twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

part 3?

Please be real.

What the fuck.

The epitome of fat kino.

Looks like a big toe in the thumbnail

>when he started throwing his piss

technically part 4

why dont they just euthanize him? he just seems a burden on everyone.
If I was his doctor I will just give him a shot of morphine by 10x the dose for fun

Attached: corey.jpg (547x692, 38K)

was the first one a 2 parter?

i remember watching him falling out of the golf cart. then i remember the follow up where his brother was running that doomed model shop. i didnt miss an episode did i?

Link because im a fag

Attached: Wrong.jpg (857x440, 29K)

>i rank 5th on teh server

yeah because when that originally showed it was two one-hour shows
then there was a Where Are They Now

The logical conclusion to the American project

This is why I don’t support universal health care. I don’t want to pay into a system that’s going to prolong these fatties’ lives while I stay as healthy as possible and not be a strain on the system.

Holy fuck I forgot about that meme, I actually was using this in /his/ threads/

Attached: shit taste.png (647x772, 268K)

>t. Skinny fat incel

Post your wrists and gut. I wanna laugh

this guy is to big for me

bqsed

How does one become this lumpy? I thought fat people were just round rolls of fat. Is there something inside? They're all red. It's like he's some sort of alien breeder/carrier for global warfare, like something from Halo.

lmao

I will sue this board, the mods and the jannies for raping my eyes. You think I'm joking?

Akira live action remake looks bad

I'm still trying to figure out this anatomy

lmao faggot

looks like something out of The Thing

user.. i... i dont know what to say

Attached: 1520770450309.jpg (511x288, 37K)

you can get so fat that you break down the connective tissue that "holds" your skin to your frame.

How is it that this guy is even still alive?

Attached: soygoy.png (545x586, 494K)

He's got to be more than 600lb by now

youtu.be/I5etGgkPt3Y

The show synopsis says he's recovering fom surgery, and they don't do bariatric surgery on anyone over 600 lbs., so...

The majority of your metabolic expenditure goes to fluid balance. It varies from person to person, but if you work hard enough that fluid balance can get pretty well fucked, hence the blob-like features of the very fattest. 100% of the people on the show have this problem--it only varies in degree.

bullshit, that's not him on the right

recent pictures showed him waddling down the aisles at a grocery

He is the king of the fats. No amount of weight will kill him.

It's him brah. Trust me

fuck off Steven

Is that body achievable natty?

Where can I find seasons? My country hence safe torrent sites give 0 fucks about fat people.

is that the chernobyl elephants foot?

Come on Yea Forums about 7-8 tonight (EST) and look for a FATKINO general thread. user usually puts up a few streaming links,

I recall him getting engaged after the show.

Have waited weeks for today. Some /comfy/ tv in store for tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-WQhltJjMo

Just stop eating so much. That's literally all they have to do to lose weight.

A weapon to surpass metal gear.

steven steals his brother's pain meds in tonight's episode

Attached: 1555901267369.jpg (653x590, 93K)

What do you think is growing inside his belly button

>pop off john

fatty fatty two by four
watch his ass fall through the floor
lift his flabby saggy belly
he looks like a slab of jelly

pure fat

Is this some kind of physical condition or is he just a gluttunous pig?

definitely gluttonous pig in more ways than one

Asanti? I thought he died

Didn't he get a skinny feeder gf?

Both

>I don’t want to pay into a system that’s going to prolong these fatties’ lives

He's already on disability. You're paying for every pizza that fat piece of shit eats.

HA-HA!

Attached: thSQ1RJIF7.jpg (474x266, 28K)

It's a hoax. He's still fat as hell.

How the fuck do you steal anything when you're that fat?

He could hide a Buick in those rolls

Attached: 341414.jpg (720x766, 42K)

>The Great Unclean One returns

Sweet mother of the Emperor...

Attached: 1382514961512.jpg (500x661, 137K)

THE BLOATLORD COMETH

>pop
what is it about this network and the popping?

Attached: 1557906952529.jpg (1242x663, 74K)

Yeah but what I want to know is if his condition made him fat or if him getting fat got him sick.

Basically I want to know if its ok to laugh at the guy

He's turning into that fat fuck from Dune

>he thinks mere fat can kill this

Attached: steven003.jpg (541x474, 81K)

There is no condition that can make you 600 pounds. You have to eat an absolute fuck ton of junk food all day to look like that.

But all i eat is a big lunch and im 689 lbs!

from the thumbnail i thought he was sticking his feet in the camera's face

Not a surgeon but why isn't pic related an option for him? Looks to me like it's all fixable by cutting off the stretched tummy skin along with any fat tissue underneath. I guess if there's some organs like kidney inside the flab they could scrap it down to his main body and tuck it there before sewing his now fat-free belly.

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: how to make fatasses thin.png (809x456, 28K)

"Clean me up wagies!"

I have worked with such flesh monsters, and I must say this.

Yes, technically all they have to do is to stop eating. But the problem is that 95% of those that get *that* fat are completely fucked up in their heads, their problems run much deeper than just being lazy lardasses. We are talking about people who outright despise themselves and that see food as the sole good thing in their miserable lives. Telling them to stop eating is futile, because for them it would be like telling you to saw-off on of your arms or to throw your mother in a volcano.

