/got/ - David Benioff edition

Old:

Attached: any-last-words-old-man-gods-help-you-david-benioff-56342167.png (500x546, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K318JWc85Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=OJfy5w60YTg
youtube.com/watch?v=tlkgbwmN9mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wYRQRBfnnDk
ew.com/tv/2019/05/20/jaime-lannister-game-of-thrones-season-8-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=OWEyUWZUh78
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3089172#search=Game_of_Thrones
youtube.com/watch?v=OWEyUWZUh78&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/got/

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E06.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT_snapshot_01.03.58.501_[2019.05.20_13.38.38 (1920x1080, 1014K)

This is very original idea, I haven't seen this since The Force Awakens.

Attached: 1558541279991.png (758x660, 380K)

First for King Bran

1st for CUTEST Boy

Attached: little umber.jpg (618x412, 27K)

Attached: ...png (438x618, 417K)

Alright let's challenge you a bit.
What did you like on season 8?

Attached: qYBurndead.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>photoshop

Attached: 1558358549500.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Again, the story goes on. What happens now? How would you write season 9 and on?

Attached: 1557845162313.jpg (1265x672, 278K)

while the Mountain kinda forgot he was working for Qyburn.

Attached: GregorCB.png (827x944, 645K)

>How would you write season 9 and on?

Retcon season 8 out of existence

When will it stop hurting?

Attached: betrayed dany.webm (1920x1080, 1.96M)

>What did you like on season 8?

I like when it ended.

I liked the Jaime Tyrion scene (that made no sense Jaime was caught but ok)

I liked the actors performances

I liked the music

The ending literally felt like fanfiction
>ALL YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS GET ON THE SMALL COUNCIL
>literally no one else exists in the universe

I did not mind the ending, I just wish they did 10-12 episodes to finish it up.

Name someone more beautiful.... I'll wait.

Attached: danys3c.webm (1080x1080, 1.71M)

OH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: latest[1].jpg (298x436, 38K)

Retcon everything after season 4 and start over

>Arya killed by wife in 6x08
>Bran crosses the wall, wargs into Meera and hangs himself on a tree
>Sansa is raped to death by Ramsay
here i fixed it

Bros... it's our time

Attached: based.jpg (1279x1160, 220K)

You killed Dany, you bastard!

>Kill me and be cursed D&D, you're no showrunners of mine

Attached: Rickard Karstark.jpg (960x540, 45K)

agh

Attached: 1558461030239.png (472x624, 167K)

literally what was the point of this scene?

literally happened an episode before

arya rides out of the city to be IN the city again in the next episode

literally what the hell do the writer want to tell us

Attached: lel.jpg (960x540, 60K)

>HBO pays you 200 million to write 2 more seasons. You have to continue where they left off. What is your plot? I'm not GRRM by the way.

He's fucking hot

It doesn't mean anything, turn off your brain and have sex

she kinda looks like higher class osha

That Arya kind of forgot that she was supposed to be out of the city

Know your place, danyfag.

Attached: 1558375465769.jpg (489x489, 27K)

post yfw the last shot was the free folk heading into the forest

Attached: 1558482003826.jpg (1112x900, 125K)

There needed to be a shot of King's Landing being somewhat rebuilt and people filling the streets again.
We got the Dragonpit, the docks, and the interior of the Red Keep while they just tell us "everythings fine again"

Everything was a hallucination by Cat right before she gets killed at the Red Wedding. GoT Brotherhood route.

Dany

Attached: os2c3emFUR1rztp39o1_540.png (540x800, 637K)

Do you own any ASOIAF merchandise, /got/?

Do we know what happened to Dark Sister after Bloodraven became a tree?

rest in pieces lol

Attached: 1556918963570.jpg (443x488, 41K)

The docks showed king's landing and it looked fine, like nothing was burned down.

I wouldn't doubt if this scene was written by a woman. For them to be so against "fairtales" and "happy endings" that shit felt like it was ripped straight from a disney movie.

literally had sex yesterday

I thought Emilia Clarke was the best she's ever been and I liked the music.

It was just Bran seeing one possible outcome, EZ

Attached: 1558472506872.jpg (958x797, 67K)

It was so fake and pandering, really cringey scene.

>Jon stabs Dany in the heart with a dragonglass blade
>Final scene of the series
>Drogon leaving Dany's body in his nest in Essos and flying away
>Dany opens her eyes
>They're white walker blue

Based Robyn Arryn and his boy Yohn Royce survived

Attached: robinarryn-1558351147.png (480x670, 486K)

can the tullys warg into fish?

I've got all the paperbacks of aSoIaF and a illustrated hardcover of Tales of Dunk and Egg

I didn't like any of it
it was pure trash

what happened to the *SPALT* meme? Didn't take off?

I was listening to the S8 OST and there's so much emotion in Dany's scores, it's really too bad that the writing sucks that much

This death scene could've been so powerful if we had enough episodes to develop Dany's madness, Jon's betrayal and her final moments of regret. Fuck the dabids, seriously.

I can't defend Drogon being smart enough to melt the throne though. How would you fix that?

Attached: untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

>Jon I basically accused you of committing treason last episode, now get closer to me with those weapons and let me go on this insane rant about taking over the world.

