Malcolm In The Middle Thread

So I think we can all agree he was the best character.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/daniel-von-bargen-attempts-suicide-hear-seinfelds-mr-kruger-tell-911-i-just-shot-myself-414734
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe most people are hal fans

Hal is great too for comic relief, but in terms of storylines and him always getting himself involved in schemes and trouble, Francis is the best. Not to mention the smoothest and coolest character by far.

It’s hard for me to like Hal now that I know he fiddled Dewy and Reese.

namefags are worse than /pol/posters
kys

reese seem okay these days

Hal > Francis > Dewie > Reese > Malcolm > Stevie > Lois

Same. when I watched it originally I thought he was the most unhinged, and in a lot of ways he was, but he really started coming into his own in later seasons. He found innate cooking ability and really dove into it, wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be the highest functioning of all the boys.

Yeah his cooking arc is great, he came a long way from the beginning. He could be a dick at times but he cared.

He protected them though

What torrent do I get?

wut if da dad from mitm was actually also heisenburg from breaking bad?? 0_o

Attached: 1546054498340.gif (205x210, 221K)

I think malcolm is the least liked character because he reminds you of what an arrogant asshole you can be. I love that most of his idea fire backwards hilariously though,

the best one

malcolm is the least liked character because he reminds you of what an arrogant asshole you can be

100% this. I used to like Malcolm more as a kid but now that I've been watching it again I realize it just reminds me of how arrogant, egotistical, whiny and condescending I could be as a teen/young adult and it makes me cringe. Though I do love how karma usually gets him in the end. And he does have some more tolerable episodes where he actually can be funny/insightful. I also love his relationship with Stevie and how Stevie don't take none of his shit.

>It's a Cynthia episode

Attached: 1558431324359.png (225x225, 71K)

I fucking love Francis's storylines with Spangler though at military school. That guy was a goldmine. Seriously.

Attached: DopeySardonicCaecilian-small.gif (300x225, 848K)

One of the funniest episodes was when that bitch jessica mindfucked Malcolm & Reese to thinking they were gay

ibtimes.com/daniel-von-bargen-attempts-suicide-hear-seinfelds-mr-kruger-tell-911-i-just-shot-myself-414734

>When the 911 operator asked why he tried to attempted suicide, according to the video he responded as follows:

>I was supposed to go to the hospital and I didn't want to, so I just shot myself, he explained, adding that he is a diabetic and not a good one and That they were going to amputate at least a few toes [at the hospital.]

>He went on to further describe his situation in excrutiating detail, and the 911 operator replied by saying, we're going to get you some help, Daniel, as he made painful groaning noises and waited for help to arrive at his home.

he's a filthy scientologist. not even the tom cruise kind.

Malcolm in the Middle is truly the American equivalent to The Brothers Karamazov.

milk time :)

Yes. Protection is important.

There have been rumours about what was going on during Malcolm in the Middle. not saying bryan is a kiddy diddler, but producers probably did something that has fucked the kids up permanently.

Everyone still pretends dewey is alive...

Attached: yes, Dewey is really dead.jpg (630x420, 104K)

MOVE THE OVEN MITS!

I want more info please. I loved this show. Some other guy memed about hal on top.

aside from episodes made 90% of old clips, what is the worst episode?

Elaborate pls?

dewey was raped during the filming constantly by the producers....he got raped so much he killed himself
frankie muniz is even worse...because he got raped but they basically did something to him that made him forget the filming of the show. he doesn't remember filming the show (or maybe he's just bulshitting and doesn't want to end up like dewey) . this also complicates the fact that he was one time in a dan Schneider movie....I can only imagine what this sick fuck did to him, or what did frankie saw...
the third thing, scientology might be involved with this. frankie is a scientologist, and his brother, real life brother, Danny Masterson, is a serial rapist. Frankie's actor may have been involved in this pedo shit...who the fuck knows

how did he miss?

Attached: bowling.jpg (1280x738, 158K)

It's weird how none of the kids appear in any shows anymore. Francis' last role was in 2014 and Reese and Dewey last appeared in 2010. Malcolm only appears in dancing shows and shit.

Hardcore.