Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-141305.png (760x998, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftm1hiXgYsA
youtube.com/watch?v=9mIoBIstl8s
pitchfork.com/news/moby-says-cia-agents-asked-him-to-spread-the-word-about-trump-and-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moby's reply

Attached: 1558544253415.jpg (900x577, 110K)

I never thought I'd say this but BASED Moby

Hershlag is a lying slut confirmed

based Moby sucked and fucked that jewish pussy

that pic makes me so horny

you just KNOW

Honestly, she doesn't look very happy in either of those pics. She might have dated him, but it's clear she didn't enjoy it.

>Honestly, she doesn't look very happy in either of those pics
Show me picture evidence she has ever looked happy. That bitch has the most insincere smile in Hollywood, and that's saying something.

I'm so fucking old, I remember them dating... questions though
>Why bring it up now
>Why lie about it
Actually, I've just thought about it... it's so she can join in on the #metoo shit, and she's lying so she can join the pity party "Look a cishet white male was being creepy"

>37 vs 53
What is his secret?

Attached: natalie-portman-moby.jpg (2700x1800, 3.69M)

>got to fuck prime natalie portman pussy
Based as fuck.

If you want to laugh read all the
>you were in your thirties, she was 18, you're a gross creep
but when a couger gets a young guy, teens or otherwise
>YAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEN

ON YAHWEH id convert for natalie baka

>triggers Eminem
>fucks prime Hershlag
>admits to sexually assaulting the President of the US

Yeah I'm thinking he's based

Attached: 1558527305115.jpg (750x1017, 152K)

Is he /ourguy/?

Yes, but she looks legitimately uncomfortable here. She knows how to at least fake a smile, and she can't even do that around him.

Get some rest Natalie, you look tired.
BWREEEEEEEE BWREEEEEEEEEE

>she looks legitimately uncomfortable here
I don't see it desu. She just looks tired/bored

What did Moby mean by this?

>“As a matter of fact, I was talking to my friend Laura, who sings on [my latest] record, and we’re both getting to the point where we want to start families,” Moby said. “We’re convinced that if we have children, we’re going to do everything in our power to make them gay. Like maybe drinking a lot of extra onions milk while she’s pregnant, or anything that would work to make that happen. I’d just rather have a really sharp, interesting, smart gay son than some big dumb hetero meathead.”

>instead of direct confrontation, I'll be passive aggressive and rub my dick on him
Sounds like a pussy

Sounds like Natalie needs a White Knight!

Attached: Em_Superman.jpg (500x500, 36K)

>older man being creepy
Is Moby getting Me2'd?

Underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftm1hiXgYsA

moby dick?

Why do Americans treat 18+ year olds like retarded children? In Europe our age of consent is around 16, it can go lower, because we mature mentally as well as physically, but Americans shriek like Puritans about it. I’ve seen the word ‘pedo’ thrown around because an older man dated an 17-18 year old, wtf?

I think he meant "I'm a turbo kike and I should be genocided. If you find a time machine make all the kikes extinct when the first one sets foot on the earth, just so mankind doesn't have to suffer their poisonous parasitical existence and all the corruption and decay that seeps from them like diarrhoea from a cancerous colon."

YO LIL DONNIE!

>her smile might not be genuine
We have it here folks Moby raped poor Natalie call the cops.

She still won't fuck you pathetic white knight.

based baldie

Attached: 754747.jpg (384x359, 36K)

>than some big dumb hetero meathead.
Oh honey, looking at your genetics, I wouldn't be worried about that

nigga got friend-zoned and didn't realize it. Nice smile homo

yet no one bats an eye at dicaprio doing the same shit. guess it's cause moby is too ugly to play in dicaprios league.

Attached: 113018-morrone-dicaprio-lead.jpg (696x1044, 182K)

because america was founded by puritan cultist freaks that were even too extreme for the 1600s. So hated were they that they had to go 3,000 miles away before europe felt at ease again. Unfortunately, long distance communication and transportation ruined the previously harmonious benefits of the distance.

Maybe she's the kind of person who can be ashamed of being seen with some kind of boyfriend.

"I don't want people to know I sucked Moby's dick so it was CREEPY now in retrospect EWW old famous man who I definitely did not want to fuck because he was famous, but wasn't attracted to".