Attached: 1558481755107.png (716x927, 500K)

Before
>actions have consequences

Now
>actions don't have consequences (because we didn't write them)

The only reason Bran King and his council of retards is seen as a good/happy ending is because the writers consciously ignored the consequences they would have usually. Edmure would stop friendly relations with the Starks over his niece's public insult, Dorne and Iron Islands would refuse to vote for Bran, Bronn would immediately get assassinated and replaced by the remaining Tyrells, Sam would've never been voted Grand Maester by the citadel, Tyrion would be an awful Hand as we've seen him with Dany etc. All contrived plot points for the sake of contrived plot points, using this writing logic Cersei could've repented and admitted the kids were Jaime's to Robert's, not had him assassinated, and left him and Ned to rule until the end of their days, there, happy ending.

Tyrion finding Jamie and Cersei was kino.

>I can't defend Drogon being smart enough to melt the throne though.

Dany wrogged into Drogon

Everything about Melisandre.
Cersei and Jaime's death was well performed.
Dany going mad giving me the best schadenfreude I've ever had.
Radmure dabbing on democracy.

Jon killing her during the speech would have been more impactful than what we got.
Would also get rid of the awful 10 minute scene where he tries to defend her

Added Viserys.

Attached: GOT TIERS 2.png (1495x2296, 3.89M)

if only cersei and jaime just moved 5 steps to the right. they would live

I was expecting him to pull the hand out of the rubble with nothing attached and for jaime and cersei to walk into the room.

book jonny sounds based

a tall white fountain played

The reappearance of RADmure.
Literally the only good thing to come out of this shit.

>Tyrion reveals that he is well aware of Bran's true evil nature. He has been in cahoot with him since Bran telling his story, because he desires power.
>Deep down he wants to get rid of Bran since he think he is responsible for all the deaths in Kingslanding, Jaime, Cersei and Varys. As well as turning Daenerys crazy.
>Jon slowly uncovers the truth about the 3 eyed raven, forcing them to return to the South
>Arya is in West of Westeros, she is being hunted by the faceless man who now goes after all the traitors of their guild/organization
>Bronn is lord of the reach, he is secretly working with the Iron Bank to undermine King Bran's leadership and begin to sow discord and CHAOSH to profit himself
>The Storm Lords want to put Gendry into the throne. Also they are still salty with the Lannister (Tyrion) holding power and try to conspire with The Current Prince of Dorne (formerly The New Prince of Dorne) to get rid of him.
>Sansa is barely keeping it together and tries to scheme and undermine her allies both in the North and the South. Only to backfire on her, just like Cersei before her.
>Kinvara recovers Daenerys's corpse from Drogon and begin their true plot to remove the threat of the three eyed raven AKA the great other from the world.

There, rate my shitty fanfic.

All we can do is hope the books come out soon to expose the two frauds and recton all this shit out of existence.

what does his last page say tho?

Attached: Schermata 2019-05-21 alle 19.55.29.png (1272x715, 1.29M)

Have the Iron Throne be destroyed while Dany was massacring the city, then you can have Drogon trying to kill Jon but Jon stabs him in his eye or something and it flys away with Dany's body

Attached: kieran-belshaw-redkeepgate-danysview-v014copy.jpg (1920x1106, 866K)

He fucking is, i hate what D&D did to him in the show.
Reading Jon jewing out the wildlings of all their jewels and gold was hilarious.

>SIX Kingdoms

D&D kinda forgot about the previous episodes

Attached: 1558480329353.png (892x1894, 1.09M)

Best part of the last episode for sure

>is a comedy character now whos sole purpose is to make you laugh

yea no thanks

the fat oldman wont finish it it’s amready fubar

Attached: kieran-belshaw-redkeepgate-ruins-danyspeech-20ft-moredamage-v011copy.jpg (1920x1317, 905K)

Book Jon is hella based.

Attached: jon-snow.jpg (680x988, 135K)

>If game of thrones had good shots

This. There was no cheering, it was just soulless in the end.

>the fat oldman wont finish it it’s amready fubar

I just want winds of winter to come out so Stannis can wreck the Boltons.

It bothers me they never confirmed his name. I suppose that's Manfrey Martell, Doran's cousin because he is too old to be Quinton.

BASED

Attached: targ_banner_bros.jpg (2400x600, 766K)

Shit is he this cute in the books? I could go gay for him.

Jon my son
yu are men now
yuo must choose future
will you pick cute psycho dictator dragon wife
or designated criminal snowland?

Attached: absolute state of this nigga.jpg (1800x900, 113K)

#
Orson scott card, writer behind Enders game. He shitted on the show early on which made Dabid Salty. The whole Beatle thing is them calling his work stupid.

It's funny in the same exact scene, Yara says she won't accept being ruled by Stark because they killed Daenerys.

But then she goes for it anyways. I guess Dabid forgot about his own script.

Squired for Barristan Selmy against the Kingswood Outlaws. Knighted and named to the Kingsguard in his sixteenth year for valor in the field: At the Sack of King's Landing murdered his king, Aerys the second, at the foot of the Iron Throne.

Pardoned by King Robert Baratheon.

Thereafter known as the Kingslayer.

After the murder of King Joffrey I by Tyrion Lannister served under King Tommen I.

Captured in the field at the Whispering Wood.

Set free by Lady Catelyn Stark in return for an oath to find her two daughters. Lost his hand.

Took Riverrun from the Tully rebels, without loss of life.

Lured the Unsullied into attacking Casterly Rock, sacrificing his childhood home in service to a greater strategy.

Outwitted the Targaryen forces to seize Highgarden. Fought at the Battle of the Goldroad bravely, narrowly escaping death by dragonfire.

Pledged himself to the forces of men and rode north to join them at Winterfell, alone. Faced the army of the dead, and defended the castle against impossible odds until the defeat of the Night King. Escaped imprisonment and rode south in an attempt to save the capital from destruction.

