H-how does she know?

Attached: youre-a-boy-whos-never-been-with-a-girl-ate.jpg (1082x1080, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OrS5Ym6vzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

incels give off bad vibes

its her magic power

Incels are noticeably whiter and usually have very unkept hair.

Women can literally smell virginity on males. Biology is an incredible thing.

Everyone knows user, and we laugh, we laugh a lot.

You can see it in a person's eyes

/thread

what's it feel like to be with a woman?

Femcels too. I cant stand fat ugly bitches who never get laid.

fire and blood

Lol look at that chin

Is that how Sansa know Bran’s dick don’t work?

his female repulsion aura

>Her and Kit Harrington got married

I guess Jon Snow got his happy ending after all

If they’re willing to call Bran, Bran the Broken what do they call Sansa?

Sansa the used?
Sansa the Broken In?

The Queen in the Norf ye bastard

>Sansa the Broken In?
kek

you just know

the queen who bent

it's his walk, it always gives virgins away

Because hes a manlet.

Very true. I can fit in with most guys and not thought of as too weird. But whenever a girl is part of the group they always give me the same look of mild disgust, they know what I am and they are going to rub my face in it. Bitches.

Attached: 1547395708209.jpg (1179x1179, 124K)

>swn bully your tiny 7" northman cock
Why is this allowed lads ?

if ygritte cornered you and said that to your face, how would she react after you got boner?

Attached: 1466002908122.jpg (234x215, 5K)

wouldn't it be weird if her family was your ancestors lord irl

Do you think Bobby made a few extra stops up norf when he was making the 8?

cells

women know intuitively

Honestly not that much. Buy a whore, you'll realize sex in general is way over hyped.

>tfw when you'r a 24 yrs old virgin and girls instinctivelly know it.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x362, 1020K)

The grandmaesters told them that anything below the torso is no longer functioning so do the math.

Probably the way he walked

Jon didn't have virgin walk or virgin voice. It was kind of implausible that Jon was a virgin given that he was a total Chad who hung out with the notorious cocksman Theon Greyjoy.

salty milk and coins

The explanation given early on in the show is that because he himself is a bastard, he's been afraid of ever causing another bastard and making him live that life as well.

same, but if you start looking at women as sexual objects
>muh objectifying
then they know, I started to notice this on other dudes too.

Attached: niceguys.jpg (558x743, 44K)

SLAG IN DA NORF!

Attached: Sophie3.webm (480x600, 262K)

Are you 12? Seriously. You don't magically change voice and walking style because you masturbated with a vagina. Please don't say something like that in public, you'll look like a complete retard.

This is true for me, but I've still fucked.

What are the chances that Kit Harrington was an incel IRL and married this bongo because she was unironically the first woman who ever touched his private parts?

He has male model good looks and has been surrounded by art hoes his whole life. Dude lost it when he was like 16.

Someone’s been spending too much time looking at Reactorchan.

It's a confidence and self-respect thing, you wouldn't get it

Nah, he was fucking before Leslie

Attached: kit-harington-7-eleven-13.jpg (817x1222, 294K)

Jesus christ she can't dress for shit.
Those "shoes" are literal criminal offence.

Attached: cooouuugh.jpg (1471x1060, 52K)

Point was that since she lived with savages she expected every male to mount her immediately after she gave any kind of hint.

You could still milk his prostate for sperm.

She looks like she took a shit in the car.

this

She doesn't. She just knows no one will want to touch a crippled autist.

it feels normal. like, the rest of your life is wrong or something and nutting in pussy is the only right thing youve ever done

I feel so bad for manlets. Kit has a 9/10 face and a great fashion sense, and he still had to date 6/10 chubby white girls

Leslie is beautiful, rich, old money with a title and a castle. Kif hits the jackpot.

Sansa the Dog Mounted Wolf.

HOW WOULD I FUCKING KNOW THAT

Attached: 1546622435386.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>incels give off bad vibes

Jon is a V-cel. Incels are incels that can't get laid even though they want to because they are disgusting, they aren't disgusting because they are virgins.

Desirable guys who are virgins because they chose to be is even more attractive then chads who are active -- women sees v-cels as a challenge. Why do you think Father-What-A-Waste is a thing?

She's also a Tory, which is pretty based

i got that reference user you are not alone

have sex

Huge anxiety and discomfort, 15 seconds of pleasure, followed by embarrassment and shame.