>believing women
>beleiving JEWISH women
>believing HOLLYWOOD Jewish women
come on now

The man obviously, if you disagree you're a shitlord

Honestly, I've seen more intimacy in comic con hoverhand photos. If he wants me to believe him, he's going to have to show some kissing/hugging pictures or something. These just look like your average two people in the same place taking a picture together.

Attached: 97528721.jpg (1361x2000, 187K)

my guess is that the old faggot watched Leon 40 times while wanking himself unconscious, then bumped into her at a party and tried to make it real.
ERM IN MY BOOK IT SAYS IT HAPPENED, SWEETIE, I HAVE THIS AWKWARD PHOTO, THX BYE

So if I get a picture beside a celebrity I can say I dated her?

Fucking moby is such a cuck. I would have preemptively accused Portman of rape.

>believing moby
>believing jew moby
>believing faggot ultra-lefist pervert freak compulsive liar moby
And yes I did see her in Black Swan, the oscar winning performance that won her the oscar for best actress at an astoundingly young age. Black Mirror is available on blueray and dvd.

Puritans were marrying and fucking girls at about 12.

No, it's because of stat rape laws that were conceived as a way to curb teen pregnancy. It's a case of law dictating morality.

She's lying. He should press the issue further just for laughs as she continues denying the obvious.

>Show me picture evidence she has ever looked happy.
*puts an evian bottle in your path*

Attached: 114385-actress-natalie-portman-and-actor-liam-neeson-pose-for-photographers-a.jpg (820x547, 61K)

By law, yes. Waxworks also count as long as you are within a foot of them.
I'm currently married to madonna and dolly parton, plus both of the olsen twins.
The other exhibitions were closed.

I said happy, not horny.

>I don't have your youth and vitality, no.
>But what I do have is an extra special set of tools, and the know-how to use them.
>-slips off the shoelace strap off her blouse-

Virginity status: TAKEN

She should have taken the bimbo pill as she got older, now shes just a sour fridge plank being a feminist

Attached: natalie-purple-swimsuit.jpg (500x766, 66K)

And Moby, you can get stomped by Obie
You thirty six year old bald headed fag, blow me
You don't know me, you're too old, let it go its over

yeah the religion of people from 300 years ago is why old feminist whores stare at you if you're dating someone cuter

Attached: 1558512350164.jpg (338x338, 18K)

>being this triggered over an observation
>drawing your own hyperbolic conclusion just to try and fit into the site's culture
Seriously, have sex

The North remembers.

Moby ain't a jew

the US is inbred and ill-bred, there were no mental asylums back then, so the freaks were just shipped off to the colonies.

I was dating a 17 year old a few years ago. I'm 35. Legal in my state. Then the whole CREEPY METOO shit started up and her friends kept pushing her to leave me. Sucks we really liked each other. We're still friends. I think she secretly regrets it but women are so susceptible to social pressure.

They all are.

the "omg she's only 19 you pedo" culture is everywhere now, it isnt a american thing only

doesnt matter if you're in europe or brazil, the culture of working women who slut around since they're 13 until they age out and marry to then go "dating a 20yo is pedo (she should be doing gangbangs yas queen)" isnt because of some religious values that have zero relevance to our age

Attached: EnglishPatient1.jpg (1834x3000, 1.08M)

Attached: natharv.jpg (1200x803, 85K)

Moby comes across as the betaest man in existence, so no wonder she doesn't want to admit to dating him.

They both look their age, women just age worse. Since he was bald even back then, the difference doesn't seem so big.

>It turns out the real Jews were the friends we made along the way
Bravo Nolan

>"I'm a Wasp, but half my family are Jewish"

Cringe but redpilled

It's probably a case of differences in the definition of dating.

Beta While Male: Go to the movies with a group of friends = We dated.

Jewish Girl: I didn't fuck him so we didn't date.

MODSSSSSSS
2 threads about the same shit

Jews don't touch their own. Thats what the slave goyim are for

Nice try Eminem

It isn't everywhere, but it is spreading like a cancer.
It all has come from the US though, for whatever reaon, that country has been the freakshow to bring mental illness to the world.

The Puritans sadly never left Scandinavia. Better than alcoholism I guess.

This. Jewish girls are notoriously slutty. If she didn't give him the old fuck and suck, she probably thought of him as just a friend.