Died protecting his queen.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJfy5w60YTg

Attached: 1557083627802.jpg (4096x2304, 1.37M)

The mad queen. I was waiting for this for 8 fucking seasons of this crap and I'm not disappointed. Emilia nailed the entire season, really.

Based

how the fuck does this even matter you fucking inbred

Post reaction images

Good art wasted on crap show.

checked fag lmao

>X is for Xenophobic
what did she mean by this?

Attached: 1558543129083.png (801x652, 518K)

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
RELEASE THE BOOKS ALREADY YOU FAT FUCK

Attached: 1555738386632.jpg (728x547, 17K)

I liked seeing the massive Targaryen banner
The show was sorely lacking flags and sigils in the later seasons

Attached: 1465726085901.png (534x629, 130K)

>Drogon flies east where Dany gets resurrected by the red priests. Since her army also sailed in that direction, she's all set to return for revenge.
>meanwhile, Bran starts issuing seemingly nonsensical orders, becomes more tyrannical and sinister.
>turns out he's just a puppet of the mind of the three eyed raven, who wants to destroy humanity and restore power to the children of the forest
>season ends with the start of a three-way war between the North supported by a few rebel lords in the south, Brans empire, and Dany.

this could have been so much more

im still mad

Winds of winter has to come out in 2020.

It's gonna be the most glorious event in world history watching D&D try to explain why the books are nothing at all like the show.

Attached: 1558483518752.jpg (552x457, 28K)

Episode 5-Danys death would have been kino with better build up/more episodes. Same with the Long Night desu.. all they needed was more episodes, which is what HBO offered them. I hate those fucking retards so much.

>Anne Frank

Robyn Arryn, Dany getting BTFO, Salsa's weirwood motiff dress, Jon getting best ending, Danyfag tears, Celganebowl, that scene where Brian finishes Jaime's entry was pure kino, music was pretty good, Danny getting BTFO, Drogon throwing her body into the sea like trash, Radmure
Uncle sit

Attached: queen salsa, first of her name.jpg (594x660, 56K)

>yfw Azor Jaime in the books

Attached: 1556123495049.png (550x700, 305K)

Attached: 1558480533841.png (237x234, 54K)

less people than signed the petition are going to care lol get a fucking grip

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

Attached: 1529461327585.jpg (1012x569, 83K)

>ywn be a banner bro with the sole purpose of raising banners

Drogon is a five star dragon

Attached: 1543705228532.jpg (554x450, 66K)

I thought the first episode was okay when I watched it. I was surprised by the fact that nothing at all occurred in it, but I thought it was just them cleaning house and making sure the rest of the season was clear of loose plotlines. How wrong I was.
I thought certain parts of the NK battle were okay, primarily visually (eg: Jon and Dany vs him), but really the only thing that made any sense from a story perspective was Theon's death (but it didn't get any play beyond Sansa crying).
Ep 4 was one where talking happened but it had a purpose, which made me like it at the time, up until they killed off the dragon and had the stupid "negotation" scene, whereupon I lost all hope.
Episode 5 was interesting. Visually it was very impressive and I liked that aspect of it. Emilia Clarke was also good, despite her reputation as a boring actress it really came across that she wanted to do the character justice when the writers were perpetrating a massive injustice. But I was half laughing half shocked at how gratuitously they shat over the entire buildup of her character. It was also baffling that they made Cleganebowl so weak and pointless.
Since those were just terminations of the show's hype with nothing but sound and fury, I was genuinely thinking they might kill off Arya after such a massive amount of time was shown of her surrounded by mass death of civilian no-names. If they had, it would have been the best troll move of all, but sadly no, they were just so stupid that they allowed their pet to have plot armour even while the whole show collapsed around her.
6 was just astoundingly bad. Only Dany and certain aesthetics were good.

Mad Queen Dany and the soundtrack. That's it

Attached: KAISER.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Fuck that I’d prefer D&D continue forget about him, rather than the treatment he got.

>less people than signed the petition are going to care lol get a fucking grip

Fire and Blood was the fucking New York times best seller for FOUR MONTHS STRAIGHT and it's not even one of the main series books

Attached: ASOIAF-Analysis-Featuerd.jpg (1000x600, 571K)

I liked Daenerys going full-tyrant, and having such a tragic ending. It just needed a much longer and better set up, and either some actual given justification for her nuking innocents or for her not to have done that. And I honestly liked everything Drogon did in the finale.

I've said this before but it seems intuitive to me that the moment she went too far, she should have accidentally set off a wildfire chain reaction and so obliterated the entire city unwittingly.

>Tyrion: there's a network of wildfire in the city, be wary
>Dany: yeah sure okay
>later Dany: haha whoops, look at that, they'll have my head for this haha
is much better than
>Tyrion: when they ring the bells, that means they surrender
>Dany: yeah sure okay
>later Dany: oh they're ringing the bells, that means these women and children need an impromptu cremation

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

Attached: 1556316471289.jpg (618x412, 54K)

Wow, it is kinda sad isn't it.
First time around I was still laughing at the "MUH KWEEN"

Don’t let the show fool you, those crazy drowned fuckers rose up again as soon as the credits rolled.

youtube.com/watch?v=tlkgbwmN9mQ
>game of thrones
>nu-metal starts playing

I WILL LET YOU DOWN

Attached: 1254134125156134.jpg (950x534, 128K)

Attached: 1557907867121.jpg (1440x1511, 348K)

I WILL MAKE YOU HURT

Attached: 1536742202032.jpg (2048x1152, 322K)

sansa will marry robin arryn KEK

Attached: 8xr560uz1pw21.jpg (888x484, 72K)

>without loss of life
The Blackfish doesn't count?