>You know nothing Jon Snow
>Also, have sex
He was volcel, took an oath
>Pic-related

Attached: 1558305427061.png (661x306, 88K)

Based and Scotpilled

When all these whores notice that we don´t look at them just like another piece of meat, they get suspicious.
Then some virgins actually listen to what they say or evenl put them on pedestals and you have a literal invisible virgin shield.

Eventually you´ll find out it´s a blessing instead of the curse you believe it to be.

Attached: 1551532849777.jpg (300x222, 9K)

how?

Fuck this. I'm getting major plastic surgery done to turn my face into a Chad face. I will also quit all hobbies after work to focus on lifting.

This, every guy I talk to always assumes I have a gf. Not women, they can smell the virginity and give me distance.

Not a virgin but it's been a while. I know they can smell it on me. How does one break the cycle?

>The Nights Watch guards the Wall
BRAVO GRRM

Attached: 1557770971847.png (933x768, 627K)

Something chances inside you when you lose your virginity. For once, you have been ”good enough”. Of course being good enough also depends on the quality of the girl, but still you have made that mark. Women feel this chance from how freely you act.

women can smell a virgin a mile away.

have sex you incels.

Because women can smell inexperience...like dog shit.

Never.
I´d rather cut your dick&fake tits of than let any of the filthy whores near me.

Based Volchad
Cringe Femcel

Massive pressure to perform

Lmao don't bother, you'll hate yourself for the rest of your life. You'll probably have to start a whole new life because no will respect you post surgery.

Your insecurity won't go away after a nosejob. Why do you think people keep getting plastic surgery to the point where they look like a doll? It's Never enough

It's amazing and all of you are missing out big time. I honestly feel bad for virgins, knowing that nobody finds you attractive enough to fuck must be the most soul crushing existence.

To all of you saying it's overrated. Get more experience, your'e doing it wrong.

You have to start hitting on them again in order to get your hunger going. Soon you will be wanting women for real and then it’s go time.

This was Rose Leslie's childhood home:

Attached: Wardhill Castle in Aberdeensh (Rose Leslie childhood home).jpg (962x723, 100K)

dubs means truth

Nobody respects me now anyway because I'm fucking ugly.

>Desirable guys who are virgins because they chose to be is even more attractive then chads who are active

In fact, Dany dumped an attractive Chad for Jon.

I think it's more that they're used to most males trying to get in their pants at any given time, so if you're not actively trying to fuck her it sticks out.

sex with a hooker is not the same

If more normalfags told us the truth we wouldn’t hate you.

It's less about how it feels to be with her and more about how it feels to be yourself afterward. There's no bigger confidence booster that exists

>discord trannies telling anyone to have sex

i havent talked to a woman in years other than my wife

It's alright. Can be fun but also can be rather blah. There is a reason why frequency of sex decreases the longer a couple have been together; novelty is a huge part of the appeal.

Normies love to overrate anything romantic because they want to broadcast that they do, in fact, have sex (i.e. they are normal and trustworthy people).

LOL. You do know her father lost the castle last year, right? And there is no "old money" there, because he's just a clan chieftan? And it's basically a house, because "castle" is a loose term in the UK.

She doesn't get her father's title, by the way. Old school titles like his pass down father to son. Her older brother gets it.

She is pretty though. So you got one thing right.

Kit's father, by the way, is a baronet. Which is a better title than Rose's father. And it's just as meaningless.

Attached: Scottishcastle.jpg (287x175, 8K)

I bet she loves that the Tory party kicked her father out because he owes so much in council taxes. Her father is basically a dick.

imagine actually believing the nonsense in this thread

yikes

partake in intercourse

>Holy shit, Brienne, youre a virgin! Youve never laid with a man... or a woman.

Attached: t.png (1000x750, 1.05M)

holy shit, this is 100% true, i dont even know how they do that. They just feel it

people who believe this shit probably believe in no singles policy

And you can rent it for your vacation, it's an AirBnB now.

Of course it is.
Just higher breeding doesn´t pay the bills.
Why the fuck do you think she had to turn to fucking acting in the first place.
Literally the profession a smidgen above prostitution for most of her family line´s existance.

because she is acting and saying what some faggot wrote

>Literally the profession a smidgen above prostitution for most of her family line´s existance.

Well, acting is more respectable in Britain than US, because it's more theatre than Jewlywood casting couch.