37, access to the best beauty treatments in the world and her neck looks like that why

Moby for existing

I date girls without them realising it.
Follow them from the supermarket to their house, break into their wifi, find out their facebook, plans for the following weeks, happen to be at the same restaurant that they booked in, turn up at the same cinema screening, just a couple of rows back.
They usually don't notice until the 3rd or 4th date, and that's the point I usually cut short the relationship.

i can't believe he scored that

not enough foreskin-based skin cream.

I know this is fake but can you imagine what you would accomplish if you put any of that effort anywhere else in your life you could cure cancer god damn

Attached: 1526440970921.gif (187x220, 607K)

HAhahaa

you can see Natalie's look of disgust in both pictures

im leaning towards the creepy old man theory, he probably has posters of Leon teh professional in his room

How much longer will we have to endure the female menace bros? It's so tiring.

He took the vegan pill

>she looks like a mad bitch
>must be his fault

with Leo's longtime boyfriend LukaS . they "dated"

Attached: onypoxIjQC1rri2cbo1_1280.jpg (1280x1795, 702K)

Why would you lie about having a relationship when there's loads of evidence it happened?

t.Natalie

Reminder that winona ryder was 19 when she went out with johnny depp who was 27 at the time

The "brief" clarification pretty much confirms this is the case.

Disgusting, depp should be stripped of his titles and sent to the wall.
Only 50 year old, dried up hags with hysterectomies should be the target of male affection.

why is she lying bros?

She probably legitimately cannot remember.

It's in her genes

No it's only creepy and cringey if the guy looks like shit.

effing lel

What evidence?

Can you get more basedmale than this?

Attached: BASED BOY.png (827x953, 279K)

him and dicaprio get a pass

based leo!

What's more direct them rubbing your penis on a person you don't like?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=9mIoBIstl8s

absolutely based desu. i wonder how long before they try to cancel him

I'm pretty sure Johnny and Winona broke up only because everyone was complaining so much about their relationship

If there was no sexual involvement, would it not still be dating to have hung out a handful of times?

Also, I detest Portman stressing how innocent she supposedly was at 18, considering she had been famous for over 6 years already

Attached: 08A49F35-BD54-4721-B5CB-FDF6E4A42FB7.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>world-famous billionaire musician

Yes, you.

All women pay their debts to the glow reaper no matter how wealthy, famous, attractive they are. Pic proves it

Is that supposed to be a big age gap or something?

>would it not still be dating to have hung out a handful of times?

No. You go play vidya at your friend's house, are you dating them?

This but unironically

If you date and want to marry a 19 year old as a 27 year old you are literally retarded. Fucking them is fine.

as a casting director in hollywood during her starting years as a starlet, I can attest that claim to be false.

This would explain it all.

In my theory, even if they didn’t kiss, the mere act of having a handful of getting to know each other time spent together IS dating.

Attached: 916A3F34-6D7E-4B28-BDB7-E59726CCCDD2.jpg (1020x952, 111K)

are you mental?
do you wait until you find the right 50 year old post-roastie before you want to settle down

Women used to date older men for the financial and social benefits an established older man brought.

Now, thanks to feminism and affirmative action, women don't need men as much. As such older men are increasingly less desirable and also easy targets to attack.

It's not like women keep maturing after 18 anyway, they are mentally children throughout adulthood, so you might as well find one who has many fertile years left.

Women as teenagers are worse than women in their mid-20s.

Low test age better, not even memeing, that's why men in their 80s are a lot worse than women in their 80s.

Makes sense, Natalite still hasn't had sex and she's waiting for me.

>But she's married and has a child
Pfft, Natalie married a gay man to hide our relationship because the Jews aren't ready to handle us being together. And yes she has had a child but it was thru artificial insemination. I talked to her yesterday and she promises me she'll stay faithful as long as I'm faithful.

Bottom line is that today’s developments further destroys beta males.

We expect alpha males to get shit on by women but when betas are getting equally shit on this is huge

wtf, I like Moby now?

She's 37 already? When is she gonna settle down and have some kids?

I wish they got married. I am sad now

The crazy thing about your post is that her father is literally the king of Jewish fertility doctors so if anyone ever did do that it would be her

She's only pretending to have a relationship with you to cover up the lifelong love she has for me.
We were holding hands while watching Dumbo 3D last night and she whispered in my ear that she liked my socks.

19 is hardly a teenager mate, if you think a 19 yo is significantly less mature than a 22 yo than you're being willfully ignorant.

Just imagine, their baby would be an adult now and in every fucking tim burton film too.