WTF i like Jon Snow now!

IF I COULD START AGAIN
A MILLION MILES AWAY

Attached: 1558482810386.gif (500x230, 913K)

book jon is also a manlet....they got THAT right...

Can we all agree only Davos and Bronn should have gotten a happy ending? (Bronn should not have gotten Highgarden though)

Of course it's fucking sad. She loved him deeply
Even gave up on sitting the throne when he appeared

Also
>>Be with me. Build the new world with me, this is our reason. It has been from the beginning, since you were a little boy with a bastard's name, and I was a little girl who couldn't count to twenty. We do it together, we break the wheel together.

Attached: its not fair.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

>"Looking for us little brother"
>Tyrion is shocked and he turns around to see Jaime and Cersei still alive
>"Jaime! Cersei! I thought you both die"
>"Well sort of", said Ser Jaime who barely can stand and still being hold by Cersei
>"Heh, when you play the Game of Thrones you win or you die. But looks like we are neither winning or dying today", Cersei said in all her proud smug defiance
>"What will do now?"
>"Same as it always been, the dragon girl shall pay the debts"
>Cersei smirks as she reveals a herd of elephants armed with scorpion ballista lift the bricks and make way for the Lannister trio.

AND WHO ARE YOU

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-Nikolaj-Coster-Waldau-aka-Jaime-is-all-praises-for-Lena-Headey-aka-Cersei-in-a-heart (750x747, 44K)

>tragic ending
>after she deliberately burn children alive by the hundreds

yea now, you low iq cuck

whats north of the north

It still stings

Attached: 1558480359060.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

Bronn should not have been part of the show past S4. He's a literal marlel character.

I WOULD KEEP MYSELF
I WOULD FIND A WAY

Attached: 1241514123123.gif (400x200, 1.3M)

Northernnortheros

Book Jon is a shounen anime MC

Attached: 1553641927301.png (454x542, 347K)

Out of all her suitors /chadautist/ is the best

breh i dont think you understand how book sales work

I HATE D&D!!!!!!!!!!

>Bronn should not have been part of the show past S4.

I agree. GRRM said he only got more appearance because of high ratings

hurtposting is my new favourite meme
but it's gonna get stale eventually, you guys need to think of a way to expand it

>Winds of Winter has to come out in 2020
People have been saying this since 2014, he's not finishing the books

like a bad joke

Attached: 1558374630792.jpg (422x550, 26K)

>Cersei got more chances than Dany
It's all so tiresome

Book Blackfish fucking swam away to freedom.

>burn children alive by the hundreds
was Dany a democrat demonstrating against Alabama

The Thenn's have their own functioning society similar to Westeros below the Wall

Attached: Thenn.jpg (1366x762, 264K)

Would the ending have been better if Dany named Jon her heir before Jon killed her and we get no Bran king bullshit?

Saddest part is how their acting had to shoulder this shit shit script. I was laughing at the script and missing the acting.
Our best chance for a remake would be a silent film style rewrite of the whole last two seasons. Silent film style, or subtitled.
Example: youtube.com/watch?v=wYRQRBfnnDk
Everyone and their mom can come up with a better total rewrite and refilm because anything would be better than what we got. Possibilities would be endless. But imagine a solid rewrite putting competent dialogue into existing footage. Could be incredible.

Attached: sign.jpg (618x768, 105K)

Attached: DABID Lied.png (1278x719, 806K)

he said he will before summer 2020 or he will get inprisoned (for real)

gottem

After ep3 I gave up so everything became hilarious to me
Acting wise Emilia did do quite good, a lot better than regular
Jenny of Oldstones was nice
Theon, even if his death was completely unnecessary thanks to Arya, was great as always
His corpse at the beginning of ep4 hurt more than I expected honestly
And a few specific scenes, such as the White Book, 'I've always had blue eyes' and Brienne getting knighted were good for different reasons

>Book Blackfish fucking swam away to freedom.

>show blackfish lol dies offscreen

Fuck you D&D

ew.com/tv/2019/05/20/jaime-lannister-game-of-thrones-season-8-interview/

>You know he’s gonna go back, and it’s not gonna have a happy ending, is it? The hardest thing is the fact they actually find the balance because he ends up with Brienne for a brief moment. He kinda knows himself there is no alternative. For a moment he tricks himself into thinking there is an alternative to his life. As an audience you want him to succeed in taking that different route. You wonder if he’s changed and if he’s escaped this destructive relationship. But you realize he’s so bound by this code of honor of family first, and him and Cersei have a strong bond on every level him. He didn’t say, “Cersei, I don’t love you anymore.” He said, “I’m going to fight for the living because ultimately that’s the only way you and the child you carry can live.” He has to go back. She’s all alone. He’s the last one she has. He knows he has to back and try to save her.

>Yeah. I never thought he would kill Cersei. He wouldn’t do that.