>rose leslie
>chubby
>6/10

nigger she's probably the bet looking woman I've ever seen in television. It's wierd because most british women are ugly but the ones with noble blood are hot as fuck.

>It's wierd because most british women are ugly but the ones with noble blood are hot as fuck.
that's because they have a fucked class system and the vikings took all the attractive women save a handfl

It's a shame because I love chicks with the accent but then you look at them at 90% of them are ugly slag whores caked in makeup.

Bags of sand

I'm not talking about Rose, who's very beautiful, I'm talking about the girl he's pictured with there, who he was fucking before Rose

How do i get a gf?

>nigger she's probably the bet looking woman I've ever seen in television.
calm down there

Just be yourself

bend the knees

disgusting. fucking kill silver spooned cunts

Attached: tfw (2).png (662x967, 23K)

Stop eating sugar. Work out even if just pushup situps for 20 minutes a day. Read about history, science, gardening, anything every day (just round out your knowledge) and you will be more confident in conversation. Listen to the girl. Remember what she says. Be brave and ask her to a movie. Try again if she says no. Remain cool if girl is not into you. They talk.

How to get a boyfriend as a girl: don't be morbidly obese

he also managed to bring the family together again, fucking based

Attached: kit-rose.png (942x275, 219K)

They all know

How come Jon never got his dick wet while he lived in Winterfell? He is attractive and being the bastard of the Warden of the North would probably get you pussy even if you are Hodor.
Was he afraid of having a bastard or what?

They literally explain it in the show. He almost fucked Ros

>what's it feel like to be with a woman?
Annoying.They smell off, are irritating and pussy isn't really that good to cuck(anal is better).
Also they are literally dumbest whiny creatures in the universe and will start annoying you immediately.

I fucked over 150 women so "have sex" isn't going to work here

The physical appearance of british """people""" is starting to make a lot more sense to me now

Attached: norf fc.png (1910x859, 316K)

I envy this people who can trace their roots down a gajillion generations, even if it's just an interesting bit of trivia and nothing more.
All my great-grandparents were immigrants from like 9 different european countries and I'm lucky to know their names.

This. You can always tell

Isn't being a virgin highborn lady rather prized?
Jaime even knew she was a maiden. He fucking lost his hand protecting her maidenhood. God I hate D&D.

cope

They can tell by body language and how you talk to them that you've never been intimate with a woman.

As a follow up, Men who aren't virgins have a been there done that attitude

Its fucking true. No matter how cool you try to act, it stands out like a flashing neon sign. Fuck this gay earth

>you need experience to get a job
>you need a job to get experience
what a gay planet

Might have something to do with him being part of an organisation where they take vows to never have sex.

Anyone who isn't a retard gets laid before taking the black or just sneaks off to the closes brothel, Jeor Mormont even said he knows they do but looks the other way.

This, women can sense a virgin a mile away.

Just get a shitty job so you have experience instead of trying to become CEO of a multinational company with 0 experience and a complete lack of charisma and self-confidence.

She doesn't know that, she literally mocks him for not being allowed to have sex.

same experience here

>Very true. I can fit in with most guys and not thought of as too weird. But whenever a girl is part of the group they always give me the same look of mild disgust, they know what I am and they are going to rub my face in it. Bitches.
It's probably the creepy looks and sideways glances that you give them.

What't the equivalent of a shitty job for women?

Have sex

I beg to differ.

You're either physically diminutive or your body language/speech are submissive.

Faking confidence goes a long way. All you have to do is imitate higher value men.

i haven't talked to anybody in 5 years.
aside from family.

Sam finds a secret in an ancient book...

She's cute.

I agree with you, but everyone at that table knows theres a difference between "The first Female Knight" and other women.
The most surprising thing to them probably was that she wasnt a dyke

A landwhale or an old hag, just anyone who is desperate enough to fuck whoever shows any interest in them.

It's... there's this person, this whole other person. And you're wrapped up in them and they're wrapped up in you. And you... for a little... for a little while, you're more than just you. You're... I don't know. I'm not a bleeding poet.

Attached: 3ED7DDDC-DE34-4349-BE87-03E785B0AB1E.jpg (950x534, 69K)

t. never had sex

>nigger she's probably the bet looking woman I've ever seen in televisio
shit taste

Attached: Untitled.png (514x498, 418K)

Catelyn Stark wasn't bad for a woman her age

Awful taste

2/10

Not true for me, i'm a literal incel and everyone assumes i'm sexually active. When a girl shows any interest in me and i'm unable to reciprocate she gets mad like i'm doing it on purpose.

