Chernobyl

What are other movies and tv shows that can be used to subconsciously condition young white americans to love or be curious about Russia?

Attached: 67D4B1D5-3B4F-4563-B3DF-DD5981E7CEE4.jpg (960x1440, 185K)

>to love or be curious about Russia?
>Chernobyl
and how exactly the greatest technological catstrophy in history made you love Russia you asswipe?

Any kind of emotion makes people closer to the subject you piece of shit cyka blyad.

yes but I don't see what's to love about that.

Subconsciously not consciously. You may be consciously masturbating to good story, but subconsciously you now have an emotion that connects you to “Great Russia”, when you get older right before going to pension from your job in CIA, you decide to take a bribe from russian operative and help russians to further destroy USA. It was such a good story, they struggled didn’t they. I feel like they are my kind of people.

>you now have an emotion that connects you to “Great Russia”
wrong. i have a connection to a russian character. do you think the same about european, american, asian movies?

The only thing I "love" about Russia and other post-communist states is this bleak and somewhat eerie atmosphere of Khrushchyovka neighborhoods. I don't know why but they give me a mixture of feelings that I can't quite explain, I find them both comfy and depressing.

Attached: 1557656291337.jpg (2560x1920, 955K)

They sure were progressive and emancipated in the soviet union! Fuck cishet white americans.

Gorky Park.

Even better you are now russian in this tv world.
European american asian movies are not peddled this hard on Yea Forums.

For me it’s Russian ballet and theater. Makes sense that such a dystopian shithole country would have an incredible talent for escapism through the arts

East German architecture. Visit Berlin for that.

>what is game of thrones
>what is the terror
>what is sopranos
>what is lost?
etc etc
eat shit and go back to r*ddit

This show is mostly a caricature of big bad meanie Russia. It’s embarrassing how obvious the SJW pandering and Western propaganda is in it. The real cause of Russiaboos is the actual history and culture of it that people will inevitably read about. This show tries its best to damage it.

autism

If your theory holds true, I guess Hollywood says a lot about the state of its home country.

Shit tier opinion from a tripfag. Shocker. Go bitch about wanting shitty Russian accents you maggot.

I'm in!!!

Attached: 1557652625841.jpg (492x452, 36K)

Stay asshurt anglocuck. Remember always that you don’t have a history or culture.

t. buttblasted ivan

Didn’t they teach you how to not get triggered. Your obsession with shit is worrying. How much shit do you consume in Russia?

Good job Polly. Here’s a cracker.

>triggered
?

yes but what other choice they had? They need as large audience as possible, thus they pander the stereotypes and cliches, succumbing to what most westerners think of Russia. This is a totally Hollywood style tv-show where real people act and think like characters from hollywood films. Why? Because it's easier to digest when you see well known arechetypes created and developed by hollywood. That's why they insert completely fictional characters, fictional situations and what not which is disgusting. They did a great job recreating what Soviet union looked like, the show is very detailed I'll give it that but still this is inherently dihonest and manipulative piece of product that continues to delude its viewers.

>make a series about soviet russia, showing how the authorities are inept cowards and don't care about the citizens
>RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA

/pol/ just spilling blue pills all over the place.

>/polyps/
>making sense ever

the americans

fukushima is literally worse and i dont see how people are hating on japan

dude I don't fucking care. don't (you) me

>entire show about the failures of communism and the orwellian hellworld of communist states
>THEY'RE BEING CONDITIONED TO LOVE RUSSIA

take it to twitter

you are positively retarded if you think that inquiring about a subject automatically leads to identification with said subject. that's pretty much the same mentality that prevailed in europe during the dark ages. ''oh no if we teach the people to read, maybe they'll question our authority''. how does it feel to be 500 years behind the times?