Attached: Whenyounuttoohard.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Best part of that image is it's stuff FROM THEIR OWN SHOW

that she would do such a thing is part of the tragedy you colossal retard

Mine was some Tarly boy at the battle of Summerhall. My horse took an arrow, so I was on foot, slogging through the mud. He came running at me, this dumb highborn lad, thinking he could end the rebellion with a single swing of his sword. I knocked him down with the hammer. Gods, I was strong then. Caved in his breastplate, probably shattered every rib he had. I stood over him, hammer in the air, right before I brought it down, he shouted: wait! wait! They never tell you how they all shit themselves. They don't put that part in the songs. Stupid boy...Now the Tarlys bend the knee, like everyone else. He could have lingered on the edge of the battle with the smart boys, and today his wife would be making him miserable, his sons would be ingrates, and he would be waking three times in the night to piss into a bowl

Attached: 1536156250956.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>Jaime goes north, fucks brienne, reverts to season 1, and goes to cersei, dies under rubble

Jesus D&D

/got/, you will marry /rbmk/

Attached: 1556819770405.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Can you believe a fucking videogame had a more satisfying payoff than ten years of the most expensive television show ever

Attached: WC3x-U08.jpg (1072x618, 281K)

Attached: aIQQEGcWyKRlHSE-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 82K)

the madder you guys get, the harder D&D win

keep crying

>twow releases
>chapter 1
>lamp theory proven correct, stannis completely obliterates bolton army, beheads ramsay and roose bolton, all northern, vale and riverland houses swear fealty to him, and start amassing troops up north, he sacrifices mance, his wife and daughter to ignite his blade into truly becoming lightbringer, marries vaal and gives the lands south of the wall aswell as bolton lands to the wildlings, who swear fealty to him
>chapter 2
>jon STAYS DEAD, nothing special here, his story just ends there
>chapter 3
>daenerys somehow loses control of her dragons during the battle for mereen and therefore loses the battle. barristan and many other characters get executed, last parts of the chapter is a description of how dothraki who are forced to swear fealty to the sons of the harpy are ordered to gangrape daenerys to death to prove their loyalty
>chapter 4
>victarion wrestles control of the dragons by blowing the horn, doesn't die, steals some ships from mereen (ignoring most of the battle), and starts sailing back to westeros, with a newfound vigor to crown himself king, intent on attacking aegon
>chapter 5
>doran, olenna and cersei are revealed to have been conspiring behind everyone's backs, forcing to band together to challenge the growing powers in the north and east, and announcing Queen Cersei, backed by her own family the Lannisters, the Dornish and the Reachmen, to wrestle control of King's Landing back from Aegon

post yfw we get THAT superior story instead of the shit we know we're going to get.

Attached: 1555422831414.jpg (490x490, 62K)

people are talking a lot of shit about sansa but she's the only character that makes sense even if they overplay her intelligence.

think about it, she's the only stark that cares about the fucking north, bran doesn't, arya doesn't, jon snow surely doesn't. she's the only one in the inner circle with the king, the people's king, the hand of the king who gives a fuck about the north and the stark's role in fighting for it.

If I'm a northener I'm putting aside the fact that she's a woman because she got the north independence after millenia when she could've enjoyed being royalty in king's landing

based. all the northern shit in s7-8 just made me wish I was playing frozen throne

WINE

I'd say that would be retarded to get named an heir and then immediately kill the person since no one would stand for that, but it happened with Ramsay and Roose so whatever.

>yeah let's just give their name to the cannibals
>still, let's have them be the only ones with these types of weapons, never mind where they're supposed to have got them from

That episode was the last time the show had cool and engaging action. There was some dumb stuff, but not nearly as much as all the stuff in season 8, so dumb it hurts to think about.

Can you fucking believe this is what D&D wanted their legacy to be?

Attached: 81xVTsOPk7L.jpg (1707x2560, 508K)

she should have taken one for the north by sticking a shank in ramsay bolton instead of taking his cock

she sucks

Is there a wall way way up North and the Thenns have to defend that wall from whatever is beyond that wall?

>T-thanks D&D

Attached: Lannister-Love.jpg (1500x1283, 243K)

>the madder you guys get, the harder D&D win

>JUST SHUT UP AND EAT WHATEVER SHIT D&D SHIT OUT

Attached: 1558484104946.jpg (1699x948, 431K)

that ending was pure kino though only for everything to be undone thanks to wow

stannis dies in chapter 1

>Avatar
arent they supposed to be blue?

did anyone else feel they were kinda trying to mirror this part when Jaime charges at Dany?

Attached: 1543280676414.png (1920x1079, 2.38M)

SHUT UP

Attached: 1500591801445.png (250x354, 28K)

Well geez when they signed up to adapt GoT they didn’t think they’d have to juggle so many characters. This gig was supposed to be about viral popularity, not complex plot lines!

no

>doran, olenna and cersei are revealed to have been conspiring behind everyone's backs, forcing to band together to challenge the growing powers in the north and east, and announcing Queen Cersei, backed by her own family the Lannisters, the Dornish and the Reachmen, to wrestle control of King's Landing back from Aegon
Doran would never side with a Lannister. What's the point of crowning of Cersei anyway lmao, she is even more fucked up in the book.

No those are the other Avatars. The one the blue ones are going to have a massive war with and destroy their planet in 100 years.

LITTLE
BIRD
I NEED YOUR CUNT

Attached: F518C1B0-1A48-4B13-A6E5-59907418A8C2.jpg (829x964, 128K)

>it's just a series of broken walls, getting closer each time
Would have been kino

i'm sorry user :( i wish it wasn't true

why wasn't Ser Twenty of House Goodmen at the Dragonpit?