>LOL. You do know her father lost the castle last year, right? A

Yikes. I heard that castles are super expensive to maintain.

U forgot frogfu

Cat was supposed to have milkers that made someone regret having been weaned though, that was in the book where there was a bedding for Ned and Cat, but TV Cat said Ned forbid it.

lmao sure kid

fixed

Attached: revised.png (586x413, 329K)

Lacking lancel on tier B.

>a chart so wrong that it has to be bait
2/10 at least you tried

And?

Attached: 1558278502097.png (300x300, 122K)

no lancel on this shitty tier list. how about some jojen.

can anyone name the new girl?

Attached: Untitled1.png (588x410, 367K)

sex is way overrated, love isn't

No such thing as an incel, but you're right. There's a general social awkwardness that's really hard to miss and I know because I'm one

FTFY

Attached: SSS.png (508x489, 418K)

>Faking confidence goes a long way.
Terrible advice. This is what most people do, and most people are worthless idiots, precisely because they can't find value outside of social affirmation.

lmao you just took all the d tier girls and put them in b tier

ps natalie tena is gorgeous

Attached: 49e3e6701883174cda4f64b9d232309e.jpg (800x422, 35K)

where the fuck is missandei.

Sansa the Broken In, Broken In Rough you mean

What did Ygritte mean by this?

Attached: 1477112181368.webm (1080x580, 1.73M)

i think she wanted us to spill seed

Sansa the circumcised

And what if they give you a shit reference after you inevitably jump ship to a better job as soon as possible?

ygritte that low
lancel on the list at all

But Jon is a voluntary virgin. The Nights Watch requires no sex.

>nigger she's probably the bet looking woman I've ever seen in television
you know dany is in the same show right?

Attached: dany.jpg (640x558, 18K)

You faggots better not be fucking with me

Attached: 1537919803201.jpg (752x816, 72K)

they're not, its true

>eyup jon snow av seen ya looking at mi piss flaps ya dirty bugger, fancy a shag? a won't tell ya mates...

>he doesn't know
have sex lmao

>Lancel on the list but not Loras
But why user? Loras was an actual gay boi.

Can they tell even if I'm /fit/ and take care of myself in general? Do I just walk around with large flashing neon sign above my head that says virgin on it that magically disappears when I have sex?

What type of creature is this?

Attached: You deserve rape - MERKELED.jpg (500x308, 49K)

An Italian from New Jersey

>tfw when you’re 24 years old and sneed and everybody chucks it

it's micro-expressions you don't realize you make

Women can detect them

his mating dance was really awkward

My day is ruined for having gazed upon such filth.

Attached: Sweden feels the diversity!.png (603x554, 46K)

>I DUN WAN ET, NEVUH AV

>Magaery and Arya in the same rank
What kinda FUCKED UP list is this?

you're an incel because you are a creepy, socially inept and boring faggot who nobody wants to be around. this is what the women are reacting to not your virginity.

if you don't believe me just pay for a hooker and observe how absolutely nothing changes for you.

>even if you have sex you'll still be a virgin who needs to have sex
damn

If you're not the type that likes being around people a lot it is very stressful.

"have sex" is about being a person who others want to fuck, not actually fucking. that is irrelevant.

the absolute state of trannies
lmao go dilate you mad fag

are you ok?

i am, are you tho or are you killing yourself soon

can you calmly explain to me why are you talking about trannies and dilating out of nowhere? i am really confused

its aight tranny, youll stop feeling this pain soon

Only virgins hesitate in the face of sexual advances. Sexually active men are either a Yes or a No.

i still don't see why would i be a tranny or why you keep talking about trannies but if this shit makes sense to you then go ahead and enjoy

>tfw almost everyone is a virgin again after they turn 50
fuck life

go dilate

what if you lose it at 17 and then become a Yea Forums neet that lost all confidence and purpose in life in your early 20s
are you a virgin?

>are you a virgin?
An honorary virgin maybe.

no, thanks. you should explore this obsession of yours though.

I wish I could have lost my virginity to a chick like this one instead of just lying and pretending I'd done it before

just remember you can end it whenever you want

The hound said he heard she was broken in rough lmao

Holy shit you guys are fucking retarded. He voluntarily joined a prison camp and made an oath to remain celibate for the rest of his life. He's been with a naked woman and did nothing. He's the exact opposite of an incel.