>what’s his secret?
Moby admitted on television to sexually assaulting Donald Trump by secretly rubbing his penis on Trump’s leg. Maybe a few Chad particles rubbed off on Moby.

Telling them you're doing it, instead of doing it then going on the internet to brag about it later. It's the difference between telling someone you don't like them and have a problem with them vs. telling everyone else that you have a problem with an individual but never telling that individual that you don't like them,or even why

Shes got Keanu now

Attached: winona_ryder_and_keanu_reeves_who_09_10_2018_1_(1).jpg (1280x1600, 162K)

>wants a gay son
I think you know, user. I think you know. But he wouldn’t be satisfied, because what every degenerate faggot really desires is a chad male. Why else would he run his penis on Donald Trump?

You rub your penis on somebody you want to have sexual intercourse with and who presumably wants to have it with you. Moby is a fucking degenerate pussy and a faggot — how many clues do you need?

Moby mentions kissing her on the Harvard campus......that’s the only remotely sexual things. He’s not going to fucking lie about that little thing. Clearly he wanted more and we will assume she was more about the feminist finding herself angle of interacting with an older guy.

But yes this IS dating, at least to any beta.

Attached: D5D2EC71-890C-4908-BADA-8C0BCAE863E4.jpg (1975x2175, 930K)

Lol is moby an incel?

if a girl says a white guy is creepy...sorry but I'm believing the girl. white guys are always fucking creeps....bunch of fucking weirdos. fucking chair sniffing weirdos...

It always happened and always will.

Women and their celebrity gossip culture go 'yas queen' at it until they "suddenly" dont anymore

Attached: eb1eb6ad607386de04d079ee793f9eb2.jpg (804x578, 184K)

>is moby an incel?
Moby is a stem cell.

virgin moby, for not being a CHAD LIAM NEESON

this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Liam Neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an Evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 18.5" bone pressed, with OVER 9" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

I like to think that when Liam Neeson has sex with anyone, before he puts it in he just looks them dead in the eye and whispers "Good Luck"

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Liam's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

god knows i do.

Attached: prime herschlag pussy.jpg (740x597, 61K)

That description of events is definitely not dating to any worldly young woman, but it’s definitely dating to any beta male

Attached: 1549303187530.jpg (520x642, 72K)

that used to be the definition of 'going out on a date' in 90s' culture

going out romantically to see if you match, see if you have chemistry while kissing, testing the waters etc

she's using "dating" as "we were romantically involved for a few weeks/months" and he's saying it as "we went out on dates"

Attached: tumblr_p99wp10exI1ti6n6zo2_400.gif (300x385, 1.94M)

if thats dating, then I dated my sister and her friends by driving them to school and mcdonalds for egg mcmuffins.

so, did that soiboi take portman's virginity?

no, Liam Neeson did with his shillelagh of love

Excellent points. It also reminds one of the fact that despite his techno fame, because of his personality, he did not have many dating options, so he’s not going to see things the way a highly pursued young woman like her ever would.

This just makes me sad to see a well-meaning guy get run through the ringer and now will be lumped into the creep bin.......the same creep bin as guys who take their dicks out or worse.

He gave her a taste of the ole cosh.

>(albeit brief)
so, it was a one night thing?

No, read this.....this seems like three or four meetings that involved a little kissing.

yeah, he's a absolute nerd and she was used to baiting men with sexuality and romantic shit as far back as she remember. The "power disparity" here is obvious lmao

fuck that old bitch and fuck that old fag tho

Attached: marika5.jpg (1000x1501, 234K)

He mentions kissing under Harvard trees. U and ur sis do that? Pics plox

Either this didn't happen (most likely scenario) and he's effectively admitting to concocting homosexual revenge fantasies in his head, or it did happen but his moby was so small that drumf either didn't notice or didn't care.

"dating" is such a stupid euphemism, you exchanged fluids you disgusting animals and now her husband has to live with that thought

You can always count on incels giving shitty advice to other incels in stealth /r9k/ threads

I'm gonna go date Alizee rn

what advice, mr fucks a lot

Attached: You are incels.jpg (3712x1008, 780K)

How would that information be disseminated among casting directors?