>ive never written a single thing in my life
>ive never worked on a film crew
>ive never produced a tv show

but i know better because im Yea Forums

LOL get a grip

/ourguy/ wrote a better ending

Attached: Untitled.png (1029x541, 599K)

>Ayra goes north, fucks Gendry, kills Night King, goes south to red keep, turns back cause reasons, gets on a white horse and gets on a boat to explore Asia

God knows why D&D decided why there couldn't be semi-civilized people beyond the wall. Would have made the beyond the wall stuff more interesting

Who knows? I guess Jon'll find out

Literally everyone wrote a better ending.

D&D don't even have screen writing degrees

>defeated knight trying to yield, which would have made him a valuable asset for ransom or to keep the Tarlys in check
>nah let's just kill him
Gods he was dumb.

You have to admit though, that subversion of expectations is alot better than the fucking shit we're getting.
My reasoning for that is simply that everyone is forced to revise their allegiances and priorities once they know there's three dragons heading towards Westeros controlled by the Ironborn and that Stannis has consolidated power in the North,

>you've never eaten shit so how do you know what's it tastes like?!?!

KINGSLAYER
GET IN HERE

Attached: 1504549227848.png (1296x1080, 928K)

>Announce season 9, bring new showrunners
>First scene of the season reveals that season 7 and 8 were just Arya's wet dream.
>Two years have gone since ending of season 6
>Dany has landed in Storm's End and taken most of the Stormlands, but hasn't gained much support
>Furthermore all of Dany's dragons became sick almost immediately after they landed. Tyrion believes Cersei was able to poison them somehow. Regardless, they are still alive and Dany is desperately trying to find a cure.
>There have been several battles between the Lannisters and Targaryens, but nothing major
>The North remains neutral and Jon struggles to rebuild the North
>Sansa has given birth to Ramsay's son and moved to rule Dreadfort until her son comes of age.
>Little Finger and the Knights of the Vale have returned to the Vale; which remains neutral.

WC3 is basically the NK/Others/Winter done right

bill gates never graduated college

did you have a point? oh btw neither does tarantino

>ballpoint pens

Attached: thought crime.png (640x640, 820K)

Based and Daynepilled

Attached: 1557565863851.jpg (271x315, 74K)

this Even my mom who started watching on S7 ending came up with a better ending

The terrorist attack at kings landing. That's about it

Now I want to see a live action warcraft tv show

weren't they both fiction writers before?

was this an attempt at a valid reply?

>weren't they both fiction writers before?

Please watch

youtube.com/watch?v=OWEyUWZUh78

>Reading Jon jewing out the wildlings of all their jewels and gold was hilarious.

What happened?

everything except fan service cleagane bowl, euron asspull, the way cersei died and the shitty ASOIAF small council

literally everything else was fine

What if the characters in the trailers are all part of the cleanup list? Brujah sets fire to something, incurs a masquerade violation. Ventrue does the same, Tremere kidnapped a city official and filmed it all etc.

>Symphony of Frost and Flame

Attached: ohyou.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Wtf is even a happy ending for Davos? His king is dead, his son is dead, his stepdaughter is dead. I feel like they didn't portray the darkness in him enough.

>Sansa has given birth to Ramsay's son and moved to rule Dreadfort until her son comes of age.
>Implying Sansa wouldn't abort RamsayJr.

The show ended. Why would the writters care?

Happy Dany for that sad pepe

Attached: happy.jpg (932x1242, 133K)

He didn’t let them past the wall without taking all their shit and 100 hostages. He made a lot of bad decisions as commander but this wasn’t one of them.

Book Jon is awesome and doesn't have a round face, he is a gigachad.

Goes home to live peacefully with his wife and remaining 2 sons.

He said to imprison him if hes not done with WoW in summer of 2020. Basically he has 14 months.

Attached: i quibble with gandalf.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Have sex

>No Euron
Have sex incel

Attached: return.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>when you're so based even Stannis takes a liking to you

Attached: 1557153320569.jpg (1280x714, 84K)

'ATE LANNISTERS
'ATE THE SOUTHERNERS
'ATE TARGS
'ATE NOIGHT KANG

NEVA WANTED THE THRONE, NEVA HAV

LUV NORF
LUV ME KWEEN
LUV ME BASTARD BRUV
LUV TREASON AND PLOTTING DE MOODER OF ME AUNT KWEEN WITH DE LANNISTA IMP

SIMPLE AS

Attached: jon s.png (645x729, 216K)

Attached: no.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>Goes home to live peacefully with his wife and remaining 2 sons.

Jesus he never even talks about them anymore

Attached: 1558279503148.png (363x296, 136K)

>faggot wolf

rude.

Attached: 1557254619901.jpg (970x542, 84K)

CUTE

Attached: 67183b1230265834.jpg (2700x1800, 1.26M)

those are only the first five chapters user

should have ended with him fucking her every night.

Davos kind of forgot he had two living sons

CONT
>The Dothraki have lost their faith in Dany and moved to pillage the Reach. Preventing Olenna from providing much help to Dany.
>Doran's cousin, Manfred Martell has sworn to Cersei and revolted against the Sand Snakes. Thus causing a Dornish civil war, which prevents Dorne from helping her.
>Thus Dany is only left with the Unsullied and bunch of unreliable Stormlords.

