Who here is still planning on seeing ep 9?

Who here is still planning on seeing ep 9?

Attached: star-wars-feature-vf-2019-summer-embed-05.jpg (2400x1631, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVIGp_B7rSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>titled "Star Crossed"

Reylos just keep winning. They don't even care anymore, they are going hard with the romantic Reylo questions in every interview. Feels good mang.

Not me

>They don't even care anymore, they are going hard with the romantic Reylo questions in every interview
they're only doing that so expectations can be subverted

Attached: star-wars-feature-vf-2019-summer-embed-02.jpg (1200x1632, 319K)

>subverting expectations

Yeah, by marketing Reylo as enemies fighting each other in the rain like in OP so when you see the movie they actually start passionately making out. Retard.

shoo shoo disney shill. no one cares about muh star wars

Attached: jwoi.png (413x410, 280K)

This cover is so romantikku. Them both in the desert with warm sunlight looking at each other.

The funniest part is Rey is the one who looks softer, whereas Kylo seems more withheld in his emotions.

Attached: D7LOJB2VsAMrACw.jpg large.jpg (2048x1383, 447K)

Disney's out to trick you again.
Do you know what should be done? Go to see the movie, watch the flashback scenes with the OT characters, then walk out and ask for your money back.

Attached: 1540594244605.jpg (536x558, 25K)

>the cover is literally JUST Reylo with Kylo being larger.

LMAOOO They don't give a FUCK anymore. We Reylo out here!

Attached: D4HUkgDUUAAtr1r.jpg (800x640, 88K)

>le NuWars is bad maymay

Me, because the first two movies were fine and I want to know how the trilogy ends.

Mentally ill. It is already confirmed he dies the villain and there is no romantic relationship as they are related.

I would love it if Rey is the one trying to reach out to Kylo this time, with him being undecided.

>Kelly Tran doing a quirky face

Is she even in IX? She wasnt in the trailer. She was only in TLJ because Rian Johnson had a crush on a frumpy asian back in middle school that metastasized into a weird, passive fetish in adulthood. JJ Abrams, for all his sins, has no such weakness.

Nope.
I don't think JJ can salvage anything meaningful out of the mess Rian left him.

I love how the Vanity Fair guys said the most important relationship in the trilogy is between Kylo and Rey and that their personal bond runs deeper than we could have ever known.

He also said on reddit that it was really clear they were keeping the Reylo stuff very close to the vest and that he hopes it's not tragic like Dany/Jon etc.

reylo is not going to happen

Attached: knights of ren.jpg (3000x2000, 959K)

>fighting in the rain all wet and dramatic

Yep, they're going to make out. Either way it's a very sexy way to frame a fight between to would-be lovers. It's so obvious it's not even funny.

Their "personal bond runs deeps" because she's a clone of his uncle, lmao.

Can't wait for the villain who lost twice already to lose a third time too. This will finally complete the "story arc" of this "saga"

Reylo being canon is only half the fun. The other half is watching delusional, pathetic antis seethe and post their delusional Reywalker theories.

It's going to be TLJ all over again, except this time Reylo actually stay together. Can't wait!

Attached: thelastjedi.gif (269x181, 2.33M)

I'll look at spoilers on Yea Forums and torrent it later. Did the same for GoT and Marvel movies

Attached: 1555043443424.png (499x477, 421K)

She’s a sith homunculus created by palpatine so that he can transfer his soul to her body and live on after Vader kills him. Kylo knows this but kept it from her because it’s too fucked up

I remember people joking about Star Wars becoming Twilight when TFA was first announced, but they turned out to be right. Both movies so far feel more like young adult novels, than Star Wars.

>tfw had this idea for SWIX to have a big water fight like I saw in Transformers The Last Knight in 2017 when Bee and Prime fought
>tfw they actually do it
What should I say? Thanks or write a copyright letter? This was my idea

Good or bad I’m going to see it and I’m looking forward to it.

wait for it on free to air tv
meh

>star wars got to the point where they copy fucking BAYFORMERS movies
How low can it get???

youtube.com/watch?v=jVIGp_B7rSY

Daisy has already publicly denied any Reylo connections. It’s never going to happen.

What are the chances the fight ends with them kissing?

>VF cover is just Reylo/Kylo
>Oscar Isaac and Daisy confirm Rey is a third-wheel in the "trio" and that it's mostly Finn and Poe off together being gay while Rey feels isolated because of her Force powers
>Reylo called the most important relationship in the trilogy
>Reylo confirmed for relating to each other again because of muh loneliness or something
>sexy fight in the rain
>romantikku meeting in the desert with warm tones
>compared to Han and Leia, star-crossed lovers etc.

ALL WE DO IS WIN

JJ BACK TO FINISH WHAT HE STARTED REYLO ENDGAME

Attached: 1514158299548.gif (500x355, 1.97M)

Very high.

No thanks. Also, no sure if data mine or repeating this bread but either way >>>/Out/

Reylos have been saying this trilogy is about Kylo and Reylo bond the entire time, so this is nothing new to us intellectuals.

