How come Jay Sherman is not a Yea Forums meme?

How come Jay Sherman is not a Yea Forums meme?

How come he is not THE Yea Forums meme?

Attached: the hero we need.png (499x555, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zOKUTzN9Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=HSWj5_-F9Q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because that show aired before many of these zoomers were born, and it's no longer popular like it was 20 years ago.

He is jewish and 90% of the jokes are "aren't goys just stupid unlike me" and how much "rich christian white guys" suck

he's a city slicker

Attached: sneedcross.png (194x270, 55K)

because he stinks

Post my memes
Post my memes!
Post my MEMES!

>zoomers too stupid to torrent a show and only know what the overlords show on TV.

You can even see all episodes on youtube for fucks sake: youtube.com/watch?v=9zOKUTzN9Wk

Attached: 123123.jpg (382x300, 30K)

It had some funny parts to it but it dragged tremendously.

I tried to get Orsonposting happening but it always failed or devolved into AH THE FRENCH

Attached: orson.png (640x484, 474K)

Attached: 1503003886600.jpg (640x480, 46K)

My analysis of The Critic is all the jokes and silly pop culture reference were pretty great but actual stories around Jay were just sad old Jew. But I haven't watched it in probably 15 years.

too pure and the waifu bait from the show is double too pure.

..champagne...
hasawaysbincerebratedfuridzeggzelence..........
THERE IS a californiachampagne by pohmasson INSPIRED... by the SAME FRECHEGGZELENCE.

iss furmuntedindeboddle und like the bess FRENCH CHAMPAGNE is vintidgedatid so POHMASSON

Attached: MWAAH.gif (320x240, 2.35M)

MUAHH THE FRENCH CHAMPAGNE
HAS ALWAYS BEEN CELEBRATED FOR ITS SEXELLENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=HSWj5_-F9Q4
if we only listened to him.

Memes are only born out of stupid/silly/wrong/obnoxious shit. Jay Sherman was demonstrably right about everything and we should have listened. There's nothing funny about that.

This. So much this.

Attached: 0909082028.png (328x185, 66K)

I heard an interview with Lisa Kudrow where she talked about how when she was growing up her brother was best friends with Jon Lovitz and when Lovitz was like 15 he was EXACTLY the same as he is now. I thought that was the funniest shit ever.

>jon lovitz will never start a movie criticism channel on youtube

Attached: 1371059892837.png (461x523, 110K)

Attached: nothingofvalue.jpg (480x360, 20K)

This is due for a comeback with the new Cats reboot

Family guy stole a lot from this show. But especially the gag where peter hurts is ankle and is on the ground whincing for 5 minutes

>jay sherman is black
>all womyn are strong and independent
>all jokes are politically correct
>the critic actually doesn't criticize anything, except movies from mysoginistics white males.
>Jay sherman will love the new ghostbusters, and will love writing its sequel.

If only footage him beating the ever loving shit out of Andy Dick in a restaurant existed.

You are so desperate to get triggered that you don't even understand the post you're replying too

Yea Forums's taste in film and television is actually very bad. This board can only produce stupid repetitive memes nowadays.
>muh sneed
>muh big guy
Yea Forums and Yea Forums at least have obscure interesting tastes and can properly discuss their medium with interesting points. This shithole is knee-deep in GoT, capeshit, and sneedy feet threads. Fuck Yea Forums and fuck jannies,

It's because of /pol/ leakage, the right literally cannot comprehend art

Yea Forums is a cesspool of the highest caliber contrarians and shitposters around. They're even worse than Yea Forums to an extent

Kek

Have sex.

Why is this the only response (((they))) ever have bros ?

>have you noticed that their stuff is shit and your shit is stuff?

His waifu was cute.

What are you doing using Carlin in the shittiest manner possible? At least find a more relatable quote