Why did she sit out the war against the White Walkers? Is it because Bran was mean to her?

Why did she sit out the war against the White Walkers? Is it because Bran was mean to her?

Attached: got-s6-ek01.jpg (791x864, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Meera_Reed
youtu.be/jy_1ALZtqJ0
youtu.be/Ek_BcOj_Tgg?t=229
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, it's because D&D are fucking retarded.
Still seething over what they did to my waifu.

She did more to keep Bran alive than anyone in all of GoT. Now she's forgotten, seven hells, what is her name anyway?

Not to mention that Bran literally ate her brother.

Didn't her brother get killed by one of the Children of the forest's hand grenades? A bunch of characters with proven killer weapons that just got brushed aside.

Wait, this was her brother's fate. Alas, like her he has no name either.

Attached: 1402975137189.gif (493x363, 681K)

It's because she's pregnant

You know, I've seen plenty of hotter women, but there's something about her I find so irresistible.

In the show something dumb happened to him. In the books the Children of the Forest killed him and fed him to Bran in order to wake up his latent abilities.

>It's because she's pregnant
New series? "Baby Bran, Warg Master" Starring his nameless mom.

Attached: BRANtheTEENAGEyears.jpg (1250x704, 177K)

We think that Jojen paste.

This girl looks like she could be a star on BLACKED.

Agreed.. what is it about her bros?

Bran's chapters have this lingering creepiness in the books, particularly in ADWD. Too bad they butchered it in the show

>In the books the Children of the Forest killed him and fed him to Bran in order to wake up his latent abilities.
Ouch. Though that would have been cool in the TV show, prepare everyone to see how twisted Branch the Broken really is.

Tfw no QT Anne Frank gf

Meera Reed, finally she gets a name:

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Meera_Reed

Completely agree

That link ends with ". Meera, with tears in her eyes, agrees, saying that the real Bran died in the cave of the Three-Eyed Raven. She then leaves Winterfell and returns to her home."

No wonder she is banished, she's telling everyone Bran is NOT Bran.

No please my ketzelah. Anything but that. Il do anything please...

Attached: D1EAAB23-014B-474F-B7FC-489B41E4DCC1.jpg (183x232, 17K)

go back to /pol/
stay there

Where do you think you are sweaty

Attached: 1462790460127.jpg (750x422, 230K)

bran was telling everyone he wasn't bran this season

Can't risk the future mother of Bran's children.

Attached: maybe if we don't talk, the wights won't hear us.jpg (1408x1000, 126K)

I’m sorry daddy but my melanin receptors are driving me crazy and it’s so big and the glide is so smoooth

Attached: B0C30F4C-92E0-473C-B0B6-B3375BD506D8.jpg (500x679, 51K)

>I stuck a needle in your balls while you were asleep and sucked out some of your baby batter. You're gonna be a father Bran!

yfw

Attached: it's your baby bran.jpg (386x777, 83K)

w-would that work?

>w-would that work?
Totally, and it's easy to do. Try it yourself, just sterilize the needle first then stab it into your left nut.

Presumably

Attached: smug night king.png (1262x714, 1.65M)

i can't think of anything lower than crannogmen

I thought they were buddies with Ned? Why didn't Howland show up ever again

they are swamp people. have you ever been to a swamp? its fucking disgusting

Even the show kinda captured the melancholic feel after he loses his legs, but it could have been so much better if he was shown more often doing something. The ending was weird only because he was so distant to the watcher

she was busy visiting summer islands...

Attached: 1556413845685.jpg (375x562, 45K)

FUCK YOU

You have turned her against me!

Attached: FCC3CC30-618E-4991-A2E3-F28A32C0B06B.jpg (297x365, 36K)

More 1940s Meera

Attached: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (687x1117, 531K)

She sat on his face instead

Attached: the_brows.webm (640x480, 1017K)

Christ she's a qt

YOU HAVE DONE THAT YOURSELF!

Attached: papa otto.jpg (600x473, 33K)

link to this with audio?

