Has Yea Forums ever clapped back at a hater?

Has Yea Forums ever clapped back at a hater?

youtu.be/whB4wt0pwyo

Attached: f-thore-a-20150110.jpg (2333x3500, 3.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbDa1DUi-Wc
autostraddle.com/like-a-little-act-of-vengeance-fcking-while-fat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure her fat folds are doing enough clapping already

Reminder that there's absolutely no way she can wipe properly.

holy based, fuck wh*te peopel

Why doesnt she lose weight and donate the excess skin to burn victims?

>youtube.com/watch?v=qbDa1DUi-Wc

lmaooo wtf is this
>clownworld.png

still would

folds are the new anal

>There’s an intimacy with hunger, desire, digging in fat sex. Our work as fat folks to see our self-doubt for what it is–not some innate truth, but plain-old exploitative capitalism — literally works up an appetite, and fulfilling it can be one of the most delicious experiences imaginable.” – Mahx Capacity

autostraddle.com/like-a-little-act-of-vengeance-fcking-while-fat/

Fat people are disgusting

Obese people are every bit as bad as heroin addicts. Both kinds of people know that what they're doing is not good for them, but continue to indulge themselves to excess; a level of excess that leads to taxpayers having to maintain them whether through gibs or socialized healthcare.
I feel nothing but disgust for fat people for a number of reasons, but mainly because of their unabashed selfishness.

At least heroin addicts don't push their addiction as being "healthy and beautiful."
Fat white bitches are the worst.

>nobooysxame.com
she's so fat even those tiny letters stretched way the fuck out, lmao

she looks like she fucks black comedians

Deluded and hipocritical

I guarantee this was staged.

>So fat that her ankles have a camel toe

Attached: itgs7ZqW_400x400.jpg (309x309, 17K)

Yeah, fat negress cunts are the best.
I really like it when their shitlump of an ape-head slides from side to side while they say OH NO YOU DI-UNT and then swing furniture/babies/dogs around into whoever is nearest.

im gon clap that ass

>Bitch so fat she has her own zip code

>she so fat that she gives her tailor polar coordinates

IMAGINE

Attached: 1546614084995.jpg (489x622, 93K)

Jesus fucking christ I want to stick my dick in between her sweaty fat rolls and fuck them until she's too tired to move AHHHHHHHHHHH

>she so fat Thanos had to snap twice
sorry for capeshit reference

pic related is me btw

Attached: The architect.jpg (360x450, 53K)

Family Guy dit it better

I don't talk to crazy people.

>She so fat, when she goes out there's an eclipse

>Striking back at fat shaming
This is disgraceful. Obesity kills more people than cigarettes. It puts more of a burden on our health system than anything else. It creates more health issues than drug abuse.

It is absolutely disgraceful to defend obesity. If someone shames you for being fat it’s probably because they care about you and don’t want to see you die.

I had two friends die of obesity related issues. I wish to god that I had done more, even if it meant losing their friendship because I was shaming them.

This. My wife is about 260 lbs and she says her best motivation to not get any fatter is because then she won't be able to wipe. Anyone who is 300lbs+ is a walking shitburger, for sure

She's so fat, she has yen in one pocket and dollars in the other.

Chase me chase me

Attached: COMMENCE.jpg (500x555, 28K)

Jesus user. Read that back and have a think about your life.

Based. Pork those fatties user, someone's gotta do it.

Truly Lynchian

>My wife is about 260 lbs

Fucking hell.

>Yeah, fat negress cunts are the best.

kill yourselves

Your fat ass wife has the nerve to have her standards for fatness? She's a walking sofa, but thank god she isn't 300 pounds. I'm just gonna believe this isn't true user.

Attached: 1527258357754.jpg (234x250, 14K)

bump

>there's a fat acceptance movement, despite the only thing required of a fat person to stop being "oppressed" is to stop eating so much
>there's no short acceptance movement, despite manlets like me having literately no recourses
No sympathy for fatties, sorry

what an absolute unit

my gf braps back in bed every night

I really like fucking obese women. I’m sure there’s something wrong with me but I love fucking their folds and being smothered in their fat and being sat on by their stinky butt

Sacre bleu, les americans!

Attached: 2064401295-cadet-bidet.png (613x613, 220K)

brapback

He's probably a fatty too.

There is a direct correlation between bf% and cognitive abilities. Fat people are retarded.

well at least she stopped at morbid obesity and didnt get to super morbid obesity

>unironically being a subhuman American

based (You)farmer

Fetish is fetish. Fat women do nothing for me, but you do you. Which is probably the case anyway, because I doubt you're doing any women. Ever.

Remember that if you're not losing weight, then you're gaining weight. There is no such thing as "maintaining". If she's still eating like a 260lb fatty, then she will eventually become a 300lb fatty, whether she wanted it or not.

That fat lady got owned by the other woman. Stop making excuses fat people and lose the weight already.

its like judge dredd with the fatties

Attached: Fat acceptance.png (1000x1132, 1.86M)

Fugg lmao

Attached: 1547700710277.gif (598x600, 431K)

Fuck off with your TMZ-tier gossip trash faggot.

sometimes tons of fun, are no fun at all.