarian guy would have been drinking Buckfast out of that horn.
More like heroin

>The people of King's Landing that she killed were absolutely innocent.

And Dany was alone, pissed, horny, and betrayed. I'd kill the peasants too.

She nailed the rich family heads of Meereen to crosses. They were picked at random, and some of those people had done nothing wrong.

>innocent people

The Masters of Meereen were all rounded up and crucified. The audience cheered her for doing it because they were """bad guys""", although in reality they'd done nothing wrong and were simply born into nobility.

>weren't her enemy

You can't just say everyone she ever killed was her enemy, otherwise you'd have to make the same argument for the people of KL. Dany's enemies are arbitrarily decided, and have been since the first fucking season.

When Dany comes to westeros she’s bring Unsullied Soldiers, Dothraki Screamers and some, I assume, are good people.

Fuck slavers. They had it coming

>not muh real communism

Attached: commies2.jpg (500x533, 52K)

for sure.. collage educated. nothing but dentists and reputable tradesmen I'm sure.

>okay with it
Her telling him she burned his father and brother made him immediately tell Jon about his true Heritage and pressed Jon asking if he would do the same.

And this is what proves you to be a brainlet. Your fixation on modern perceptions of political issues and thinking it gives you a moral superiority.

The "innocent" people of King's Landing are just as "innocent" as those of Meereen or Slaver's Bay, living their lives in accordance with the local culture. Until an outsider tyrant rolled around and murdered them all.

If you were born into the culture and had no interaction with other cultures, you'd have no reason to question it.

They were all slavers a 'good' slaver is an oxymoron.

>The Masters of Meereen
Were all slavers.

>You can't just say everyone she ever killed was her enemy
But that's true. The only people she ever killed before KL were bad guys, and her enemy's like the Tarlys, who even though they were at war she offered mercy to. Those people are all a HUGE leap to killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people who'd already surrendered to her. If anything the people she's killed previously only serve to further show out completely out of character the KL massacre was for her.

Just because it's culturally accepted doesn't make it ok.

>Just because it's culturally accepted doesn't make it ok.
To you.
And murdering people because you deem it "not okay" is exactly what makes you a tyrant assuming you get any sort of power in this world.

>Just because it's culturally accepted doesn't make it ok.

It makes it okay for that specific culture. They literally didn't know any better.

And suddenly she turned into Hitler.

Attached: AE732D6F-3EA9-4F3D-ACED-0B61EB9D8C30.jpg (1400x700, 72K)

>The only people she ever killed before KL were bad guys
You have an infantile view of the world. Are you a fan of Marvel movies perhaps?

>to some people pedophilia is ok
>therefore its not inherently bad
>its just a different cultural perspective

I guess my IQ just isn't high enough to appreciate D&D's super deep writing.