What do you think Yea Forums?

what do you think Yea Forums?

Attached: 89075567889.png (597x693, 28K)

>Friends
>House
>Narcos
>Lost
>Scrubs
>Dexter
fucking delete this faggot shit, desu

>take 90% of super smart vengeful egomaniac scientist's self proclaimed 'lifes work'
>scientist into your secret hideout
>scientist who makes bombs
>ahh just check his pockets lol

yikes!

>worse than dexter
was it that bad?

I think anyone who takes rigged IMDB scores seriously needs to be euthanized.

No, Dexter is the worst series finale of all time.

nah, finale was better than the shit leading up to it

Fuck this. Scrubs had one of the best endings in tv history. Definitely best sitcoms ending. If you’re telling me you watched the last scene without welling up you either are lying or borderline schizo.

I was going to ask what was wrong with the scrubs finale but then I remembered there was a season 9 I never watched

It's IMDb, not IMDB

No the shield?

Of course not, it was one of the best episodes of the last 3 seasons

Scrubs finale is not season 9's finale. The actual finale is the season 8 finale called "My Finale"
and it's kino

Attached: image.png (718x368, 159K)

scrubs finale =/= scrubs continuation finale

have sex

This was me, legitimately forgetting series 9. My point stands though, the projector scene could be watched by itself with no context and it’d still beat 99% of all tv.

I liked the Breaking Bad finale but is that really the best ending ever? It wasn't unbelievably good. I think the episode where he leaves the drink on the bar at the end was better.

House of Cards had the worst ending because they thought that there was any point to the show without Spacey.

>no Americans
this makes me actually sad

It's autism spectrum disorder, not 'tism.

Lost is too high, it has a disappointing ending.
Scrubs should be lower too.
What is the ending of Narcos? 3rd season? If so I agree.

>DBZ
What gives? The finale was a bit of a head-scratcher, but it wasn't that bad.

you are talking about the finale of the season 8. Op's picrel is talking about finale of the season 9.

The best finale I've ever seen is the Nathan for You one

No, it just subverted the expectations of feminists so they are being trolls and downvoting the ratings.

It's okay when they do it.

this. But it doesn't count as a finale since every episode is a different story.

Breaking Bad's final season was complete nonsense. How the fuck did the show come down to Walt taking out a Nazi compound with a robot machine gun. He was also somehow a ninja capable of sneaking into people's homes and inserting poison into sealed Stevia packages as well.

Friends finale was great. I don't know about top of all time, but it wrapped the show up perfectly.

It's missing the best final episode in television history.

Attached: the_prisoner.jpg (1200x872, 230K)

>He was also somehow a ninja capable of sneaking into people's homes and inserting poison into sealed Stevia packages as well.
>sneaking into people's homes

that's not what happened. Poisonous stevia thing happened in the restaurant.

No but GoT at its best was much better than Dexter at its best so it was a longer fall.

I'm referring to him popping up in Gretchen and Elliot's home at the start.

breaking bad was good, 5th season was unnecessary

What show is this? Looks kino

The Prisoner. It is peak kino.

Yes, it was a shortcut, but he was a smart guy. It wasn't that far fetched. As for the sealed stevia it can be easily done with a syringe.

Star Trek TNG had comfiest finale. We get to see Q again as he helps Picard, and the last we see of the crew we've spent so long with is Picard joining the nice calm poker game.

Yes

I think people are missing the point, its not that the finale of GoT or Dexter was shit, its that the shows ware shit for some time and before that there was a steady quality drop.