Attached: kit harrington jon in sunglasses.jpg (670x767, 71K)

yeah, it's called volcel and it's still pretty retarded - although maybe both of those chicks could likely be disease ridden

5/10

honestly if you're a decent looking guy and your shit is mildly together and you go on tinder saying you're a virgin I'd almost guarantee some bitch would try to fuck you - probably some cougar or whore ass college girl

Sorry Pauly, it's true

>what if you lose it at 17 and then become a Yea Forums neet that lost all confidence and purpose in life in your early 20s

THIS IS ME

i'm so sick of this virgin or normie/chad dichotomy
>if you'd have sex a girl can sense it
ye within a certain timeframe maybe

after all these years my mind has reverted back to virginism, I'd like my badge back.

>we are the shield that guards the realm of MEN

LIFT
NOFAP
STUDY SELF IMPROVMENT

basically SIG
you guys do /SIG/ here on Yea Forums?

if not go to /pol/ they are always right anyway

Attached: 1507527816452.jpg (1024x683, 123K)

>not doing something you don’t want to do is retarded
Explain

based satan telling whats real

diversity is our strength.
take you ignorance to pol

because having sex is the reason we exist and turning down a good looking woman is stupid

It's not "bad" vibes, it's just inexperience and silliness maybe. There's nothing bad about being a virgin and anyone agreeing with this is fucking stupid.

Bad pussy is my wife.

Attached: f46eb9805603345b6eab3c82e4079173.jpg (2332x3297, 1.76M)

When?

Would women know if it was your first time having sex? It's n-not possible, r-right?

Attached: 1498666140024.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

s-urely not ahah

Attached: 1473096152964.jpg (250x228, 5K)

The average fuckboi.
Beware esteemed 'cels, your worst enemy.
He´ll do anything even for some shitty pussy.

She's fine, I've seen worse.

my worst nightmare

If you come in under a minute, they will usually assume you're a virgin, although of course that isn't a hard and fast rule.

Also, if your gf asked if you were a virgin, would you lie?

Women can smell it

Attached: danypuke.png (550x550, 367K)

Degenerates give off bad vibes.

What does it smell like? Asking for a friend.

How? How are you still a virgin at 24?

uh oh

Attached: 1525912888922.png (900x580, 88K)

>tfw you're a 28 year old virgin and nobody can tell

Attached: recreationalshrug.gif (300x300, 1.47M)

Really good up until you finish, then or at least I almost immediately lose interest after I cum.

Jon was a pussy faggot, couldn’t even kill blue darth maul or fuck his aunt.

Emotionally or physically?

haha imagine being a 32 year old virgin HAHA

Attached: 123141114.jpg (619x453, 28K)

>tfw you're a 28 year old virgin and your friends said you were lying about it

Attached: 1558052070588.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

This. And Kit played the part perfectly. Probably too perfect, so I suspect before the show he was an incel. That's probably why he married the first girl that showed him some slutty interest, even though it was on a TV show and part of her job.

It would also explain why he cheated on her in real life.

Kit literally transcended through dumb luck.

>i fucked a hooker but im still the same
The change that happens will only happen if you get a girl to go to bed with you,fucking doesnt matter you will learn later,its seducing and the confidence boost that it will give you,otherwise youll stay a virgin at heart

Yeah it feels better.

Find love.

a girl found out i was a virgin and she was shocked and said "do i have to fuck you or something?"
she was obviously trying to drug me and cut out my kidney so i ran out of there so fast

30 here. How many extra spells do I learn at that rank?

Bad cope, someone who can and wants to be an actor is not an incel, it's an outgoing job by nature. Also, he's some rich guy of noble descent.

Next thing you know you guys will start trying to relate to Ryan Gosling.

i havent gotten any new spells, i think they may have nerfed my character in some patch that i wasn't aware of. i think i need to re-roll

>I fucked over 150 women
I hope you get AIDS.

She beefed up

Attached: jonsnowsexfordummies.jpg (1024x768, 103K)

>tfw Ygritte got to deflower this
IT'S NOT FAIR

both are incels. They can mind read each other from miles

It was the first season. He first talks about his shame at being a bastard, and how he could never do that to a child, so he chose to not have sex

He looks so average here. Did he get a nose job?

