These guys have been castrated. Which means they have no testosterone. Which means they have less muscle mass...

These guys have been castrated. Which means they have no testosterone. Which means they have less muscle mass, less aggression, more body fat, slower reaction times and weaker bones. They probably also have gyno. What good is an army of trannies?

Attached: gw.jpg (1249x856, 151K)

avoir des relations sexuelles

Ask the anglos

Testosterone come from the balls. Are you sure the balls are also cutted?

I'm buying into that honestly. You could argue that all of those downsides can become irrelevant if ALL you do is train and obey.

no only their pepe was cut. these guys are on permanent nofap. they should be much more toxic

You should probably ask the other way around. Balls are definitely gone in castration, don't know what they did with a dick.

So, you'd take an army of Dothraki over Unsullied? LOL

In the books they drink some magic potion that makes them superhuman.

>implying genes work in GoT universe like they do in real life
>implying several centuries of incesting Targaryens would look like absolute Chads and Stacies and not more like pic related real life lincesting royalty

Attached: King Tut dfhdfdf.jpg (650x1000, 50K)

i would yeah

they're referred to as eunuchs multiple times in the show. A eunuch is a man that has been castrated

so they're basically an army of women

Even so. Wouldn't you want an army of extremely well trained, loyal, disciplined women over a savage horde?

I dunno, depends on what you'd use them for. Women are pretty shit at everything related to war, which isn't just showing up for a set-piece battle and standing there in formation. If *that's* all you were using them for, maybe. Could also maybe be nice, like, palace guards or whatever.
But otherwise the savage horde would have to be pretty damn savage and unruly to not choose them.

> loyal, disciplined women
that's an oxymoron

Honestly also frustrated me, I mean sure it's a fantasy world with dragons but why wouldn't basic biology work?

It doesn't feel like it's a deliberate choice rather that's it's a lazy oversight.

Irl they'd probably be weak skinny/fat easily scared fighters.

Have sex

Oh I didn't realize I was talking to edgy 12 year olds.

On average, yes. Average male would make for a much better soldier. But we're talking about a slave army that was trained to perfection and numbness to any physical or emotional pain. Those that couldn't do it, didn't make the cut and were killed. So gender really isn't at play here if you're looking at the outcome. Sure, maybe out of 1000 men, 100 would survive to become perfect soldiers, and out of 1000 women only 10 would make the cut, but there would be no difference among the resulting 110 soldiers. That's why it doesn't matter if it's men, or men without balls, or women. It's simple "forced" evoltion honestly, not that hard to understand.

Please, don't have sex.

Why does this board have so many incels? You tards don't even know how testosterone works lmao. It's not some magic hormone that instantly makes you manly.

them child bearing hips

In the book they get some roids

>hormone that instantly makes you manly.
It quite literally is

testosterone is borderline magic

Maybe if you consider acne and male pattern baldness manly lmao

Army back then wasn't for women, simple as. We are not talking about modern day military where both women and men can get similar results at shooting range. No, we talk about time when the bigger, stronger human being who can swing with more strength will always win, assuming that both fighters are equally skilled. Female soldiers are struggling with periods even in modern days, I can't imagine how bad would it be in medieval times.

Martin has a fascination with freaks, it's very telling when his idea of a super soldier is a dickless wonder

Do you understand the physiological differences between men and women?

If testosterone doesn't matter and women are equal to men then how come you roasties are seething every time some semi-professional male athlete instantly becomes worlds best after becoming a trannie.

Really not true tho. Wars aren't one on one. We're talking about Unsullied who resemble Spartans or Romans in their fighting tactics. Long spears, shields, tight formations and numbers. So the fighting in the field becomes much more about the training an army had, much less on the strength of an individual.

