How do we solve the zoomer problem Yea Forums? They're destroying Yea Forums

How do we solve the zoomer problem Yea Forums? They're destroying Yea Forums.

Attached: backpack-blog[1].jpg (890x606, 101K)

Fuck their moms

have sex

monkaS

Attached: images.jpg (243x208, 8K)

Ban capeshit

Who cares, we're on 4channel!

Attached: 1558369146790.png (3000x3000, 945K)

they already have. Look at /pol/

Attached: sjad1TX.jpg (937x1170, 84K)

Define zoomers

Zoomers aren't the problem they're the solution
Even in this situation he was completely dabbing and upstaging Queen boomer roastie Katy Perry

Fuck boomers

Attached: 1558212656829.webm (644x720, 497K)

You style on them with trips.

I guarantee you've never been on /pol/

without /pol/ influence Yea Forums would be reddit at this point

you now need an id, regardless of the country it could also be a passport or birth certificate to verify your age
the data is automatically deleted after it's confirmed

>come on bros 4channel is serious business!

Attached: 8447854870192.jpg (556x641, 80K)

born after 1996

RENT FREE

wtf i love reddit now

Like the flood of reddit refugees and every wave of e-mmigration before it, they're here to stay after stealing our memes, adopting whatever board culture is to their taste, and breeding our women. There is no going back.

Why do you keep posting my picture

/pol/ is reddit and these guys are zoomers from both

why do you have a trip on?

He needs to be important on the internet

Attached: 1558075425433.gif (404x347, 1003K)

>defending post 2016 reddit /pol/
You've either also not been there, or are delusional, or both

To style on you

Actually boomers destroyed /pol/

Attached: pol cringe.png (944x4013, 409K)

I have Styles Upon Styles bitch

What in the mega-fat fuck is the “zoomer problem”?

Pol is what brought in reddit and normalfags, look at the site usage statistics from 2016

We have women?

Doesn’t look like it.

zoom
zoom
zoom

It's sad to think that so many older people are on /pol/. I prefer to assume it's mostly just confused teenager going through some phase who are eventually gonna grow out of it. Not people past their 40s.

(male)

have sex, incel

POGGERS

Stop being a doomer, become a bloomer

Attached: bloomer.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I'm not defending it you spaz but /pol/ is hardly zoomers tier. Try browsing Yea Forums or /vp/ or Yea Forums and you'll see the difference. Don't just blame /pol/ for everything you don't like, it's retarded.

The QAnon larp was a mistake

Not even joking but if it werent for /pol/ autism and making everything about racewar this website would be even worse

>Pol
Yes user there were no redditors here before 2016.

banning every single one of these posters would be a start

Bite the pillow, boomer. We run dis shit now.

Okay, this is epic.

people keep blaming /pol/ for the problems of 4channel but Yea Forums is the one that keeps bringing fucking zoomers into the site. video games are a medium for children

Who runs the world? Girls!

Quote people, you coward.

>based zoomers are /pol/acks

Maybe there's hope for the future after all.

I wasn't responding to anyone faggot

FUCK BOOMERS

Attached: 1540137599764.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

redditors have been coming here since the inception of Yea Forums. Before the election there was Gamergate, the Fappenning, the GOT invasion, etc.

>child opinions
Thanks for sharing that you're too young and dumb to have learned anything meaningful
Go regurgitate a sociology textbook to impress one of your retarded professors

Sneedmer (Formerly Chuckmer)

Le based Xd

/pol/ attracted actual weirdos from ironic posting and it consists primarily of said weirdos now

Reddit's been obsessed with us since at least 2008.

Go share stories about how you're going to kill all the niggers and kikes when the day of the rope comes, loser. I'm sure it will impress someone worth impressing.

I never though i was actually talking to WW2 survivors when i visited /pol/

No they brought in 1 subreddit that is nothing like the mainline site stop lying.

Fucking BASED.

based

Traffic on Yea Forums peaked during the 2016 election, and that’s also when /pol/ became the most frequented board. Also phoneposters increased during that same time period. You can try to deny it all you want, /pol/ is the most zoomer infested board on the website.

>It's sad to think that so many older people are on /pol/.
They got chased away, I think, when the Qanon threads were invaded. They went off to infinitechan.

>implying you can stop us
The future is now, old man.

zoomers are based, it's the boomers who keep dragging everything down

you are unironically a newfag
Yea Forums always had a reddit problem since 2008
a lot of anons have reddit accounts,

the thing is the reddit "narwhal bacon quirky attitude" isnt fully adopted here thanks to /pol/ with obvious exceptions like Yea Forums

lol imagine being a zoomer

>the most racemixed and rap-addled generation in history is based
I don't think so

And they're all zoomers. Imagine taking /pol/ seriously

Sadly true.

you are not even a /pol/lack, fagot

Attached: 1525713586702.jpg (1000x1272, 193K)

Based. I avoid that shithole at all costs

his opponents must quake in fear at his terrifying war dance.

