We did it, 4channel! Haha

We did it, 4channel! Haha

Attached: chernobyl.png (656x620, 76K)

Unironically deserved

Redditbyl

No fucking way. The Mary Sue bitch ruins the show

Attached: comrade dyatlov.png (389x360, 199K)

I'm so happy strong female characters get the recognision they deserve

It's good, but not a tenner for sure. Too westernized for my taste. Solid seven should do.

game of shit doesn't deserve to be anywhere with the rest of those

Chernobyl is pure concentrate kino, one of the best TV dramas ever, but it cannot compete with Attenborough. They're should be a separate list for documentaries and fiction, like how men and women are separated in sports. Planet Earth 1 & 2, Our Planet, Blue Planet 1 & 2 and Africa are most kino shows ever produced by human hands and it's not even close.

Not really a direct reply to you, but does anyone know if each episode's rating has anything to do with a show's final rating in imdb? Planet Earth 2 is 9.5/10, but its' episodes are mostly 6.x/10 with highest rated being 7.9/10

Chernobyl would truly have been Kinobyl if not for the subhuman Bong actors and accents throughout. Get native Slavs who speak English and it's an 11/10. Pure 80s Soviet comfykino vibing.

Fuck it your viral marketing has worked HBO. I'm getting HBOgo and watching this shit tonight

Planet Earth is fucking garbage
>HURRR NATURE SO BYUTIFUL!
Fuck off

Why are you so against pirating shit? Boomers and Gen X 30 years ago would have taped that shit on VHS and made copies for all their family and friends and it was normal. What's wrong with you doing the same shit today?

>he thinks im gonna wait for something to download
Fucking poorfags lmao

>being this much of a closeted homosexual
don't worry sweaty its the current year, fags don't get lynched anymore you can come out of the closet

All because of me btw

oh god not this shit discussion again
>hurr not gibin de jews my monies
>durr muh poorfags stealing like negers
It's illegal but will always exist, this will never change either in one way (not being illegal) or the other (being fully suppresed)

deal with it

>>he thinks im gonna wait for something to download
maybe you're the poorfag because it literally takes about 5 minutes

die in a fire r*ddit slime

Forgot to add: if you pay enough for a good enough internet*, poorfag

Thats 5 minutes faster watching it before you, niggerboy

anti-pirate shills seem to believe that the year is still 2001 and high speed internet is only something the military and governments have

Have sex incel

That's why you play it at 1.5 speed after you pirate it, dummy. Good luck doing that in ((hBoGo))