The Age of Content in the US varies by state. About 1/3rd is 16, 1/3rd 17 and the rest 18. Guess which age California has? It's exported nationally and internationally with film and tv.
There is also the general federally set age of majority at 18, but those few years seem to make a major sticking point for some.

t. seething incel

pls stop your sexual terrorism

Attached: 14527F2EB00000578-0-image-a-15_1507506547967.jpg (626x619, 110K)

its tough using that on a user board when the guy knows he fucked while you're using the term because it hits you close home and you assume it'll hurt others

People who have sex don't lose their shit every time they see the word incel

>Why do Americans treat 18+ year olds like retarded children?

so women can deny responsibility for sexual activities they later find embarrassing and call it 'abuse' , 'sexual assault' or 'rape'. Even 20 and 30 year old women are claiming to have been 'taken advantage of'. Its sad in 2019 that women cant just say they voluntarily had sex with some creepy old guy because they were horny at the time.

Says the barren whore who does nigger sex scenes in a show for no reason. Disgusting wet cunt.

Was this her wetback peruvian cameltoe phase?

or get tired whenever a pathetic dude uses it to defend every woman no matter what

>fucks her hard
>about to cum
>says: "this is.. from... Matilda..."
>*explodes inside her*

Women have less collagen and elastin in their skin than men. As collagen depletes over the years, men retain more, as they started with more.

Only if brojobs happen.

>dirty little slut beds a minger

She's just trying to cover it up. Women always go for men who are massively below them.

lol that's not what's happening though
What's tiring is incels derailing every thread

I TOUCHED YOU WITH MY PENIS
HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES

Christ those milkers.
I wanna be buried in those things.

imagine being a nerd like moby acting like a 'feminist male ally' as if any girl above the age of 12 would trade places with a goober thinking "we went out to a movie" was a peak romantic experience

Attached: 1550120413215.jpg (540x360, 39K)

antiabortionist activists are using that word now to try and insult everyone who disagrees with them. How does it feel to be such a propaganda-guzzling slut of a normie?

Poor guy.

That's a really weird thing to say publicly.

He still kissed her and she knows it and everyone knows it now.

She didn’t stop it then, although what she did now was the equivalent of saying he pressured her into letting him kiss her

WOAH LORDYTROUBLESOHARD

Some of Moby's stuff is political... i think

are u ok my dude?

>b-but he’s rich

top ten most gruesome anime scenes

Did he fuck her porthole?

So the thing that's missing here, the question we all have on our minds, is did Moby fuck her or not?
That's pretty much all that counts. If he did, then he was being a gentlemen in his description of their relationship. If he didn't, then he's an overly attached idiot who is clearly in denial - "b-but I totally dated Natalie Portman so I can't be a loser!"

he is a loser and a complete nerd, but a woman pretending she had zero romantic involvement/ interest if she went out with a guy 4 times and kissed him is the sort of slut thinking i cant even conceive

>She gazed up at me with black eyes and said, 'Hi.'"
>here she was in my dressing room, flirting with me.
Ouch. This is textbook lonely and horny behavior. You are so needy that whenever a girl interacts with you and gives you attention in any way, you misinterpret it as she being into you.
Been there, done that...

>have coffee and chat a couple of times
>thinks he's dating
This is classic beta cuck behaviour, absolutely textbook.

>everybody listens to techno
> mooby makes better music than feminem

AT LAST. SJWS AND /pol/TARDS CAN AGREE ON SOMETHING: MOBY IS CREEPY! FICTION!!!

Attached: lol.png (1200x814, 167K)

Attached: lol 2.png (1185x154, 34K)

>milk fed

wtf i like moby nowp

MOBY IS GOD DAMN CANCELLED

Attached: lol 3.png (1190x171, 36K)

The Donald Trump story is even cringier, to be quite honest, and Donald Trump is a faggot.

>A jew demeaning a white male
Where have I seen this before?

Attached: mGPkfBr.jpg (554x601, 12K)

>Yeah I'm thinking he's based
Nah... I'm thinking he's a pathetic liar.

Attached: beta chess.jpg (807x720, 106K)

no, but i tongue punched the fartbox of her friend in a burger king parking lot before school one morning while blasting slayer in my 78 trans-am.

my sister did that EWWWWWW thing women do when they get caught perving on people fucking. she stood there and watched me and ole girl get down to the real nitty gritty, while eating a sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin, and drinking my coffee.

she told my mom, and I told my mom she was masturbating to it in the parking lot while eating my breakfast on me, while i was eating her friend out.

I still drove them to school after that.

