Is Evans a soi chad?

Is Evans a soi chad?

Attached: chris evans.jpg (603x739, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blindgossip.com/american-film-star-is-in-the-fragile-closet/
old.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/7wpkwj/being_an_extremely_wellknown_yet_closeted/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, just a chad

I met Evans on the set of Gifted. He's an elitist asshat.

He's a Brad

Why did someone shoop this? He already has a great shoulder to waist ratio there's no need to do that.

this shop just looks silly

he hates the American government and is a British Loyalist
cant blame him

I wish I didn't have a heart defect so I could use roids

thought this wasnt shopped and was wondering why i disliked the look of such a manly body

He's a gay Brad.

I knew we should have followed those fucking redocoacts back to their home.

He’s only pretending to be retarded, outside of libtard echo chambers he acts like a man. He’s fucked up with parental issues and a weird, creepy family. He has shit taste in women, always going for literal pant shitters like Jenny Slate over anyone he could actually marry and have kids with. He needs to cast off all his toxic hangers on, including his brother Scott.

Tell me more.

Chris will settle down when he finds the right onw, until then, he is on a sex marathon, as you all should be around here.

Work out, eat well, have sex.

Stop wasting your young years shitposting about nothing.

i doubt anyone gives a shit about twitter beyond publicity

what did he do?

he hit on my mom in front of me and spilled coffee on my shoes

Based

He just never had time for anyone who wasn't on his level. Most actors say hello to people, remember names, etc. Evans was what you imagine a snobby Hollywood type to be.

Attached: 1547690299093.jpg (1439x1439, 97K)

A gay chad is called a troy.

He didn't greet you, user?

body of a chad, mind of a onions

What I mean is, he was rude to anyone who wasn't his tier of fame or one of his bosses (producers/director)

"Rude" can be vague. Js.

Gonna be honest, I can't see it happening.

Okay, then go work on set on one of his movies and prove me wrong.

based

They don't really look alike but I always mistake thumbnails of Jensen Ackles with Chris Evans and vice versa

u fat fucking loser LOL

>Gonna be honest, I can't see it happening.
Imagine putting Chris Evans on a pedestal. An actor who will never be remembered for anything besides his Marvel Golden Ticket because he cares more about sharing woke pills on Twitter than learning how to not suck at his job.

>An actor who will never be remembered for anything besides his Marvel Golden Ticket
he's top fap material user

This. Capeshitters are so delusional they can't imagine actors (who are actual human beings) being anything other than who they are on screen.

>celebrity cucks
kys

he's an absolute soiboi cuck that, in some bizaare mixup of the universe, was accidently born absolutely top-tier handsome. hollywood recognized this, started casting him in some movies, and most importantly, absolutely stuffed his body full of roids.
now he has the body of a chad, but he's still a beta cuck on the inside, and that is where it matters most. he's basically like that cockroach alien from MIB pretending to be the farmer.

Attached: 1556849675299.gif (150x257, 6K)

based schizoparagraphposter

celebrity fucks

Have sex

That’s a lie.

He's a bald liberal cunt on steroids lmao He's ultimate bitch tier.

Based as an actor, leftist garbage as a human. Thankfully I have a 0% chance of meeting him IRL so I'll just keep enjoying his movies.
I feel like rewatching London right now.

That movie was filmed in Savannah, GA. I worked on set in the props department. Props only works with actors. I worked with him for ~3 months, dude. It's not a fucking lie. The guy is a fake, arrogant douchebag. Go work on one of his movies if you don't believe me.

Apart from his family and sex life he’s quite based, it’s actually strange to see him shilling for Democrats because he doesn’t agree with progressivism, and he certainly doesn’t want America to look like Skid Row, which is happening to all the cities they run.

He’s got anxiety though, he’s not rude and elitist he’s just intensely private and doesn’t push himself on anyone.