Attached: gaydar 1.jpg (346x288, 48K)

Yea Forums was counter culture to reddit well before /pol/ got big. /pol/ doesn’t help do shit except attracts normalfaggot zoomers as well as redditors.

pay for tyrone and pablo´s welfare
dont forget our debt ;)

Freaking based.

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 210K)

It’s true to you because you’re a zoomer and that’s the real sad part.

uh no
reddit is counter-culture to Yea Forums

The only answer is Sneed.

Attached: 1558545525779.jpg (1024x769, 447K)

>Reddit is counter-culture
>When you get removed from visibility or banned if you go against the herd
????????

the only way to save Yea Forums is to abandon Yea Forums. the community has been under endless summer for 10 years now

It's been under endless summer since 2006-7, thanks to Yea Forums raids. But I guess the other option was becoming an incestuous echo-chamber like SA.

old Yea Forums was a cringefest, i was there.
>/pol/ doesn’t help do shit
it has waaay more freedom than reddit and similar sites, remove /pol/ call them racists etc and Yea Forums would become reddit,
internet needs /pol/ we have a shitton of places like reddit

No one wants to admit it, but many of the worst posters are the ones who have been here the longest and suffered extreme brain rot. You know who you are.

Attached: 1524123177991.jpg (707x682, 74K)

/pol/ and Yea Forums are fly traps for the rest of the board. They need to exist to keep newcomers and the worst people contained there.

I think I disagree. It depends on what you think by "longest". I'm 100% sure that posters from before 2008 and 2009 hate spamming memes and ironic shitposting and would rather just discuss topics normally and have fun in ways that aren't embarrassing. If you mean people from 2011 and onwards, then yeah, it's because they started it.

This is true. /pol/ may have become worse than it used to be, but it is still the vanguard that keeps this site from turning into reddit shit.

based

Boomers are shit... zoomers are shittier. Truth be told every generation after the one born in the 50´s is shit. This includes all of us. Sadly our only option is to make due with what we have. On the positive side this means that we shouldn´t care about the future any more, the future is lost. Focus on the present, follow your dreams and let the next generation burn. They are beyond saving at this point.

you

Anyone else pull down their boxer-briefs and pants and hold their butt up while they shake it so their penis and balls bounce between their inner thighs? It's a tickly feeling.

There’s no solving it. Just like the millennials took over Yea Forums from the gen x oldfags, so too will the zoomers

I’m glad zoomers are causing millennials so much pain

Boomers created generational politics and now the millennials are acting just like them

Nah. TD was chemo for /pol/ during Trumps rise to the golden throne.
/pol/ started TD, sure. But as with everything reddit it became like that pic, a place to farm karma by thinking instead of washing in the shower, making stupid cakes, clothes and going outside to do photo-ops to post for (you)'s.
It was the same shit that happened to KiA, albeit on a much larger scale this time, and a bit quicker. It just attracts the tryhards and actual retards, /pol/ is filled with the slightly less retarded, and the more retarded who couldnt abide by reddit rules.

/pol/ was the biggest board way before that. As far as the 2016 election goes, you'd have to be a retard to believe that only the shekel worshipping thedonald crowd came to Yea Forums. Plenty of curious leftists, interested to see the place were "right-wingers" gather about and seeking to politically correct, also came. If stats are given, I'd imagine far more leftists came here than right-wingers. Thedonald is just a small enclave on reddit and even they are pretty liberal.

if you're not a boomer, nor millennial or zoom what are you?
I literally don't know what's between boom and mill, is it Y?

>Generation of children is beyond saving, just cause

all the kids doing that "dance"....they are all white. always white

it's a problem that's fixing itself due to whiteys having fewer and fewer children every year....just wait...

Gen Z. Worst generation of them all.

Just let them destroy it themselves, shouldn't be too difficult. Most boards are already dead.

Gen X* sorry, fuck, my millenial rotten brain.

Take your meds gramps.

You talk like you're 50 years old, are you one of the election boomers?

Sneed is too based to be anti zoomer

>spongebob
>anti zoomer

whomst is that absolute semen demon on the right

All fucking mass quoters must fucking hang

God damn Adam Sessler got WRECKED

why was this taken

U talk like a gay and ur shits all le retarded

Winter is coming

>Newfag revisionists want to think that /pol/ was just being ironic until the evil neon nazis showed up and took it all seriously
Topkek

Attached: 1557217856557.png (500x375, 250K)

Don't blame them for being golems, I blame it on the parents.