Top 3 Yea Forums pasta's

>women
>maturing

Attached: maturewomyn.jpg (630x767, 134K)

People in the south don't care about this. Hell, most Christians don't care now. We've gone so far through the looking glass that liberal, woke, coastal harpies are the most judgmental, puritanical people around.

This is so dumb, it's not like she will be 19 forever, as a male you don't lose anything by going for a younger partner, you only make sure that you completely know the person you are with as you see her maturing by your side.

agreed— they’re far more dogmatically religious - I’m pretty sure it’s satanism (if satanism means anti-human, self-as-god)

Women reach their full maturity when they are 9. That's why real men are pedophiles

Attached: draco-malfoy.jpg (396x220, 15K)

It's weird but there's a brief moment around 10-12 years olds, when they have developed some thinking skills and puberty haven't hit yet, that women almost seem human, just before the hormones ruins their brain.

Funny, I always associate the two as a couple just cos they’re always together in movies,

>kissing
no, genius, she took him to bed. this means he could have fucked her if he wasn't a chicken. no woman will ever invite you to lay down with her in her bed (not a sleepover situation, no other people in the room) and turn you down when you slide your hand down there and start going to work. moby fucked up.

All these years I honestly thought Moby was gay
Must have had him confused with Michael Stipe

with the detail he goes into there's no way he fucked her and wouldn't mention it. he had his chance but didn't use it and she realized he wasn't a real man. that's why she now denies ever giving him a chance in the first place. he didn't turn into a horny monster when she layed right next to him in bed. that's like rejection to a woman. makes them insecure.

Yes they do. I've seen articles calling him sad and pathetic, comment sections filled with bitter aging roasties.

BIG HARV beats Jewish pussy up only after promising them roles.

Actually, he’s a degenerate who got away with a lot of gross Jewish shiksa abuse because he was an untouchable. Then he pissed some people off over some money issues and they threw him under the bus thinking they could roll Trump under there right after him with #metoo bullshit. Now they’re red carpeting creepy joe Biden, proving it’s business as usual. Fuck Harvey Weinstein he can rot in hell.

Attached: 10BA247F-A098-436F-B673-10C2192442FB.gif (336x276, 3.53M)

>t. Rosie McGowan
BASED HARV WILL RISE AGAIN!!

Attached: BASED HARV.png (952x1016, 75K)

go away, Harvey

She's a kike idiot
They're never happy

Attached: PUNISHED HARVEY.jpg (340x408, 71K)

brojobs between bros are not gay and don't upset the status quo. You're thinking of blowjobs.

10-20 years younger than you (as long as she's 16+) is a perfect marriage material
Roasties know this deep down too which is why it triggers them so hard, if there was no legitimacy to it they'd just laugh it off

Fucking onions incarnate. I believe him as Herschlag was really into hungry skeletons for some reason.

Is "incel" the ultimate projection insult/coping mechanism?

women date and fuck men for all sorts of reasons. sometimes as a guy you sorta just go along with things cause
a) hell why not
b) ill try it out
c) sex

then some women sorta change of hearts then all of a sudden what they did it "bad" or they regret it.

women with high date partners have this.

Surprise surprise, activist jewess is who lies for a living lies again. What a shock.

My parents have a 10yo gap, i have a friend his parents have a 20 yo gap (the dad married his mother when she was 18)

WTF SHES A HAG

Attached: 1558390259366.gif (282x354, 1.17M)

>sucking pussy

Time to reread that Wikipedia article on sex virgin. This time try not to jerk it to the dirty words.

>Natalie Portman DESTROYS snowflake SJWs with FACTS and LOGIC

AND MOBY
YOU CAN GET STOMPED BY OBY

Attached: SentimentalEarlyGuineafowl-small.gif (480x368, 770K)

KNOW what?

Serious question, how much onions does Moby consume? He looks like the biggest beta in the history of existence and wouldn't be out of place in cuck porn.

YOU THIRTY SIX YEAR OLD BALD HEADED FAG, BLOW ME

Vegan power vegan pride worldwide

Top cringe, go back to the old people home already

Attached: Eminem-Net-Worth.jpg (818x436, 31K)

He's been a vegan for decades and soi is a common substitute for meat in vegan products so

Your genetics suck over there. No shit you are fucking kids. The 18 year olds are all gulag lunch ladies by then.

kek how embarrassing

yes

>and moby ? Get stomped by Obie! You 36 year old bald headed fag, blow me
Jeez Natalie take it easy

Attached: IMG_2525.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

evian bottle

First thing I think of whenever Moby is mentioned.