Everyone else can throw their tantrums and be angry at themselves for being blind brainlets.

I'm so glad trio-fags are getting btfo.

>m-muh trio are the real main characters!

Except Poe only cares about Finn and Rey is a certified third-wheel that is separated from them and surprise! The only person who can really understand and relate to her is once again Kylo Ren.

I knew it was a bait and switch. I knew JJ wasn't stupid enough to try and make the movie about "Muh trio". Feels good to be right again. Can't wait for December for my Reylo/Kylo Ren movie.

She's literally a Luke Skywalker clone made from his severed hand. Her "parents" were just junk scavengers that found Palpatine's secret underground cloning facility on Jakku and accidentally activated her pod. They don't know what to do with her so they sell her to the junk trader. Her memory is fuzzy because she was still coming out of hibernation sickness essentially so she just remembers it as the people taking care of her leaving, thus believing them to be her parents. Kylo Ren couldn't piece the truth together any better so what he told her was true from a certain point of view, her parents were nobody (a cloning facility and a pair of junk traders that find her and don't want her).

No thanks.

THIS
Despite me being really into blacked.com I must say that Reylo is fantastic and I can't stop anal masturbation while thinking about it.

>"Kylo said my parents were worthless and i'm nothing, that means he loves me!"
reylo shippers lmao

Can't wait to see how this shit show ends

Source: Your ass

God, Kylo is so fucking hot. Thank you VF for this sexy rain photoshoot. If only his clothes fell off too.

>Mentally ill. It is already confirmed he dies the villain and there is no romantic relationship as they are related.

Attached: 1515985644422.jpg (387x437, 40K)

These psychos can't be reasoned with, but it doesn't matter, that really isn't happening anyway. He is completely committed to the dark side and she kills him.

Hmm, this looks familiar.

Attached: reyloepix.gif (500x207, 993K)

Reylo confirmed!

I hope Kylo proposes to Rey again in the rain. uwu! SO romanitkkuuuuu~

>These psychos can't be reasoned with, but it doesn't matter, that really isn't happening anyway. He is completely committed to the dark side and she kills him.

Attached: 1557846830961.jpg (976x914, 216K)

>both on a ship, but just a different kind

fucking kek Disney, not even subtle.

So if JJ is just going to deliver on all of the generic bland stuff he set up in the first one, why didn't he just direct all 3? At least there wouldn't have been as big of a backlash and there would have been a sort of overarching vision of the series.

We're really going to get a hot, wet makeout scene in the rain.

Fucking hell.

Attached: tumblr_pptbreG9sR1s7ahxu_500.gif (500x311, 1.64M)

def not missing the reylo experience

Did you see the outrage over the darth vader comic with the loony fan?

Me, only because I've seen all the others

Hollywood has been plucking ideas from the minds of more creative people for well over a decade now.

>desert setting
Imagine having unlimited resources for one of the most popular franchises ever for a movie that's going to be the final ending and conclusion of the storyline from way back in the 70s, only to film it in a fucking desert.
JJ is a fucking hack.

Attached: 1530628787554.jpg (1242x1359, 1.15M)

Total loss of interest. I don't even hope they fix it. I don't care at all anymore.

It's already confirmed there is also a jungle, swamp area, snow planet and then the ship sets with rain clearly from OP picture.

She didn't deny it, she just didn't agree with the premise of their relationship because she wanted to suck up to unimaginative purists crying about how wrong their relationship is.

Also you have completely ignored that she also said she would be more open to it if kylo improved himself.

Also it doesn't matter what Daisy thinks or says because this movie and story is NoT gonna be about her. It's about Kylo.

Also she's bitter and jealous that fans love Kylo Ren more than the "role model" Rey. And Adam Driver stole her "star" spotlight despite being a villain and having half the screentime as her.

That's fine and you're totally entitled to your opinion, however, please remember that regardless of how much you dilate you'll never be a real woman

I hate all Star Wars movies, so no.

Luke: "You're my hand? Now none of us has to be virgins!"

>Yea Forums ep9
cant wait.....

There are only one thing I still looking foward since epVII: Knights of Ren action figures. Their design is cool, one of the few in nuWars. Everything else is pure trash.

Yes, but it'll be the last Star Wars that I see in a theater unless it's a re-release of the originals or The Phantom Menace because the GoT people and Rian Johnson are just going to gay up SW. I'd skip a reissue of AotC, but then again maybe it'd be worth being around the crowd for the cringier scenes for the laughs.

LOOK I'M DOING COOL STUFF LIKE BOYS TOO

Attached: 1529235926947.jpg (1920x800, 692K)

Only through piracy.

that pic
>I hope they fuck

Attached: ujxwsn.png (359x384, 165K)

"just gonna get it over with" here. Thankfully, the theaters around me have a special on Tuesday where tickets are only $2.50, so prob gonna see it then. I've seen every Star Wars movie so far, so gotta close this shit out, but don't want to give disney money.

Thankfully, this is the jumping off point. No more after this. 'End of the Skywalker saga' and the end for a lot of 'fans'

I like Johnny Cash music.