Another happy Dany for you

Attached: smile.png (1079x932, 1.37M)

Why does Weiss look so weasely

>imprisoned for years
>SIT DOWN YOU CLOWN DON'T TALK

This. They also never gave Bronn a last name, which means that the newest great house (that replaced the Tyrells) is just called "Bronn's house." Lazy cunts

Attached: 1558313244217.jpg (600x904, 66K)

>caosh laddah

Attached: c70d831230265894.jpg (1800x2400, 759K)

damn you

Attached: TotalWarAI.png (943x665, 938K)

hehe
stabbed da naight kang

Attached: starks.png (924x859, 133K)

>half of our forces lost

fuck D&D

Attached: 5b88f81230266274.jpg (2700x1800, 351K)

>KWEEN
that's not how you spell rabid dog

>Manfred Martell
kek

Attached: 1558513655312.jpg (536x1144, 193K)

why didn't dany just fly straight to the red keep and burn it down?

Everyone keeps praising Emilia for nailing mad queen Dany but i think Kit did good in this scene. When she's having her speech about building a better world he looks lost, almost like a kid. I love it when he's pleading "Please, Dany," desperately not wanting to kill her.

I think they think his name is "Blackwater".
Which would be like calling the king of Egypt "House Nile".

DA NITE KING IS COOMIN

Attached: 1556570236545.png (645x729, 216K)

Lads, why is there so much on the OST that didn't feature in the show? Stay a Thousand Years is absolutely stunning

>why didn't dany just fly straight to the red keep and burn it down?

Because the script told her not to. Hell this could have been done season 7, episode 2.

Where are you getting these pics from? Reverse search is coming up with nothing

I just liked Pilou

Attached: 3-courtesy-of-hbo.jpg (2700x1519, 272K)

LOL WHY DIDN'T ROMEO CHECK JULIET'S PULSE

SHIT WRITING HONESTLY

da nork reburz

Attached: 1558542317536.png (556x712, 22K)

She did NOTHING wrong, stark scum.

>he updated it with the changes I suggested
Top lad

>have dragons
>don't use them to hammer that anvil for most of the fight

Attached: ea0f5d1230265714.jpg (1800x2399, 501K)

Sneedis Baratheon of House Feed

He calls himself Bronn of the Blackwater, so most likely made more practical to House Blackwater

Attached: 8d63b91230265754.jpg (1800x2399, 844K)

Could be "of Blackwater", which was a fairly common practice during medieval Europe

>melted Iron Throne in the background
>Emilia has been playing a dead body prior to posing for this photo
do you think that smile is fake, lads

Attached: hahakillme.png (245x263, 153K)

>They forgot that Bran is just a vessel for the Antichrist,so they made him King
stellar writing

Attached: 1557825975756.jpg (636x477, 68K)

>almost like a kid
onions

Season 1 already had flaws

Remember when they turned Renly and Loras into gay stereotypes?

Pretty sure he took that name since he got knighted after the Battle of Blackwater. Pretty normal way of doing it.

I don’t remember if he became Bronn Stokeworth in the books or not.

>already shattered his ribcage, guy probably dying anyway
>guy just tried attacking him and only started yielding after Bobby blew him the fuck out
>in the middle of battle, how the fuck you gonna try keeping enemies alive to be prisoners?
>probably part of some minor noble house anyway and not worth much
Bobby did nothing wrong, say it with me

lel gg

Attached: 1e8ccd1230266204.jpg (2700x1800, 1.19M)

>controversial
it's not really controversial, most people agree it's shit.

When she legit smiles her eyebros move, so yes

Attached: cute.webm (480x418, 256K)

cringe

OURS IS THE CHUCK

>Night King casts Winds of Winter in the sky
The hammer couldn't find the anvil

Attached: dragon.jpg (850x601, 204K)

This. Little man slamming the brick gave me the feels.

>fingerless gloves
This is too much.

I dunno I’m pretty sure her eyebrows are an independent, semi-conscious entity that have their own separate emotions.

>Fuck season 7 but keep season 6
Being this retarded

>in the middle of battle, how the fuck you gonna try keeping enemies alive to be prisoners?
Yielded knights stayed alive all the time in medieval battles. It was one of the perks of being nobility, that you got to just yield and then sit out the slaughter.

is the Burlington Bar video up yet?

Attached: 1534369573037.jpg (1200x1060, 119K)

also the male costuming was shit even when the show as in its prime.
>dude brown leathers and every lord in the same uniform as his soldiers
only the lannisters looked good.

Attached: tywin.jpg (4256x2832, 1.99M)

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

>Sansa considered aborting it, but Little Finger convinced her to keep it in order to allow Sansa legitimate access to power.
>Sansa struggles to show any love to the child because it reminds of her of Ramsay. Thus, the issue is similar to Catelyn's relationship with Jon.

So we’re all agreed, Show EURON > nonce book euron

Attached: 06206C4F-917E-4872-9DD9-B13EFC08B34E.png (1920x1078, 1.81M)

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 11.png (699x917, 720K)

Attached: a finger in the bum.jpg (350x115, 20K)

They committed mass suicide

>Best part
Brienne writing Jaime's deeds, Change my mind

Attached: bookofpol.jpg (638x263, 33K)

How long until this shit is not talked about anymore? I mean jesus fucking christ enough already.

>But I tell you this — if I don’t have THE WINDS OF WINTER in hand when I arrive in New Zealand for worldcon, you have here my formal written permission to imprison me in a small cabin on White Island, overlooking that lake of sulfuric acid, until I’m done.
i-it'll be out by 2020, I can feel it bros

Attached: 1547822716868461492.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

Where do all the Stark forces come from? Most of them where lost during the war of the 5 kings and the red wedding. Then during the Battle of the Bastards they lost what little they have and also the Boltons where destroyed by the Vale forces.