JEWED.COM

he's not "quite based," he has a high schooler's understanding of politics just like every dummy Hollywood entertainer. it's not even their fault, imagine trying to properly understand dynamics of power when you're a beautiful millionaire whose job is playing pretend with other beautiful millionaires

lel what a shitty shop

nice shop

Attached: rs_634x1024-150908093607-634.Chris-Evans-Minka-Kelly-Walking-Dogs-JR1-90815.jpg (634x1024, 84K)

I’m talking about him away from Twitter, he most definitely is quite based.

to trumptards even pigs covered in shit are elitist asshats

You don't know shit about the film industry, do you? None of us support Trump. It's a liberal industry, except for select producers and some of the truck drivers. Evans is an actor. He puts on a show for cameras and publicity, but on set, on a daily basis, he's not anything like that.

>some stranger wasn't nice to me
oh wow, crazy

/pol/ needs to leave, Chris is our fucking guy

Attached: 1461473846799.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

>ywn have that build

Fuuiuuiuuck

Attached: 8175A89F-EFB8-48CC-9BAB-077972C22115.gif (220x213, 131K)

The only time I spend on Yea Forums is wasting work hours

Literally me, if I only I could subvert my shit wiring.

>he's basically like that cockroach alien from MIB pretending to be the farmer.

Kek

Attached: 59762C73-81F5-4EAC-890C-5263BE708C77.gif (193x200, 25K)

those steroids destroyed his hair

did they fuck

he was never /ourguy/ you REtardera tranny. he is a limp dicked sjw feminist dogooder with no own opinion. he is a tampon slurping lapdog.

Remember when Jeremy Renner made him laugh and everyone got mad?

LMAO look at those faggots

Attached: IMG_20190522_131554.jpg (631x933, 182K)

He's gay and in the closet. He just needs to come out of the closet and date a nice man.

blindgossip.com/american-film-star-is-in-the-fragile-closet/

Attached: 4c024da3729dc3edc1e9af76be3373d2.jpg (400x400, 26K)

old.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/7wpkwj/being_an_extremely_wellknown_yet_closeted/

The kicker is he was already like this back in 2002 lol. It’s not even the fame. It’s just who he is.

chris evans doesnt have that build either user dont worry

I sense this too. I don't want to gossip, but I truly believe he is this way. If I am wrong I am sorry.

Underrated

Rude can be on various levels.
Just not saying "hello" to fucking everyone on set isn't enough.

I dunno man, I really liked Push.

Lel must be a faggot with a rambling post like that

Hey faggots just because you found yourself Mirin’ a handsome lad doesn’t mean you have to suck dick

Yeah but you probably should

So he's basically the character he played in Scott Pilgrim, then?

They meet thousands of people every month. Do you REALLY expect them to remember names? I remember someone at a John Barrowman Q&A getting their jimmies rustled because he didn't remember a convo they had like 3 years ago.

No shit I feel like this user is mad Chris Evans didn't remember his name after speaking to him once and is now crying on Yea Forums about it

evans has social anxiety though, thats why he ignores everyone ;_;

fags are ruining this site

newfag

He has the Twitter bug. It’s really ugly to see what’s it’s done to people like Stephen King, Jim Carrey, Rob Reiner, Ron Perlman, Alyssa Milano and others. Really pathetic. Mark my words: it will be diagnosed as a literal mental illness (as soon as liberals think it’s hurting, rather than helping their “cause”).

OH MY GOooooooooooood!!!

his brother is gay (and has nudes online), just be happy with what you got

Post pics lmao

Yeah

He just pulled his shorts down and showed me his dick and said something like "want sum, boy? yeah, didn't think so either".
Honestly, it felt very lynchian.

liberals are literal fascists — in the entertainment industry, people were stripped of their livelihood if they dared support Trump and it was out in the open. Right wingers do not do this. You are a loser. A very poor loser.

That means they must have experimented. Is he the hot one?

>soi chad
What?

stop conflating authoritarianism with fascism.

american conservatives are idiots
the jews have brainwashed them into thinking nazis were leftists via their convoluted "leftism is just authoritarianism bro" bullshit
yet not one of them would dare say imperial rome was leftist for fear of being outed as a literal retard

Politically and operationally, there’s no difference between Nazis and any other authoritarians. Americans might be stupid, but they used to have a better political system than the rest of you faggots, and they could get it back if they stopped watching television for two minutes.

no

Attached: DA29A322-B4A0-4511-AE2E-5DDF9AB0BC3C.jpg (707x900, 76K)

Post the nudes...

For a friend

>photoshop manip from gay shipping fangirls