What are niggers doing again? Oh right, they're shooting and raping and having abortions. But damn that flossing though

zoomers didn't kill Yea Forums

something else did,
and I dont want to say it because it'll trigger 90% of the board because they're fucking tourists from 2012/2013

fucking faggots

Attached: haha no.gif (270x200, 929K)

That would only create more zoomers though, worsening the problem

Attached: the_contradiction.jpg (933x933, 80K)

What was the last good era here?

Attached: 1554425635207.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

People shit all over 2016 ledditors, but it was 2014 GamerGate/Fappening that really opened the floodgate for normalniggers and SRS BUSINESS politicsfags.

lol

>TFW you've been posting on Yea Forums long enough to go from newfag to shitposting about newfags to rolling your eyes as your newfags complain about new newfags
I have completely wasted my life.

What comes after zoomers?

the era from when I was a kid

>trying to solve problems on 4chinz
Everytime a thread like this is posted, a part of me dies.

The end.

Unless we can get some mods who rangeban phonefags, it's not.

Attached: phoneposter_scum.png (500x560, 211K)

Some, but not all. Again, something significant came by in 2012 and then got out of hand in 2013.
Also in 2011 some refugees from one of the boards on Yea Forums that should have never existed came over here and shat up the catalog even more with their nonsense, furthering the faster post count.

Slower Yea Forums was best Yea Forums. Aka 2010\11 at the latest.
Also this thread is full of LARPing faggots.

>destroying Yea Forums
That's like pissing on a turd you are about to flush.

Finally, something to look forward to.

There are those who are outsiders to all other media, all others are normies.

Lurking and posting time will never change that.

You are part of the problem.

Chaotic good is the nature of this site, that's why your finalist attitude is foreign.

Now on social media you've got Early Zoomers posting childhood nostalgia for the 2007-2012 era. This feels really weird, 2007-2012 used to be widely considered the "downfall into shit era".

Attached: 1549055020346.jpg (740x892, 110K)

thats hardly mass quoting

The bane cancer

We're just gonna kill them
We're just gonna kill them

Cringe. Where's Mike Tyson's dance when you need him?

>boomer becomes pink wojak
FUCKING BASED

> implying TD is more related than pol
> implying anything is more retarded than pol.

Lol

Get some new material

the future is now old man
>flosses away

>would be

Your time is over old man * dabs

Kek, this one can stay.

Have gay sex

i dare you to even find a definition of "zoomer" that people agree on

The Internet was a mistake

people that i dont like who are younger than me

ANELE

[spoilers]Zoomers are incredibly insensitive to PC norms and even quite reactionary.[/spoilers]

>people who were 12 when trump was elected are now old enough to post on Yea Forums

Attached: 0_British-Royals-attend-Crathie-Church-Balmoral-Scotland-UK-19-Aug-2018.jpg (615x409, 37K)

It's both. Unless it's a new show or movie, people who have spent all day every day here for years have long exhausted the topics they're willing to discuss that isn't, like you said, spamming memes and ironic shitposting. A lot of these posters admittedly stopped watching movies and shows years ago but still come here out of habit. Claiming there's some drastic difference between people 8 years on the board and 10 years is just silly.

All zoomers have hot moms for some reason

Kek

zoomers are fine. poltards and incels should be gassed en masse tho.

seething

>n-no please zoomer chad, don't fuck my wife

Fuck you

cope

seethe

/pol/ is literally 100% reddit you degenerate nufaggot

the scaleless

Trump was elected 6 years ago? Time flies.

Found the redditor

>there are NPC zoom zoom /pol/lacks ITT right now

Attached: 1539712443318.png (719x448, 390K)

Cant even draw a beard properly, you sloppy trannies.

Flood the board with older movies and tv shows

I always forget the fucking end. Absolutely based

So he can search his own posts in the archives and masturbate, defeating the purpose of an anonymous website

>everyone who disagrees with me is a tranny

Attached: 1556960963013.jpg (3264x1836, 1.96M)

>tfw you get called a npc cringe and bluepilled janny boomer
worst feeling in the world

Finally a post I aggree on.

Formerly male

Both are pretty self righteous so who cares

sneed

What do they watch anyway, outside of mcu and letsplayers ?

Damn, millenials really are pathetic. But what can you expext of the generation that always pushed for LGBT approval, one night stands, diversity and safe spaces.

I will do no such thing, you fucking nerd

What if we made it so you get banned if your comment doesn't include nigger?

Attached: 1558026923855.gif (241x200, 135K)

based, only seething goytoys would disagree

the stacy of your fellow millennials classmates

shit the fuck up nigger

no, you should fuck the zoomers.

Yes, just like that, you nigger.

nigger. if I wanted you open in would have just farted considering that holds more merit