Yes. They fucking cheered when Dany was killed

Attached: 1558208568075.jpg (571x540, 160K)

Satin stop this at once

Why do you keep watching that crap? Do you understand that these people are the reason they stopped trying completely?

>Yielded knights stayed alive all the time in medieval battles
with some exceptions. henry v had so many prisoners at agincourt that he was outnumbered by them, so he killed them mid battle to keep them from turning on him.

>those stupid helmets
The only house they'd even make some sense for is the Greyjoys, with some dangling shit underneath to make them look like krakens.

You mean ejaculates into Meera

According to every news article about this scene, it was shit because she wrote a man's page instead of starting her own

Fuck the Starks. Robb was the last cool one.

I know that everything after season 4 is terrible, but you can't realistically retcon three seasons, even two seasons is a bit much.

FINISH THE BOOK YOU FUCKING FAT AMERICAN HACK AAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1527345713483.png (808x805, 279K)

why am i so attracted to women like this?

You are already gay

I'm impressed there was enough coordination in battle for that to be possible, but I guess in TV and film the battles are always more chaotic than they (usually) were in reality.

Why didn't we start criticizing D&D sooner like season 2 when they did massive changes to Robb's wife and shit?

Attached: 1558482884329.gif (300x303, 2.98M)

The only time I liked Euron was when he died with a triumphant smile on his face. Turns out that was all on the actor refusing to play by D&D's rules.

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3089172#search=Game_of_Thrones

Cause you have no self-respect.

Attached: 1555955238292.jpg (269x371, 11K)

It's still a weird name though.

>Thus, the issue is similar to Catelyn's relationship with Jon.
>Fuck this sounds interesting
>Eventually the babe wins her over
>Next chapter it dies from Winter

I like all the Starks in the books but they're pure fucking trash in the show

Attached: Sansa_by_akizhao.jpg (466x700, 61K)

Season 5-8 should be Tyrion's fever dream while sitting in a box on the way to Essos.

They would name him after the town, not the river.

NEW

>Manfred Martell
*Manfrey

Because we did?

I did, you mongrels. I was there, shitting on them from S2E1. Here. Look at the filename. I made this way file name way back.

Attached: GRRM S2E01 and onwards.gif (260x150, 1.01M)

because the series was still mostly faithful to the books and the changes they made were somewhat minor

Fuck off to you nonce

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-184147.jpg (1080x1991, 649K)

>cheer when dany gets stabbed
>cheer when salsa gets KWEENED
>nobody tears up when Tyrion finds Jaime
>everybody tears up when Jon leaves for norf and says goodbye to the starks
I despise normies.

dios mio...

Part of it was probably that most peasants wouldn't fucking dare to try and fuck with a decked out knight so they'd stay clear and fight each other instead, and it'd be quite easy to show all the other lords that you've already yielded as you make your way out of the melee.

What, Bronn Kingslanding? You really think that makes more sense than naming himself after the critical naval battle?

>Imagine Jon appearing with the Ruby incrusted dragon armor
Fuck bros, what a waste.

Attached: 807628D2-18A9-4489-A751-A55A5D8AE11E.jpg (767x431, 20K)

FaceApp's smile looks great on them tho

Attached: photo_2019-05-15_23-08-36.jpg (1280x853, 114K)

Why is my dick hard?

I certainly did. Why didn't YOU?

Fucking speedreaders.

Daily reminder of this hour long sneed rant about the psychology, background and career of DABID FRIEDMANN

youtube.com/watch?v=OWEyUWZUh78&t=1s

So, is there a chance GRRM will explain these abandoned plots and unsolved threads?

Or will he ignore it completely, even the night king?

Attached: Screenshot_20190522_135755.png (1920x1080, 1011K)

Bronn of wherever he's actually from. Being named after a river is retarded. Brian of the Thames.

Attached: Laughing Stark Naked.jpg (170x217, 9K)

Fucking incompetente

Attached: 1557176700236.jpg (400x399, 19K)

Bronn of The Wildlings? House Wildling sounds kind of cool I guess.

This guy needs to find a shrink. He's smart but he wastes his intelligence on being hateful.

Bronn is a wildling?

Attached: confusion_.jpg (542x574, 136K)

>get knighted at the Blackwater, due to your performance during the Battle of Blackwater
>Lets name him Bronn Bugfuck Nowhere
For fucks sake Davos picked Seaworth because he sails boats. Have you ever actually looked into how names are invented?

Dude somehow doesn't know how loans work, he "did work" up north, and killed someone when still a kid etc, which is rather rare in the south. Also knew how to handle himself with the wildling-lite guys in the Vale.

It's incredible how some random guy can spend probably hundreds of hours analyzing this one writer because he felt grieved by him ruining his favorite fantasy series.
To be fair he runs the asoiaf wiki which I guess has quite lot of traffic, so maybe he makes a living out of this stuff, but I doubt it..

>Drogon is lying down sleeping in some desert guarding Dany's body
>He wakes up and sniff the body
>Something is happening
>Camera zoom on Dany's decaying face
>Her eyes open
>They are glowing red/orange
>She gets up and stare in the distance
>Camera turns around to show the direction the Dragon Auntie is watching
>It's a big fucking castle, it is black and you can see few more big fucking castles like it in the distance
Then you just make shit up as it goes

There comes a point where you have to stop and look at yourself and think "is this doing me more harm than the guy I hate?"

And I think in this dude's case, it's that. Hate breaks you down like a motherfucker.

The Blackwater was a river long before it was a battle, retard. The aliteration sounds good which is probably why GRRM picked it, but it would sound weird to anyone in that world.