I really do, hence the part about 100 out of 1000 men, and 10 out of 1000 women. I'm taking the end result would be the same in large numbers.

dude, I'm an amateur Olympic weightlifter. I've been doing it as a hobby in my home gym the last few years. My lifts aren't that impressive but if I was a woman, for my weight class, I'd make it onto the national olympic team; and I don't even take roids

Greek hoplites were fucking ripped, they exercised all the time. There's a pasta about Socrates and how chad he and all the other ancient philosophers were

low test automatons > high test undisciplined savages who can think for themselves and disobey orders

Their strength is in the disciplined way they fight, no emotions, no compassion, no affection
It's the whole fucking point you absolute brainlet

>What good is an army of trannies?

Ask the United States of America.

>Female soldiers are struggling with periods even in modern days
To be fair, if a guy is in the middle of a long ass shootout in a war and really has to shit, he just has to shit his pants and that's it.

>Cutted

>casualties before any fighting even begins
Oh boy.

It seems like you think I'm arguing men and women are equal in terms of strength or physical potential.

I'm arguing a perfect soldier (that you're left with if you kill all the non-perfect ones) is the same regardless of gender. But also, it's much more economic and reasonable for your beginning pool to be all men, since you'll end up with more perfect soldiers.

How is that relevant to what I'm saying tho?

But it is. My t levels dropped recently due to overtraining/stress etc and i feel like a complete shit.

good for suicide missions

It's a fantasy show it ain't gotta make sense

question - HOW DOES TYRION FUCK? His dick must be like three inches. Do midgets have normal sized dicks?

Keep to the onions, user.

You can still fight after shitting your pants, thankfully

They wernt used as soldiers historically. They were used as slaves and servants.

>A penis is simply a bunch of tissue, and a dwarf's body has no problem growing tissue. This results in a dick that, quite frankly, looks just like any other. Our average size is five to six inches, just like taller guys. Only difference is, ours are on small frames and thus look way more impressive."

Oh being manlet has some uses

The actor has a wife and kids irl

In the books it's explained that they're not even that great as fighters and are only prized so highly because of their intense discipline. When you're in some eastern shithole where nobody knows how to make war properly, having a professional army that can perform a proper phalanx works wonders.

Why do Pakistanis get so mad about Anglos?

They were more than likely a bunch of swarthy 5'5" x 130 faggots

Watch Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (not the Disney version)

It’s all gone, it’s explicit in the books.

Fucking this. It's not that hard.

We have been over this. Their value comes from years of indoctrination and drilling giving them excellent moral and discipline. This gives them the advantage agianst other troops, especially when deployed in tight formation with spear lines.
However they are extremely vulnerable to equally disciplined troops, well motivated heavy infantry, as they lose in spear formation fighting, and can only carry light spears lacking in armor effectiveness. Additionally they are vulnerable to arrow fire due to light armor and small shields. This makes them poor frontline troops despite what they're used as.
But! The reason they're castrated isn't a military decision, it's a practical one. A single city state can't maintain the kind of indoctrination methods empires who used slave infantry did. If they tried it, the high 10:1 ratio of slaves to masters would lead to a revolt. So they have to harm their combat effectiveness in order to raise the army in the first place.

But without muscle mass, which they won't have because their balls got cut off before puberty, they'd get rekt by any guy that's decent at fighting

Then why do you have a beard, Jennifer?

Their advantage is also in numbers.

>they'd get rekt by any guy that's decent at fighting
>implying army vs army combat is determined by individual strength and skill
Yea thats why the Gauls always wrecked the Romans with their 6 inch plus height advantage?

kek

The vast majority of medieval troops are peasants who aren't even given armor or a sword and just go to war with their farm tools.

They're still able to produce adrenaline which is needed in combat.

I thought they were supposed limited elite troops, didn't Danny only start with 3,000 or so?

Testosterone doesn't exist on Planetos, it's magic.

Attached: george-rr-martin.jpg (620x413, 31K)

>Sack of Rome
based big-dick pagans

>Implying the average gaul farmer would be a better fighter than a professional soldier

But they won’t be the same, the male will have better muscles and threshold and be better able to utilize the training he received through it.

There is no contest there.

>but why wouldn't basic biology work?
Why does every last son of Robert Baratheon look exactly like the man, black hair, black eyes, strong build, regardless of partner? Is every single gene in his body a dominant one?
Magic supersedes biology.