>She looks at him like my ex looked at me
>I threw it all away

>>I threw it all away
You lost endless sex, but became a cripple with a plan.

Use Google senpai
youtu.be/jy_1ALZtqJ0

Why

You just KNOW

Which got overrun by walkers in season 8. She's dead

unsubscribe

She lives south of winterfell

Is she really a kike

>she's 25 and he's 17
hot

No, there was a minor controversy when she did that Anne Frank role because a shiksa was playing Anne.

Anne Frank has actually never been played by a Jewish actress in any major films or TV productions.

Attached: Goofy Anne.png (975x956, 1.81M)

W-Why is she looking at him like she wants to sexually ravage him right there on-camera?

I wish...

No
why do people think she is

her hair and her nose

the moment the camera turned off she knocked him over and placed her bosom on his face

I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian.

Attached: 1497488204456.jpg (234x215, 8K)

Isaac doesn't seem to be too much into her. He leans away from her when she gets closer.

he gave her the eyes around 3 30 min

She lives in Moat Caitlin, on the border between the North and South. Whitewalkers never made it that far in the show.

D&D fucked up by not even addressing the Reeds and how much they helped Bran.

She eye candy

>youtu.be/jy_1ALZtqJ0
1) thanks for the link
2) God that's painful to watch, she's so nice and warm and paying SO much attention to him, and he's even more awkward and dorky than in the show.

thanks

LIES

Attached: War of Rights 2000% mad.jpg (345x556, 29K)

Too busy pumping out babies Down South.

Attached: Anne and Johnny Reb.jpg (1415x1696, 514K)

Having Bran be the winner of the Game of Thrones is like having Walter White's son win Breaking Bad

More like having his daughter win.

>a feast for crows
>Jojen is the feast

KINO

He wants the Tommen

i want to rape this kike so hard shes so cute

She's not a kike. And she's all mine.

He is actually gay.

Holy guacamole!

Guess that makes sense.

>Bran's chapters have this lingering creepiness in the books

In the show he's just creepy on scene.

Attached: GoT therapesansa.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>In the show something dumb happened to him. In the books the Children of the Forest killed him and fed him to Bran in order to wake up his latent abilities.

Did Bran knew what he was eating?

Attached: 1558400429148.webm (1256x534, 2.9M)

Why the fuck did they make him normal in the last episode?

Attached: Got Jaimerape.webm (853x480, 2.12M)

Bran propaganda, did you not see them write the book in the end?

No, and it isn't even confirmed that he was grounded up into Branfood. It's just a fan theory, but the evidence is good.
He also is led to the cave by the friendly wight who in the show is revealed to be Benjen. Said wight kills the night's watch deserters (instead of it being Jon) and it's implied he fed their meat to Bran and friends and told them it was pork.

how is this allowed on tv?

ok this is based

true, except it was in dance not feast so...

What "war"? one battle over in one night

So Benjen Stark doesn't know how to hunt animals and instead kills humans and feeds them to other humans, like in the Donner party fiasco. Are Bran's powers the result of prions in the brain?

>doesn't know how to hunt animals
There are no more animals. Based retard. Either ignore posts that confuse you or read the books.

Why are there no more animals? Don't they know how to at least capture some fish or grow some winter crops.

Game of Thrones 7x03 - Sansa Stark and Bran Stark Reunion
youtu.be/Ek_BcOj_Tgg?t=229

N

I

How did they actually survive in the Cave of the Three-Eyed Raven?

Does it explain it in the books?

White walkers have killed or driven off all the animals

The only power you get from prions is a guaranteed death.

>Under the hill they still had food to eat. A hundred kinds of mushrooms grew down here. Blind white fish swam in the black river, but they tasted just as good as fish with eyes once you cooked them up. They had cheese and milk from the goats that shared the caves with the singers, even some oats and barleycorn and dried fruit laid by during the long summer. And almost every day they ate blood stew, thickened with barley and onions and chunks of meat. Jojen thought it might be squirrel meat, and Meera said that it was rat. Bran did not care. It was meat and it was good. The stewing made it tender. - ADWD Bran III

Thanks