Also, fun fact: Moby chose "Moby" as his stage name because he's a descendant of Herman Melville.

i dont get the evian bottle meme

They were never in a single movie together ever.

He did take his dick out. But it's OK because haha we le hate drumph.

Both me (white) and a nigger sniffed two separate teachers' chairs back in high school. Ironically, his was a pale ass white teacher and mine was a slampig Latina.

>Fucking Dracula

They’re in Bram Stokers Dracula, A Scanner Darkly and Destinations wedding you dumb fuck

Yuck... heh.. how did it smell?... totally gross I bet....??

That's a strange way to cope that America is a prude country. American women getter fatter after 18

What a fucking bald beta loser, god damn it. How can a celebrity be such an incel?

: )

Well I woke up in America with American problems and concerns. You woke up new Syria (aka yurop) thinking about my country's problems. Get a life or is it national news that somebody lost another goat over there,?

>for whatever reaon,
twitter

Attached: lmao.png (600x732, 377K)

Liam Nesson

kekked

Attached: 1552969359404.jpg (944x822, 137K)

Yeah but it's only 30+ women and cucked beta males who give you shit. No man actually thinks or says that. As long as young women don't mind who cares?

Are you guys even old enough to remember when natpo was relevant?

you leave mike out of this, hes been through enough

When in doubt, trust the non-Jew. When both are Jewish, trust the one with evidence. Moby is in the right.

My dad was 10 years older than my mom.

moby has really grown on me lately

Attached: why.png (347x461, 226K)

Hhahahaha the age of consent in most of America is 16, not even 18 but now you're a pedo for these people for an age gap?
Or if she is 19-20?
HAHAHAHA
Fucking mutts, what's their deal?

Unironically this

>Burger King parking lot
>McMuffins
Doesn’t add up.

>successful guy who isn't even hideous tries to romance a girl
>gets called a creep
it's over for slightly-above-averagecels

Attached: proxy.duckdu231ckgo.com.jpg (400x388, 21K)

you know nothing

Attached: 1551393484237.png (754x642, 310K)

BIG BLACK COSH

Attached: 6cd0a122-fe1a-4bb1-97f6-8534210ce83f.jpg (700x525, 42K)

Does Henry actually think that? I mean he's not wrong

he got in huge trouble for it

women said "if you think then it means you're a rapist" proving his point

Attached: 1530397869850.png (599x577, 303K)

>i would regret dating me too haha
yikes dawg

man dont you know never to reply to that shit? now he looks even weirder

Attached: jacinta soros employee.png (628x387, 378K)

Ok so they just proved his point then? Women sure are nuts
Henry seems like a wholesome dude

baby bob milk

and considering she was fucking Liam Neeson back then too
I mean, just look at her fucking face

Attached: file.png (820x547, 742K)

my dad was 34 when married my 16 year old mum. 24 years later theyre still married

What a loser, he wants a bang credit from a girl who basically said she didn't have sex with him. Dude needs to get over it if it happened. Those pics are official evidence of being friend-zoned. She most likely just got tired of him 'claiming' he tapped dat ass! XD Team nat!

The kike skank of course.
based

>t. someone who never went down on a woman and knows about sex solely from wikipedia

based cunnysseur dad

guys, do you think moby came inside her without a condom?
I think he did, more than once

wow you're fucking gay bro

he meant they're too old

>What is his secret?

Is that it didn't happen. Dude needs to let it go. It's so pathetic when a dude is talking about sex he supposedly had with some dish that's from like a decade ago. If you don't have the evidence it didn't happen. Dem the rulez bro!

So that's why numale redditors are such unbearable faggots, the s*y made them gay

>basing her entire emotional state on two picture
have sex incel

This isn’t middle school guys, if two people are “dating” they’re fucking.

>look everybody I'm 101% heterosexual. Boy do I love women. Not a gay thought on this thot loving skull.

:^\

>creepy older man
>implying she wasnt getting dicked by older guys

Attached: file.png (698x1024, 1.05M)

its ok, Moby is a fucking weirdo.
pitchfork.com/news/moby-says-cia-agents-asked-him-to-spread-the-word-about-trump-and-russia/

Personal I won't be convinced until Moby release pictures of full penetration

Tbf to moby, at that time he was at the height of his career

because its the age we can send them to die in a War that they believe in.