Like fapping, only more retarded and there's a witness to it.

Sansa tke Knot-breaker

do they smell when you can only fuck girls like this? Is it the same thing?

Attached: d.png (1032x441, 1.1M)

>women know when men are virgins
Wait a minute, does this mean that men know when women are virgins?

Attached: BD266BC5-EBF1-4212-A178-F2360415A0FE.jpg (250x230, 7K)

>does this mean that men know when women are virgins?

No, we know when they're not.

is it ok to nut in a girl who says she is on the pill?

That’s a relief. And a useful superpower to avoid whores.

I wouldn't take the chance unless you (A) are exclusive and (B) trust her very much.

At lvl 40 you absolutely get the brain fuk-fog lift and see them in all their ugly glory.
Also the permanent "fukitol perk".
I´ll report back on lvl 50 soonish, looking interesting so far.

Attached: fkyes.gif (426x183, 1.99M)

Shes a wildling savage she thinks any guy that doesnt beat the shit out of her is a virgin faggot.

>says she’s on the pill
>taking women at their word
>taking ANYONE at their word
Enjoy fathering a roastie’s bastard, user

Attached: B5ADC434-46C0-4BC5-901D-72072684EA54.jpg (250x239, 5K)

>tfw not a virgin

Attached: happy laughing dany.png (1079x932, 1.37M)

>Manlet
>Poor social skills
>Shitty teaching job

How not to

Attached: 1558358983252.png (480x480, 423K)

it's alright, bit nervewracking trying to not blow your load in the first 2 minutes. once you get past the peak about-to-cum feeling and it mellows out then it's good fucking, and then when it comes back it comes back at the right time and the ejaculation (especially inside the woman) is kino.

Jon was volcel until he met her
He didn’t want to fuck girls because he was terrified of creating another bastard
Jon’s too pretty to be an incel

A woman that has had sex is a whore imo. That is why I blocked my mom on fb.

>tfw had gf for 3 years now but I'd probably still come off as an awkward virgin if I spoke to another girl

Attached: it doesn't matter now.png (409x409, 221K)

Based

These retards are ether virgins themselves or are to stupid to understand the definition of an incel. Or both.

>221 posts
>130 posters
are these repeated posts some psyop to make virgins feel even worse lmao

the first girl i slept with had no clue i was a virgin (i was 18 and had only kissed girls and i knew she was fucking since 13-14)

>Had a naked girl in his presence and did nothing
>Voluntarily joined the night's watch which makes you take an oath not to have sex, because he never prioritized fucking a woman
>Was handsome and honorable enough for Ygritte to initiate the sex instead of the other way around
>Betrayed the wildlings because he wasn't a cuck and still loyal to the night's watch
>Rejected his 10/10 dragon auntie sex
>Killed his dragon auntie he loved for the good of the realm
How the fuck are you anons so fucking retarded that you see Jon as the incel? You'll never be 1/10th of the man he was.

Attached: kit and emilia.jpg (700x368, 48K)

>but TV Cat said Ned forbid it.
What her having bigger tits?

That's pretty normal for a large thread. If it was 220 replies and 30 posters, that's when you're in psyop country.

>Bran the Broken
what a horrible title to saddle someone with

>pube head
>S

Never. I know this answer sounds insane to 99% of Yea Forums but I'm totally committed to being as honest as I possibly can and I can't abide the idea of having such a significant lie hanging in the air.

It's not scientifically possible

youtube.com/watch?v=9OrS5Ym6vzU

9 times out of 10.

H-how do they know ha-ha

Attached: Snapchat-1505224334.jpg (1080x1920, 468K)

>over 18
>even remotely attractive
She's not a virgin

Its pretty much this.

Based and honestypilled.

You probably change your demeanor around women without noticing since they are unobtainable and intimidating to you

He's kinda cute and pretty actually.

She just had to watch him walk.

tits feel like bags of sand and vagina smells like fish its not all its cracked up to be user

>Her father is basically a dick.
If there was nothing wrong with her father, a highborn girl like her wouldn't have been an actress, it speaks to her character that she's not a stripper or a pornstar.

TFW not had sex since high school sweethart left me in 2011

Attached: 0000.jpg (646x431, 63K)

Not true. Women have no extra senses besides the curiosity of any male not actively trying to fuck them at all times. If you're relatively attractive, she will assume you are not a virgin, less so if you seem incredibly awkward, but she may still assume you had sex before. If you show absolutely no interest and exhibit no flirtations whatsoever, she will assume you're either gay or a virgin to cope.

did you force feed her the pill every single morning?