Is that a needle or a dragon dildo with a cum tube?

They usually make them lose the weight because it's safer, I believe. The lady from the recent episode flatlined for a bit while in surgery even after she had lost 100+ , despite being diagnosed as healthy beforehand. They can't up and take everything off them because it's a considerable health risk for the patient while they still have all that fat on them.

Attached: 1557973151423.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

needle sorry forgot to use the smallest size brush there

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN NED

I seriously wonder about this too. I know the thought is incredibly simplistic but I wonder about the exact medical reason this doesn't work.
Maybe the metabolism would have to change so drastically it would just kill him?

My pasta is on the stove right now, It will be ready to post at exactly 8:00 Eastern tonight. Get ready, bros.

Attached: my Body is Ready.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

You never heard of liposuction m8? It doesn't work out much because unless these fatties learn to change their eating habits it's going to quickly come back in a few months.

does anyone have the webm of him 'falling' off the golf cart?

It's because of all the blood vessels and stuff. Even liposuction, which is relatively non-invasive can often really mess up those internal structures.

why must the good ones die while steven, james and angie J are still kicking?

Attached: view[1].jpg (760x428, 22K)

I already watched it because they put it on Steaming. Anyone who pities or even likes Justin is about to be proven so fucking wrong. Those two scumbags deserve each other and the Father should stop wasting his money on them and bang just decent whores with all that money he clearly has.

F Robert RIP

Not him, but:
Yeah of course, but they could maybe combine it with the gastric bypass.
With the lost weight gone they'd be able to work out without destroying their joints.

Someone post THAT webm

Attached: 1491541326238.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

I thought he was dead?

because the blood vessels stretch all the way into the fat?
but how does that mess up the internal structures around the organs and so on?

the camera man deserves an award for that

There's no way they didn't do this on purpose

>when you create new body parts

If you were in charge of taking care of these fat shits. wouldn't you fuck with them?

Maybe the scale is wrong.

can't they just... put the food out of his reach? I doubt he can move much.

Apparently Justin occasionally posts on r*ddit saying it's basically all staged. Their voice overs for example are not genuine and they just read out what the show writers give them.

Nah, too easy for fat fucks to get injured and that would be an easy lawsuit against TLC.

Maybe it's water weight.

>That ripping zoom out the second he falls

Someone needs an emmy for this show.

he once nagged his father so hard that the guy drove from jersey to texas to give him pizza.

He tried so hard! I felt bad for him. He deserved a happy ending.

Imagine letting these fat whales roll down a steep hill

Wouldn't that be funny haha

based

*He* did it on purpose in an attempt to get more pain medication

These people have very poor health in general and their cardiovascular system is in ruins, surgery is the very last option because the odds of their bodies enduring it is not good.

I get the sentiment but you're already paying for them... until society decides to just cut them loose completely you're paying for them regardless of the healthcare system in your country

he died beside someone he loved in the privacy of his home. not a bad way to go a things considered. but it felt really tragic, yeah

>mod.jpeg

Kek same

>more assanti father kino

youtu.be/hwD_qrUFk2g

yes

Attached: 260DF04055E46F0136[1].jpg (550x366, 28K)

Imagine having one of these blubberbeasts chained up in a soundproof basement, qhat would you do?

Attached: 1385094714009.jpg (207x208, 11K)

Stupid sadfrog poster.

but they usually end up getting big chunks of excess fatty skin removed after they lose weight anyway

Ever seen Hostel?

All reality shows are like that, if you look at the credits all of them have writers. The only difference is how much of what you see is outright staged and edited for effect.

Yeah, same with Kelly from this season

He's in

Attached: 2ab683a1159dc2e682b828d6bba89e05.jpg (811x1074, 180K)

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

I can't believe tonight's episode is 21! They fllow these FATFUCKs around for a YEAR! Kudo to TLC for financing this rarity we call FATKINO!! may it never end except changing the title to : My 800 lb Life next year!

Anybody got a link for part 3 I can't seem to find it

>moobs are that tiny
he's literally muk
just shoop him grey

Dr. Now, I'm FAT

Muh layegs.

what did he mean by this?

"Stupid sadfrog poster" probably.

Attached: fat fall.jpg (819x819, 92K)

pour boiling milk on his face

Here comes another Chinese earthquake

>chained up

lol like they could even move back up the stairs on thier own

Im gonna get mcdonald infront of this kino tonight
Who's with me ?

Attached: 1551317735979.jpg (317x500, 42K)

what would happen if you starved one of these faggots? how long would they last?

It's known as Steven and Justin: Where Are They Now, if that helps.

I'm going for Papa John's

I've had enough of steve, only assanti kino I want is justin and his dad. The last couple episodes have been pretty good without steve slinging piss and abusing pain killers.

Thanks user.

He didnt try at all. Did you watch the show? He never made it to surgery because he couldnt lose the first 50 lbs needed.

considering his body weight he'd just shrug it off

>tfw too intelligent not to take the Golden Path