MOBY UNJUSTED
O
B
Y

Attached: lana del rey.jpg (1178x656, 90K)

Nobody can read that and believe NatPo for a second.
>oh we hung out a few times
>i realized he was interested romantically and broke it off
I'm supposed to believe that 20 year old natalie is hanging out with dudes and doesn't think they want to fuck her? The only way this story makes sense is if she said she thought he was gay.

Women always lie when they regret having a relationship with someone it's pretty childish and retarded.

Girls tend to claim they got raped by someone before they admit they had consensual sex with someone they regret.

FUCK

ROASTIES

SERIOUSLY

FUCK THEM ALL TO HELL

Attached: 1537143304647.png (1013x1072, 503K)

If real are some people just looking for a reason to be mad?

Attached: 1555607603225.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Look at her nose, fake smile. She's disgusted by him.

This was funny as hell, thinking his twitter following made him a power to be reckoned with. Then it’s confessing to rubbing his little jewdick on Trumpchad. The power trip of a söimanlet is truly something to behold. The only reason he got famous was from sampling some old nigger’s voice for his shit song.

No. Most likely her father did. Jewish or not, every father has the responsibility of teaching his daughter about man's way.

She had no "virginity" to take, simply experience being with a different man, which may or may not be as traumatizing as losing virginity if that man is a bald stick with aids

Nah she’s among ((( her own people ))) Harvey and shitbags like him are only interested in abusing shiksas. That’s their #1 fantasy. Natalie felt safe.

it means dont be surprised if his son turns out gay because he plans on molesting the shit out of him.

It is obvious she was in Party Girl mode during this period of her life. Cocaine, ecstasy, weed, alcohol (at the minimum). Now she is a Mom. Makes sense she "forgot" about those days...

raeford nc. burger king was right next to mcdonalds. my sister didnt like burger king, so she went to mcdonalds, while me and her friend started fiddling with each other.

She was tripping balls on E in those pics.

I don't understand how being gay makes him inherently sharp and smart

Lucas, I will never forget you.
Every man in the studio wanted to break open my tight Chosen pussy. But you, you remained composed, unhindered by temptations of lust, solidly you guided the studio with your directing prowess, seeing us all as your pawns, never your play things. I admire you George, for treating me more than my sex. Though, sometimes at night I fantasize you breaking into my trailer room, with a hungry look, breaking your integrity as a sign of your humanity, craving what men have been dying for for millenias--I would let you bury your dick up my ass whoever could pull it out would be the next Jedi.

>autistic incel tries to read emotion

These posts are always so embarrassing because I know you retards actually believe your own bullshit

was that when those guys from Yea Forums in 2009 met him and had him say dumb shit, and the one convinced Moby that they were C.I.A. agents and disclosed that AYYYYYS are real?

he made a fucking fool of himself with that. he's so damn gullible.

Maybe you should read it instead faggot. I suck the SHIT out of my gf's clit

>The Daily Caller
Yikes

Attached: 8sl4xqejmtv21.jpg (1080x1012, 89K)

dubs and trips confirm

>pisses pants

>Since we're strok... strolling down the memory lane, here's a pic from about the time my 'Vegan Milk' tour was in full swing. There she is - the pride of Israel, spread like a hasidic harlot. She was always tardy when removing my seed was in question; she said - and I quote - "In the crowd, I listen, in the backstage, I glisten". She was a good friend.

Jesus Christ Moby

well that means Colbert never said it then

>yikes
you dont have a 18yo pussy you goon, nobody cares

Enjoy your STDs

>Maybe a few Chad particles rubbed off on Moby.

Holy kek.

Attached: download.jpg (696x413, 26K)

Comedy is not your forte my friend. Sorry.

>older man being creepy
Is it the general consensus that a 30yo man dating an 18yo girl is creepy? Because I'm going to do it anyway

Natalie was hot looking in Mallick's film Song To Song.

You're not going to deter me, sperg.

>oh no... that guy from the grocery store thinks im a creep... fuck... hey honey, *pops dick out of her mouth* did you hear what I said? some guy thinks Im creepy for fucking your tight young pucci *sad face* *pops dick back into her mouth*

pic related

Attached: portman_song_to_song.jpg (474x632, 53K)

Attached: dfghsfgh.jpg (640x640, 166K)