Theres actually multiple types of castration
>no dick no balls
>dick no balls
>no dick with balls
The last is sposed to be the cruelest because there are still sexual urges with the ability to act.

I'm sure of the Romans all decided to chop their balls off when they were babies the Gauls would've shit on them. It would be like fighting a prepubescent boy.

Have babies

the seed is stronk

Are you saying you're faster than Florence Griffith-Joyner just because you're a male you absolute fucking imbecile? The difference between man and women don't work like that, Jesus fucking Christ. Not all men are better than all women in every physical contest. The best of the best will be men, but plenty of women will be in the top as well.

What is this onion business that keeps popping up today?

um hmm sweetie this is not okay

The weak ones were killed per training rules so the only left were exceptional ones that had an acceptable amount of muscle, bone strength, etc despite being eunuchs. Not to mention they drink a potion from childhood that makes them immune to pain.

lmao the roastie COPE
Professional female athletes compete on the same level as high school boys. In every olympic sport, men dominate by a significant margin.

Welcome to 4channel, user.

Attached: drink_up.png (928x608, 219K)

Friendly reminder that pic related is the average 4channer extolling the virtues of high testosterone.

Attached: averagepoluser.jpg (1279x712, 139K)

Kk. What good is an army of trannies?

With some training MOST men would be better than her. Men are considerably stronger and faster than women.

>no dick with balls, still urges with no ability to act
The Ultimate Nofap.

Attached: 1535707326233.png (431x485, 390K)

Don't forget that it's explicitly detailed in the books that they're a formation focused fighting force dedicated mostly to city defense.

For that kind of strategy you need strong unit cohesion far more than individually strong warriors.

>but plenty of women will be in the top as well
USMC tested male, female and mixed units, study gets posted on /k/ all the time. Top 20% of females performed as well as bottom 20% of males. Top 5% of females performed as well as the male average. There is no contest.

Why? He is right

I love how the /pol/ weenies never have a response for this image. It hits way too close to home for them.

how do eunuchs pee?

Attached: Smugsly.jpg (699x485, 31K)

No, pee comes from the balls you retard

Their whole point is that they are extremely disciplined and loyal, and keep formation no matter what. They are never described as particularly strong.

I think the just take their balls , not their dinguses, dingus.

Sibling rivalry

Just like neutering your dog is a good idea to make him obedient, an army of eunuch main asset is its total servitude

big biceps are useless in war, which is not wreslting

KEK it doesn't translate like this in french at all, in fact I don't even know how to translate it. It's so stupid and aggressive

>an army of eunuchs
>not bureaucrats

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x343, 13K)

They are not supposed to be strong warriors. They are however very useful in defensive formations because they have been taught since childhood to work together as one and never break rank. They have extreme discipline, they do not fear death and train all their life to fight which I imagine makes them formidable defenders. Most people buy and use them as guards for their estate and for their own protection. They may not be that strong, but they will probably be more than enough to protect an Essosi nobleman from most threats.

>MOST men can run a 100m in less than 10.49s
Absolute state of this fucking board.

Read books

how do i block tripfags?

Tire un coup

Well I can admit when I'm wrong. Can I have a link to the study please tho?

>>no dick with balls
dunno why but that sounds hilarious lmao

>muh test
fuck off dr. /pol/

It's not just about running fast. Troops in medieval times had to run/jog 10 miles a day with heavy equipment. Even the best women that could do this would have stress fractures and swollen ankles.

Women are just not biologically cutout for the physical demand of war.

I think it was a way of making soldiers who don't care if they live or die so, while not as strong as soldiers with balls intact, they could still be extremely skilled and disciplined beyond the point of reason.

...but it is

What the fuck is it with GRRM and castration and having tiny dicks anyway?

already explained in the books that they will never as strong as a normal man but have the unbreakable discipline stomped into them from adolescence

Read the fucking books if you want to know this shit, fuck, read the wikis

Attached: 8d1.jpg (392x347, 16K)

Oi m8 u wouldn’t be offerin an unloisenced genderphobic opinion there would ya lad?