Why are we wasting our lives watching kino and shitposting when we could study and make money and fucking live in the...

why are we wasting our lives watching kino and shitposting when we could study and make money and fucking live in the real world

Attached: 473.jpg (490x586, 20K)

At least its not video games right lads? haha everyone laugh at those vidya niggers wasting their lives!

I do both

I come to Yea Forums to forget about my failure as human being. Please stop reminding me.

WOT IF THE REAL WORLD IS A SIMULATION???!?!?!??!?!?!??!!??!????

I AM HAPPY EATING MY SHITPOSTING JUICY STEAK RIGHT HERE THANK YOU

Yea Forums is full of NEETs who didn't bother studying/trying to achieve a career or people who did study but failed and now either work minimum wage dead end jobs or are NEETS. Basically, failures.

>mfw I play vidya all day and don't even watch kinos, just come to Yea Forums to shitpost

Attached: 1525882624791.png (633x758, 23K)

By day, I'm a mild-mannered businessman making six figures and am sociable.
By night, I take furious rants about niggers and whores while discussing John Wick 3 (which was very good)

Technically your brain is simulating life for you.
Once it powers off, the simulation ends.
Be free user, just remember that your family experiences pain in this simulation and you should help them

In 100 years no one will remember the successful or the failures. We all end up being forgotten.

>By day, I'm a mild-mannered businessman making six figures and am sociable.
>By night, I take furious rants about niggers and whores while discussing John Wick 3 (which was very good)
Absolutely based and redpilled, one can only hope to achieve such status in life.

i got a stem phd but flunked so many on-site/phone interviews and now i'm on my third postdoc

Study what?

Because most of us just want to die.

Why are you?

I'm making money and only come here during breaks.

You should do something with your life.

This, the patrician choice is to study and make money but also shitpost about kinos

>live in the real world
no thanks

Attached: 1527560801250.jpg (298x309, 104K)

There is nothing wrong with being a neet, some of us never asked to be born to begin with.

I get paid by Mossad to monitor and post here so technically I'm on the job even when I'm shitposting.

Ahh my good man but I do work. I got my life together years ago. Got my degree, got /fit/, reformed a roastie into a housewife.

These days.. well I unwind after a long day by watching an episode or two of kino with glass of whisky in hand. Lately been enjoying 12 year glenfiddich and 18 year bushmills.

The idea of success is highly subjective and if you start breaking it down you will find your own meaning

mine ditched me and now act like I ditched them, they also ditched each other

its mad, now everyones everywhere and if we do meet up my mom trys to guilt trip me

It would work if my gf wasn't there to witness it all

Attached: 1465153477268.jpg (487x423, 28K)

I DO make money, study, and nurture my hobbies on my own time you fucking NEET. I come here to take a break - been on this hellscape since 13 (nearly a decade and a half) and I don't think I'll ever escape

Attached: 5bge5ogpx0r21.jpg (640x491, 44K)

you sound ungrateful, user. are you healthy?

>why do people seek entertainment lmao
>why don’t people just work and work and work and work to make that money
>what’s the deal with finding an escape or enjoyment in a fictional medium
Look man, I don’t think anyone can explain this shit to you.

>when we could study and make money and fucking live in the real world

I tried this, it requires discipline and dedication im seriously lacking so ill just shitpost here until i fade to oblivion, at least death is painless and you dont even know you died.

Attached: 2263852.jpg (700x738, 53K)

Most people here have jobs and girlfriends and lives

Doesnt mean we cant shit post and talk about fucking movies and tv does it?

Attached: 1558409105716.jpg (984x656, 657K)

god i love this board so much. it's truly a gift. probably the only place on the internet where i feel like i belong here. there's also a stan twitter but i'm not active there just readonly

but user, i'm actually study to become a kinomaker

I said why don't we live in the real world. There's plenty of entertainment besides watching kinos on your shitty laptop. Fuck I need to get married already

Speak for yourself normalfag

>implying the world is worth putting any effort into

although to add a Yea Forums twist to this: I make money but not a lot of it, still struggle monthly. I study but only on days when Im not binge drinking or otherwise avoiding problems. I do have hobbies - nothing bad to say about that, I love tv&film.
The world's a shithole but at least I sortof have a little corner of shit to call my own, I like my career

I come here to see if you fags are talking about movies or shows I'm in.

Real world is overrated. Too much work and everyone is deep down a fucking asshole.

Even those caring for their families are fucking assholes.

They never care about you.

Sneed?

I've got Yea Forums open in another tab. I wish I was joking.

Insneed, my nig

Fuck off Shatner

im not suited for the real world

>Im adulting!

Attached: 1555510577752.gif (347x267, 65K)

What is it with people going to one extreme or the other, oh yeah this is Yea Forums. Guess what, you can watch movies AND be married AND do outside stuff, AND work a good full time job. Who woulda thought??? Little thing called time management.

Set your phaser to suck and make yourself useful you goober.