If not never trust a woman under any circumstances. even if you did make her take the pill she's still lying about it.

Bad idea man. That’s playing dice with life changing stakes. I’ve done it a couple of times myself without even finding out first and the anxiety isn’t worth it. It’s sheer luck that I haven’t caught or given anything. I’m counting months right now. Never again.

what if i like fish

Attached: beyond.jpg (705x527, 247K)

About half of women treat me like this after I discovered Yea Forums (rarely happened before). Women that act like this, I don't give them a minimum of attention I almost ghost them, but just the bare decorum minimum. If they ask anything of me I look slightly disgusted. But I'll happily switch back to talk animatedly with people that don't act like this. If they see you have fun or tell jokes with others, they always try to insert themselves sooner or later. If you know how to make them work for that approval too, you've got them where you want them and from that you can learn to get some of them to suck your dick too, with a couple of extra steps.

If you have any doubt, read Feynman's "surely you must be joking", particularly the chapter "you just ask them".

Attached: 1558362162752.jpg (836x836, 71K)

Find a girl with a yeast infection. They’re easy to spot by their silhouette.

It's bullshit. They detect the anxiety, and if you believe it you have more anxiety.

Women are attracted to confidence, even irrational confidence. Some virgins give off vibes (and that's why they're single) but some don't. People including girls only recognize the correct positives, not the false negatives.

Though once you have sex, it is abundantly obvious. Still I'd deny it until after and say something like, nah, I am just excited to be with you.

>tits feel like bags of sand and vagina smells like fish

Not every woman is over 30 like emilia clarke

No, you have to make sure she isn't.

Normalfag here, 100% this

Not just prized, expected.

In westeros a highborn girl gives up her maidenhood to her husband and not before. If she's been broken in prior that's grounds for annulment and a great shame to both her and her house.

A highborn girl who was either raped, ran off with some bard to lose her purity, or even married prior without some major lands has a very hard time finding a spouse because of the stigma associated with marrying used goods. Remember the men of Westeros can visit brothels anytime they want to get their dicks wet, they can sow their seed in as many of their small folk they want some lords have hundreds of bastards, what they want out of a wife isn't sex but prestige, alliances, and legal heirs which under the right circumstances give them claims on more lands and titles. Look at Lollys Stokeworth for an example even Tyrion this reviled dwarf with a fucked up face has more social cache than her after she was raped.

If Brienne wasn't a virgin that would be a scandal and something to embarrassed about. It was a very odd scene to say the least, it's almost like the writers completely forgot what universe this show takes place in.

Why did incel become the new pop word for "virgin"? Just because someone's never had sex doesn't mean they're violent or unhinged or some shit.

Attached: 1520648852974.gif (294x233, 886K)

>Just because someone's never had sex
It means there's something deeply wrong with them, socially, mentally, or otherwise. Normal people lose their virginity by age 15 at the latest, what the fuck is wrong with someone that they can't even get laid by age 20? They must be psychos, and make no mistake they are dangerous.

Yup. As soon as I got that Ygritte pussy I would have never left that cave
IN A CAVE???

it means they don’t fit into society and they should feel bad and change themselves

It's different. Incels would imply someone trying to have sex and continuously getting rejected. Virgins have the benefit of the doubt of keeping their innocence.
Also women are batshit crazy for young men that are virgins.

They literally can't.

>everyone assumes i'm sexually active
lmao

And yet it turned her on more than anything ever has.

Calling people virgins fell out of style so they just made a new term for it that would be more biting cause virgin lost it's edge.

Washington Post had a survey that said that 1/3 of men under 30 haven't had sex in the past year. It's just becoming more difficult for men to fuck

>Why did incel become the new pop word for "virgin"?
Because there is something strange happening to society that we're all implicitly knowledgeable of but that we can't confront head on.

Attached: 1557982545594.png (1046x758, 209K)

Calling others incels is just a way to virgin-shame while being in the right, since you're shaming bad people.

Whats going on in 1996?? Was there some sex agreement?

When "society" blended with the internet and created this toxic sludge of a culture we're currently stuck with

good luck with that

Attached: 1554466213328.png (350x202, 56K)